Do you need more traffic for your website or online business?

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
bbsion
captain of 100

Do you need more traffic for your website or online business?

Post by bbsion »

Some of you may already know that I have my own business that I took over from my dad who was previously on this forum before he passed away (sbsion). Well, I created a website selling the products but one of my biggest obstacles has been generating traffic to my website and getting enough customers. Ads on google and facebook are expensive and not very effective, PPC is expensive and also not very effective, I've tried click funnels ... etc.

So I am actually posting this to promote someone else's business. I just hired this company to help me with my website (www.ionoxygen.com). They have a great track record and I am excited for this to help me with my business.

We are all just trying to support our families right? So, if you have a website or an online business then you should check this out.

The website is www.vipergo.com. Here are some bullet points:

- Drastically, and quickly improves rankings

- Increases legitimate traffic from targeted audience via a proprietary, safe & effective strategy

- Puts the product & or service directly in front of those who are looking/searching for exactly what they offer

- Focuses and allocates resources to ONLY legitimate and proven ranking factors/fulfillment. (Other SEO methods us extremely dated tactics and ineffective busy work, that no longer have anything to do with rankings.)

- Works for websites, social media accounts, apps, amazon stores/product listings, local businesses, national businesses and even global.

- Unlike other SEO fulfillment, this is automated custom software that works perpetually - and after 2 years, they own it completely. They aren't stuck with forever payments.

- Unlike strictly using ads, this is effective and produces results for as long as they're in business!

- Takes the pressure and requirements off of either going viral (almost impossible & extremely expensive) or spending a fortune in ads (also extremely expensive and risky) in order to get rankings, long term exposure and traffic.

- Logically sound with case studies we can provide - proof of efficacy. We already have handful of national clients jumping on board.

AvaHolden
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Do you need more traffic for your website or online business?

Post by AvaHolden »

bbsion wrote: October 18th, 2019, 3:00 pm Some of you may already know that I have my own business that I took over from my dad who was previously on this forum before he passed away (sbsion). Well, I created a website selling the products but one of my biggest obstacles has been generating traffic to my website and getting enough customers. Ads on google and facebook are expensive and not very effective, PPC is expensive and also not very effective, I've tried click funnels ... etc.

So I am actually posting this to promote someone else's business. I just hired this company to help me with my website (www.ionoxygen.com). They have a great track record and I am excited for this to help me with my business.

We are all just trying to support our families right? So, if you have a website or an online business then you should check this out.

- Increases legitimate traffic from targeted audience via a proprietary, safe & effective strategy

- Puts the product & or service directly in front of those who are looking/searching for exactly what they offer

- Focuses and allocates resources to ONLY legitimate and proven ranking factors/fulfillment. (Other SEO methods us extremely dated tactics and ineffective busy work, that no longer have anything to do with rankings.)

- Works for websites, social media accounts, apps, amazon stores/product listings, local businesses, national businesses and even global.

- Unlike other SEO fulfillment, this is automated custom software that works perpetually - and after 2 years, they own it completely. They aren't stuck with forever payments.

- Unlike strictly using ads, this is effective and produces results for as long as they're in business!

- Takes the pressure and requirements off of either going viral (almost impossible & extremely expensive) or spending a fortune in ads (also extremely expensive and risky) in order to get rankings, long term exposure and traffic.

- Logically sound with case studies we can provide - proof of efficacy. We already have handful of national clients jumping on board.
How can I get more traffic to my website for free? and What is a good amount of traffic for a website?

bbsion
captain of 100

Re: Do you need more traffic for your website or online business?

Post by bbsion »

AvaHolden wrote: November 15th, 2019, 12:39 am
bbsion wrote: October 18th, 2019, 3:00 pm Some of you may already know that I have my own business that I took over from my dad who was previously on this forum before he passed away (sbsion). Well, I created a website selling the products but one of my biggest obstacles has been generating traffic to my website and getting enough customers. Ads on google and facebook are expensive and not very effective, PPC is expensive and also not very effective, I've tried click funnels ... etc.

How can I get more traffic to my website for free? and What is a good amount of traffic for a website?
Well it's not for free but I can get you in contact with the owner and they can discuss what works best for you. For my business, the more traffic to my website the better.