Prophecy, things happen but because it is not word for word, People do not see the fulfillments of such!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Prophecy, things happen but because it is not word for word, People do not see the fulfillments of such!

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

In the Book of Mormon, we have a prophesy of a Joseph, Son of Joseph to come. Either this was Joseph Smith or it is what a few people believe, he is a White Indian from the Yucatan, who is named Joseph, being a Son of Joseph. So, most do not know what to think! Most who believe in the prophecy believe it was Joseph Smith, though he did not fulfill what it says there, by modern estimations. Those who look forward and wait on a magic Indian to come out of the jungle, wait in vain. This is a perfect example of how most people misunderstand a prophecy, and how they are fulfilled.

Here are some others prophecies, that have been fulfilled that are from the Book of Revelation, yet the world does not know this and when they read them, they are still dismayed at them, thinking some great destruction needs to come, not realizing it has. It is the first five Trumpets which speak of different specific events.
The First trumpet sounded, and hail and fire, mixed with blood, is thrown to the Earth burning up a third part of all the trees, and all green grass of the earth. But was this fulfilled by actually a third part of every tree burning on earth and all the grasses, or only those in the region where the hail and fire, mixed with blood were cast down upon the earth?
The Second trumpet sounded, and something like a great burning mountain is plunged into the sea and wipes out a third part of all fish in the sea and a third part of all the ships in the oceans were destroyed. And a third part of the oceans become blood. But was this fulfilled by actually a one third part of all life in every sea, and a third part of ships ships in every ocean, and a third part of all waters in all oceans, or only those in the region where the burning mountain was?
The Third trumpet sounded, and a great star called Wormwood falls unto the Earth poisoning a third part of the world's freshwater, from its rivers and springs. And many Men shall die from the drinking of this bitter waters. But was this fulfilled by actually a great star falling to earth and one third part of every source of freshwater on earth becoming bitter, and men men dying from the drinking of this water?
The Fourth trumpet sounded, and a third part of the light that shines from the Sun, and a third part of the light that shines from the Moon and the Stars became darkened. And a third part of a day, and a third part of the night, they shin not. But was this fulfilled by actually one third of all the light that shines upon the earth being removed or the time for the light to shine being shortened?
The Fifth trumpet sounded and was the "first Woe" of three Woes. Before this trumpet sounds, an angel (translated at times as as eagle - being America by allegory) appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" The fifth trumpet prompts a personified star to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a woman's and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon, to torment any man who does not have the seal of God on their forehead, by using their scorpion-like tails. It was also made clear to them that they must not kill anyone during their five-month mission of torment. But was this fulfilled by actually all these events happening, and yet it went unrecognized by the world as this prophecy being fulfilled? When was the bottomless pit opened, and the smoke that roses out of it, darkening the air and blocks the sunlight.

All these five Trumpets have sounded, yet how many people know this? I am quite confident that most here do not know this! So what is my point?

Many have these grand ideas as to where, and how, and what future prophesied servants and messenger will be like, where they come from, and what they will do... but in all actually, they know very little about what will actually come to be, and MOST will not recognized them even when they have come and are fulfilling deeds they are sent to fulfill!

Shalom

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: Prophecy, things happen but because it is not word for word, People do not see the fulfillments of such!

Post by friendsofthe »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:

All these five Trumpets have sounded, yet how many people know this? I am quite confident that most here do not know this! So what is my point? 

Many have these grand ideas as to where, and how, and what future prophesied servants and messenger will be like, where they come from, and what they will do... but in all actually, they know very little about what will actually come to be, and MOST will not recognized them even when they have come and are fulfilling deeds they are sent to fulfill!

You say “All these five Trumpets have sounded, yet how many people know this?”. Nobody knows this because it hasn't happened yet, we are still in the sixth seal. You want to teach us and show us new doctrine and you don't even know what seal we are in.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prophecy, things happen but because it is not word for word, People do not see the fulfillments of such!

Post by Robin Hood »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 3rd, 2019, 9:15 am In the Book of Mormon, we have a prophesy of a Joseph, Son of Joseph to come. Either this was Joseph Smith or it is what a few people believe, he is a White Indian from the Yucatan, who is named Joseph, being a Son of Joseph. So, most do not know what to think! Most who believe in the prophecy believe it was Joseph Smith, though he did not fulfill what it says there, by modern estimations. Those who look forward and wait on a magic Indian to come out of the jungle, wait in vain. This is a perfect example of how most people misunderstand a prophecy, and how they are fulfilled.

Here are some others prophecies, that have been fulfilled that are from the Book of Revelation, yet the world does not know this and when they read them, they are still dismayed at them, thinking some great destruction needs to come, not realizing it has. It is the first five Trumpets which speak of different specific events.
The First trumpet sounded, and hail and fire, mixed with blood, is thrown to the Earth burning up a third part of all the trees, and all green grass of the earth. But was this fulfilled by actually a third part of every tree burning on earth and all the grasses, or only those in the region where the hail and fire, mixed with blood were cast down upon the earth?
The Second trumpet sounded, and something like a great burning mountain is plunged into the sea and wipes out a third part of all fish in the sea and a third part of all the ships in the oceans were destroyed. And a third part of the oceans become blood. But was this fulfilled by actually a one third part of all life in every sea, and a third part of ships ships in every ocean, and a third part of all waters in all oceans, or only those in the region where the burning mountain was?
The Third trumpet sounded, and a great star called Wormwood falls unto the Earth poisoning a third part of the world's freshwater, from its rivers and springs. And many Men shall die from the drinking of this bitter waters. But was this fulfilled by actually a great star falling to earth and one third part of every source of freshwater on earth becoming bitter, and men men dying from the drinking of this water?
The Fourth trumpet sounded, and a third part of the light that shines from the Sun, and a third part of the light that shines from the Moon and the Stars became darkened. And a third part of a day, and a third part of the night, they shin not. But was this fulfilled by actually one third of all the light that shines upon the earth being removed or the time for the light to shine being shortened?
The Fifth trumpet sounded and was the "first Woe" of three Woes. Before this trumpet sounds, an angel (translated at times as as eagle - being America by allegory) appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" The fifth trumpet prompts a personified star to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a woman's and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon, to torment any man who does not have the seal of God on their forehead, by using their scorpion-like tails. It was also made clear to them that they must not kill anyone during their five-month mission of torment. But was this fulfilled by actually all these events happening, and yet it went unrecognized by the world as this prophecy being fulfilled? When was the bottomless pit opened, and the smoke that roses out of it, darkening the air and blocks the sunlight.

Shalom
Please explain when and how these things were fulfilled.

Elguapo4538
captain of 50

Post by Elguapo4538 »

I feel that for some people, they just have to realize what is possible with regards to mysteries and prophecy. And then the Spirit tells them what they need to know. That is how it the process has worked for me and I would've never expected it according to what I've been taught in Sunday school

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Let us first look at the Seals, as it appears that is where the Saints are focus. I am not going to go into trying to prove it to everyone... as it is up to each individual to go and get that revelation from the Messiah, it a true witness is what they seek.

The First seal, Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (Authorized King James Version)

The first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The White horse represents one of the four powers that will come forth and rule, with the bow and a crown, as a signs of war and kingship. It is given as a sign of the times for us to see where we are upon the prophetic time clock of Yah, culminating in the return of His Son the Messiah, and the end of the Telestial portion of this creation.

The White horse is Catholicism. This rider is a symbol of the progress of the gospel of the conquering church, that dictates the right of kings to rule.

The Second seal, Revelation 6:3-4
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Authorized King James Version)

The second of the Four Horsemen is the Red horse, which represents the second power that will be apart of the powers that rule the world. It comes and take Peace from the world, by killing one another. The great sword is an sign of power to deal death up close.

The Red Horse is Communism. This rider is a symbol of the process of the conquering of nations by revolution and the killing of millions of its own people it rules.

The Third seal, Revelation 6:5-6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a denarius; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine. (Authorized King James Version)

The third of the Four Horsemen is the Black horse, which represents the third power that will be a powerful part of the powers that rule the world. It come with a pair of balances (scales), a sign that represents trade and justice.

The Black Horse is Capitalism. This Rider is a symbol of the process of commerce and trade and possibly justice, through the industrial revolution the world has been transformed, and our belief in Due Process. We are even given here a stock report, which is the seat of its power, however its been its revolution of warfare that really shows forth its power.

Fourth seal, Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale (clores = meaning Green) horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (Authorized King James Version)

This fourth of the Four Horsemen is the Green horse, which represents Death, and Hell followed it. Power is given that the Sixth Trumpet War will emanate out of the Euphrates River, which is a 100% controlled Islamic river.

The Green Horse is Islamism. The rider symbolizes death that results from beliefs and teachings of if being gloriouss to die in war. The four spirits that are let loose out of the Euphrates River are prepared for the Sixth Trumpet War (Revelation 9), “who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year” for to slay a third part of men... this will end in a nuclear war (on an appointed Year, Month, Day and even hour!), and the destruction of Babylon in one hour.

Fifth seal, Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled. (Authorized King James Version)

This is the cry for vindication by the Christian martyrs who were persecuted by the Jews after Christ’s death and leading up to the fall of Jerusalem in the year 70. The martyrs were also those killed by Romans for the next few centuries too. This judgment encompasses Christians who will be martyred, for their faith in the Messiah, during the Great Tribulation by not bowing down to the Antichrist and by not submitting to the global economic system that forces all people on the earth to receive the mark of the beast. Their deaths place them in good company of the righteous throughout the ages.

The fifth seal is a reminder that, though the Messiah inaugurated the "Kingdom of God" through the preaching of the gospels, God’s people will suffer during the tribulation (the end-time tribulation) also as the first Saints did.

Sixth seal, Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Authorized King James Version)

The sixth seal, many people think it will be a literal cosmic disturbances caused by nuclear war or a global earthquake that causes volcanic debris to pollute the atmosphere, which turns the moon blood red and the sun dark. In addition, many others think there will be massive meteor showers (“the stars… fell”). Thus this follows the first half of the Tribulation where God’s wrath consumes the earth. I have a more unified belief in a Day Star returning.

Yes, friendsofthe, you are right the Sixth Seal has not happened. This Seal is at the end of the age when Christ returns, bringing cosmic upheaval on those who oppose God, and ones who persecuted His kingdom, people, and Zion! The unrighteous will be damned and the righteous enjoy the presence of God.

However, I feel you are operating under a dilution that the Seals must all come first, then the Trumpets next, and finally the Vials or Bowls. When in actuality... the Seals are the long prophetic story ending with the Second Coming (actually 3rd coming), spread over millenniums. The Trumpets are the shorter prophetic story ending with the Second Coming, spread over centuries. The Vials or Bowls is the very short prophetic story ending with the Second Coming, spread out over days, up to possibly a year.

Seventh seal, Revelation 8:1-6
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Revelation 16:1
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. (Authorized King James Version)

The Thunders is the prophetic story, they declared judgements decreed the day of the Messiah's Second Coming.

The Antichrist will unleash World War III, the Sixth Trumpet War shortly, and will seek to crush any who claim to be Christians. He allies with the Arab world in an effort to conquer the entire world. (Ezek. 38; Dan. 11) Only Jerusalem (Israel and possibly the USA) will stand in his way to world supremacy. This war will kill one-third of the earth’s inhabitants. We can disagree upon these prophecies until the cows come home, but when this comes to past, you will have to agree then, the first five trumpets will have also sounded by then!

Is this War before the final week of Daniel begins? The Prophesies do not say. I think it could be before or it may run into or be fought during the first part of the final week. However we know that it has to be over by the middle of the final week.

I will post the Trumpets next, but the farm is calling, animals are waiting, and I need to run...

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 4th, 2019, 8:40 am Let us first look at the Seals, as it appears that is where the Saints are focus. I am not going to go into trying to prove it to everyone... as it is up to each individual to go and get that revelation from the Messiah, it a true witness is what they seek.

The First seal, Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (Authorized King James Version)

The first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The White horse represents one of the four powers that will come forth and rule, with the bow and a crown, as a signs of war and kingship. It is given as a sign of the times for us to see where we are upon the prophetic time clock of Yah, culminating in the return of His Son the Messiah, and the end of the Telestial portion of this creation.

The White horse is Catholicism. This rider is a symbol of the progress of the gospel of the conquering church, that dictates the right of kings to rule.

The Second seal, Revelation 6:3-4
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Authorized King James Version)

The second of the Four Horsemen is the Red horse, which represents the second power that will be apart of the powers that rule the world. It comes and take Peace from the world, by killing one another. The great sword is an sign of power to deal death up close.

The Red Horse is Communism. This rider is a symbol of the process of the conquering of nations by revolution and the killing of millions of its own people it rules.

The Third seal, Revelation 6:5-6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a denarius; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine. (Authorized King James Version)

The third of the Four Horsemen is the Black horse, which represents the third power that will be a powerful part of the powers that rule the world. It come with a pair of balances (scales), a sign that represents trade and justice.

The Black Horse is Capitalism. This Rider is a symbol of the process of commerce and trade and possibly justice, through the industrial revolution the world has been transformed, and our belief in Due Process. We are even given here a stock report, which is the seat of its power, however its been its revolution of warfare that really shows forth its power.

Fourth seal, Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale (clores = meaning Green) horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (Authorized King James Version)

This fourth of the Four Horsemen is the Green horse, which represents Death, and Hell followed it. Power is given that the Sixth Trumpet War will emanate out of the Euphrates River, which is a 100% controlled Islamic river.

The Green Horse is Islamism. The rider symbolizes death that results from beliefs and teachings of if being gloriouss to die in war. The four spirits that are let loose out of the Euphrates River are prepared for the Sixth Trumpet War (Revelation 9), “who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year” for to slay a third part of men... this will end in a nuclear war (on an appointed Year, Month, Day and even hour!), and the destruction of Babylon in one hour.

Fifth seal, Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled. (Authorized King James Version)

This is the cry for vindication by the Christian martyrs who were persecuted by the Jews after Christ’s death and leading up to the fall of Jerusalem in the year 70. The martyrs were also those killed by Romans for the next few centuries too. This judgment encompasses Christians who will be martyred, for their faith in the Messiah, during the Great Tribulation by not bowing down to the Antichrist and by not submitting to the global economic system that forces all people on the earth to receive the mark of the beast. Their deaths place them in good company of the righteous throughout the ages.

The fifth seal is a reminder that, though the Messiah inaugurated the "Kingdom of God" through the preaching of the gospels, God’s people will suffer during the tribulation (the end-time tribulation) also as the first Saints did.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Authorized King James Version)

The sixth seal, many people think it will be a literal cosmic disturbances caused by nuclear war or a global earthquake that causes volcanic debris to pollute the atmosphere, which turns the moon blood red and the sun dark. In addition, many others think there will be massive meteor showers (“the stars… fell”). Thus this follows the first half of the Tribulation where God’s wrath consumes the earth. I have a more unified belief in a Day Star returning.

Yes, friendsofthe, you are right the Sixth Seal has not happened. This Seal is at the end of the age when Christ returns, bringing cosmic upheaval on those who oppose God, and ones who persecuted His kingdom, people, and Zion! The unrighteous will be damned and the righteous enjoy the presence of God.

However, I feel you are operating under a dilution that the Seals must all come first, then the Trumpets next, and finally the Vials or Bowls. When in actuality... the Seals are the long prophetic story ending with the Second Coming (actually 3rd coming), spread over millenniums. The Trumpets are the shorter prophetic story ending with the Second Coming, spread over centuries. The Vials or Bowls is the very short prophetic story ending with the Second Coming, spread out over days, up to possibly a year.

Seventh seal, Revelation 8:1-6
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Revelation 16:1
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. (Authorized King James Version)

The Thunders is the prophetic story, they declared judgements decreed the day of the Messiah's Second Coming.

The Antichrist will unleash World War III, the Sixth Trumpet War shortly, and will seek to crush any who claim to be Christians. He allies with the Arab world in an effort to conquer the entire world. (Ezek. 38; Dan. 11) Only Jerusalem (Israel and possibly the USA) will stand in his way to world supremacy. This war will kill one-third of the earth’s inhabitants. We can disagree upon these prophecies until the cows come home, but when this comes to past, you will have to agree then, the first five trumpets will have also sounded by then!

Is this War before the final week of Daniel begins? The Prophesies do not say. I think it could be before or it may run into or be fought during the first part of the final week. However we know that it has to be over by the middle of the final week.

I will post the Trumpets next, but the farm is calling, animals are waiting, and I need to run...
"the farm is calling, animals are waiting, and I need to run..."

My being longs for this...

I happy for you, bro (and more than a little jelly ;) ).

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Let us now look at the Trumpets of Revelation. And again, I am not going to go into trying to prove it to anyone what I share... as it is up to each individual to go and get their own revelation from the Messiah, if these prophecies have been fulfilled, and these are a true witness of those events that fulfilled them.

The traditional Trumpets that herald things in Yisrael, the ancient Hebrews used a horn, called a Shofar which is a ram's horn. The Shofar began being used in Moses' day (Exodus 19:13) to signal or to announce warnings from G_d. In Joshua's day, he had 7 priests carry 7 horns for 7 days and circle Jericho 7 times, then the priest sounded these horns, the people shouted and the walls came down. (Joshua 6:4) In Paul's letter of I Thessalonians 4:16, he says, "the trumpet of God" shall herald the Second Coming of Christ. So we have precedence from the scriptures and traditions as of what Trumpets are for.

First trumpet, Revelation 8:7 KJV
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

This was World War I, this depictions are of more local events during the war.

Second trumpet, Revelation 8:8-9 KJV
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

By the second trumpet sounding, John saw something like a great burning mountain that plunges into the sea and wipes out a third of all sea life and ships. A third of the oceans will become blood.

This was World War II. The great burning mountain that plunges into the sea was Hiroshima and Nagasaki and wipes out a third of all sea life and almost exactly one third of all the ships that were in that war were destroyed.

Third trumpet, Revelation 8:10-11 KJV
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

This was Chernobyl, meaning Wormwood in Russian. The great star as it were that John saw was a nuclear reactor melt down. The Isotopes released into the open atmosphere poisoned all of Western Europe's water, and has killed millions so far and will eventually kill millions more... those who drank the water shortly thereafter the nuclear accident.

Fourth trumpet, Revelation 8:12 KJV
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

This was the shortening of time, a third of the day and a third of the night has been removed. We do not perceive the shortening of time, but G_d said He would do it, lest there be no righteous left, and for His Elect's sake. This one is the hardest to prove... but the previous and next trumpets were so precisely dated that we know that the shortening of time had to be after the Third trumpet but before the Fifth trumpet.

Fifth trumpet, Revelation 8:13 & Revelation 9:1-12 KJV
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; [and], behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The Fifth trumpet sounding is the "first Woe" of three. Before this trumpet sounds, an angel appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" The fifth trumpet prompts a star (an Angel) to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. This was from the six hundreds plus oil wells that were set on fire. The sun was not seen in some parts for other three months. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a woman's and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. These were the Helicopters that John saw and tried to describe for us. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon. In Arabic, that name translates into Saddam, meaning the Destroyer. The Gulf War syndrome was the sickness John saw that tormented man.

Sixth trumpet, Revelation 9:13-21 KJV
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns
of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four
angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and
a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Then it talks about a mighty Angel who comes down with a little book in His hand.
This is the "Second woe", where four angels are released from their bindings to the "great river Euphrates". They anti-Christ most likely will command This force of 200 million troops whose horses (vehicles/planes/helicopters will shot for a plague from out of their mouths, most notably: fire, smoke, and brimstone bombs. The mounted horsemen wore breastplates with the color of fire (red), hyacinth (sapphire=blue), and brimstone (sulfur/sulphur=lemon-yellow). The horses had a lion's head and their tails were like a serpent, even with a snake head (missiles). They are responsible for the deaths of a third of mankind who are stricken by the plague that emanated from these armies (nuclear weapons).

Sixth trumpet, Revelation 11:13-14 KJV
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell (Jerusalem), and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and (finally) gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; [and], behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Seventh trumpet, Revelation 11:15-19 KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

The sounding of the seventh trumpet signals the "Third woe". This is the final trumpet sound and the final woe, the Day of the Second (third) Coming. Loud voices in heaven proclaim Yah and His Son, the Messiah as the ruler of the Kingdoms of G_d, forever and ever. Thanks is given to God, the Almighty and praise for the wrath that came, the dead who were judged, and the bond-servants rewarded. The temple of God in heaven then opened and the Ark of the covenant appeared in His temple. Then lightning and peals of thunder occurred followed by an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

GrandMasterB wrote: August 6th, 2019, 11:23 pm More please.
Okay... There are three Signs that match up these three different time lines: As there is not three GREAT Earthquakes, only one, and this is the place in each timeline when that Earthquake happens.

Sixth trumpet:
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell (Jerusalem), and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and (finally) gave glory to the God of heaven.

Sixth vial or bowl:
Seventh vial or bowl, Revelation 16:17-21 KJV
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying,
It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.
19 And the great city (Jerusalem) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague
of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Here are all of the Vials or Bowls (Plagues) from the Wrath of G_d: All of Revelation Sixteenth Chapter
Bowls 1-7, Revelation 16:1 KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

First Bowl, Revelation 16:2 KJV
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

When the first bowl is poured out, foul and painful sores come upon those bearing the mark of the beast and those who worshiped the image of the beast.

Second Bowl, Revelation 16:3 KJV
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead [man]; and every living soul died in the sea.

When the second bowl is poured out, the seas and the oceans become blood as of a dead man, forcing everything in the sea to die.

Third Bowl, Revelation 16:4-7 KJV
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

When the third bowl is poured out, the rivers and the remaining sources of water turn to blood. The angels then begin praising God's holy judgments.

Fourth Bowl, Revelation 16:8-9 KJV
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

When the fourth bowl is poured out, the sun causes a major heatwave to scorch the planet with fire. The incorrigible wicked refuse to repent while they blaspheme the name of God.

Fifth Bowl, Revelation 16:10-11 KJV
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

When the fifth bowl is poured out, a thick darkness overwhelms the kingdom of the beast. The wicked continue to stubbornly defame the name of God while refusing to repent and glorify G_d.

Sixth Bowl, Revelation 16:12-16 KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

When the sixth bowl is poured out, the great river Euphrates is dries up so that the kings of the east (Russia mainly) might cross and prepared to battle (joined by Turkey, Syria, Iran, and Iraq). Three unclean spirits with the appearance of frogs come out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet. These demonic spirits work Satanic miracles to gather the nations of the world to battle against Yisrael during the Battle of Armageddon. The Messiah says that his coming will be like that of a thief in the night, urging his followers to stay alert.

Seventh Bowl, Revelation 16:17-21 KJV
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying,
It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.
19 And the great city (Jerusalem) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague
of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

When the seventh bowl is poured out, a global earthquake causes all the cities of the world to collapse. Every mountain and island are removed from their place and made level. Giant hailstones weighing nearly 100 pounds plummet the planet. The plagues are so severe that the wicked' curse G_d and die.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

So the point I was trying to make here was this... there are people who look at the Sixth Seal, and because they think this Seal is to opening at the Sixth Thousand Years point, which by the way would have been around 1027 AD if they really thought it thorough and no such Earthquake happened, that nothing has happened yet! They will say, we cannot be anywhere down the prophetic path, because they believe this earthquake has to happen first. Well that kind of thinking is why the Messiah will come upon them like a thief in the night.

We are way down this path! Five Seals have pasted, Five Trumpets have pasted! We are waiting for the Six Trumpet War (World War 3) to start or the peace deal between Yisrael and the Arabs to be signed, starting the final week of Daniel (seven years until the Messiah comes in glory). That is why I posted this thread, hoping to awaken a few more to the real situation of the Signs of the Times!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 9th, 2019, 2:40 pm So the point I was trying to make here was this... there are people who look at the Sixth Seal, and because they think this Seal is to opening at the Sixth Thousand Years point, which by the way would have been around 1027 AD if they really thought it thorough and no such Earthquake happened, that nothing has happened yet! They will say, we cannot be anywhere down the prophetic path, because they believe this earthquake has to happen first. Well that kind of thinking is why the Messiah will come upon them like a thief in the night.

We are way down this path! Five Seals have pasted, Five Trumpets have pasted! We are waiting for the Six Trumpet War (World War 3) to start or the peace deal between Yisrael and the Arabs to be signed, starting the final week of Daniel (seven years until the Messiah comes in glory). That is why I posted this thread, hoping to awaken a few more to the real situation of the Signs of the Times!
Thank you. I always thought that the smoke and covering of the sun in the 5th trumpet was the Gulf war for many many years. I was just reading revelations one day and remembered seeing images of the burning oil fields and how the sun was darkened. Also, can't ignore the description of locusts. The Apache helicopter was used extensively during that war. Fits the description of a locust. Also, their mission was largely to destroy infrastructure so they weren't directly targeting men. Thanks for pointing out the parallels with the earthquakes. It makes sense since the earthquake described seem to be the same event. If that is indeed the case that the same event is being described then we have to be down this road quit a ways. From the looks of things it doesn't appear that WWIII is that far off.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

GrandMasterB wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:10 am
Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 9th, 2019, 2:40 pm So the point I was trying to make here was this... there are people who look at the Sixth Seal, and because they think this Seal is to opening at the Sixth Thousand Years point, which by the way would have been around 1027 AD if they really thought it thorough and no such Earthquake happened, that nothing has happened yet! They will say, we cannot be anywhere down the prophetic path, because they believe this earthquake has to happen first. Well that kind of thinking is why the Messiah will come upon them like a thief in the night.

Thank you. I always thought that the smoke and covering of the sun in the 5th trumpet was the Gulf war for many many years. I was just reading revelations one day and remembered seeing images of the burning oil fields and how the sun was darkened. Also, can't ignore the description of locusts. The Apache helicopter was used extensively during that war. Fits the description of a locust. Also, their mission was largely to destroy infrastructure so they weren't directly targeting men. Thanks for pointing out the parallels with the earthquakes. It makes sense since the earthquake described seem to be the same event. If that is indeed the case that the same event is being described then we have to be down this road quit a ways. From the looks of things it doesn't appear that WWIII is that far off.
Then there was the Gulf War Syndrome that the Government denied existed for years and years, even though thousands were getting ill and sick... this matches the prophecy. Finally the Government had to admit that they were using spent uranium in making warhead and munitions, giving veterans radiation poisoning, just so they could make armor piercing rounds.

Nice to tell the folks after the fact, 'All your suffering was are fault, and it was all for free.'

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 12th, 2019, 12:26 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:10 am

Then there was the Gulf War Syndrome that the Government denied existed for years and years, even though thousands were getting ill and sick... this matches the prophecy. Finally the Government had to admit that they were using spent uranium in making warhead and munitions, giving veterans radiation poisoning, just so they could make armor piercing rounds.

Nice to tell the folks after the fact, 'All your suffering was are fault, and it was all for free.'
Yeah I wouldn't have put those things together. However, knowing the past, the US government is just now taking care of Vietnam vets for Agent Orange exposure. I wonder if Agent Orange matches revelations and a 3rd part of all green things being burned up.

rimbauer.peter
captain of 100

Post by rimbauer.peter »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 6th, 2019, 9:23 pm Let us now look at the Trumpets of Revelation. And again, I am not going to go into trying to prove it to anyone what I share... as it is up to each individual to go and get their own revelation from the Messiah, if these prophecies have been fulfilled, and these are a true witness of those events that fulfilled them.

The traditional Trumpets that herald things in Yisrael, the ancient Hebrews used a horn, called a Shofar which is a ram's horn. The Shofar began being used in Moses' day (Exodus 19:13) to signal or to announce warnings from G_d. In Joshua's day, he had 7 priests carry 7 horns for 7 days and circle Jericho 7 times, then the priest sounded these horns, the people shouted and the walls came down. (Joshua 6:4) In Paul's letter of I Thessalonians 4:16, he says, "the trumpet of God" shall herald the Second Coming of Christ. So we have precedence from the scriptures and traditions as of what Trumpets are for.

First trumpet, Revelation 8:7 KJV
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

This was World War I, this depictions are of more local events during the war.

Second trumpet, Revelation 8:8-9 KJV
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

By the second trumpet sounding, John saw something like a great burning mountain that plunges into the sea and wipes out a third of all sea life and ships. A third of the oceans will become blood.

This was World War II. The great burning mountain that plunges into the sea was Hiroshima and Nagasaki and wipes out a third of all sea life and almost exactly one third of all the ships that were in that war were destroyed.

Third trumpet, Revelation 8:10-11 KJV
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

This was Chernobyl, meaning Wormwood in Russian. The great star as it were that John saw was a nuclear reactor melt down. The Isotopes released into the open atmosphere poisoned all of Western Europe's water, and has killed millions so far and will eventually kill millions more... those who drank the water shortly thereafter the nuclear accident.

Fourth trumpet, Revelation 8:12 KJV
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

This was the shortening of time, a third of the day and a third of the night has been removed. We do not perceive the shortening of time, but G_d said He would do it, lest there be no righteous left, and for His Elect's sake. This one is the hardest to prove... but the previous and next trumpets were so precisely dated that we know that the shortening of time had to be after the Third trumpet but before the Fifth trumpet.

Fifth trumpet, Revelation 8:13 & Revelation 9:1-12 KJV
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; [and], behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The Fifth trumpet sounding is the "first Woe" of three. Before this trumpet sounds, an angel appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" The fifth trumpet prompts a star (an Angel) to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. This was from the six hundreds plus oil wells that were set on fire. The sun was not seen in some parts for other three months. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a woman's and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. These were the Helicopters that John saw and tried to describe for us. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon. In Arabic, that name translates into Saddam, meaning the Destroyer. The Gulf War syndrome was the sickness John saw that tormented man.

Sixth trumpet, Revelation 9:13-21 KJV
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns
of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four
angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and
a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Then it talks about a mighty Angel who comes down with a little book in His hand.
This is the "Second woe", where four angels are released from their bindings to the "great river Euphrates". They anti-Christ most likely will command This force of 200 million troops whose horses (vehicles/planes/helicopters will shot for a plague from out of their mouths, most notably: fire, smoke, and brimstone bombs. The mounted horsemen wore breastplates with the color of fire (red), hyacinth (sapphire=blue), and brimstone (sulfur/sulphur=lemon-yellow). The horses had a lion's head and their tails were like a serpent, even with a snake head (missiles). They are responsible for the deaths of a third of mankind who are stricken by the plague that emanated from these armies (nuclear weapons).

Seventh trumpet, Revelation 11:15-19 KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

The sounding of the seventh trumpet signals the "Third woe". This is the final trumpet sound and the final woe, the Day of the Second (third) Coming. Loud voices in heaven proclaim Yah and His Son, the Messiah as the ruler of the Kingdoms of G_d, forever and ever. Thanks is given to God, the Almighty and praise for the wrath that came, the dead who were judged, and the bond-servants rewarded. The temple of God in heaven then opened and the Ark of the covenant appeared in His temple. Then lightning and peals of thunder occurred followed by an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

"Third trumpet, Revelation 8:10-11 KJV

This was Chernobyl, meaning Wormwood in Russian. The great star as it were that John saw was a nuclear reactor melt down. The Isotopes released into the open atmosphere poisoned all of Western Europe's water, and has killed millions so far and will eventually kill millions more... those who drank the water shortly thereafter the nuclear accident."

So yeah. I don't know about that. I live in West Europe and no such thing happened. And I was alive when Chernobyl happened. So were my parents. Many died. Not millions. And I live "right next to it".

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

rimbauer.peter wrote: August 12th, 2019, 1:46 pm
"Third trumpet, Revelation 8:10-11 KJV

This was Chernobyl, meaning Wormwood in Russian. The great star as it were that John saw was a nuclear reactor melt down. The Isotopes released into the open atmosphere poisoned all of Western Europe's water, and has killed millions so far and will eventually kill millions more... those who drank the water shortly thereafter the nuclear accident."

So yeah. I don't know about that. I live in West Europe and no such thing happened. And I was alive when Chernobyl happened. So were my parents. Many died. Not millions. And I live "right next to it".
You might want to read about the Isotopes 131I and 137C. 137C has a half life of 30 years.
https://www.greenfacts.org/en/chernobyl ... otopes.htm
People exposed who ingested just one isotope may take up to 30 or more years to come up with cancer because of their exposure! Populations of the three most affected countries were: Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine.

Far fewer people died as an immediate result of the Chernobyl event than the immediate deaths from radiation at Hiroshima. Chernobyl is eventually predicted to result in up to 4,000 total deaths from cancers, sometime in the future, according to the WHO and create ~ 41,000 excess cancers according to the International Journal of Cancer, with, depending on treatment, not all cancers resulting in death. Due to the differences in half-life the different radioactive fission products undergo exponential decay at different rates. Hence the isotopic signature of an event where more than one radioisotope is involved will change with time.

They admit it will kill thousands, but the collective effective dose (not including dose to the thyroid) received by about five million residents living in the areas of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine contaminated by the Chernobyl accident (137Cs deposition on soil>37 kBq/m2) was approximately 40 000 man Sv during the period 1986–1995. They should know what is safe for you... and they would tell you if it wasn't. Right?
The cloud crossed Europe and it rained hard afterward. No one really knows and even it they do, their not going to tell you!

You can believe whatever you wish. If is was not a big deal, just keep buying tuna caught in the Pacific... the Japan accident is not really going to affect anyone!

The point is not whether I have the numbers right... it is was this the event John saw and wrote about!

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

https://allthingsnuclear.org/lgronlund/ ... se-updated
[ Blog ] All Things Nuclear
How Many Cancers Did Chernobyl Really Cause?—Updated Version
Lisbeth Gronlund, co-director and senior scientist | April 17, 2011, 8:20 pm EDT
Bookmark and Share

This is an update of my April 7 post on cancers resulting from Chernobyl—this post includes more detailed information and a more recent estimate of the total radioactive dose from the Chernobyl nuclear accident.

There is a lot of confusion about how many excess cancer deaths will likely result from the 1986 Chernobyl accident in Ukraine. There are two main sources of confusion: information that is confusing—and in some cases misleading—put out by authoritative sources, and large inherent uncertainties in estimates of the effects of the accident. Because of these inherent uncertainties, it is perhaps most appropriate to only cite order-of-magnitude results: the numbers of excess cancers and cancer deaths worldwide will be in the tens of thousands.

However, based on the data given below, 53,000 and 27,000 are reasonable estimates of the number of excess cancers and cancer deaths that will be attributable to the accident, excluding thyroid cancers. (The 95% confidence levels are 27,000 to 108,000 cancers and 12,000 to 57,000 deaths.) In addition, as of 2005, some 6,000 thyroid cancers and 15 thyroid cancer deaths have been attributed to Chernobyl. That number will grow with time.

Much lower numbers of cancers and deaths are often cited, but these are misleading because they only apply to those populations with the highest radiation exposures, and don’t take into account the larger numbers of people who were exposed to less radiation.

One authoritative but misleading report on the consequences of Chernobyl is Chernobyl´s legacy: Health, environmental and socio-economic impacts, released by the UN-sponsored Chernobyl Forum (September 5, 2005). According to this report (p. 15):

So, you can see the scientist do not agree how many have died, and they really have no idea how many will yet die. You say you live close... well if you or someone in your family come up with one of these cancer. It will hopefully make your radar then, and sadly you will be singing a knew tune about the real dangers.

It has infected more than they are saying, and the down winders are being more affected then they are admitting.