Must Read article on Feminism

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
Equality4All
captain of 10

Re: Must Read article on Feminism

Post by Equality4All »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:21 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:19 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:16 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:08 pm

They really.... Don't. Who told you that?
There are times as a Moderator where I almost wish I could warn a poster before they launch themselves into epic battle. It's exactly those moments when I have to remind myself:

gonnabegood.jpeg
What is your stance on feminism?
Same stance I have on male-ism. Anything that divides people is not of God.
It's not about division, it's about being equal.... And everything "causes" division. Heck, pineapple on pizza and country music cause division!

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:26 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:21 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:19 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:16 pm

There are times as a Moderator where I almost wish I could warn a poster before they launch themselves into epic battle. It's exactly those moments when I have to remind myself:

gonnabegood.jpeg
What is your stance on feminism?
Same stance I have on male-ism. Anything that divides people is not of God.
It's not about division, it's about being equal.... And everything "causes" division. Heck, pineapple on pizza and country music cause division!
You don't see both -isms as a giant power struggle? It's the same thing that's been going on forever. The battle of the sexes never ends and no one can declare victory because it's mutually assured destruction.

The only pattern that will endure the test of time and eternity is the one found in the Proclamation to the World. For the record, the only place equality is mentioned in that document is the following:

"By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners. Disability, death, or other circumstances may necessitate individual adaptation."

I know families where the husband stays home and the wife works, and I know families where both work. The only requirement set forth by the church is the one to "help one another as equal partners". There's no room for "isms" in the gospel, and there's certainly no room for division.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:24 pm
Gage wrote: January 31st, 2019, 2:11 pm Women have every opportunity, rights and privileges a man does.
We really don't. White women are closer to being equal, sure, but women of color are still discriminated against VERY strongly. I feel like if you really truly believe this, you have been out of touch with the news...
I am afraid the bias liberal media has you out of touch. Do you have any examples of women, white or black, being so strongly discriminated against?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:12 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: January 30th, 2019, 4:00 pm
EmmaLee wrote: January 30th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Trucker wrote: January 30th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Lol. are you serious?
Does feminism fight for equality for unborn babies? No. Feminists relish in the blood of murdered innocents.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kC1B__CJ4

Yes, and proven in New York, and now Virginia this very week. A woman in labor, and dilating, with a full-term baby coming down the birth canal, may choose to kill her child as long as her doctor agrees with her. And hypocrite Kamala Harris says we need to take away every gun, because babies are killed with guns. She is dangerous.
You think that having a gun would save that baby? In 2015, 2,824 children (age 0 to 19 years) died by gunshot and an additional 13,723 were injured. That doesn't sound helpful to me. And if a woman is dilating and decides to "kill" her baby, it is usually because the baby is already dead. It is a very traumatizing experience for a woman, and I hope you never experience having to push out a cold corpse from your vagina, and to please give love to the women that have and are suffering.
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of claiming to want to save babies' lives by banning guns, while she is rabidly pro-abortion. She supports the 40+ week abortion-on-demand laws.

Yes, guns have saved babies' lives and have also saved the lives of their parents. Including just this week at Family Dollar. If a good guy had not had a gun, the perp could possibly have killed people in that store, perhaps leaving children without one of their parents.

In 2015 more than 600,000 babies were killed by abortion, and only a few of those were cases of rape, incest, nonviable fetuses or endangerment of the life of the mother.

Your gunshot death count (less than 3000) includes "children" up to age 19. So all the gang shootings, terrorist shootings, and other violence against children far older than infants is included. My death count of 600,000+ only includes babies in the womb.

Obviously you are a feminist, so you are almost compelled to justify abortion. It makes me sick to think you might be LDS, or believe in God.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 1st, 2019, 6:15 am

Does feminism fight for equality for unborn babies? No. Feminists relish in the blood of murdered innocents.

Yes, and proven in New York, and now Virginia this very week. A woman in labor, and dilating, with a full-term baby coming down the birth canal, may choose to kill her child as long as her doctor agrees with her. And hypocrite Kamala Harris says we need to take away every gun, because babies are killed with guns. She is dangerous.
You think that having a gun would save that baby? In 2015, 2,824 children (age 0 to 19 years) died by gunshot and an additional 13,723 were injured. That doesn't sound helpful to me. And if a woman is dilating and decides to "kill" her baby, it is usually because the baby is already dead. It is a very traumatizing experience for a woman, and I hope you never experience having to push out a cold corpse from your vagina, and to please give love to the women that have and are suffering.
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of claiming to want to save babies' lives by banning guns, while she is rabidly pro-abortion. She supports the 40+ week abortion-on-demand laws.

Yes, guns have saved babies' lives and have also saved the lives of their parents. Including just this week at Family Dollar. If a good guy had not had a gun, the perp could possibly have killed people in that store, perhaps leaving children without one of their parents.

In 2015 more than 600,000 babies were killed by abortion, and only a few of those were cases of rape, incest, nonviable fetuses or endangerment of the life of the mother.

Your gunshot death count (less than 3000) includes "children" up to age 19. So all the gang shootings, terrorist shootings, and other violence against children far older than infants is included. My death count of 600,000+ only includes babies in the womb.

Obviously you are a feminist, so you are almost compelled to justify abortion. It makes me sick to think you might be LDS, or believe in God.
I think it is even much broader ( the murder of the innocent) than anyone really wants to acknowledge. The known statistics, IMO, are on the absolute low end. Abortion is still, to a certain degree, a shame to some, so I think that many are kept concealed. What the numbers are, only God knows. But one thing is for certain, men are just as accountable, if not even more accountable as women, for the murder of the innocent.
But one thing is for sure, this country is deluged in the blood of the innocent, and the stench of it ascends up into the heavens. And how long before we reap the whirlwind remains yet to be seen. But you can be sure that we will reap it. And very few will be left. And the ones that do survive will be the ones that have not innocent blood on their hands, or neither assented to it.

Also, it is not a "right versus left" or Repub. Vs Dem., for all parties are guilty. The seeds of destruction have been sown and are flourishing right now..... The long suffering of God for our wickedness is actually amazing. Just goes to show us how much He loves us, and shows us His desire for us to repent..... But we are hell bent for destruction and actually even loadly protest and proclaim our "rights" to murder our offspring.

But when it has even crept into the House of God, watch out for Him to come out of His hiding place. "For judgments begin upon My house first sayeth the Lord".......

Apply this to us.....

Ezekiel 8:

Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.....

Ezekiel 9:

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me......

We who have the light of the gospel ( or at least should have it) should know better than to murder our offspring. But we worship the ways of Babylon more than the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We trust much more in the means and methods of the doctors of Babylon than in God.
Why is it that doctors will almost, it seems, invariably suggest that we should terminate pregnancies when problems arise. Why is it that doctors prescribe " the pill " to our young innocent precious daughters which is actually an "aborticide". Is there not a worldwide conspiracy to depopulate? To each his own, but I believe so....
These things and many more have entrenched themselves amongst us people that have the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Yet we cry all the louder that we are the "children of the light"...

LadyT
captain of 100

Post by LadyT »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:06 pm
SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 31st, 2019, 12:53 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious? It is thanks to feminism that women have the rights they have now, and feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men. Feminists fight for single dads to have diaper changing stations in their restrooms (something that is STILL very uncommon), for courts to overcome biases that mothers MUST be the caretaker of children (sometimes ignoring the fact that it is healthier and safer for children to be with their father sometimes). Feminism fights for people to recognize that Indigenous women are the most likely to be trafficked or murdered and have it be ignored by authorities, it fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black. Feminism is about equality, for women AND men. Are there some feminists who go to extremes, or that don't follow the basic ideology of feminism? Of course there are! There are extremists in EVERY group of people! That's how people are. To say that they are the stupidest group of people walking the earth right now is a blatant lie. Please do research on feminism before spouting out nonsense like this.
That statement as well as my agreement with it were the product of research. You want us to hold sacred your definition of feminism when you don't? How can feminism " fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black" That doesn't jive with anyone's definition of feminism and is a whole separate movement (whether feminists also hold such beliefs or not). Also note how you define all men's rights as getting the side of "women's issues" that women don't want like changing diapers and having custody of the souls feminists support murdering in the first place pre and post birth!!!

You want facts? Here they are:

The number of abortions in California in one year (2014): 157,350
The number of murders (non-abortion related) in California in one year (2014): 1,697

That makes women, by far (100 to 1), the biggest mass murderers in all of human history and Planned Parenthood and every other abortion provider the absolute worst serial killers ever conceived!!!

The same ratios hold true for the rest of the nation for every other recent year you ever experienced.

Show me the feminist rally that does not support abortion and I will take you as something other than what the article I posted 11 years ago stated!
Feminism is about supporting the rights of the mother, and abortion is about their right to CHOOSE. Do you believe that it is better for a woman to be forced to carry her rapist's baby? Something that causes severe mental trauma for her and often leads to problems with the baby? Did you know that in some countries where abortion is illegal, over 90% of pregnancies in girls age 15 and under are due to rape by family members (Gender Violence: Interdisciplinary Perspectives). Not to mention how incredibly insensitive it is to say that all women who get an abortion are murderers. Sometimes that is their only choice to survive, sometimes the baby is already dead inside of them; you do NOT know their situations, and to compare those people with other people who actually go out and murder another human being, willingly and without reason, is disgusting and vile. I'm sorry, but it is true, and it makes me incredibly sad. Feminists support the right for women to have a CHOICE; and making abortion illegal doesn't solve anything, it just makes things worse (look at what women did with clothing hangers....).
It's not an abortion if the baby is dead. I seriously HATE when people say that!! The death of a baby by nature is very different than a doctor killing one.

LadyT
captain of 100

Post by LadyT »

Lol. are you serious?

I have given birth to a stillborn baby. It's horrible and you are not helping things. My daughters1 birth was not an abortion. I want to slap anyone who talks about it like that. I would have gladly given my next breath for her. She was wanted and never was abortion or anything else talked about. I was induced for her to be born, just like I was induced with her siblings.

Look up the new laws. Yes in some states they want to to be legal to kill a healthy, living baby about to be born.

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

Hey y'all!
So this has quickly turned into a debate about abortion and guns, which is not something I intended. I just meant to point out that women just want to be considered equal to men, whether in employment, the laws, or anywhere else. That's it. Women want to be equal to their partners and the people around them. I never wanted to get in to anything about abortion, which I personally don't support but I support a woman's right to choose for herself. I have very different views from most of you, I can tell, and I'm sorry that it led to this much anger.
However, I have anthor thing to say, and that is to the poster who commented saying that none of the abortions that happened were from rape or incest or for the health of the mother: wow, I can't believe you know every single one of those people and their reasons for getting an abortion! I'm jealous that you personally know over 600k people!!!!
And on a final note, I wanted to ask how you all felt about after the baby is born, if that baby and their family deserve welfare and government assistance? And what about all the babies in the foster care system that never get the loving family they deserve, or the support they need while growing? Just a question, please don't yell at me.

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

Gage wrote: February 1st, 2019, 5:43 am
Gage wrote: January 31st, 2019, 2:11 pm Women have every opportunity, rights and privileges a man does.
We really don't. White women are closer to being equal, sure, but women of color are still discriminated against VERY strongly. I feel like if you really truly believe this, you have been out of touch with the news...
I am afraid the bias liberal media has you out of touch. Do you have any examples of women, white or black, being so strongly discriminated against?
I do, actually, thank you for asking!
https://iwpr.org/publications/gender-wage-gap-2017/
https://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Ra ... 300441.php
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/n ... e36163093/
https://www.aauw.org/2015/06/11/john-or-jennifer/

There are many more examples, but here are a few for you to look over if you want :)

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Not yelling at you, but you misquoted me. I said only a few abortions are for rape, incest, etc. I didn't say none of them. Geeze.

We don't kill people because they need welfare, or because their living situation is less-than-ideal. That's barbaric.
Yet, we do kill babies in this country, and for far flimsier reasons than poverty. Women and their abortionists are killing their babies for convenience, at least some of the time.

Do you pray? Have you asked God His thoughts on this? That's really all that matters.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on February 1st, 2019, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:06 pm
SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 31st, 2019, 12:53 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious? It is thanks to feminism that women have the rights they have now, and feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men. Feminists fight for single dads to have diaper changing stations in their restrooms (something that is STILL very uncommon), for courts to overcome biases that mothers MUST be the caretaker of children (sometimes ignoring the fact that it is healthier and safer for children to be with their father sometimes). Feminism fights for people to recognize that Indigenous women are the most likely to be trafficked or murdered and have it be ignored by authorities, it fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black. Feminism is about equality, for women AND men. Are there some feminists who go to extremes, or that don't follow the basic ideology of feminism? Of course there are! There are extremists in EVERY group of people! That's how people are. To say that they are the stupidest group of people walking the earth right now is a blatant lie. Please do research on feminism before spouting out nonsense like this.
That statement as well as my agreement with it were the product of research. You want us to hold sacred your definition of feminism when you don't? How can feminism " fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black" That doesn't jive with anyone's definition of feminism and is a whole separate movement (whether feminists also hold such beliefs or not). Also note how you define all men's rights as getting the side of "women's issues" that women don't want like changing diapers and having custody of the souls feminists support murdering in the first place pre and post birth!!!

You want facts? Here they are:

The number of abortions in California in one year (2014): 157,350
The number of murders (non-abortion related) in California in one year (2014): 1,697

That makes women, by far (100 to 1), the biggest mass murderers in all of human history and Planned Parenthood and every other abortion provider the absolute worst serial killers ever conceived!!!

The same ratios hold true for the rest of the nation for every other recent year you ever experienced.

Show me the feminist rally that does not support abortion and I will take you as something other than what the article I posted 11 years ago stated!
Feminism is about supporting the rights of the mother, and abortion is about their right to CHOOSE. Do you believe that it is better for a woman to be forced to carry her rapist's baby? Something that causes severe mental trauma for her and often leads to problems with the baby? Did you know that in some countries where abortion is illegal, over 90% of pregnancies in girls age 15 and under are due to rape by family members (Gender Violence: Interdisciplinary Perspectives). Not to mention how incredibly insensitive it is to say that all women who get an abortion are murderers. Sometimes that is their only choice to survive, sometimes the baby is already dead inside of them; you do NOT know their situations, and to compare those people with other people who actually go out and murder another human being, willingly and without reason, is disgusting and vile. I'm sorry, but it is true, and it makes me incredibly sad. Feminists support the right for women to have a CHOICE; and making abortion illegal doesn't solve anything, it just makes things worse (look at what women did with clothing hangers....).
I used to have sympathy for those who would abort a baby conceived in rape until I had kids and tested their DNA. You aren't having the rapists baby. You are having a baby or choosing to give it up for adoption. You pretend that killing a baby is less traumatic than labor and delivery and adoption!!! Murder is murder and two wrongs don't make something right.

LadyT
captain of 100

Post by LadyT »

Equality4All wrote: February 1st, 2019, 10:27 am Hey y'all!
So this has quickly turned into a debate about abortion and guns, which is not something I intended. I just meant to point out that women just want to be considered equal to men, whether in employment, the laws, or anywhere else. That's it. Women want to be equal to their partners and the people around them. I never wanted to get in to anything about abortion, which I personally don't support but I support a woman's right to choose for herself. I have very different views from most of you, I can tell, and I'm sorry that it led to this much anger.
However, I have anthor thing to say, and that is to the poster who commented saying that none of the abortions that happened were from rape or incest or for the health of the mother: wow, I can't believe you know every single one of those people and their reasons for getting an abortion! I'm jealous that you personally know over 600k people!!!!
And on a final note, I wanted to ask how you all felt about after the baby is born, if that baby and their family deserve welfare and government assistance? And what about all the babies in the foster care system that never get the loving family they deserve, or the support they need while growing? Just a question, please don't yell at me.
Many of the kids in foster care are not open for adoption. My husband and I looked into adopting from foster care. There were no kids in our state that they would let us adopt because we had 2 kids already. Maybe people shouldn't have sex if they can't the care of a family or there is adoption. I don't get how people have oops pregnancies over and over. It's not rocket science.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Equality4All wrote: February 1st, 2019, 10:27 am Hey y'all!
Equal treatment under the law means women being just as accountable for their murders as men. Do you support the right of soldiers to choose whether the people around them live or die? Do you support choice then? Gag me. You are just hiding your support of abortion under a "I love everybody" cloak of pretend love and support. You get to choose to support the baby or the murderer it is as simple as that, pick a side and stick to it!

Do you really want women to be forced into high risk jobs so that they will receive the same pay and be equally represented? Should we force young women into the timber industry, oil and gas, fisheries, iron work, garbage truck drivers, roofers etc...? Should women register with selective service for the draft?

I get that you want men in child care and changing diapers and getting custody (sometimes) for children you don't even think have the right to breath. I hope you get that such "concessions" are condescension masquerading as compassion.

Women are unequivocally treated more than equal in our society. Every other TV show is the kick butt and take names female lesbian because of people like you who looked at the worst male chauvinist pig and instead of being better and helping men to embrace chivalry, instead found a way to become the (there isn't even an antonym for chauvinism that's how much better treated you are as a gender) pig. The vast majority of supposed feminists are worse versions of what they hate.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Equality4All wrote: February 1st, 2019, 10:27 am And on a final note, I wanted to ask how you all felt about after the baby is born, if that baby and their family deserve welfare and government assistance? And what about all the babies in the foster care system that never get the loving family they deserve, or the support they need while growing? Just a question, please don't yell at me.
I am with Elizabeth Stoker (Washington Post now) and Matt Bruenig and firmly believe that every human being has a right to life and that government was instituted for the purpose of mutual protection (Thomas Paine's Common Sense/John Locke's 2nd Treatise etc...) that the natural resources belong to every individual present and future equally and that there is no right to private property that doesn't derive from God or the consent of the governed implicitly. I am with the Georgists who believe that anybody that violates the Lockean Proviso of "as much and as good" owes rents to the whole in the form of dividends like the Alaska Permanent Fund and Norway's Sovereign wealth fund. That combined with tariffs placed upon all imports such that domestic production always has an incentive (self-sufficiency) could, should, and certainly would be able to ensure that every human being has basic food, clothing, and shelter provided for them. Any government that fails at this task will never have my support in time or all eternity. We do as much for the vilest criminals on death row and there is no excuse to treat anybody worse than they deserve.

So now what? You tried to walk down a fallacious path of attacking one argument by picking another. Having failed at that let's get back to you being honest about abortion and feminism...

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

You are more worried about being insensitive to murderers than to their victims!!! Whoa!!!

Murder should always be illegal regardless of whether somebody is willing to do it with a rope or shovel or baseball bat or tire iron or candle-stick or firearm etc...

Coat hangers? As if that's a valid argument! I would rather they used a 12 gauge shotgun with buck shot because at least then they would have their reward.

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

Look, all I think is that kids and women should be protected. That's why I also support free healthcare, so that poor families have access to the same good healthcare that the wealthy do; so people literally don't have to "save" their insulin because they can't afford any more despite working very hard; so that people with mental health problems get the help that they need, in order to decrease suicide (although I don't think SwissMrs&Pitchfire agrees with me, considering their last comment), murders, and other problems. That's why I believe we should have more gun control, in order to prevent the many mass shootings that happen, so that abusive spouses can't get access to something they will use to kill their spouses or kids so easily. That's why I support LGBT+ kids, and believe that they should not be thrown out of their homes and rejected by their families. It's why I support the Violence Against Women act. It's why I believe that predators and abusers should be persecuted, instead of having their crimes covered up (such as the church covering what happened with Native American children during the "Lamanite Placement Program"). I believe we should work to help the people around us, show love and compassion, and not judge people we don't know. Except, of course, people like Ted Bundy, but that is an extreme case. But that's just my opinion.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Ted Bundy is Mother Theresa compared to the pro-abortion crowd. You don't seem to have a hard time supporting them.

I have lived around firearms my whole life and carried them concealed for years in banks and schools including assembly halls filled with hundreds of students. Nobody knew that I had a loaded firearm on me and I didn't revel in or take lightly the burden I assumed in doing so. Had anybody else been disposed to shoot anybody around me they wouldn't have gotten a shot off if I had any say in the matter. See I value life enough to protect it, unlike you (in any respect).

I also don't appreciate the insinuation that I am against mental health (you obviously haven't read my responses here let alone on the bipolar thread). I judge you based upon your stand and you just cast aspersions at things you don't understand just because you have been thoroughly indoctrinated by evil organizations.

Violence against women is illegal already and certainly not encouraged in any way. Kids cannot be gay they are not even sexual yet. Supporting them in being sexualized is sick and should certainly be illegal.

And for the record men commit suicide much more than women (almost twice as much in the world, 3 to 4 times as much in the developed world)... women tend to play at it and men tend to do it. Just wondering why you aren't a men's rights activist?

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: February 1st, 2019, 9:40 pm Ted Bundy is Mother Theresa compared to the pro-abortion crowd. You don't seem to have a hard time supporting them.

I have lived around firearms my whole life and carried them concealed for years in banks and schools including assembly halls filled with hundreds of students. Nobody knew that I had a loaded firearm on me and I didn't revel in or take lightly the burden I assumed in doing so. Had anybody else been disposed to shoot anybody around me they wouldn't have gotten a shot off if I had any say in the matter. See I value life enough to protect it, unlike you (in any respect).

I also don't appreciate the insinuation that I am against mental health (you obviously haven't read my responses here let alone on the bipolar thread). I judge you based upon your stand and you just cast aspersions at things you don't understand just because you have been thoroughly indoctrinated by evil organizations.

Violence against women is illegal already and certainly not encouraged in any way. Kids cannot be gay they are not even sexual yet. Supporting them in being sexualized is sick and should certainly be illegal.

And for the record men commit suicide much more than women (almost twice as much in the world, 3 to 4 times as much in the developed world)... women tend to play at it and men tend to do it. Just wondering why you aren't a men's rights activist?
Okay, I'm done with this conversation. You clearly have your mind made up and are disturbed enough to believe that a man who raped, murdered, and then had sex with their corpses, someone who intentionally manipulated the people around them with this goal in mind, someone who has a murder count in the 3 digits, is a better person than someone who is just pro choice. I hope you and your family are safe, and that you never experience any of those things. But I simply cannot talk to someone who would say that, it makes me physically nauseous.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:08 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious?... feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men.
Lol. are you serious?
They really.... Don't. Who told you that?
They really.... Do. They have.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

"out of touch with the news ..."

Bingo!! Now there is a real source of factual information, isn't it? Whatever you hear on tv is gospel truth?

"The news", and in particularly some outfits, are totally 100% agenda driven propaganda, and indoctrination attempts, not "news" and not in any way shape or form factual.

So you basically should avoid the "news" like the plague.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Equality4All wrote: February 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm Look, all I think is that kids and women should be protected. That's why I also support free healthcare, so that poor families have access to the same good healthcare that the wealthy do; so people literally don't have to "save" their insulin because they can't afford any more despite working very hard; so that people with mental health problems get the help that they need, in order to decrease suicide (although I don't think SwissMrs&Pitchfire agrees with me, considering their last comment), murders, and other problems. That's why I believe we should have more gun control, in order to prevent the many mass shootings that happen, so that abusive spouses can't get access to something they will use to kill their spouses or kids so easily. That's why I support LGBT+ kids, and believe that they should not be thrown out of their homes and rejected by their families. It's why I support the Violence Against Women act. It's why I believe that predators and abusers should be persecuted, instead of having their crimes covered up (such as the church covering what happened with Native American children during the "Lamanite Placement Program"). I believe we should work to help the people around us, show love and compassion, and not judge people we don't know. Except, of course, people like Ted Bundy, but that is an extreme case. But that's just my opinion.

Your opinion is distorted by some absolute misunderstandings of reality.

First, exactly how do you think medical care could be "free"? That's isn't what you mean. What you mean is, at the point of a gun, used to enforce tax laws, you would take my money and use it to buy health care for someone YOU, in your infinite wisdom, deem to be "poor", rather than lazy, or unemployed, or skill less to the point of being unemployable.

Second, you think you know what "gun control" is. You don't. Gun control is the hand on the gun. Laws never stopped bullets. And never will.

Do you realize that there are laws against drugs THAT DON'T WORK?

Go to any street corner in the US and within a short time, you can buy any drug you want. So what makes you fantasize that laws against guns prevent people from obtaining guns? They don't, won't, and can't.

If you are not comfortable with guns, you may opt out.

But do not think for a minute that your fantasies mean you have the power to determine what other people do. Because you don't. Even with all the nonsense laws you may dream about, there will still be people who buy guns ... ILLEGALLY ... and shoot people, many people, or their spouse.

dc

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Remember when they called Trump crazy when he said that the Democrats wanted to have abortion allowed up until birth?

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Equality4All wrote: February 2nd, 2019, 12:34 am
SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: February 1st, 2019, 9:40 pm Ted Bundy is Mother Theresa compared to the pro-abortion crowd. You don't seem to have a hard time supporting them.

Okay, I'm done with this conversation. You clearly have your mind made up and are disturbed enough to believe that a man who raped, murdered, and then had sex with their corpses, someone who intentionally manipulated the people around them with this goal in mind, someone who has a murder count in the 3 digits, is a better person than someone who is just pro choice. I hope you and your family are safe, and that you never experience any of those things. But I simply cannot talk to someone who would say that, it makes me physically nauseous.
You "hope" that nobody in my family is raped, murdered and then their corpse violated? Who are you?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Said by a man.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Women have every opportunity, rights and privileges a man does and more. Said by a women.