Is America now patterned after Nazi Germany?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is America now patterned after Nazi Germany?

Post by righteousrepublic »

TIFI wrote: July 28th, 2019, 3:48 am
righteousrepublic wrote: July 10th, 2018, 11:17 pm Why are cops stopping people everywhere and demanding ID?
Why do cops not want people to use cameras to take pictures of government buildings?
Why do people get told they're on private property while standing on a public sidewalk?
Why are there so many cops that bully people?
Why do cops get away with lying and intimidating people?
Why do people have to say they are an American when going through border patrol checkpoints?
Why do cops respond to callers with complaints about someone they see outside their window and then the cops treat the subject as a criminal?
Why do cops not care one iota about the rights of individuals and protect them instead of treating them like a dog to be put under?

Why aren't Americans opening their eyes to all these goings on and voice against them? If the Constitution is to be saved, shouldn't Americans stand up for freedom, especially the Saints who have been warned time and time again by prophets of the Lord that standing up for freedom is a must? Small things lead to larger things when going on unchecked.

Why are we treated as guilty until proven innocent?

A retired cop tells it all and explains why we are treated badly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTzYvX9ycSU

Non of this is the real problem. Bigger problem is when you write some comments on fb and find yourself in jail. Silicon valley controlling politics etc...
Sounds like a lot of people don't know their rights. 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

righteousrepublic wrote: July 10th, 2018, 11:17 pmWhy do people have to say they are an American when going through border patrol checkpoints?
Sweet Sally's petunias, PLEASE tell me you're not so foolish that you can't figure this one out yourself. I'm all for limiting the power of the police in our cities, and in our neighborhoods, and in our capital, but the borders are the ONE place I want the cops loaded to the hilt with M4 Carbines that have a 100 round Streamlight magazine in them and 48 more magazines on their shoulder belts and 8,000,000 more magazines in the beds of their trucks and 3 other cops in the truck with them equally armed, all with "Yes, you have permission to fire" as their standing order. Five hundred yards down the fence I want another truck with another 4 cops equally loaded and similarly assigned orders. Five hundred yards down another. Another. Another. Then, once every five trucks, one of the cops DOESN'T have an M4, he has a Barrett M107 sniper rifle chambered in .416 Barrett giving them better range than the .50BMG.

I want my borders secure. I want the people around the world more scared of trying to cross our border than Hollyweird is that Trump may actually win 2020.

I cherish our freedom. I want the world to know we have the steel to maintain it. I'll keep my own home safe, but I want trained killers guarding the border. If you're not a U.S. citizen and you want to come here, do it legally and I'll welcome you with open arms. If you try to enter illegally, I want you to be taught why that's a bad idea, and I want the rest of the world to know it, too. We already have too many of our own citizens losing their minds. We don't need to take in escapees from other places except in the scarcest and most dire circumstance.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

righteousrepublic wrote: July 28th, 2019, 3:05 pmSounds like a lot of people don't know their rights. 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.
You can buy anything in this world with money. Rights pretty much don't mean anything when you're Google and you know every bit of information about every person in the country and much of the world. One thing I hope Trump keeps up on is putting a leash on the monstrous social media sites. A VERY short leash. And I hope it's attached to a pinch collar.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

skmo wrote: August 1st, 2019, 1:44 pm
righteousrepublic wrote: July 10th, 2018, 11:17 pmWhy do people have to say they are an American when going through border patrol checkpoints?
Sweet Sally's petunias, PLEASE tell me you're not so foolish that you can't figure this one out yourself. I'm all for limiting the power of the police in our cities, and in our neighborhoods, and in our capital, but the borders are the ONE place I want the cops loaded to the hilt with M4 Carbines that have a 100 round Streamlight magazine in them and 48 more magazines on their shoulder belts and 8,000,000 more magazines in the beds of their trucks and 3 other cops in the truck with them equally armed, all with "Yes, you have permission to fire" as their standing order. Five hundred yards down the fence I want another truck with another 4 cops equally loaded and similarly assigned orders. Five hundred yards down another. Another. Another. Then, once every five trucks, one of the cops DOESN'T have an M4, he has a Barrett M107 sniper rifle chambered in .416 Barrett giving them better range than the .50BMG.

I want my borders secure. I want the people around the world more scared of trying to cross our border than Hollyweird is that Trump may actually win 2020.

I cherish our freedom. I want the world to know we have the steel to maintain it. I'll keep my own home safe, but I want trained killers guarding the border. If you're not a U.S. citizen and you want to come here, do it legally and I'll welcome you with open arms. If you try to enter illegally, I want you to be taught why that's a bad idea, and I want the rest of the world to know it, too. We already have too many of our own citizens losing their minds. We don't need to take in escapees from other places except in the scarcest and most dire circumstance.
I'm not so foolish, just foolish...is this what you are saying?

If you want to voluntarily give up your rights, that's on you. This would also be foolish.

Anyone can lie and say they are a US citizen.

Did you know that there is a one hundred mile "No Constitution Zone" all around the nation?

https://www.aclu.org/other/constitution ... order-zone

From the website: Border Patrol, nevertheless, cannot pull anyone over without "reasonable suspicion" of an immigration violation or crime (reasonable suspicion is more than just a "hunch"). Similarly, Border Patrol cannot search vehicles in the 100-mile zone without a warrant or "probable cause" (a reasonable belief, based on the circumstances, that an immigration violation or crime has likely occurred).
In practice, Border Patrol agents routinely ignore or misunderstand the limits of their legal authority in the course of individual stops, resulting in violations of the constitutional rights of innocent people. These problems are compounded by inadequate training for Border Patrol agents, a lack of oversight by CBP and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the consistent failure of CBP to hold agents accountable for abuse. No matter what CBP officers and Border Patrol agents think, our Constitution applies throughout the United States, including within this “100-mile border zone.”
.................................................................................................................................................................
Unless we have become as Nazi Germany, I'm going to stand by my rights under the Constitution. To give up our rights is to give up freedom.

Also, it is the duty of the citizenry to take care of problems via a militia. Those who trust government to quash domestic terrorism such as thousands of illegals coming in to the country don't understand the Declaration of Independence. Seems as though everyone looks to government as if our President is a King. And people have forgotten we are to have a President for all the people not merely a party President. Further, a lot of people believe we have a Democracy, when in fact, it is supposed to be a Republic.

God will one day sweep this land of those who do not want freedom and liberty as set up by our Founders.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

righteousrepublic wrote: August 1st, 2019, 11:54 pm I'm not so foolish, just foolish...is this what you are saying?
If you're not going to allow our borders to be secure, then yes, that is foolish.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

skmo wrote: August 4th, 2019, 6:11 am
righteousrepublic wrote: August 1st, 2019, 11:54 pm I'm not so foolish, just foolish...is this what you are saying?
If you're not going to allow our borders to be secure, then yes, that is foolish.
But you must understand that by restricting people's rights is not making things, even at the border, secure. Especially when most checkpoints are 50 to 60 miles inland from the border. Also, border agents use dogs to sniff out autos for anything they can find to nail people with. These dogs are illegal in their use there.

The Constitution guaranties freedom of movement by the citizens of this country, yet border agents are stopping free travel in order to initiate unlawful searches and seizures. They call it an inspection.

I deem it foolish to not check out the goings on at these checkpoints to see just what they're doing to undermine the Constitution.

If we want border safety and security, then let's see a massive militia made up of thousands of US citizens taking care of any problems at the border. When we lean on government for safety, you'll only find more trampling of our rights, a lot of fighting between parties and chaos. We've already seen the proof in the last six months or so. A militia is Constitutional and will take care of things the government won't touch because of politics and red tape. A militia was most effective in NV at the Bundy ranch.

Border checkpoints are nothing but a pain in the rear orifice; they are more for catching wrong doings of citizens than for finding illegals. Anyone can claim to be a US citizen and then drive right on their merry way inland. And why does anyone have to state where they're from and if they're a US citizen while driving to the border to enter Mexico? Take about foolishness. :!:

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

righteousrepublic wrote: August 4th, 2019, 7:51 pmBut you must understand that blah, blah, blah, mindless droning about "It's my right to obstruct justice and throw up what I call civil resistance but really is prepubescent temper tantrums because a cop once called me a name so now I believe all cops to be direct spawn of Hitler" nonsense.
These guys (like the Einstein in that window crack, not to mention mental and emotional crack video) aren't championing liberty, they're being tantrum babies. If people want to throw up shade for DUI checkpoints, that's fine and understandable, but when it comes to the U.S. borders, especially the ones WE KNOW drugs and terrorists come across, I'm all for the police being gives authority to search any vehicle, and if the driver refuses they get held in place (by cuffs or a Taser, either works) while the search is being done. My rights in the Rockies have MUCH more ability to be expected and even demanded, but we're not Canada: people hate us. We need SECURE borders, and the people crossing illegally should thank God each and every day I'm not the one in charge of border control. Peoria? Bozeman? St. Louis? Enjoy all the freedom to come and go as you please. Nogales? If the cops don't dissect the people coming across, I'm fine.

I was attacked in Nogales once. I KNOW the kinds of people who cross the border. If the guy who attacked me got up after I left, I promise he'll think twice about picking an old fat guy to choose to try to rob. ICE isn't threatening your liberty to inspect your vehicle, and they might just stop someone from harming U.S. citzens.

I'm done. You're CLEARLY not EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER going to convince me I'm wrong. The reason for that is because I'm right. It's probably best we leave this discussion.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

skmo wrote: August 4th, 2019, 10:34 pm
righteousrepublic wrote: August 4th, 2019, 7:51 pmBut you must understand that blah, blah, blah, mindless droning about "It's my right to obstruct justice and throw up what I call civil resistance but really is prepubescent temper tantrums because a cop once called me a name so now I believe all cops to be direct spawn of Hitler" nonsense.
These guys (like the Einstein in that window crack, not to mention mental and emotional crack video) aren't championing liberty, they're being tantrum babies. If people want to throw up shade for DUI checkpoints, that's fine and understandable, but when it comes to the U.S. borders, especially the ones WE KNOW drugs and terrorists come across, I'm all for the police being gives authority to search any vehicle, and if the driver refuses they get held in place (by cuffs or a Taser, either works) while the search is being done. My rights in the Rockies have MUCH more ability to be expected and even demanded, but we're not Canada: people hate us. We need SECURE borders, and the people crossing illegally should thank God each and every day I'm not the one in charge of border control. Peoria? Bozeman? St. Louis? Enjoy all the freedom to come and go as you please. Nogales? If the cops don't dissect the people coming across, I'm fine.

I was attacked in Nogales once. I KNOW the kinds of people who cross the border. If the guy who attacked me got up after I left, I promise he'll think twice about picking an old fat guy to choose to try to rob. ICE isn't threatening your liberty to inspect your vehicle, and they might just stop someone from harming U.S. citzens.

I'm done. You're CLEARLY not EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER going to convince me I'm wrong. The reason for that is because I'm right. It's probably best we leave this discussion.
I've never tried to prove you wrong. I've only presented facts...facts that clearly reveal that cops and border patrol agents are tyrants and very happy to rob us of our rights. It is another proven fact that most cops are of low IQ so they follow orders without question.

I'm fine with you throwing away your rights. Most Americans do. A person that does not know their rights...have none. It's disturbing when someone says that the Constitution is good for only one thing, and that is to wipe their backside.

BTW, for the record, I didn't write the upper statement, within this very post, the way you changed the wording to mean. It's sad when someone has to resort to changing wording with anonymity in an effort to give others the impression that the author actually wrote it that way.

Let it be understood that I take no attribution to the above, within this very post, under the name of rightuousrepublic. Amen.

Tell us, oh, please tell us these cops deserve to keep their jobs. Here, one cop drags a dead guy, of whom he killed with a taser, and then drops him right on his face. Another cop throws a woman right on her head and becomes passed out. Is this what you'd like to see happening to innocent people because of cops with high egos and little brain power at the border? I truly hope not.

This is WHY there are NO SMART COPS! IQ TEST FACTS!

POLICE BRUTALITY - Low IQ Cop Slams Woman On The Floor & Knocks Her Unconscious

Cops With Low IQ's Helping To Steal The Wealth

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Anyone really think that there are complete tyrants in uniform ready to take away your rights? Sorry for the language.

The California Citizens Watch Arrested Illegally!!

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Houston,Tx Police Union Retaliates against Justin Pulliam

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Glendale police officers uses stun gun, beats unarmed man

Your wonderful police at work, this time in Glendale, AZ

Officer Joshua Carroll of Glendale PD is caught on video beating a citizen half to death while performing a welfare check. The subject has a previous injury to his head from a work accident. Officer Carroll was allowed to resign rather than be fired because of this incident.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Watch as police, those people in clown uniforms and having a badge and a gun, those who call themselves "law enforcement", yet don't know the meaning of the laws they're supposed to enforce if they know the law in the first place...totally rip into this guys Constitutional rights. This action by definition should cast away any qualified immunity they had.

This kind and type of police work may one day cause an uproar that will not be good for them. I have no idea who it is teaching these renegade cops and all like them to act this way. These jerks earn the hate they receive.

I don't hate all cops, only the bad ones. The good, new ones are few in number, yet have to be taught bad habits by the superiors they ride with due to the fact they think they are above the law because of qualified immunity.

Let me see your ID - 4th Amendment- Search & Seizure - Must See - Unbelievable

The Nehor
captain of 100

Post by The Nehor »

No.

Glad I could help.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Watch these arrogant, dingbat, dungheimers try to quash this citizen's knowledge and rights because of their own ego.

*INSANE* Officers Straight Out The Movie "TRAINING DAY"

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Watch as female cop hustles up to a camera and says "I don't want to be on camera." Duh :!:

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Arizona DPS - What I Do With Your Money Is None Of Your Business - Edited from livestream

It's none of your business why I stopped him!

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

When citizens who voice ANY opposition to the government are rounded up and sent to a concentration camp from which they never return (having mysteriously died of a heart attack) then we might be run like Nazi Germany.

I actually think the biggest similarity we currently have to Nazi Germany is our nationalistic type patriotism. Calling every member of the military a hero and saying that our American way of life is better than all other ways of life.

That's exactly what most Germans in Nazi Germany did.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Fort Worth Texas-Police Officer charged with murder

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Cop gives old man permission to slap him then slaps man to the ground and other officers don't give a rat :!:

Houston Cop Slaps Old Man Then Arrests Him

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Does anyone have and read the book "The Coming Civil War" by Tom Kawczynski?

What can be said about the book's content?

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

If the right were to suddenly take total control of American institutions, we could end up like Nazi Germany. If the Left completes consolidating their power we could end up like the Bolshevik Soviet Union.

Yes I am a lot of fun at parties ;)

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Listen to tyrant cops that are clueless to our rights. And this is what freedom is all about? Protect and serve? Ya, right :!:

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Trump is much closer to say Nikolai Romanov,

Institutionally, America 2019 is vastly more like Bolshevik run Soviet Russia then we are Nazi Germany. Check out Russian Revolution detailing how leftism had become a religion. And gulag archipelago or 1984 details institution of wrong think and language control.

https://www.amazon.com/Russian-Revoluti ... 0679736603

https://www.amazon.com/Gulag-Archipelag ... 180&sr=8-3

Now Obamas cult like support levels among with the DC bureaucracy, news and entertainment media, Big techs censorship, and education top to bottom, and his hostility towards Israel. Made him vastly more Hitler like than Trump will ever be.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

hedgehog wrote: December 14th, 2019, 2:28 am Trump is much closer to say Nikolai Romanov,

Institutionally, America 2019 is vastly more like Bolshevik run Soviet Russia then we are Nazi Germany. Check out Russian Revolution detailing how leftism had become a religion. And gulag archipelago or 1984 details institution of wrong think and language control.

https://www.amazon.com/Russian-Revoluti ... 0679736603

https://www.amazon.com/Gulag-Archipelag ... 180&sr=8-3

Now Obamas cult like support levels among with the DC bureaucracy, news and entertainment media, Big techs censorship, and education top to bottom, and his hostility towards Israel. Made him vastly more Hitler like than Trump will ever be.
Now IF the constitution were to become null and void, Obama could run for POTUS again. No?

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Is all well in Zion?