How close are we till His return?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How close are we till His return?

Post by Elizabeth »

Unfortunately another fire front at emergency level and fire storms is now approaching us from another direction through virgin bush and National Parks with no chance of being stopped unless perhaps the predicted weather change can assist to do so.

The question still remains: is this the wrath of God as prophesied for the end times, or is this war and the enemy is lighting these fires?
Elizabeth wrote: January 4th, 2020, 9:48 am Thankfully for us, our prayers were answered and the winds turned and pushed the surrounding fires away. The large fires were generating their own thunderstorms which could generate cyclonic-type winds.

An intense pyro-cumulonimbus cloud formed above an intense fire to the east of Cabramurran where a wind gust of 128 km/h was recorded also an incredible top temperature of 69.8C.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Or Elizabeth it could just be a very bad hot and dry spell. You’re the first person I have heard to suggest that these fires are the result of an outside entity

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I was born in a heat wave outback. Back of the Black Stump. There have been fires all my life, when young I sheltered in a water tank to escape, that was a foolish thing to do but seemed sensible at the time. I have lived in many places in Australia, outback and beachfront, cities and towns, through droughts and flooding rains, but never in my long life have we seen these unexplained catastrophic widespread out of control fire storms. Granted the Greens have taken over Councils and mostly prohibited clearing and fuel removal which has contributed greatly to this disaster, but I believe this is either the wrath of God as Prophesied or war which is being suggested by various sources who seem credible.

Rick Grimes
captain of 100

Post by Rick Grimes »

Elizabeth wrote: January 4th, 2020, 5:33 pm I was born in a heat wave outback. Back of the Black Stump. There have been fires all my life, when young I sheltered in a water tank to escape, that was a foolish thing to do but seemed sensible at the time. I have lived in many places in Australia, outback and beachfront, cities and towns, through droughts and flooding rains, but never in my long life have we seen these unexplained catastrophic widespread out of control fire storms. Granted the Greens have taken over Councils and mostly prohibited clearing and fuel removal which has contributed greatly to this disaster, but I believe this is either the wrath of God as Prophesied or war which is being suggested by various sources who seem credible.
Barring anything else to explain it, I wouldnt put it past a secret combination that is at work causing mischief.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

This morning the paddocks are covered with large black flakes which would have been burning embers from the fires, we have seen these previously also at my other properties. We have been blessed that they did not ignite.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Elizabeth wrote: January 4th, 2020, 5:33 pm I was born in a heat wave outback. Back of the Black Stump. There have been fires all my life, when young I sheltered in a water tank to escape, that was a foolish thing to do but seemed sensible at the time. I have lived in many places in Australia, outback and beachfront, cities and towns, through droughts and flooding rains, but never in my long life have we seen these unexplained catastrophic widespread out of control fire storms. Granted the Greens have taken over Councils and mostly prohibited clearing and fuel removal which has contributed greatly to this disaster, but I believe this is either the wrath of God as Prophesied or war which is being suggested by various sources who seem credible.
Maybe the Chinese are mad about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk

The spy defector is in Australia.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/tai ... ter-crash/

ON JANUARY 2, 2020 Shen Yi-ming, Taiwan’s top military chief, was killed in a helicopter crash. Taiwan’s top military officer was killed in a helicopter crash on Thursday, the defence ministry said, just days before the island goes to polls to elect a new president. The chief of the general staff, Shen Yi-ming, was among eight senior officers — including three major-generals — who died when their Black Hawk helicopter smashed into mountains near Taipei. The 62-year-old general and his entourage were on a routine mission to visit soldiers in northeast Yilan county when the incident happened. Flags at all military units will fly at half-mast for three days as Shen was the highest-ranking military official to die while on official duty, the government said. Lieutenant-general Tsao Ching-ping, one of five survivors, told rescuers in footage broadcast on local TV: “I am okay… two others are injured and only I can walk.” “There is one more person who’s more seriously wounded and two or three people in the cabin … while two more with no signs of life.” President Tsai Ing-wen’s office said that she will cancel all campaign activities for three days after the tragedy. The ruling Democratic Progressive Party will also suspend campaigning for three days. Rescuers searching for survivors after a military Black Hawk helicopter smashed into mountains in Yilan county near Taipei, killing the island’s top military chief, Shen Yi-ming. Tsai is seeking a second term against Kaohsiung city mayor Han Kuo-yu of the Kuomintang (KMT) party in the January 11 elections when Taiwan will also elect a new parliament. – ‘Deeply saddened’ – Han and the KMT also expressed condolences to the victims and announced that they will stop campaigning for two days. “Today is a day that we are deeply saddened because several of our most distinguished generals died while on official duty,” Tsai said at a briefing for the incident. “I’ve asked the defence minister to maintain stable military morale at this time to ensure steady military and defence operations for the safety and stability of our country.” There have been a number of incidents involving Black Hawk helicopters — purchased from the United States — in recent years in Taiwan. In 2018 a chopper belonging to a government rescue agency crashed during a medical mission off outlying Orchid Island, killing six people on board. There were also two crash landings in 2016 and 2018 with no casualties. The UH-60M helicopter carrying 13 people disappeared from radar less than 15 minutes after taking off, said Air Force Commander Hsiung Hou-chi, adding that the ministry had set up a taskforce to investigate the incident. “We are investigating whether (the cause) was environmental or mechanical,” he told reporters. An air force official said some on board were “trapped under fragments of the helicopter” without elaborating. The ministry has dispatched ground troops and rescue helicopters to the crash site in northeastern Taiwan. It later said survivors will be carried off the mountains for treatment rather than being air-lifted due to bad weather.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/tai ... ter-crash/

Sarah wrote: January 4th, 2020, 9:58 pm
Maybe the Chinese are mad about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk

The spy defector is in Australia.

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

Out of curiosity, for those who believe the 7th seal was already opened, how do you reconcile the earthquake of the 6th seal or the 144,000?

This has been on my mind a lot lately and part of me questions if the earthquake of the 6th seal is not literal, but rather symbolic. Likewise the mountains and isles moving in Revelation 6:14 could also be symbolic. Or maybe a large event happened 1000 years ago and Satan eliminated all references from our history?

In order to reconcile the 144,000, do you think that they have already been called? Or that events after the opening of the seals can overlap?

I have my thoughts, but I would love it if others would share their views on the matter.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Doc wrote: January 5th, 2020, 11:12 pm Out of curiosity, for those who believe the 7th seal was already opened, how do you reconcile the earthquake of the 6th seal or the 144,000?

This has been on my mind a lot lately and part of me questions if the earthquake of the 6th seal is not literal, but rather symbolic. Likewise the mountains and isles moving in Revelation 6:14 could also be symbolic. Or maybe a large event happened 1000 years ago and Satan eliminated all references from our history?

In order to reconcile the 144,000, do you think that they have already been called? Or that events after the opening of the seals can overlap?

I have my thoughts, but I would love it if others would share their views on the matter.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

I’m not saying we’re already in the 7th seal but This verse states that the earthquake happens after the 6th is opened. If we’re still waiting for the earthquake in the 6th then it makes it sound like we’re not anywhere near the 7th.

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

I haven’t studied revelations in a while but it’s my basic understanding that there is some overlap for sure in how it describes seals, bowls and vials.
I believe we will get further in our understanding of the seals if we think about them less literally or in terms of actual dates.

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

It will be a while. One word. Muslims. The church has to reach every corner of the earth, I was told by a church professor and he thinks 500 years. We are currently living in chapter 6 of revelations. I believe his return is when we die. There are a lot of things that need to happen. Yes, we are in the final and last days but that is a thousand years IMO. 144000 is a ways away. There are a lot of things that need to come to pass,

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Brother B. wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 12:20 am
Rick Grimes wrote: January 1st, 2020, 1:06 pm Any thoughts as to when and why? I know that not even the Angel's in heaven know the hour, but what about the year? Has this date ever been given that was lost in antiquity?
There was a lot of talk among Church members of it happening around 1891 (including a prophecy from Joseph Smith). Did it happen then? Maybe it did and we missed it. Or is it 300 to 400 years away? Given all the false predictions, I like to think we're maybe 400+ years away from the Millennium... It seems every generation believed it will happen soon.
Or maybe we'll be the first generation to think it's NOT soon. Then it will happen like a thief in the night (meaning that nobody will expect it).

Rick Grimes
captain of 100

Post by Rick Grimes »

"My Lord delayeth His coming" comes to mind when I hear opinions about hundreds of years from now. "Like a thief in the night" is how the Lord will surprise us at His coming, is also the description given. I think the signs are all there, but are not being recognized for what they are. I think Israel and what is happening over there is a huge indicator of how rapid that day is coming.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Elizabeth wrote: January 4th, 2020, 4:18 pm The question still remains: is this the wrath of God as prophesied for the end times, or is this war and the enemy is lighting these fires?
According to this news article, many of the fires were set by arsonists.

https://www.newsweek.com/australia-wild ... ce-1480733

"AMID WORST BLAZES FOR A DECADE, 24 PEOPLE ARE CHARGED WITH ARSON"

Hope you and your family stay safe and well!

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

I have struggled with the Second Coming issue for many years, but I have a few basic things figured out, and I need to dispel a few myths here.
My kids' patriarchal blessings (who are Generation Z and Millennials) clearly state that they will die and go to the spirit world. The implication of course is that they will not be "twinkled". They will grow old and die naturally!, as will I. Therefore, my personal conclusion based on this is either that Patriarch doesn't know what he is talking about or we have many generations to go before the burning of the second coming. It is the latter option that is the truth.

I think that people should start modifying their views of the Second Coming and stop looking for A Second Coming as an event, as if the burning is the event to look for for the "Second Coming". Rather, what matters is which event it is that pertains to certain groups of people as their "Second Coming," and which one is the actual demarcation of the beginning of the Millennium for the Saints. (i.e. which one matters for OUR timekeeping). The appearance that pertains to you in your generation is your event.
What constitutes the Second Coming for different sets of people? What constitutes the beginning of the Millennium for the Jews, for the World, for the Saints? For the Saints, it is NOT the burning!

3 Nephi 21:24-25 alludes to an appearance of the Savior at the New Jerusalem.
Zechariah and Ezekiel teach that the Savior will appear to the Jews saving them from Armageddon.
Several statements of LDS authorities allude to the Savior's appearance to the Saints in Salt Lake City similar to that of when he appears to the Jews. The Book of Ezekiel speaks of a time when the Jews would burn the fuel from Armageddon for many years. There is a large space of time between the appearance of the Savior to them and the Burning. There is no justification to believe that they are events in quick succession. Rather, they are generations apart!
The appearance of the Savior at Adam Ondi Ahman is another "Second Coming".

David Whitmer states:
Q- When will the temple be built? (referring to Jackson County Temple)
A- Right after the great tribulation is over.

Q- What do you mean by that?
A- A civil war more bloody and cruel than the rebellion. (first civil
war) It will be a smashing up of this nation, about which time the SECOND GREAT WORK has to be done, a work like Joseph did, and the translation of the sealed plates, and peace all over."
Is this second great work the time after the Burning? No. It is the time of the New Jerusalem.
Remember, there has passed 72 years of time since the establishment of Israel as a nation.
I submit that the appearance of the Savior to the Saints in Salt Lake (perhaps after major upheavals similar to the Book of Mormon) is the first significant appearance of the Second Coming for the Saints, and is the actual demarcation of the beginning of the Millennium for the Saints, which is this time of peace and prosperity for the SAints referred to by David Whitmer. This is NOT the time after the burning of the Second Coming, but a time before.
People will live, get old and die AFTER these initial appearances. The Burning will not come for generations afterward, and may actually be in to the 2100's.
So, when you say that the Second Coming is coming in the 2030's, just what second coming are you referring to. I myself am looking forward to the appearance of the Savior to Salt Lake, and I know I won't live to see the Burning of the Earth. I will be resurrected, and will not be twinkled and changed, even though I may live to see some "second coming" appearance.

I suggest that we stop trying to pick a time for the "Second Coming", whatever that is and we start mapping out the various appearances of the Savior and realize that they are decades if not generations apart. Before 2012, nobody knew what the hastening of the work meant, but now we know. And the Brethren said it would be a new ERA in church history (era implies a long period of time!).

The Burning of the Second Coming is NOT the beginning of the Millennium as it pertains to the Saints! The Burning is generations into the Millennium when finally the remainder of the wicked need to be wiped out who will not repent, and the missionary work at the first part of the Millennium is finally done!

So, I submit that the appearance of the Savior to Salt Lake is the Beginning of the Millennium that matters to us, NOT the burning of the Second Coming. If anything happens in the 2030's it will be this appearance. And it will be after this appearance that we get the sealed portion and the Saints finally start to prosper beyond the power of their enemies. The burning of the second coming is many generations away.

So, while you may live as I will perhaps to see the "second great work", I would recommend that you be prepared to live out your life as normal, because we will live, age and die as normal, and we will not live to see the changes that some people expect to be in our lifetimes. We will NOT live to see the earth burned.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Doc wrote: January 5th, 2020, 11:12 pm Out of curiosity, for those who believe the 7th seal was already opened, how do you reconcile the earthquake of the 6th seal or the 144,000?

My guess is that it's mostly or all symbolic. Even the number 144,000 is not a precise number but is a way of implying a large number with some additional symbolism (i.e. the number 12 x 12 x 1000). I think the events in the Book of Revelation likely already happened (maybe even multiple times, and could still happen again).

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

EdGoble wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 12:10 am I have struggled with the Second Coming issue for many years, but I have a few basic things figured out, and I need to dispel a few myths here.
My kids' patriarchal blessings (who are Generation Z and Millennials) clearly state that they will die and go to the spirit world. The implication of course is that they will not be "twinkled". They will grow old and die naturally!, as will I. Therefore, my personal conclusion based on this is either that Patriarch doesn't know what he is talking about or we have many generations to go before the burning of the second coming. It is the latter option that is the truth.
I also think it's a possibility that some patriarchal blessings(I won't pretend to know how many) aren't actual prophecy, just like many priesthood blessings have no effect, there is no power behind it.

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

Zathura wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 10:38 am I also think it's a possibility that some patriarchal blessings(I won't pretend to know how many) aren't actual prophecy, just like many priesthood blessings have no effect, there is no power behind it.
I think there is a lot less than you think without "power". This person is not one of them without power, who I know personally, who is a man of unimpeachable spirituality and strength, that would repeat such things again and again to all of my kids that have had blessings.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

EdGoble wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 1:40 pm
Zathura wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 10:38 am I also think it's a possibility that some patriarchal blessings(I won't pretend to know how many) aren't actual prophecy, just like many priesthood blessings have no effect, there is no power behind it.
I think there is a lot less than you think without "power". This person is not one of them without power, who I know personally, who is a man of unimpeachable spirituality and strength, that would repeat such things again and again to all of my kids that have had blessings.
That's fine, nobody really can know the actual number. It's my opinion that the vast amount of times that a priesthood blessing doesn't work and the death/persistence of the sickness being attributed to "God's Will" is a cop-out, and should instead be attributed to a lack of faith and sanctification on the part of a priesthood holder. I see no reason why the same principle would not be at play with a patriarch. If you want to go deeper.. sure, the average patriarch is probably more spiritual than the average male in the Church which means, given my opinion, there would be a higher percentage of legitimate blessings given by the patriarch than by the average male in the church. Regardless, my point is that the bar is too low.

I think the bar that we , Mormons as whole, have set for what's required to bless and heal others, and to prophesy, and receive revelations is much lower than what it actually is. The result being that we pretty much always end up saying "it was God's will for it not to work" and "no need for prophesy because we 'aren't ready'" or "seeking for such things is sign-seeking" etc. You get what I'm saying, you know my stance. No need to rehash the disagreements we had 3 years ago. The opinion I hold , to me, is a good answer to people that have questions and concerns about their own Patriarchal blessings. For many, the typical answer "The blessing isn't a road map et. etc. it's what will come to pass if you do whats required etc. etc." just doesn't work, because many of them remain faithful throughout their entire life, do everything they are supposed to. The answer could be as simple as, your blessing might not have been prophecy to begin with. Simple as that.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The gospel is still going to the gentiles, so I would it needs to go to the Jews first. Who knows how long before his return. Maybe 50 years or more or less. Perhaps we will get nuked before that, or hit with an asteroid and die of radiation poisoning? People are predicting the "wormwood" asteroid from Revelation is headed our way, scheduled to crash into Earth around Christ's birth 2029. They named it Apophis, or the god of Chaos. Maybe that is actually his return, as predicted by Joseph Smith. Or it could be nothing.

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

Zathura wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 2:03 pm I see no reason why the same principle would not be at play with a patriarch. If you want to go deeper.. sure, the average patriarch is probably more spiritual than the average male in the Church which means, given my opinion, there would be a higher percentage of legitimate blessings given by the patriarch than by the average male in the church.
So, why should I choose your personal timetable then over the timetable of the Patriarch? What makes your personal interpretation more inspired and less flawed?

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

EdGoble wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 5:43 pm
Zathura wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 2:03 pm I see no reason why the same principle would not be at play with a patriarch. If you want to go deeper.. sure, the average patriarch is probably more spiritual than the average male in the Church which means, given my opinion, there would be a higher percentage of legitimate blessings given by the patriarch than by the average male in the church.
So, why should I choose your personal timetable then over the timetable of the Patriarch? What makes your personal interpretation more inspired and less flawed?
It’s not, never talked about timetables anyway.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

7 years.
2020 is the beginning of the end.
It's the beginning of the 3 1/2 + 3 1/2 = 7 year tribulations.
The war in heaven continues.
The Lord Jesus Christ and Satan
You will see the rise of 2 powers representing each one.
The Lord's end-time Davidic servant - and the anti-christ.
be looking for them.
Also be looking for the dividing of the promised land - Israel -
this is not going to make the Lord very happy.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EdGoble wrote: January 22nd, 2020, 12:10 am I have struggled with the Second Coming issue for many years, but I have a few basic things figured out, and I need to dispel a few myths here.

I think that people should start modifying their views of the Second Coming and stop looking for A Second Coming as an event, as if the burning is the event to look for for the "Second Coming". Rather, what matters is which event it is that pertains to certain groups of people as their "Second Coming," and which one is the actual demarcation of the beginning of the Millennium for the Saints. (i.e. which one matters for OUR timekeeping). The appearance that pertains to you in your generation is your event.
What constitutes the Second Coming for different sets of people? What constitutes the beginning of the Millennium for the Jews, for the World, for the Saints? For the Saints, it is NOT the burning!

3 Nephi 21:24-25 alludes to an appearance of the Savior at the New Jerusalem.
Zechariah and Ezekiel teach that the Savior will appear to the Jews saving them from Armageddon.
Several statements of LDS authorities allude to the Savior's appearance to the Saints in Salt Lake City similar to that of when he appears to the Jews. The Book of Ezekiel speaks of a time when the Jews would burn the fuel from Armageddon for many years. There is a large space of time between the appearance of the Savior to them and the Burning. There is no justification to believe that they are events in quick succession. Rather, they are generations apart!
The appearance of the Savior at Adam Ondi Ahman is another "Second Coming".

David Whitmer states:
Q- When will the temple be built? (referring to Jackson County Temple)
A- Right after the great tribulation is over.

Q- What do you mean by that?
A- A civil war more bloody and cruel than the rebellion. (first civil
war) It will be a smashing up of this nation, about which time the SECOND GREAT WORK has to be done, a work like Joseph did, and the translation of the sealed plates, and peace all over."
Is this second great work the time after the Burning? No. It is the time of the New Jerusalem.
Remember, there has passed 72 years of time since the establishment of Israel as a nation.
I submit that the appearance of the Savior to the Saints in Salt Lake (perhaps after major upheavals similar to the Book of Mormon) is the first significant appearance of the Second Coming for the Saints, and is the actual demarcation of the beginning of the Millennium for the Saints, which is this time of peace and prosperity for the SAints referred to by David Whitmer. This is NOT the time after the burning of the Second Coming, but a time before.
People will live, get old and die AFTER these initial appearances. The Burning will not come for generations afterward, and may actually be in to the 2100's.
So, when you say that the Second Coming is coming in the 2030's, just what second coming are you referring to. I myself am looking forward to the appearance of the Savior to Salt Lake, and I know I won't live to see the Burning of the Earth. I will be resurrected, and will not be twinkled and changed, even though I may live to see some "second coming" appearance.

I suggest that we stop trying to pick a time for the "Second Coming", whatever that is and we start mapping out the various appearances of the Savior and realize that they are decades if not generations apart. Before 2012, nobody knew what the hastening of the work meant, but now we know. And the Brethren said it would be a new ERA in church history (era implies a long period of time!).

The Burning of the Second Coming is NOT the beginning of the Millennium as it pertains to the Saints! The Burning is generations into the Millennium when finally the remainder of the wicked need to be wiped out who will not repent, and the missionary work at the first part of the Millennium is finally done!

So, I submit that the appearance of the Savior to Salt Lake is the Beginning of the Millennium that matters to us, NOT the burning of the Second Coming. If anything happens in the 2030's it will be this appearance. And it will be after this appearance that we get the sealed portion and the Saints finally start to prosper beyond the power of their enemies. The burning of the second coming is many generations away.

So, while you may live as I will perhaps to see the "second great work", I would recommend that you be prepared to live out your life as normal, because we will live, age and die as normal, and we will not live to see the changes that some people expect to be in our lifetimes. We will NOT live to see the earth burned.
The best info I’ve found about twinkling was in a book by Duane Crowther. Likely in Inspired Prophetic Warnings. Therein the lifetime of a tree is 💯 years. Said twinkling doth occur after an individual hath naturally lived the lifetime of a tree.

Trees are a common theme, and soon I shall again visit one spoken of by a living prophet whose last birthday coincided with that of a total solar eclipse, that cast its shadow across the US Mainland, likely memorializing a significant milestone.

Tree , but not survivor. :geek: dbnp

zacary
captain of 100

Post by zacary »

I commented on a previous post of a different subject in which I said I would no longer comment on ldsff. Well, Im going to make a liar out of myself. But I do promise to no longer express my views concerning anything that I know will win me a board warning. My views on that subject have been stated several times and no longer need to be repeated.

With that in mind, I would like to comment on this particular subject. It is interesting.

I'm going to throw out a guess without a lot of commentary. This is just for the record in case I may get it right, then maybe someone would want to know how I came to this conclusion. If it does'nt pan out according to my guess, then I will not have wasted a bunch of words & time explaining this before hand.

My guess kicks off the "beginning of sorrows", ( The beginning of a final 7 year cycle ), to occur sometime between now & Passover.....Maybe Purim.....Mar. 9th-10th re the scriptures in 2 Thessalonians pertaining to the Man of sin being sesated in the Temple of God could occur. Coming right after a false flag Armageddon scenario drummed up by Satan & the Deep State to avoid being prosecuted for their crimes. The window of opportunity for Satan to incarnate into the world to solve it's nuclear false flag crisis and save the world. Only to be setting things up for a much worse nuclear war to follow.....The Great & Terrible Day of the Lord.

This false flag premature Armageddon, could cause complete economic collapse in very short order & plunge us into civil war, bringing our nation to lie down on the ground and expose ourselves to a Russian Nuclear attack on Christmas this year....George Albert Smith's "Election Year" Prophecy.

This is when the "Nation born in a day" as Isaiah explains it in chapter 66, comes about when the Woman suddenly gives Birth to a Nation. A Nation of survivors of that first strike by Russia, who were duped into believing Satan was God and followed his instruction to shelter in place while we were undergoing having believed that Armageddon had already come and gone and God was here to get things back in order...Big Lie.

This would also imply that the Lord's Servant would obviously have to be empowered & come on the scene prior to this taking place. So my guess for him to come on the scene could be as early as Purim, 2020, or as late as Simchat Tora 2020 on the Lord's Calendar. But definitley before the attack by Russia, as per Malachi's reference to "Elijah" ( Code name for the Lord's Servant ), coming BEFORE the Great & Terrible Day of the Lord, ( The Russian attack on the U.S. and our allies ).

All things pertaining to the Gathering of Israel to Zion to prepare for the coming of the Lord, would transpire over the course of years leading to the fall of 2026, and Second Coming occuring on Oct. 4th....Simchat Tora on the Lord's Calendar. The Opposite Calendar "Book End" to the first day of Passover being the Festival celebrating the fisrt coming of the Lord. Simchat Tora is the opposite Book End in Time to represent the Second Coming of Christ.

There is a ton of info involving the Timing of these events as scheduled on the Lord's Calendar given to Moses as a perpetual sort of Day Planner for main historical events. This biblical calendar of God is laced with many consistent patterns that extend over time since the days of Moses. IF my guess on the things that I projected for coming to pass this year actually happens....I will explain myself in detail. But that is not worth taking my time to do unless it pans out to be accurate. We'll see....

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

The Creator wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 12:20 am
Rick Grimes wrote: January 1st, 2020, 1:06 pm Any thoughts as to when and why? I know that not even the Angel's in heaven know the hour, but what about the year? Has this date ever been given that was lost in antiquity?
There was a lot of talk among Church members of it happening around 1891 (including a prophecy from Joseph Smith). Did it happen then? Maybe it did and we missed it. Or is it 300 to 400 years away? Given all the false predictions, I like to think we're maybe 400+ years away from the Millennium... It seems every generation believed it will happen soon.

The Indians at Walker Lake Nevada didn't miss it ;)