Mandela Effect/Quantum Leaping

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: Mandela Effect/Quantum Leaping

Post by SmallFarm »

brianj wrote: September 8th, 2019, 11:08 am
Bridgey wrote: September 8th, 2019, 7:38 am I've heard that Jesus died for all of Heavenly Father's world's, which remember are world's without number. If this is the case, it seems remarkable that we were the lucky world that he was born on. Plus how will the other world learn about Jesus as we have learnt. It is more likely that every world has its own Saviour. If not, I wonder if God used some type of alternative or multiple universe concept so that every world got to experience Jesus Christ as if he was there in their world. Some how he spread across all of the world's at once, in which they all killed their savior. This would mean that he can be in more than one place at one time. After all nothing is impossible for God. Just a thought.
How did Enoch, Noah, Melchizedek, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, and so many others learn about Jesus?
For that matter, how do we learn about Jesus? We can read books and listen to talks, but how do I know that what we call scripture is anything more than historical fiction?

I am sure that people on other planets learn the same way we do: through the Holy Ghost at the beginning, through experience of exercising faith, and for a fortunate few through actual visitations.
Not only that but this is the basest of all worlds within the light, which is why it was chosen by the Lord as His footstool.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

SmallFarm wrote: September 8th, 2019, 1:37 pm
brianj wrote: September 8th, 2019, 11:08 am
Bridgey wrote: September 8th, 2019, 7:38 am I've heard that Jesus died for all of Heavenly Father's world's, which remember are world's without number. If this is the case, it seems remarkable that we were the lucky world that he was born on. Plus how will the other world learn about Jesus as we have learnt. It is more likely that every world has its own Saviour. If not, I wonder if God used some type of alternative or multiple universe concept so that every world got to experience Jesus Christ as if he was there in their world. Some how he spread across all of the world's at once, in which they all killed their savior. This would mean that he can be in more than one place at one time. After all nothing is impossible for God. Just a thought.
How did Enoch, Noah, Melchizedek, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, and so many others learn about Jesus?
For that matter, how do we learn about Jesus? We can read books and listen to talks, but how do I know that what we call scripture is anything more than historical fiction?

I am sure that people on other planets learn the same way we do: through the Holy Ghost at the beginning, through experience of exercising faith, and for a fortunate few through actual visitations.
Not only that but this is the basest of all worlds within the light, which is why it was chosen by the Lord as His footstool.
#WeSuck

;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

larsenb wrote: September 8th, 2019, 12:46 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: August 31st, 2019, 12:45 am
User989 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:00 pm I have pondered the Mandela Effect for a number of years, bouncing back and forth on whether it was real or not. I have recently revisited it as a result of realizing that perhaps Jesus was speaking of quantum mechanics/ law of attraction type stuff in the words of his day. It seems when you pray you should ask and believe and act as if you received it to have your prayer answered. Something like that. You have to have faith that the prayer will be answered for it to be answered. to be healed by jesus you had to have faith he could do it. to walk on water you had to have faith in jesus and had to keep your eyes on jesus, not doubt.

this is what the law of attraction says. you ask the universe, then you believe and act as if you have received your desire from the universe. you ask and then have faith you will receive. now if jesus is not the foundation of your asking i would think you are building your life on sand and when the storm comes you will lose everything. if you tweak it and ask god with faith in jesus then when the storm comes your life will remain standing. All that being said, back to the Mandela Effect.

The one that caught me off guard today was a tinker bell intro to walt disney. she floated around in front of the logo (to my memory) and tried to tap the I only to have her wand not work. Then she swung her wand around frustrated and it finally worked. I seem to remember this quite clearly, but this supposedly never happened. there is no record of it existing. another one that gets me is mirror mirror on the wall.

So what is up with the mandela effect? I heard a theory that CERN destroyed our old universe and we shifted over into a new one. I have also heard CERN is satanic and messing with the past. the first theory makes more sense to me. and if we have indeed shifted universes, what stops someone from quantum leaping whenever they want to? is quantum leaping leaping real?

If it is real what happens to the old you? do you continue to exist but not with your conscious awareness? I cant wrap my head around how there can be an infinite number of you but you only experience one of you. are the other ones real? if theyre sort of bots, how do you know what people in your life are bots and which ones are consciously aware. Wow i am deep down the rabbit hole here

of course maybe there truly is only one universe, and i am traveling into a fairy tale world and trying to map it out. Reminds me of delusions i have had. One delusion i have had was that the world could read my mind. i spent weeks figuring out how that world worked. Figuring how a world where quantum jumping is possible works is akin to figuring how a world where your mind is being read works. It could be completely a complete false belief and trying to figure that world out could prove useless. But supposing it were real, then it should be mastered, as their is great potential in moving towards your ideal timeline.

okay enough, hopefully that can spark a discussion of sorts. Hopefully there are fellow open minded individuals out there who dont mind mapping out a fairy tale world.
Nope! The law of attraction is Satan’s doctrine. It explains why he believes he will win in the end. We are to submit to God’s will not will our own desires into reality by our thoughts. Esther Hick’s, author of “The Law of Attraction” and inspiration for “The Secret”, received this doctrine by the hand of Satan and his angels. They called themselves Abraham for they were many. Esther was LDS, but fell away into forbidden paths. Don’t make the same mistake.
Interesting. Born in Coalville, UT. The Wikipedia article mentions nothing about her highly probable Mormon background. One of her followers probably wrote it. And the Amway connection. Makes sense.

I had a co-worker at USGS who got involved heavily w/Amway, getting caught up on how he could have anything he wanted, provided he did the proper visualizing. It ruined his life. Dropped out of his Masters program, left the USGS . . . but at that time he would still sneak in to xerox his various promotional flyers, etc. I wonder what happened to the fellow.

Visualization/Amway . . . . The Secret. Makes perfect sense now.
In daze past, before caller id, my best buddy would call up Amway wannabes as thee Amway Enforcer, and express his displeasure with their tactics. Amazing how many got duped into that crap. :lol:

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

larsenb wrote: September 8th, 2019, 12:46 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: August 31st, 2019, 12:45 am
User989 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 11:00 pm I have pondered the Mandela Effect for a number of years, bouncing back and forth on whether it was real or not. I have recently revisited it as a result of realizing that perhaps Jesus was speaking of quantum mechanics/ law of attraction type stuff in the words of his day. It seems when you pray you should ask and believe and act as if you received it to have your prayer answered. Something like that. You have to have faith that the prayer will be answered for it to be answered. to be healed by jesus you had to have faith he could do it. to walk on water you had to have faith in jesus and had to keep your eyes on jesus, not doubt.

this is what the law of attraction says. you ask the universe, then you believe and act as if you have received your desire from the universe. you ask and then have faith you will receive. now if jesus is not the foundation of your asking i would think you are building your life on sand and when the storm comes you will lose everything. if you tweak it and ask god with faith in jesus then when the storm comes your life will remain standing. All that being said, back to the Mandela Effect.

The one that caught me off guard today was a tinker bell intro to walt disney. she floated around in front of the logo (to my memory) and tried to tap the I only to have her wand not work. Then she swung her wand around frustrated and it finally worked. I seem to remember this quite clearly, but this supposedly never happened. there is no record of it existing. another one that gets me is mirror mirror on the wall.

So what is up with the mandela effect? I heard a theory that CERN destroyed our old universe and we shifted over into a new one. I have also heard CERN is satanic and messing with the past. the first theory makes more sense to me. and if we have indeed shifted universes, what stops someone from quantum leaping whenever they want to? is quantum leaping leaping real?

If it is real what happens to the old you? do you continue to exist but not with your conscious awareness? I cant wrap my head around how there can be an infinite number of you but you only experience one of you. are the other ones real? if theyre sort of bots, how do you know what people in your life are bots and which ones are consciously aware. Wow i am deep down the rabbit hole here

of course maybe there truly is only one universe, and i am traveling into a fairy tale world and trying to map it out. Reminds me of delusions i have had. One delusion i have had was that the world could read my mind. i spent weeks figuring out how that world worked. Figuring how a world where quantum jumping is possible works is akin to figuring how a world where your mind is being read works. It could be completely a complete false belief and trying to figure that world out could prove useless. But supposing it were real, then it should be mastered, as their is great potential in moving towards your ideal timeline.

okay enough, hopefully that can spark a discussion of sorts. Hopefully there are fellow open minded individuals out there who dont mind mapping out a fairy tale world.
Nope! The law of attraction is Satan’s doctrine. It explains why he believes he will win in the end. We are to submit to God’s will not will our own desires into reality by our thoughts. Esther Hick’s, author of “The Law of Attraction” and inspiration for “The Secret”, received this doctrine by the hand of Satan and his angels. They called themselves Abraham for they were many. Esther was LDS, but fell away into forbidden paths. Don’t make the same mistake.
Interesting. Born in Coalville, UT. The Wikipedia article mentions nothing about her highly probable Mormon background. One of her followers probably wrote it. And the Amway connection. Makes sense.

I had a co-worker at USGS who got involved heavily w/Amway, getting caught up on how he could have anything he wanted, provided he did the proper visualizing. It ruined his life. Dropped out of his Masters program, left the USGS . . . but at that time he would still sneak in to xerox his various promotional flyers, etc. I wonder what happened to the fellow.

Visualization/Amway . . . . The Secret. Makes perfect sense now.
She was raised in a part member home. Not sure if she was actually baptized or not. Bottom line is she and her husband are frauds. The teachings of Abraham should have been able to save her husband Jerry from cancer. They didn’t.