lll.us domain expires today

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

lll.us domain expires today

Post by BeNotDeceived »

With winter beginning to wane, my thoughts turned to reviving some stuff that’s laid dormant now for many months. So kicked up the meetup app, that’s been lackluster the few times I’ve checked since last September. Interestingly enough there’s an event tonight, so I thunk more about, and checked my old domain, to discover that somebody grabbed it, and redirects it to China.

Really that turns out to be a good thing, as it forced me to consider alternatives. Mulling things over some potentially awesome stuff began to surface, that three letters seem ideal for. lll.com as expected has cybersqatter from hell camped out all over it. So next I checked lll.us and incredibly it expires today. Anyways I’ll try again tomorrow, but am worried about honest dealing when it comes to internet domains.

SiteGround was who I used last, but they want me to make an offer, so am questioning whether to use them or not. Near term it will be a wordpress site. Anyone familiar, please advise the best way to register a .us domain :?:

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: lll.us domain expires today

Post by JohnnyL »

Have you checked Cheap Domains?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Re: lll.us domain expires today

Post by harakim »

I used dynadot.com for all domains