Alex Jones is cointelpro

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Re: Alex Jones is cointelpro

Post by pritchet1 »

I can remember my scoutmaster (Byron Goodspeed) telling how Billy Graham got him so far and then he looked for more and found the fulness of the Gospel. If it were not for Billy, he would not have got his family sealed to him in the Temple.

So here is the progression; Jones, Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, LDS Freedom Forum ;^)

I believe Jones "hates" Mormons and cares little for "organized" religion, based on his comments (that have bothered me) and also those who he surrounds himself (some are rather radical and lack real moral foundations). He is a broken record and does little original research. Thankfully he seems to find interesting folks that I wish he would just let speak, without his interjections. He seems to have cut back on smoking though. ;^)

And how does he get "inside" the Bilderbergers every year? I think by invitation. :lol:

Swan Song
captain of 100

Post by Swan Song »

Many interesting thoughts here. Many I'm inclined to agree with. I recently thought I'd tell an LDS friend about the Builderbergers and thought the most comprehensive info out there is from Alex Jones. But....I didn't think I would have much credibility after they listened to AJ's ranting and raving, so decided not to send the person there for info.

BTW what does LDG stand for?

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

This advice applies if you listen to any source of info exclusively. Of course you should put priority first on scriptures/words of prophets. The Lord, however, tells us that we should should also keep informed on secular news as well.
Well said.
As far as Alex Jones goes, I submit "by your fruits ye shall know them". Although rough around the edges as some people are prone to be, he gets important info out and gets people into action for political causes.
Awesome. I agree.
Ron Paul stated that Alex and his listeners made a significant impact in his campaign for president and was a big reason for his making it so far.
Isn't great for a non U.S citizen to say "awesome again".

Sadly to many people didn't support a real champion of the constitution (i.e: Ron Paul), they either aligned themselves with McCain or Obama.
The blanket attacks on him as an operative only make sense if he has lead people astray with his info. I think the info stands for itself.
IMHO anyone who's engaged in exposing secret combinations, deserve public support from those of us who profess to be REAL CHRISTIANS!
As the D&C scripture said, we should learn of the 'perplexities of the nations...that ye may be prepared in all things'. How will we discover the perplexities? By nightly watching CNN? Or reading yahoo news?
Lol true :D
I have trusted in Alex's info.

Good for you. I haven't listened to any of his shows yet but have watched 1 or 2 of his videos. (eg): Monsanto's terminator seed.
over the MSM news
Yep the ILLUMINATI either own the MSM or have huge vested interests therein.
simply because I've researched and vetted the sources myself countless times.
Good on you.
Blanket attacking him as a cointelpro actor may lead some to erroneously dismiss truthful stories and information that could benefit them otherwise.
I agree.

I think it's good that we have people like him who have the courage to tell people about what's really happening in the U.S & other places.
holyhabanero wrote:and posted all sorts of profanity...
Yeah that's one thing I don't like about his forum.
holyhabanero wrote:Case in point. AJ railed against the BSA the other day claiming the Boys Scouts of America originated from Nazi's in germany. When I posted to his forum, that he had the facts wrong, my thread was immediately hijacked by his kool aid drinkers, who changed the title of my post
Can you please post the link.

Thanx in advance.
Last edited by LDSNZ on September 17th, 2009, 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

Swan Song wrote:BTW what does LDG stand for?
Latter Day Gadiantons

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

I believe Jones "hates" Mormons and cares little for "organized" religion, based on his comments (that have bothered me)
What sort of comments? Are there links to them in his forum?
and also those who he surrounds himself (some are rather radical and lack real moral foundations).
If you're referring to the profanity? Ok. Or is there more?

does little original research.
Evidence please?
Thankfully he seems to find interesting folks that I wish he would just let speak, without his interjections.
Fair comment.
He seems to have to cut back on smoking though.
Sad.
And how does he get "inside" the Bilderbergers every year?
If he's getting in there without their help? Good on him.

By invitation? Hmm?

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Post by LDSNZ »

And...I think he seriously underestimated the power
of the Tea Party movement and now it is coming to
haunt him...
There's been no media coverage about the Tea Party here. Had to look it up to see what it's all about.

Cheers!

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Just listen to his comments when Mormonism is brought up and also listen to his substitutes when he is not present.

He is like a little yipping dog with no bite. A self-professed cross-carrying martyr to the cause. And his dissing of Glenn Beck (jealousy?) is tantamount to religious persecution. Jones has some life-experience legacy issues. I would hold him at arm's length until he "comes around" to a fullness of the knowledge of the gospel. He is extremely intolerant and seems to love self-ego-stroking.

What slays me, is when he is asked what we can do to improve things and he weasel-words out of it every time. He is just an "awareness" person, nothing more. Red flag right there.

Beck on the other hand, at least tries to bring folks together, instead of keeping the status quo. He is however, obviously compromised by the intelligence community.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

pritchet1 wrote:Just listen to his comments when Mormonism is brought up and also listen to his substitutes when he is not present.

He is like a little yipping dog with no bite. A self-professed cross-carrying martyr to the cause. And his dissing of Glenn Beck (jealousy?) is tantamount to religious persecution. Jones has some life-experience legacy issues. I would hold him at arm's length until he "comes around" to a fullness of the knowledge of the gospel. He is extremely intolerant and seems to love self-ego-stroking.

What slays me, is when he is asked what we can do to improve things and he weasel-words out of it every time. He is just an "awareness" person, nothing more. Red flag right there.

Beck on the other hand, at least tries to bring folks together, instead of keeping the status quo. He is however, obviously compromised by the intelligence community.
No guarantees either that Beck has come around to a fullness of the knowledge of the gospel.

I'd take them both with a big grain of Spirit!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Mosby wrote:I think that Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Rush, Hannity, etc,etc, are ALL "in on the inside" to some point. AJ - that's easy, Beck talks about the Constitution yet has no problem "rounding up the truthers" and loves to defend Bill O'Reilly ( BARF :twisted: ). The others are totally tools for the NeoCons.

Thats why I'm glad that we have many of voices of truth to listen to in about 2 weeks............
AMEN!!!

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

I think Beck is more with it than Reid. :shock:

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

pritchet1 wrote:I think Beck is more with it than Reid. :shock:
At the end of the day, everyone has a bias and everyone has to eat.

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Re: ...

Post by Scarecrow »

LDSNZ wrote:
holyhabanero wrote:Case in point. AJ railed against the BSA the other day claiming the Boys Scouts of America originated from Nazi's in germany. When I posted to his forum, that he had the facts wrong, my thread was immediately hijacked by his kool aid drinkers, who changed the title of my post
Can you please post the link.

Thanx in advance.
Here’s the link. In addition to changing the title of my thread, and hijacking it to forward their paranoid agenda, I just noticed that they have now deleted some of my comments I posted in response to the threadhijacking.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=135504.0

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Glen Beck & Alex Jones are not the only sources we can access. Go to Genesis Communications Network and you can find others discussing the issues of the day:

http://www.gcnlive.com/

At the moment I'm listening to some excellent information in regard to internet security on an archived Derry Brownfield's Common Sense Program, 09-16-09. His program emphasis is toward keeping independent farm & ranch families informed of what is going on in domestic & global trade, GMO patents, CODEX, USDA, FDA, insurance, etc. Most of this information applies to everyone.

Radio Liberty is also full of excellent information. Dr. Monteith is in his 8th Decade! He sometimes tends to repeat himself, but if you haven't been listening to him for years as I have you probably won't notice. He views the struggle we are engaged in as a "Spiritual War". He does have somewhat of a bias against Mormons, but he has Joel Skousen on for an hour every week.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero is another possibility.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

buffalo_girl wrote:Glen Beck & Alex Jones are not the only sources we can access. Go to Genesis Communications Network and you can find others discussing the issues of the day:

http://www.gcnlive.com/

At the moment I'm listening to some excellent information in regard to internet security on an archived Derry Brownfield's Common Sense Program, 09-16-09. His program emphasis is toward keeping independent farm & ranch families informed of what is going on in domestic & global trade, GMO patents, CODEX, USDA, FDA, insurance, etc. Most of this information applies to everyone.

Radio Liberty is also full of excellent information. Dr. Monteith is in his 8th Decade! He sometimes tends to repeat himself, but if you haven't been listening to him for years as I have you probably won't notice. He views the struggle we are engaged in as a "Spiritual War". He does have somewhat of a bias against Mormons, but he has Joel Skousen on for an hour every week.

What Really Happened with Michael Rivero is another possibility.
Thank you for the link....haven't run across that one before! How's SD? Feels like I've been gone forever since my move back to SLC.

Lone Star Patriot

Post by Lone Star Patriot »

Thanks for posting that site to GCN. I have long been a fan of Dr. Katherine Albrecht. I'm not sure if any of you have listened to her before, but she really shares a great message and usually does it in a very positive manner. I also like RBN, where they frequently feature articles by Joel Skousen and Chuck Baldwin.

As for Alex Jones and Glenn Beck? I've seen goods and bads and others with both of them. Frankly, I have a hard time forgetting how Beck originally dealt with Ron Paul early on in the campaign, and I especially took offense at how he likened Paul's followers and their original money bomb to domestic terrorists. As for Jones, I've seen him say a lot of really good things, but at the same time, he's done stuff that I really question.

For me, I know that no one is perfect. I guess it comes down to the fact that we can know people by their actions. Maybe it is too early to make judgments on either of these people? For me, I try to stay close to the Holy Spirit so that I may know good from bad.

In that light, I have never had any reason to question Dr. Albrecht. I have always found her shows to be uplifting and enlightening.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

holyhabanero wrote: If you think I’m off base, feel free to tell me.

okay
you're off base

i wont even comment beynd saying your rationale says nothing more than shooting the messenger.

to suggest that he is cointel because of that is nonsense naive and baised against something else, either that or you are a fool, and i dont discount that, but dont believe that- yet

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

okay
you're off base

i wont even comment beynd saying your rationale says nothing more than shooting the messenger.

to suggest that he is cointel because of that is nonsense naive and baised against something else, either that or you are a fool, and i dont discount that, but dont believe that- yet

I was just waiting for you to break out of your pouch and throw water on this revealing discussion you bouncing marsupial commie. :wink:

BTW when are you coming to America so I can take you out to La Jolla surfing near the sea lions. I want to make a follow up video to the one below with you as the star. Be sure and bring your black wet suit. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkuW5jU6 ... re=related

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Mark wrote:
okay
you're off base

I was just waiting for you to break out of your pouch and throw water on this revealing discussion you bouncing marsupial commie. :wink:

BTW when are you coming to America so I can take you out to La Jolla surfing near the sea lions. I want to make a follow up video to the one below with you as the star. Be sure and bring your black wet suit. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkuW5jU6 ... re=related

hey good clip
we got plenty of sharks
they dont bother me. yeah they're there but you dont swim at certain places near dawn dusk and wear flippers
its the frikkin crocodiles that get me
for my wife its snakes- - i have NO problem with them, yeah theres millions of them. our inland taipan is 700 times (yes, seven hundred) more times toxic than a rattlesnake. apparently they are dangerous (LOL)
living in Sydney its the funnel webs that get me. man, their fangs are nasty. they're everywhere.

as for Alex, is he a red back or a snake or shark? no.

does he like LDS? well, ask DrJ

does he respect us? no, i'd doubt that

I_hardlyrespect us.

Now if we as members actually believed what we read in the BofM about gadiantons, then we'd all be doing something about it and join HIM in the trench, and then he'd respect us

if we as a church stopped worrying about out tax status or accepting medals from puppet presidents and inviting war criminals to campus, well, maybe he'd see our actions matching our words

all he sees is people like those here saying he's part of Cointelpro, and doing sweet stuff-all themselves typically. He's loud. He uses a bullhorn. He's on and on the same thing

Gee. truth needs to take a holiday

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

AussieOi wrote:
holyhabanero wrote: If you think I’m off base, feel free to tell me.
okay
you're off base

I'm not so high on myself that I can't admit when I'm wrong, so I'd appreciate it if you would show me where I may have judged him incorrectly.

But if the extent of your argument is to act indignant, call names and throw insults, I must assume your position lacks any substance, which only confirms that I am spot on in my assessment.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Listening now to AJ... He's going nuts! Screaming and yelling! THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! Hmmm... No fear mongering there. :P

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

GB seems to have fallen off the radar...

AmericanBulldog
captain of 100

Post by AmericanBulldog »

GB is in Idaho at his ranch.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Legion wrote:GB seems to have fallen off the radar...
Didn't he start his own network, and even move further over into the conspiratorial camp . . . but I'm sure, still falling short of understanding or admitting the truth of 9/11?

AJ, cointelpro?? I dunno. He does seem to have some questionable backing. But his demeanor and gravelly voice? I think that's just the way he is . . also susceptible to a lot of emotionality. Again, probably an expression of his personality.

But for me, overall, the exposure he's given to what is going on would seem to me to be much more detrimental to the 'cabal' than any role he could play in decoying his audience. He does present a lot of useful information in my opinion.

But who knows?

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

Now if we as members actually believed what we read in the BofM about gadiantons, then we'd all be doing something about it and join HIM in the trench, and then he'd respect us
You're a member Aussi? Had me fooled. Your recent diatribe about how the church isn't true had me convinced you were leaving.

I listen to A. Jones for his guests. It's a pity that he has almost single handedly ruined the conspiracy camp (he and Jesse Ventura). You might be right about his being a tool for the other side.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

SamFisher wrote:
I listen to A. Jones for his guests. It's a pity that he has almost single handedly ruined the conspiracy camp (he and Jesse Ventura). You might be right about his being a tool for the other side.
How has he almost single handedly ruined the conspiracy camp??