Broken Arrow, Dreams, and an explorer...?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Broken Arrow, Dreams, and an explorer...?

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

What does the potentially missing nuke have to do with the dream people, and the lost explorer?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=109306

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=109392

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=109341

http://www.stratofortress.org/current-o ... s_capacity

Notice that the nuclear capacity is in even numbers. Unless the carriage has a center mount they would carry a balanced load.

http://www.awakeandarise.org/media/01%2 ... o%20Me.mp3
If you have not listened to the dream.. There it is.
Last edited by SwissMrs&Pitchfire on September 9th, 2007, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

What a stretch! But when you combine the pieces...who knows?

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Bridgey
captain of 100

Post by Bridgey »

I listened to the dream by the LDS Lady. Who is she exactly? Anyone know and what is her history? I can see how it possibily can fit in to all that is happening. I don't really know of anything that she said that is too far fetched, but there were some red flags.

One such red flag was that she said she wants to be obedient to her Priesthood leaders, but I guess is doing this regardless and says she risks losing all? Could she mean disfellowshipment?

Anyway I can't understand why the Lord would give her all this, but then expect her to go against the leaders in order to get it out.

Very interesting all the same. Oh and if she says, I love you or uses the word love one more time, I'll develop a split personality just to deal with it. Perhaps she is reprogramming all of us with Love to go out and get 50yrs supply of foodstorage.

Anyway, in all seriousness, what is your take on this. Truth or Fabrication? Did make sense, but it has some real red flags to get over before I can believe it all.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

She seemed sincere to me, but I do not put much stock into other peoples dreams. I am fascinated by them, they make for a good read or listen, but... I am not swayed by them. Perhaps tempted to put them in as a potential piece and see if it fits, but only as a placeholder until I have 2 or 3 real witnesses (scripture, prophet, Holy Ghost confirmation) to make it a solid piece.

Bridgey
captain of 100

Post by Bridgey »

Yes I agree, (scripture, prophet, Holy Ghost confirmation). We definately need the 3 witnesses. Like she said, I hope she is wrong, but I can imagine based on what the scriptures say that it will be much like what she describes.

One interesting point I didn't think of that she brought up was that The id card will become so troublesome that they will then make us get it into the hand and the forehead for rebelious people. I found that really interesting and very possible.

She mentions that the 2 prophet at the last days fighting for Israel are young men. I always imagined one of them being an apostle, so this made me think a little.

Also I liked how she said that their was technology that the anti christ would use to try and make it seem he is the Christ and the only way we will know is that Christ himself will come in all his power and glory but the anti christ won't. This was a good reminder for me. I can imagine this happening.

Were there any other points that stood out to anyone else?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

broken arrow

Post by buffalo_girl »

I tend to agree with Bridgey on the dream as revelation for the Church, although most of what she is talking about seems quite possible to me. There was a 9.1 earthquake near Antarctica 2 days before the one in the Indian? Ocean on Dec. 26 which caused the tsunami. I saw that seismic report online when it happened, but after the later one, reports and information about it simply disappeared.

So, tell me this..I didn't finish listening to the whole recording. I need to go work on my food storage! Really. There's a possibility of frost & I need to get everything I can out of the garden before nightfall.

Ok, so we have our food storage, but the bad guy military goons come and take everything away from us or we get marched off to some camp where we are chipped or offed if we are too old. How will our frugality and provident living save us?

I did have some 'see I a' guy get in touch with me a few years back because I very stupidly called an air force base and asked them to stop flying their spewing white jets over our place & having their little plasma dome exercises. Anyway, he told me that the Great Lakes are 500 feet higher than New Orleans and it wouldn't take a whole lot to drain them into the Gulf of Mexico. No dream. He told me that. He thought we were living in the safest place in the US. Who can believe anything those guy say anyway?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I listened to it while working so I might of missed some stuff. But I felt it could be true. But much of it is found in scriptures and ladder day revelations. I didn't quite follow the bomb at the bottom of the ocean thing. Is she claiming that caused the Tsunami or that it will cause the big one(s) along the Wasatch front? President Hinckley already implied the earthquake that will strike Salt Lake. He said the tabernacle must be able to withstand the shaking of the earth. It's still too hard for me to believe that man can cause such a huge earthquake. Doesn't the D&C ask if mans puny hand stop the Mississippi? -implying that the answer is no.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

I think that the food storage confiscation will be limited but will occur. It will be regional and done in emergencies etc... But especially in cases like yours, I just cannot foresee anybody going door to door rounding up food storage in the country. Having tracted a lot, I call tell you how easy and effective that would be.

That is one point of contention I have with dreams. They are shown specific regionalized things and then generalize about them. They occur often in no specific order, but the dreamer puts them into one. They interpret a lot of what they see in their own words etc... I do not doubt a lot of the content, but I do question the applicability of meaning in both time and scope.

For what it's worth I wonder if it isn't going to be an early severe winter this year for the plains? The early settlers had some really harsh winters on the plains, where kids were trapped in school etc... I hope a bunch of kids don't get stranded going to or coming from in an early storm. Kids these days dress for a warm home, a warm car ride, and a warm school, not good.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Shadow ~

This video is a bit older, but a lot of essential information about the technology is on it. Tesla stated he knew how to split the earth in half like an apple using electromagnetic resonance. He had one experiment in New York City get out of control and had to take an ax to his machine or the entire building would have collapsed. That was in the early 1900's.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... id=1078594

The people on site running this technology are nerds so in love with the possibilities they are not able to perceive the danger. The dark side knows how to use it and does. Five years ago there were exercises using this technology going on where I live. The upper atmosphere was being heated to a plasma state so that the entire sky became lit like a perfect dome of light. The energy became so intense it felt like your brain was a neon tube. Not a good thing.

There are several scriptures which clearly describe the adversary's use of power capable of causing the earth to become unbalanced. I have posted them previously on other topics. Can't remember where.

Try Isaiah 14:12-17, The Book of Joel - all 3 chapters but first part of 2 especially, Matthew 24:29, Revelation 9 & 13, D&C 38:30. Evil will have untold power in the Last Days. In Joel 2 we see how powerful the evil ones are who will sweep aside everything in their path. In verse 11 we see the Lord's camp and those who will face the enemy from the safety of the Lord's House. That is where we need to be.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

WOW I have never seen anything like that before, and it makes perfect sense with impressions that I have had.

About the weather and false Christs and AntiChrist.. WOW

Thanks for sharing that! (referring to Buffalo-girls post)
Last edited by Proud 2b Peculiar on September 11th, 2007, 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

So this lady and M4J know who the false christ is? Not that it really matters, but hard to digest for sure. Actually, it just makes me more leary of what other things these folks have to say. The thing with this sister, is that it resonated as truthful, just hard to swallow as fact. Yes, I can be stubborn.

As far as the myspace video from Buffalo girl, I have a hard time with that too. I've never heard of that stuff before. I haven't heard that the Earth has become more wabbly. Is there some proof of that??

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

earth wobble

Post by buffalo_girl »

Here's a place to start:

http://www.carnicom.com/time4.htm
I am not a scientist so cannot vouch for Carnicom's calculations at the bottom of the page. I do know that Clifford Carnicom is a good man and extremely concerned about the technology about which we speak.

He has done everything in his power to call the government and military to accountability. He recently gave up the fight. I'm not sure if he simply grew tired of trying to alert the world to this threat or if his life was in jeopardy.

You might want to explore his site at http://www.carnicom.com for further information. There is a lot of disinformation on the web to discredit serious inquiry into this subject. I cannot deny my own observations nor the response to my direct inquiries to the USAF.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4520982.stm
The Earth's north magnetic pole is drifting away from North America so fast that it could end up in Siberia within 50 years, scientists have said.
http://www.physorg.com/news70544876.html
New technologies are enabling scientists to determine precisely the extent and causes of Earth's short-term wobbling. Like a spinning top, Earth wobbles as it rotates on its axis. In fact, it displays many different wobbling motions, ranging in period from a few minutes to billions of years. Some of these are well studied, like the Chandler wobble of 433 days and the annual wobble, which together can tilt Earth's axis up to 10 meters [30 feet] from its nominal center.
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/node/758
The Earth's orbit is not a perfect circle: it is slightly elliptical, and the ellipticality itself goes through cycles of change that span roughly 100,000 and 400,000 years.

Its axis, likewise, is not perfectly perpendicular but has a slight wobble, rather like a poorly-balanced child's top, which goes through cycles of 21,000 years. In addition, the axis is tilted, and this tilt also varies in a cycle of 41,000 years.

These three shifts in Earth's pattern of movement are relatively minor compared with those of other planets. But they can greatly influence the amount of radiation - heat and light - the Earth receives from the Sun.
FWIW I don't know about increases in the wobble, but with warming comes increased wobble, so it would be a natural conclusion as the earth heats up (which is prophesied).

sixgunsue
captain of 100

Post by sixgunsue »

So the real concern of Al Gore should be "Global Wobbling"?
Fascinating stuff.
Dramamine anyone?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles ... 139258.txt

I saw a couple of other news reports in passing. I'll try to retrieve them.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Thinker »

Bridgey wrote: September 10th, 2007, 12:28 pm… I hope she is wrong, but I can imagine based on what the scriptures say that it will be much like what she describes.

One interesting point I didn't think of that she brought up was that The id card will become so troublesome that they will then make us get it into the hand and the forehead for rebelious people. I found that really interesting and very possible.

She mentions that the 2 prophet at the last days fighting for Israel are young men. I always imagined one of them being an apostle, so this made me think a little.

Also I liked how she said that their was technology that the anti christ would use to try and make it seem he is the Christ and the only way we will know is that Christ himself will come in all his power and glory but the anti christ won't. This was a good reminder for me. I can imagine this happening.

Anyone have a current link for this dream?
I believe dreams are always filtered through our own subjectivity (incl. dogma), so I doubt some but there may be some universal truths.

Someone mentioned a nuclear explosion under water creating Tsunamis… I was surprised to learn how many nuclear weapons were “lost” or “accidentally dropped.”
https://youtu.be/mglpxNid5sc

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Re:

Post by Bronco73idi »

Thinker wrote: November 21st, 2021, 11:19 am
Bridgey wrote: September 10th, 2007, 12:28 pm… I hope she is wrong, but I can imagine based on what the scriptures say that it will be much like what she describes.

I believe dreams are always filtered through our own subjectivity (incl. dogma), so I doubt some but there may be some universal truths.

Someone mentioned a nuclear explosion under water creating Tsunamis… I was surprised to learn how many nuclear weapons were “lost” or “accidentally dropped.”
I believe the USA is missing 6 nukes. I would hate to guess about USSR.

You put a lot of thought into things, so.

Coal, is very interesting. Our coal mines are on the foot of our major mountain ranges, Rockies and Appalachians. It’s on the east side of the Rockies and west side of the Appalachians. To make one vein that is about 120 million years old and 80’ tall in Wyoming, they have estimated 800-1000’ of debris would have had to be collected and then buried at one time.

The only real force that could do that is the ocean, washing over the face of the continent. It would also explain why it’s on the inland side of both mountain ranges.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Broken Arrow, Dreams, and an explorer...?

Post by Niemand »

It's not missing American nukes you should be worried about. When the Soviet Union broke up, a few went missing. It is also rumoured one or two are in their subs at the bottom of the ocean.

Oh and the North Koreans and apartheid South Africa had nukes. Where did they go to?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Bronco73idi wrote: November 21st, 2021, 8:19 pm

Coal, is very interesting. Our coal mines are on the foot of our major mountain ranges, Rockies and Appalachians. It’s on the east side of the Rockies and west side of the Appalachians. To make one vein that is about 120 million years old and 80’ tall in Wyoming, they have estimated 800-1000’ of debris would have had to be collected and then buried at one time.

The only real force that could do that is the ocean, washing over the face of the continent. It would also explain why it’s on the inland side of both mountain ranges.
Interesting - had no idea about possible implications of the mines. Are you suggesting proof of Noah’s flood story? Personally, I take most scripture stories as symbolic to be likened to us but I acknowledge some cases of history & abundant evidence of land formed by water.

Considering the prehistoric supercontinent…

… along with our reliance on many regular mini earthquakes to avoid being overcome with water, makes me wonder if earthquakes are decreasing - or increasing & maybe there will be more splits? Could there be some metaphysical aspect to it - like a humanity placebo effect on the earth?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 4:32 am It's not missing American nukes you should be worried about. When the Soviet Union broke up, a few went missing. It is also rumoured one or two are in their subs at the bottom of the ocean.

Oh and the North Koreans and apartheid South Africa had nukes. Where did they go to?
It is interesting. Something to keep in mind.
The other night, I was woken up to a voice that seemed robotic say, “Broken Arrow.” I felt the Spirit so I wrote it down so I wouldn’t forget. I had no idea what it meant so looked it up. Multiple possible meanings. One I just thought of (besides the obvious), is the spiritual meaning of the military code… we are being overrun with psychological/spiritual warfare & need to do a SOS (aka Save Our Souls) above - to God.

It seems that conditions are becoming increasingly trying. It’s definitely time to be close - and constant contact - with God.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Thinker wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:56 am
Bronco73idi wrote: November 21st, 2021, 8:19 pm

Interesting - had no idea about possible implications of the mines. Are you suggesting proof of Noah’s flood story? Personally, I take most scripture stories as symbolic to be likened to us but I acknowledge some cases of history & abundant evidence of land formed by water.

Considering the prehistoric supercontinent…

… along with our reliance on many regular mini earthquakes to avoid being overcome with water, makes me wonder if earthquakes are decreasing - or increasing & maybe there will be more splits? Could there be some metaphysical aspect to it - like a humanity placebo effect on the earth?
It’s part of Noah’s flood, Einstein thought the earth went through cyclical catastrophes but could not prove it. He also thought Greenland and Antarctica should be at the equator. We now know that they both have evidence of lush forests under the ice.

The only model that truly fits the evidence of the veins of coal is a sudden stop of the earth rotation. Which would send the ocean over the continent. All the veins were not made at the same time, meaning multiple abrupt stops.

You can look up magnetic excursions
Gothenburg 11-13k years ago
Hilina Pali / Lake Mungo 20-25k
Mono lake 26-36k
Laschamp 41-48k

There was another major solar storm about 6k years ago also, possibly Noah’s flood. I’m sure you have researched enough to know that their dating isn’t as perfect as they would like us to think.

All of this is from the sun, let there be light!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Bronco73idi wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 7:40 pm It’s part of Noah’s flood, Einstein thought the earth went through cyclical catastrophes but could not prove it. He also thought Greenland and Antarctica should be at the equator. We now know that they both have evidence of lush forests under the ice.

The only model that truly fits the evidence of the veins of coal is a sudden stop of the earth rotation. Which would send the ocean over the continent. All the veins were not made at the same time, meaning multiple abrupt stops.

You can look up magnetic excursions
Gothenburg 11-13k years ago
Hilina Pali / Lake Mungo 20-25k
Mono lake 26-36k
Laschamp 41-48k

There was another major solar storm about 6k years ago also, possibly Noah’s flood. I’m sure you have researched enough to know that their dating isn’t as perfect as they would like us to think.

All of this is from the sun, let there be light!
Fascinating! I’ll note more to read about.
Just looked up solar storm. Given broken trust in government/media, advanced tech not released & experiments with holograms (which have deceived people into thinking the 2nd coming etc) I wonder if either a solar storm would be known to happen but they won’t warn us… or they’ll do an EMP etc & blame it on a solar storm.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Youtube has a channel series called "Is Genesis History".
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzjPwF ... 1dq7cAkb3g

There are several videos discussing coal deposits and The Flood.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Here is a list of 32 Broken Arrow nuclear events since 1950…
At least 5 were never recovered:
*1957 Atlantic Ocean between Delaware & NJ off US E coast
*1958 Savannah River, Georgia US
*1959 Off Whidbey Island/Pugent Sound, Washington US
*1961 Goldsboro, NC (found but too deep to recover)
*1965 (Dec 5) Pacific Ocean +500 miles from land
https://atomicarchive.com/almanac/broke ... index.html

Russian military releases terrifying video of “radioactive tsunami” torpedo test
Report: 6 Apr 2021 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/14558205/ ... idon-2m39/