Message for the Church and all people.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Re: Message for the Church and all people.

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

Cheetos wrote: June 19th, 2019, 12:43 pm
Matchmaker wrote: June 18th, 2019, 6:04 am The Power of Eternity 111 definitely has courage. In spite of all the mocking and criticism that he has had heaped on him by members of the forum in the last 3 years, he still comes on here again to share his beliefs and inspiration with us in hopes of getting us to repent of our sins and live more selfless and charitable lives. His underlying message is always the same - repent, keep the commandments, and serve others less fortunate than we. I respect him for his tenacity and powerful testimony, and I consider him my friend.
I haven't been posting for very long but it appears to me from what little I have read from the Power of.Eternity111 is that the underlying message he gives is that the church and leadership is under condemnation and in a state of apostacy. One can mix scripture and sound reasoning and mix in a bad spirit of a condescending nature and in the end lead people away from the truth.
It was warned by Brigham Young that he feared a time that the saints would be in prosperity that they would fall away in that time, that he feared not when they are persecuted and under tribulation and chastisement. For behold his words were wisdom for people become comfortable in a wicked world and become part of that system of the beast failing to listen to the most simple teachings of the gospel and apply them, too focused on their own exaltation's and blessings, pride fills them and they see themselves as greater than others and what little charity they do, they do it to make themselves feel good in those moments. This we speak not of all but a majority sadly.

Verily I tell you this truth those who love good and have done good works in faith in glory of my Father and me, they are they who will remain to be gathered when the chastisement cometh upon the world and it is sifted as wheat, for a time is to come in which the church is broken up in which the normal attendance of weekly sacrament shall not be possible, that people will be tested by their hearts and spirits. And those found without true Charity will be overcome in the time of darkness that is to come, those who lack true faith and hope.

Verily this be a good heart, someone willing to give up everything for my Father and me, in service of others. Even to die for sake of their faith and hopes, even to sacrifice all they have for the poor and needy, yea how does God measure a heart by what it gives up what it sacrifices not by the amount it gives rather the amount it sacrifices, thus the lesson of the widow mite that this generation has failed to understand. For many of the saints ignore my words in new testament and focus to much on the book of Mormon and forget the basic foundation of my kingdom, yea many focus so much on temple work they fail to live a selfless life looking for opportunity's daily in seeking to aid others, they live in large houses, go on expensive holidays and have many cars, eating of the best of best of foods, saving up large amounts of money into accounts, all while they focus on their own happiness in this devils kingdom, they ignore the sorrows of the starving, sick and poor. This is why I have taken the power of the priesthood away from many and have given it unto few, even those I have chosen. And why it was said that many shall believe they hold it power but shall be revealed they do not.

It is the people who are in apostasy to my gospel, the Church itself is the teachings and the righteous who abide my gospel all those of the world, even they not yet LDS I am well pleased in. Thus it is written the righteous are mine church, for they liveth by the gospel because they have good hearts. The leaders have too long been speaking flattery to the members that almost the entire church has no idea what is soon about to occur nevertheless I forgive them as mortals have made errors throughout history of the earth even I had to experience it to defeat the world, and how unprepared many are, the saints should have been told to repent and make more efforts to fulfill the requirements of the higher laws already. Ye are not yet children of God until you meet all requirements to be adopted, the pride of exalting yourselves into divinity before it has been given by the Son, shall lead to ye being abased regardless of all your temple works. Saying this not all things the leaders have done am I not pleased in for some righteousness remains and because of this I will save Zion.

The requirements of the Highest Kingdom are far above what mortals can even abide nearly all mankind shall burn in day of burning sadly because they can not abide the higher law of eternity that is soon coming, that law is what brings the Millennium and allows Justice to come upon this unjust universe. The combined understanding and application of the Bible and Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price has everything in it to align properly to the Kingdom of God within, but few have met the requirements and sadly the curse warned about by Isaiah that comes upon the world is coming.

Ye sing songs saying I am a Child of God, yet your fruits fail to show it, if ye be mine children then do mine works, Many of ye liveth in this world for yourself and your family's putting it first over mine Father and me, know ye not why it is said those who loveth their family more than God are not worthy of God. Ye all have to make individual decisions on which path you walk, is it the straight and narrow path one of great difficulty and sacrifice, one your faith is tried by your heart is tested, ye would need to give up everything if truly seek the highest kingdom. How much more do people keep for themselves, and giveth unto my Father 10% and then once a month they give a little amount of a one day fasting and calleth it good unto the poor yet rest of the time they liveth for themselves and are selfish focused on their own happiness and ignoring the pleas of the suffering in the world. Are people not realizing that the higher law that was once revealed in ways was the real requirements for the Celestial, it was not only about ordinances but about where your heart is aligned in every day living. God shall not be mocked repent and learn the real way of Zion, so that it can finally come.

These words apply to all those it apply to, for those who have done what is right are known also to the spirit of truth and thus to them shall they be spared much of what is to come. If some on this forum find themselves in tribulation in chastisement, know ye that it is for thine own good it came, for through such shall ye be humbled to realize thine errors some of ye but not all do. Sadly the situation of the world is dire, and few their be who will be able to handle the coming new day.

Let mine words disturb you for if it does it is the spirit telling you to change, to repent and put in proper effort to change in your hearts if you can. Ye may not realize this now but will when stand before me at the judgement for I will restore memory of my times seeking to aid the children of the earth while was the Son of man. In that time ye will know this was because I do care and is from love and concern for ye has it been given out of my compassion I have came again and again and taken your stones.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Many pearls have I given this forum, may it aid those it was meant to aid. For my words are as a burning sword with power to cut asunder spirit.

Cheetos
captain of 1,000

Post by Cheetos »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 9:59 am
Matchmaker wrote: June 18th, 2019, 6:04 am The Power of Eternity 111 definitely has courage. In spite of all the mocking and criticism that he has had heaped on him by members of the forum in the last 3 years, he still comes on here again to share his beliefs and inspiration with us in hopes of getting us to repent of our sins and live more selfless and charitable lives. His underlying message is always the same - repent, keep the commandments, and serve others less fortunate than we. I respect him for his tenacity and powerful testimony, and I consider him my friend.
I haven't been posting for very long but it appears to me from what little I have read from the Power of.Eternity111 is that the underlying message he gives is that the church and leadership is under condemnation and in a state of apostacy. One can mix scripture and sound reasoning and mix in a bad spirit of a condescending nature and in the end lead people away from the truth.
It was warned by Brigham Young that he feared a time that the saints would be in prosperity that they would fall away in that time, that he feared not when they are persecuted and under tribulation and chastisement. For behold his words were wisdom for people become comfortable in a wicked world and become part of that system of the beast failing to listen to the most simple teachings of the gospel and apply them, too focused on their own exaltation's and blessings, pride fills them and they see themselves as greater than others and what little charity they do, they do it to make themselves feel good in those moments. This we speak not of all but a majority sadly.

Verily I tell you this truth those who love good and have done good works in faith in glory of my Father and me, they are they who will remain to be gathered when the chastisement cometh upon the world and it is sifted as wheat, for a time is to come in which the church is broken up in which the normal attendance of weekly sacrament shall not be possible, that people will be tested by their hearts and spirits. And those found without true Charity will be overcome in the time of darkness that is to come, those who lack true faith and hope.

Verily this be a good heart, someone willing to give up everything for my Father and me, in service of others. Even to die for sake of their faith and hopes, even to sacrifice all they have for the poor and needy, yea how does God measure a heart by what it gives up what it sacrifices not by the amount it gives rather the amount it sacrifices, thus the lesson of the widow mite that this generation has failed to understand. For many of the saints ignore my words in new testament and focus to much on the book of Mormon and forget the basic foundation of my kingdom, yea many focus so much on temple work they fail to live a selfless life looking for opportunity's daily in seeking to aid others, they live in large houses, go on expensive holidays and have many cars, eating of the best of best of foods, saving up large amounts of money into accounts, all while they focus on their own happiness in this devils kingdom, they ignore the sorrows of the starving, sick and poor. This is why I have taken the power of the priesthood away from many and have given it unto few, even those I have chosen. And why it was said that many shall believe they hold it power but shall be revealed they do not.

It is the people who are in apostasy to my gospel, the Church itself is the teachings and the righteous who abide my gospel all those of the world, even they not yet LDS I am well pleased in. Thus it is written the righteous are mine church, for they liveth by the gospel because they have good hearts. The leaders have too long been speaking flattery to the members that almost the entire church has no idea what is soon about to occur nevertheless I forgive them as mortals have made errors throughout history of the earth even I had to experience it to defeat the world, and how unprepared many are, the saints should have been told to repent and make more efforts to fulfill the requirements of the higher laws already. Ye are not yet children of God until you meet all requirements to be adopted, the pride of exalting yourselves into divinity before it has been given by the Son, shall lead to ye being abased regardless of all your temple works. Saying this not all things the leaders have done am I not pleased in for some righteousness remains and because of this I will save Zion.

The requirements of the Highest Kingdom are far above what mortals can even abide nearly all mankind shall burn in day of burning sadly because they can not abide the higher law of eternity that is soon coming, that law is what brings the Millennium and allows Justice to come upon this unjust universe. The combined understanding and application of the Bible and Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price has everything in it to align properly to the Kingdom of God within, but few have met the requirements and sadly the curse warned about by Isaiah that comes upon the world is coming.

Ye sing songs saying I am a Child of God, yet your fruits fail to show it, if ye be mine children then do mine works, Many of ye liveth in this world for yourself and your family's putting it first over mine Father and me, know ye not why it is said those who loveth their family more than God are not worthy of God. Ye all have to make individual decisions on which path you walk, is it the straight and narrow path one of great difficulty and sacrifice, one your faith is tried by your heart is tested, ye would need to give up everything if truly seek the highest kingdom. How much more do people keep for themselves, and giveth unto my Father 10% and then once a month they give a little amount of a one day fasting and calleth it good unto the poor yet rest of the time they liveth for themselves and are selfish focused on their own happiness and ignoring the pleas of the suffering in the world. Are people not realizing that the higher law that was once revealed in ways was the real requirements for the Celestial, it was not only about ordinances but about where your heart is aligned in every day living. God shall not be mocked repent and learn the real way of Zion, so that it can finally come.

These words apply to all those it apply to, for those who have done what is right are known also to the spirit of truth and thus to them shall they be spared much of what is to come. If some on this forum find themselves in tribulation in chastisement, know ye that it is for thine own good it came, for through such shall ye be humbled to realize thine errors some of ye but not all do. Sadly the situation of the world is dire, and few their be who will be able to handle the coming new day.

Let mine words disturb you for if it does it is the spirit telling you to change, to repent and put in proper effort to change in your hearts if you can. Ye may not realize this now but will when stand before me at the judgement for I will restore memory of my times seeking to aid the children of the earth while was the Son of man. In that time ye will know this was because I do care and is from love and concern for ye has it been given out of my compassion I have came again and again and taken your stones.
I believe some things you say may be true. However, the power of discernment within me tells me you are not listening to the Spirit of the Lord and your speaking or quoting is not of the Lord.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

On the whole English is good, but there are many grammatical mistakes which Jesus would not make.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Cheetos wrote: June 20th, 2019, 12:20 pm

I believe some things you say may be true. However, the power of discernment within me tells me you are not listening to the Spirit of the Lord and your speaking or quoting is not of the Lord.
Ye do not have such power, but in your pride believe it so for verily saith I, what I have spoken is the truth and it shall be fulfilled. And if ye know not my words cometh from the Lord, then ye know not even the Spirit of truth. For I am the Lord whom speaks it, and every word in this very thread is what shall be and already is and was, and it was given for the sake of those lost in their pride that they may be humbled to be saved. Now my words be the sword and test spoken brings the ending of all things both my words of the past, present and future.

O Father how long must I suffer this wicked generation, who believeth they see yet are blind, and calleth themselves good yet their fruits be evil, for they see not what good is, for God alone is good and all good cometh from God and they who obeyeth not the spirit of God performeth not the works of God, for they justify in their wicked hearts I have done enough, and they focus on their own wants over the will of ye O Father. Father forgive them they know not what they do, and give them opportunity even as the founding saints had in tribulation to be refined and saved, yea O Father I the Lord give back unto the world their sins that they may see the errors of their actions and make payment to them for themselves, all those who have not humbled themselves and repented of their sins and shown the righteous fruits of those reborn in mine spirit, I poureth back upon the world the dregs of the cup thus saith the Son of man. And Restore thine Son that I may finish mine works, yea that in Ye O Father I may again be glorified as thou spoke unto me, 'I have glorified it and shall glorify it again' thus O Father many worlds awaiteth the great day, and behold I type this to ye in faith knowing thou seeth it and I sent it as a wave into eternity believing with hope that more may listen and be saved; the underworlds shake and tremble and the Dragon knows his time is short. Therefore O Father hear the plea of thy Son preserve ye the righteous of the world, but divide from my house those in which poison mine field that I may have a Holy, Righteous and Selfless people, a people not of sin and wickedness that our Zion O Father may finally be restored and our prophecy's be fulfilled. Now I dust my feet and leave this house and as a testimony have I given the truth that shall be for their salvation or condemnation thus saith the Lord of Hosts.

Cheetos
captain of 1,000

Post by Cheetos »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Ye do not have such power, but in your pride believe it so for verily saith I, what I have spoken is the truth and it shall be fulfilled. And if ye know not my words cometh from the Lord, then ye know not even the Spirit of truth. For I am the Lord whom speaks it, and every word in this very thread is what shall be and already is and was, and it was given for the sake of those lost in their pride that they may be humbled to be saved. Now my words be the sword and test spoken brings the ending of all things both my words of the past, present and future.

O Father how long must I suffer this wicked generation, who believeth they see yet are blind, and calleth themselves good yet their fruits be evil, for they see not what good is, for God alone is good and all good cometh from God and they who obeyeth not the spirit of God performeth not the works of God, for they justify in their wicked hearts I have done enough, and they focus on their own wants over the will of ye O Father. Father forgive them they know not what they do, and give them opportunity even as the founding saints had in tribulation to be refined and saved, yea O Father I the Lord give back unto the world their sins that they may see the errors of their actions and make payment to them for themselves, all those who have not humbled themselves and repented of their sins and shown the righteous fruits of those reborn in mine spirit, I poureth back upon the world the dregs of the cup thus saith the Son of man. And Restore thine Son that I may finish mine works, yea that in Ye O Father I may again be glorified as thou spoke unto me, 'I have glorified it and shall glorify it again' thus O Father many worlds awaiteth the great day, and behold I type this to ye in faith knowing thou seeth it and I sent it as a wave into eternity believing with hope that more may listen and be saved; the underworlds shake and tremble and the Dragon knows his time is short. Therefore O Father hear the plea of thy Son preserve ye the righteous of the world, but divide from my house those in which poison mine field that I may have a Holy, Righteous and Selfless people, a people not of sin and wickedness that our Zion O Father may finally be restored and our prophecy's be fulfilled. Now I dust my feet and leave this house and as a testimony have I given the truth that shall be for their salvation or condemnation thus saith the Lord of Hosts.
I bid to say you are a false prophet.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Cheetos wrote: June 20th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Cheetos
captain of 1,000

Post by Cheetos »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: June 21st, 2019, 9:46 pm
Cheetos wrote: June 20th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
I'm not judging unrighteously, just calling it how it truly is. You seek to undermine the church and the leadership of it. A true prophet stands together with the living prophet.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

First of all this thread does not belong in this subforum. It is not scriptural. It is somebody talking like they are a prophet. And the op is full of error. This entire creation is under the mystery of iniquity. There is no place that I know of where the mystery of iniquity is revealed. Trying to second guess God on why he allows suffering is like trying to solve the mystery of iniquity. We are here on this earth for one reason and only one reason.

1Corinthians 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

We are here so that we will grow a seed within us. So we can receive a new body at the resurrection. A tare has no seed and therefore they are gathered and burnt. The wheat is brought into the threshing floor and separated from the chaff.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Why did Jesus have to die?

1Corinthians 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

I forget where this is but somewhere it says something to the effect that Jesus death on the cross was not about us. It was about the power of God in Jesus so that he would be able to save us. It is late and I am tired and I'm starting to ramble. So I'll just end by saying life is necessary and death is necessary. It is all about the process of being able to go into the new creation when it arrives.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

My words are for my sheep, they shall hear them.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

O Mankind feel my heart for it is broken even as a spear pierced, I plead to ye repent and heed my words for I can only spare you what is to come if thou will abide what I have revealed in this very thread, for the things I have spoken are required to fulfilled the covenants ye have taken, these are the things you have forgotten, the ordinances without them can not spare you my wrath nor allow ye to abide the coming day of burning. My words are harsh even as a Father speaks harsh to his children, for I seek to spare you what must soon come upon the world for I am not long left to be in this world and must depart for my Father saith come home Son, but finish ye first the mystery of cup and thus the cup is finishing and mine Angels stand ready even waiting Mighty Gabriel's Instruction.

Therefore heed mine council unto you for in it is life, and if ye do the things spoken and have it in heart ye have given up Babylon this world and have let go of Mammon, the Spirit of truth shall seal ye in mine power and ye shall be spared mine wrath, for know ye not I must pour this cup back upon the world soon and it will be left a desolation, and many will be without mine spirit to guide and shall be overcome in darkness, for behold the whole world groans under darkness and all have fallen short, but I the Lord have taken in that darkness and will and have overcome it, thus mine day known in eternity of returning home is at hand, then shall I come in a little season after but will keep my face from the world a time, and this shall be the sign that my words are fulfilled that all bodies of Light including the sun/stars and moons shall darken by a third of illumination, and my spirit shall be withdrawn by a third from the world and shall be increased by a third upon those worthy and righteousness, and they shall prophecy, speak in tongues of angels and shall do all manner of miracles in my name in those days, those who I have appointed.

Therefore take not lightly my warnings for it is truly from your Lord God, and it is my grace and mercy while I finished my mystery I have come upon such forums seeking to aid those lost, that they may be provoked to repent and do what is required of them to stand before the Son of man. Thus if ye be rich do this go and lower thyself to point of the poor, distribute thine wealth unto those most in need, pray ye in sincere heart unto my Father in my name Jesus even Yehoshua, and the true Holy Ghost shall guide ye in what to do and who to give it unto. Do this reducing what ye have of this fallen kingdom and ye shall be spared mine wrath and shall be able to abide the day this world burns. And if thou owns too much then sell it and give the money to the poor, needy and sick as directed by mine spirit. Behold I the Lord saith this for your sake and no excuses can be made, for ye who owns large houses and expensive things must lower yourselves to be saved, even as spoken in revelation of Doctrine and Covenants 104, I will not be mocked in this matter.

Now I plead unto ye heed my words and live, for he who speaks it is the Holy One of Israel even your Redeemer the Son of the Eternal Father, and my mystery is near complete and this world time is short and the day is known unto my Father not even I but it is soon, though I have tarried it is soon time for the wedding feast of God. Therefore repent all ends of the earth and be thou humbled and go and do as has been asked of ye that ye may stand worthy before the Son of man and not burn in presence of the hosts of Heaven.

Now O saints if ye struggle in sin, pray diligently daily and let it cometh upon me and I shall purify it in mine body that in your faith and hope ye shall be purified also. For all things are comprehended by God even your sins, and this mystery must remain so for now but behold if ye do this thou shall be free of your sins. For it is in mine power to take it away and give ye a new mind that ye may be clean in the truth.

Thus saith the Son of God.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

It will be nice when the Church is living the United Order in Zion one day, and none go without.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the majority of the well-to-do families in the Church today will sell their expensive homes and possessions and give their money to help the poor and needy until they see President Nelson and his Apostles do this first. Most, if not all, of the Apostles are quite well-off at the moment.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Any saint who does as I have spoken in this thread, shall be those few who remain to see the coming Zion. And shall abide the day of burning and even if they die in my name they will be lifted up from the grave, and shall rest until the time of mine calling.

Wealth is a burden as once spoken by me in what mankind calls the past, yet all things are present to God. Thus why it has been spoken hardly shall a rich man enter the kingdom of God. All things I have spoken in this very thread is how I have overcome the world. Those who bear their cross shall do the same and the world will judge ye and reject ye, for the darkness seeks to destroy anything which threatens it matrix setup. And ye would be persecuted by the world for having the truth and for desiring to let the world go in all it ways.

Know that the poor must have it in heart they would also give up resources to aid other poor if able, and would give up everything for God.
were your heart is so shall be your soul, this world is a snare and it kingdom is not of God, if your heart is upon this world so shall your soul be bound in it underworlds, even if ye have go through all of the temple.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is my understanding that the "poor" referred to in Scripture are those who are poor in Spirit. The Spiritually poor.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Elizabeth wrote: June 30th, 2019, 10:52 am It is my understanding that the "poor" referred to in Scripture are those who are poor in Spirit. The Spiritually poor.
Nearly all of mankind are spiritually poor. The scriptures refer to both the poor among you temporally and those spiritually. To ignore the temporal is to yourselves be spiritually poor.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

D&C 49
20 But it is not given that one man should possess that which is above another,
wherefore the world lieth in sin.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

If one works and the other is idle expecting to be given what others have worked for, then it is only right that the one who has earned should possess above the other who has not.

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

the idea - behind The Law of Consecration is -

“Behold, this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am.
I say unto you, be one;
and if ye are not one ye are not mine.”
D&C 38:27

Living the Principles of the Law of Consecration
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... n?lang=eng

The Saints in Jackson County, Missouri, organized a “united order” and attempted to live the law of consecration. They failed, however, and were expelled from Missouri.

The Lord explained the reason for their failure and afflictions as follows:

“Verily I say unto you who have assembled yourselves together that you may learn my will concerning the redemption of mine afflicted people—

“Behold, I say unto you, were it not for the transgressions of my people, speaking concerning the church and not individuals, they might have been redeemed even now.

“But behold, they have not learned to be obedient to the things which I required at their hands, but are full of all manner of evil, and do not impart of their substance, as becometh saints, to the poor and afflicted among them;

“And are not united according to the union required by the law of the celestial kingdom;

“And Zion cannot be built up unless it is by the principles of the law of the celestial kingdom; otherwise I cannot receive her unto myself.

“And my people must needs be chastened until they learn obedience, if it must needs be, by the things which they suffer.

“Therefore, in consequence of the transgressions of my people, it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season for the redemption of Zion

D&C 42
30 And behold, thou wilt remember the poor, and consecrate of thy properties for their support that which thou hast to impart unto them, with a covenant and a deed which cannot be broken.
31 And inasmuch as ye impart of your substance unto the poor, ye will do it unto me; and they shall be laid before the bishop of my church and his counselors, two of the elders, or high priests, such as he shall appoint or has appointed and set apart for that purpose.
32 And it shall come to pass, that after they are laid before the bishop of my church, and after that he has received these testimonies concerning the consecration of the properties of my church, that they cannot be taken from the church, agreeable to my commandments, every man shall be made accountable unto me, a steward over his own property, or that which he has received by consecration, as much as is sufficient for himself and family.
33 And again, if there shall be properties in the hands of the church, or any individuals of it, more than is necessary for their support after this first consecration, which is a residue to be consecrated unto the bishop, it shall be kept to administer to those who have not, from time to time, that every man who has need may be amply supplied and receive according to his wants.
34 Therefore, the residue shall be kept in my storehouse, to administer to the poor and the needy, as shall be appointed by the high council of the church, and the bishop and his council;
35 And for the purpose of purchasing lands for the public benefit of the church, and building houses of worship, and building up of the New Jerusalem which is hereafter to be revealed—
36 That my covenant people may be gathered in one in that day when I shall come to my temple. And this I do for the salvation of my people.
37 And it shall come to pass, that he that sinneth and repenteth not shall be cast out of the church, and shall not receive again that which he has consecrated unto the poor and the needy of my church, or in other words, unto me—
38 For inasmuch as ye ado it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me.
39 For it shall come to pass, that which I spake by the mouths of my prophets shall be fulfilled; for I will consecrate of the riches of those who embrace my gospel among the Gentiles unto the poor of my people who are of the house of Israel.
40 And again, thou shalt not be proud in thy heart; let all thy garments be plain, and their beauty the beauty of the work of thine own hands;
41 And let all things be done in cleanliness before me.
42 Thou shalt not be idle; for he that is idle shall not eat the bread nor wear the garments of the laborer.

D&C 78

3 For verily I say unto you, the time has come, and is now at hand; and behold, and lo, it must needs be that there be an organization of my people, in regulating and establishing the affairs of the storehouse for the poor of my people, both in this place and in the land of Zion—
4 For a permanent and everlasting establishment and order unto my church, to advance the cause, which ye have espoused, to the salvation of man, and to the glory of your Father who is in heaven;
5 That you may be equal in the bonds of heavenly things, yea, and earthly things also, for the obtaining of heavenly things.
6 For if ye are not equal in earthly things ye cannot be equal in obtaining heavenly things;
7 For if you will that I give unto you a place in the celestial world, you must prepare yourselves by doing the things which I have commanded you and required of you.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Verily I tell ye now O Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, if ye had of done as was asked of ye in mine doctrines Zion would have came already, but because of your transgression it has not yet come and the world shall face the curse spoken by Isaiah, and behold there was a time this could have been avoided that this world would not be utterly made a desolation and few stand the presence of the Son and the Father and hosts of Heaven, but that time has gone now, and the ending shall be one of great tribulation and hardships as never seen before and few shall remain to stand the day of burning, few shall see the restoration of Zion. For I the Lord shall take my light from this universe and it shall darken even by a third, and the denizens of Darkness shall gain a third more power to act, and Dark Amenti kingdoms will come forth into the world of man. And in the last days shall the Mighty and Strong One Gather the remaining righteous of the world and they I will call my people and my Zion, and I will rebuild again through mine anointed ones. And that which is tainted and defiled of man shall perish in what comes and shall not remain as a offense to my Father. Ye have failed to bring forth Zion and thus now the Heavens shall establish it our-self and shall sift the world as wheat, so that those truly righteous who heart is in right place shall be revealed in those times of sorrows. Therefore again we call all to repent and humble themselves for adoption and strive now to do as I have asked, for it will not be long before sudden destruction befalleth the whole world thus saith the Lord of hosts.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

It is the L. D. Saints who have transgressed the laws, change the ordinance, broke the everlasting covenant.” Joseph Fielding Smith (Deseret News, Church Section, Oct. 17, 1936)

1Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 2And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. 3The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. 4The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. 5The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 6Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

I have in this very thread said how to be of those few left when the burning comes, it is up to each individual now to put the effort in, it will take much for some of you to meet the requirements of the law, being so involved in Babylon and Mammon, having so much foot in the kingdom of the Beast. But it is not impossible, and ye have a short time left to release yourselves from the stain, before the curse begins. It is also required of the Father those who have judged and spoke evils, must repent and pray forgiveness with sincere heart for such wickedness. I came to aid ye and many of ye spat upon me and threw stones, and crucified me even as my people did in the past. Go and fulfill what is asked that ye may be counted with my sheep.