Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Do you still believe Julie Rowe?

Yea
11%
Nay
18%
I never did
63%
Who is Julie Rowe?
8%

Total votes: 128
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left?

Post by AI2.0 »

Michelle wrote: January 31st, 2018, 2:42 pm I think there are a few different groups in the church.

One group wants to know for themselves and takes the Lord at his word. They study the scriptures, listen to the prophets and obey the promptings of the Holy Ghost.

One group grew up the church, but don't have their own testimonies. They often try to change the church to match the current culture and end up promoting false doctrine.

The last group wants to know the truth, but they ask others to tell them what the Lord has said. (And I don't mean the true prophets.) They are often, in fact, tired of the same old, same old they hear over the pulpit and are looking for something more exciting and interesting. Something new. It brings to mind these verses from the New Testament:
Acts 17:21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

22 ¶ Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars’ hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

Excellent Observation. :)

I think the second group are those who are influenced by critics like Kate Kelly. The Third group are those who look for a Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa or even a Denver Snuffer.

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

shadow wrote: January 31st, 2018, 10:50 am [quote=Emwhisman post_id=833660
People thought Samuel the Lamanite’s prophesies were rotten fruit too after five years passed and his prediction had still not occurred. We all know how it turned out for all of his naysayers right? That time she said the earthquake was immanent and could happen any day was last year in 2017 on the Brian Hyde show not 2016, but hey we all make mistakes don’t we? People who are given visions don’t get the whole story, that allows for free agency to still have effect for them and us who they are trying to help. God doesn’t want us to be commanded in all things. You want proof? Just wait, you’ll get your proof soon enough.
Negative on the date. She claimed it in 2016. That is FACT. She said it would happen prior to the elections of 2016. I don't doubt she changes her story as time goes by, but originally it was 2016. And UNLIKE Samuel the Lamanite, who got his date correct, The FACT is that Julie Rowe got her date WRONG. And she didn't claim a vision, she claimed messengers from the other side told her.

I don't know if she's more loony or if her believers are for continually following her.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42218&hilit=shake+quake
[/quote]

Easy Shadow. I think she meant before he was elected for the 2nd term. err... or maybe she meant when Trumps duaghter runs for president it will happen.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Came across this today while reading. Some elements seem appropriate to the situation:
The group leader of my high priests quorum is a solid and stalwart Latter-day Saint who was recently visited by a young returned missionary who came to sell him some insurance. Cashing in on his training in the mission field, the fellow assured the brother that he knew that he had the right policy for him just as he knew the gospel was true. Whereupon my friend, without further ado, ordered him out of the house. For one with a testimony should hold it sacred and not sell it for money. The early Christians called Christemporoi those who made merchandise of spiritual gifts or Church connections. The things of the world and the things of eternity cannot be thus conveniently conjoined.
-Hugh Nibley, Leaders and Managers
I don't think selling your visions for money is what God has in mind.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Well stated ^ - and the same applies to ALL the latter-day "visionaries" and gurus who do this very thing - "Spencer", Sosa, Menet, Rowe, Stroud, Snuffer, et al.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

EmmaLee wrote: February 1st, 2018, 2:17 pm Well stated ^ - and the same applies to ALL the latter-day "visionaries" and gurus who do this very thing - "Spencer", Sosa, Menet, Rowe, Stroud, Snuffer, et al.
And their willing disciples who like to propagate their false prophecies and heresies, but don't tell anyone I said that because then I will be accused of being contentious.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Silver wrote: February 1st, 2018, 2:23 pm
EmmaLee wrote: February 1st, 2018, 2:17 pm Well stated ^ - and the same applies to ALL the latter-day "visionaries" and gurus who do this very thing - "Spencer", Sosa, Menet, Rowe, Stroud, Snuffer, et al.
And their willing disciples who like to propagate their false prophecies and heresies, but don't tell anyone I said that because then I will be accused of being contentious.
Too late.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

iWriteStuff wrote: February 1st, 2018, 2:12 pm Came across this today while reading. Some elements seem appropriate to the situation:
The group leader of my high priests quorum is a solid and stalwart Latter-day Saint who was recently visited by a young returned missionary who came to sell him some insurance. Cashing in on his training in the mission field, the fellow assured the brother that he knew that he had the right policy for him just as he knew the gospel was true. Whereupon my friend, without further ado, ordered him out of the house. For one with a testimony should hold it sacred and not sell it for money. The early Christians called Christemporoi those who made merchandise of spiritual gifts or Church connections. The things of the world and the things of eternity cannot be thus conveniently conjoined.
-Hugh Nibley, Leaders and Managers
I don't think selling your visions for money is what God has in mind.
Are you saying that my dreams of becoming an energy healer are misguided?

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

He was probably still upset over the last pyramid scheme he fell for.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

My friend texted this to me yesterday. I’m going to remove anything personal. But this is the kind of fruits I see from these groups.
Soooo....

There is a family in my ward that was renting a home and now they are moving back to ————-. My husband and I suspected that they were into Julie Rowe and the call out based on comments they made in Church.

Anyway I went to help her box her home and they had so much food storage! Like so much that I spent most of the day helping her box it and we barely made a dent.

Anyway she told me how once a year they go to this camp where everyone practices living in a tent for a week with their food storage. She said 300-500 people attend every year. I was a little heart broken for her. They have invested so much money into food storage. Like beyond the mark too much. It isn't realistic to think they would be able to haul it up into the mountains and live in a tent with it.
She said that at the tent city retreat they even did a "parade of tents" at that was the highlight of the camp.
Then she talked about all her trials her family are going through right now. But I got the sense that they are struggling because they are following the false visions of Julie. First they moved to ———— and almost lost everything because her husband lost his job when the got there. But she thought they were going there to be in a place of refuge. Then they moved back to —————- for a year and rented a home so they could buy more food storage. They moved to —————thinking it was their final destination for their place of safety but now they have to move back to —————-. They had to purchase a town home for $305,000to live in with her family of (big number here) because the market is so bad.
She said that God is preparing her and her family to be sufficiently sanctified to be able to survive the tribulations that are coming and that there must be a reason God wants them back in —————after only a year of living in —————-.

I just can't wrap my mind around how they are living. This is why I think Julie Rowe is pure EVIL!!! She has no business sharing her Satan inspired "revelations" with the world claiming that her message is from God. Her message effects real people!.
I have witnessed this with people as well. Then, on the flip side, you have so many getting involved in New Age occultism, that they deem any negative thought, feeling, or emotion is of the devil and so they go into the opposite direction of false positivity. They don’t do any kind of preparedness because that will just attract it to you.

My friend is in to preparedness. Her husband practices survival skills with their children all the time. They had to live off their food storage for several months a few years back. So when she says things are excessive, I can only imagine.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Re: Julie Rowe - any true believers left

Post by Emwhisman »

ndjili wrote: January 31st, 2018, 1:33 pm It seems whenever discussion ensues, people not rooted in truth claim contention if their is disagreement. Confusing debate and contention. Then they claim divine revelation via the Holy Spirit. This is just a manipulative way for the uninformed, deceived, deluded, to shut down all conversation and shame those they are in the debate with by taking a high ground of their own imaginings.

The Holy Ghost testifies of Jesus Christ, not Julie Rowe.
*The Holy Ghost testifies of ALL truth, reaod for yourself in Moroni.*

Julie talked about the letter in question on a podcast. She wrote the church a letter telling them she was an author and she got a letter back, from their office (not them personally) that said they don’t get involved with people’s book but they wished her well. Sounds like a generic response and in no way sounded like any kind of endorsement of her..
* Way to belittle the one of the few pieces of quiet evidence the Lord has provided for you, if from the Prophet or from Elder Eyrings office it is the same, the first Presidency doesn’t make mistakes and this was no generic response for those who have ears to hear it*

*I don’t believe I ever said anything about contention but rather a useless debate although go ahead and make that call. I’m guessing your talking about me since I’m the only only defending Julie Rowe on here right now (Although I’ve had people PM me telling me they also support her but are done debating you guys & gals) It just gets to a point where the things of God cannot be debated anymore like you can when your talking about sports or politics, that can go on forever. The things of God are only debatable to a point and then faith has to take over.

It’s just like Noah who was told that there would soon be a flood and he had to build an arc & when he tried to tell people all they wanted was proof like all of you or they wouldn’t believe him. He could only tell them what God had shown him, he had no proof to give them and if he did offer proof they would shut it down anyway. In fact, God made it difficult for the sign seekers and provided plenty of proof to the contrary of what Noah was saying because He only wanted those who would be meek enough & have the faith to ask for themselves and gain a testimony through the Holy Ghost the same way Nephi did of his father’s vision and Alma did of Abinadi’s prophesies and the early members of the church who did believe Joseph Smith’s claim. Although there are some who just know when they hear, most people need to pray about it.

When it comes to discussing visions and messages of warning from the Other side, we can only discuss it so far, if one side doesn’t believe it what else is there to say? What else could Noah do when the crowds mocked him? Only continue to testify God had told him, he had a vision. Like Joseph Smith said “I had had a vision, I knew it, I knew that God knew it and and I could not deny it.” I guess I could go on by stooping down to the level of some of you and start name calling, belittling, mocking and shaming to try to shut the other side down, as you apparently are accusing me of (talk about major projection) but that is not discussion or even debate and that is not what I will do because despite the fact that we disagree I know and feel that you are all my brothers and sisters and because of that you are right about one thing, I will try to take the higher ground although it’s not the higher ground of “my own imaginings” as you are presenting. I will honestly not make fun of your spelling and theological errors only to tell you what I know to be true. I just don’t have to go there because I have sure faith. And I know that what comes around goes around. It’s just the same if someone pointed out to me all of Joseph Smith’s shortcomings and errors and mistakes, it would never change my testimony of him, and I wouldn’t feel the need to go into argument. I may point out what I know to be true and I know they are wrong and that those mistakes don’t matter, when you look at the bigger picture of who he is & leave it at that. If anything it makes my testimony stronger because I see how manipulatively the adversary had deceived them in order to try to thwart God’s plan and there must be a pretty big reason he wants people to hate Joseph Smith and Julie Rowe so much. I’ve never seen people so passionately hateful against anyone as you all are and some others like Shelle McDermot (who is painfully jealous of her) as I’ve seen people be over Julie Rowe. If people have eyes to see that should be proof enough she is who she says she is. God would never inspire people to hate someone the way the adversary inspires people to hate Julie Rowe.

God didn’t give Noah all the details either. He never gives all the details to those he gives visions so room is always left for the element of faith & free agency to still be in effect for those having the vision as well as those they share it with. Julie Rowe has been given just enough to motivate her to share her warnings with all her brothers and sisters & sometimes even in a crowd that would eat her alive.

One of the biggest arguments on here I’ve seen against Julie is that for predictions have not come to pass. That is so not true. Reading all the arguments you all patch together about her is like watching a Bad Lip Reading version of one of her podcasts where you twist her words and even put false words in her mouth to make her look like a false prophet to fit your desperate narrative to bring her down. You guys are always asking for proof even though that’s still never enough for you but how about Mt Kilauea erupting in Hawaii? And Mt St Helens? Yes those are some of her earliest predictions, and they came true. There have been many, many more that have come to pass but you guys probably want to hear more in order to believe it. Nothing will be enough when your seeking for signs in order to believe. Even these I’ve given you you are likely to be downplayed by you all or even act like they don’t even exist to make your faulty arguments that have so many holes in them I have trouble believing anyone could ever believe you. It’s seriously like watching bad lip reading and some of these good people on this site fall for it and believe it the truth because you make your argument look so intellectual and sophisticated but those who have seen the real thing aren’t fooled by you. Just like those who saw the real inaugural address,

watching your bad lip reading demonization of Julie Rowe’s mission is nothing but comical to those of us who know the truth and cannot be fooled and also sad because good men like my husband are falling for it! But you are all so intelligent sounding and skillfully craft your patchwork rebuke of her visions that people actually believe you. People who saw the real inaugural address (ie. had the Spirt testify to them who Julie Rowe really is) know that this compilation is just a joke!

And as for the predictions which haven’t happened (most of the ones you twist her words anyway to make it look like she said somethng absolute when when you’re only quoting part of her words) I’m sure you’ll come up w a lot to try to prove me wrong just like they did about Joseph Smith. Maybe some of the things she saw and prophecied about God changed in order to test the faith of the hearts of the hearers. He is sifting out those who are really listening to the Spirit and are meek and those who are just sign seeking and want proof.

Who are you to put limits on what God can do?

He can do what He wants, when He wants and in His own timing. Just because it didn’t line up with what you thought Julie Rowe said doesn’t mean anything. And she may have given a time and a possible day at one point because of how she interpreted her vision but she also said in that same interview that she didn’t know for sure and that God’s timing is not our timing. People ALWAYS leave that part out when they quote the 2016 Brian Hyde show and are using that as their defense against her predictions of the upcoming earthquake. Noah was shown his vision and it took 112 years to come to pass but he didn’t know it would take that long and he sent out missionaries all throughout that time to try to bring more of his brothers and sisters onto the arc but in the end only 8 got on. He never gave up faith of what God told him and neither does Julie Rowe and neither do I. So I’m not too impressed that only 4 out of you 69 who took this survey believe in Julie Rowe, if anything your survey proves the prophey in the scriptures that says only a tenth will return. The 4 are not quite a tenth of 69 but the other percent have probably been inspired to stay off this forum. But when the rains finally did start all those who mocked Noah were pounding on the sealed arc begging to be let in...

When you get the proof that you seek through signs it will be too late. God wants all of his children including you to get it because He loves all His children. That is why it is taking so long he wants to give everyone a chance and He will be giving a warning soon that has been called the Watsatch Wakeup (which I feel will be soon, but again in God’s merciful timing what is soon? Who am I to limit God? I won’t do that but I can only tell you what I feel) and hopefully give you one last chance to get on board before the ‘arc’ before it is sealed and times get really tough.*

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Emwhisman wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 12:07 pmI can only tell you what I feel) and hopefully give you one last chance to get on board before the ‘arc’ before it is sealed and times get really tough.
Emily - I'm just going to give one small piece of advice. This debate will persist until one of three things happens:

1) Rowe followers are able to admit she's been wrong.
2) Rowe followers are able to show beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's right.
3) The internet breaks permanently and there are no more online forums left for us to debate Julie Rowe.

As it is, I think #3 has the best chance of happening.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Julie Rowe’s followers aren’t the one who will be proving who she is, if that was possible it would have been done by now. So thanks for the advice but it is wrong and you left out one critical senerio, the fourth..

4) God will show you and all those who don’t believe Julie Rowe exactly who she is, maybe sooner or it may just happen well after the internet breaks ;)

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Emwhisman wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 12:07 pm
ndjili wrote: January 31st, 2018, 1:33 pm It seems whenever discussion ensues, people not rooted in truth claim contention if their is disagreement. Confusing debate and contention. Then they claim divine revelation via the Holy Spirit. This is just a manipulative way for the uninformed, deceived, deluded, to shut down all conversation and shame those they are in the debate with by taking a high ground of their own imaginings.

Julie talked about the letter in question on a podcast. She wrote the church a letter telling them she was an author and she got a letter back, from their office (not them personally) that said they don’t get involved with people’s book but they wished her well. Sounds like a generic response and in no way sounded like any kind of endorsement of her..
* Way to belittle the one of the few pieces of quiet evidence the Lord has provided for you, if from the Prophet or from Elder Eyrings office it is the same, the first Presidency doesn’t make mistakes and this was no generic response for those who have ears to hear it*

*I don’t believe I ever said anything about contention but rather a useless debate although go ahead and make that call. I’m guessing your talking about me since I’m the only only defending Julie Rowe on here right now (Although I’ve had people PM me telling me they also support her but are done debating you guys & gals) It just gets to a point where the things of God cannot be debated anymore like you can when your talking about sports or politics, that can go on forever. The things of God are only debatable to a point and then faith has to take over.

It’s just like Noah who was told that there would soon be a flood and he had to build an arc & when he tried to tell people all they wanted was proof like all of you or they wouldn’t believe him. He could only tell them what God had shown him, he had no proof to give them and if he did offer proof they would shut it down anyway. In fact, God made it difficult for the sign seekers and provided plenty of proof to the contrary of what Noah was saying because He only wanted those who would be meek enough & have the faith to ask for themselves and gain a testimony through the Holy Ghost the same way Nephi did of his father’s vision and Alma did of Abinadi’s prophesies and the early members of the church who did believe Joseph Smith’s claim. Although there are some who just know when they hear, most people need to pray about it.

When it comes to discussing visions and messages of warning from the Other side, we can only discuss it so far, if one side doesn’t believe it what else is there to say? What else could Noah do when the crowds mocked him? Only continue to testify God had told him, he had a vision. Like Joseph Smith said “I had had a vision, I knew it, I knew that God knew it and and I could not deny it.” I guess I could go on by stooping down to the level of some of you and start name calling, belittling, mocking and shaming to try to shut the other side down, as you apparently are accusing me of (talk about major projection) but that is not discussion or even debate and that is not what I will do because despite the fact that we disagree I know and feel that you are all my brothers and sisters and because of that you are right about one thing, I will try to take the higher ground although it’s not the higher ground of “my own imaginings” as you are presenting. I will honestly not make fun of your spelling and theological errors only to tell you what I know to be true. I just don’t have to go there because I have sure faith. And I know that what comes around goes around. It’s just the same if someone pointed out to me all of Joseph Smith’s shortcomings and errors and mistakes, it would never change my testimony of him, and I wouldn’t feel the need to go into argument. I may point out what I know to be true and I know they are wrong and that those mistakes don’t matter, when you look at the bigger picture of who he is & leave it at that. If anything it makes my testimony stronger because I see how manipulatively the adversary had deceived them in order to try to thwart God’s plan and there must be a pretty big reason he wants people to hate Joseph Smith and Julie Rowe so much. I’ve never seen people so passionately hateful against anyone as you all are and some others like Shelle McDermot (who is painfully jealous of her) as I’ve seen people be over Julie Rowe. If people have eyes to see that should be proof enough she is who she says she is. God would never inspire people to hate someone the way the adversary inspires people to hate Julie Rowe.

God didn’t give Noah all the details either. He never gives all the details to those he gives visions so room is always left for the element of faith & free agency to still be in effect for those having the vision as well as those they share it with. Julie Rowe has been given just enough to motivate her to share her warnings with all her brothers and sisters & sometimes even in a crowd that would eat her alive.

One of the biggest arguments on here I’ve seen against Julie is that for predictions have not come to pass. That is so not true. Reading all the arguments you all patch together about her is like watching a Bad Lip Reading version of one of her podcasts where you twist her words and even put false words in her mouth to make her look like a false prophet to fit your desperate narrative to bring her down. You guys are always asking for proof even though that’s still never enough for you but how about Mt Kilauea erupting in Hawaii? And Mt St Helens? Yes those are some of her earliest predictions, and they came true. There have been many, many more that have come to pass but you guys probably want to hear more in order to believe it. Nothing will be enough when your seeking for signs in order to believe. Even these I’ve given you you are likely to be downplayed by you all or even act like they don’t even exist to make your faulty arguments that have so many holes in them I have trouble believing anyone could ever believe you. It’s seriously like watching bad lip reading and some of these good people on this site fall for it and believe it the truth because you make your argument look so intellectual and sophisticated but those who have seen the real thing aren’t fooled by you. Just like those who saw the real inaugural address,

watching your bad lip reading demonization of Julie Rowe’s mission is nothing but comical to those of us who know the truth and cannot be fooled and also sad because good men like my husband are falling for it! But you are all so intelligent sounding and skillfully craft your patchwork rebuke of her visions that people actually believe you. People who saw the real inaugural address (ie. had the Spirt testify to them who Julie Rowe really is) know that this compilation is just a joke!

And as for the predictions which haven’t happened (most of the ones you twist her words anyway to make it look like she said somethng absolute when when you’re only quoting part of her words) I’m sure you’ll come up w a lot to try to prove me wrong just like they did about Joseph Smith. Maybe some of the things she saw and prophecied about God changed in order to test the faith of the hearts of the hearers. He is sifting out those who are really listening to the Spirit and are meek and those who are just sign seeking and want proof.

He can do what He wants, when He wants and in His own timing. Just because it didn’t line up with what you thought Julie Rowe said doesn’t mean anything. And she may have given a time and a possible day at one point because of how she interpreted her vision but she also said in that same interview that she didn’t know for sure and that God’s timing is not our timing. People ALWAYS leave that part out when they quote the 2016 Brian Hyde show and are using that as their defense against her predictions of the upcoming earthquake. Noah was shown his vision and it took 112 years to come to pass but he didn’t know it would take that long and he sent out missionaries all throughout that time to try to bring more of his brothers and sisters onto the arc but in the end only 8 got on. He never gave up faith of what God told him and neither does Julie Rowe and neither do I. So I’m not too impressed that only 4 out of you 69 who took this survey believe in Julie Rowe, if anything your survey proves the prophey in the scriptures that says only a tenth will return. The 4 are not quite a tenth of 69 but the other percent have probably been inspired to stay off this forum. But when the rains finally did start all those who mocked Noah were pounding on the sealed arc begging to be let in...

When you get the proof that you seek through signs it will be too late. God wants all of his children including you to get it because He loves all His children. That is why it is taking so long he wants to give everyone a chance and He will be giving a warning soon that has been called the Watsatch Wakeup (which I feel will be soon, but again in God’s merciful timing what is soon? Who am I to limit God? I won’t do that but I can only tell you what I feel) and hopefully give you one last chance to get on board before the ‘arc’ before it is sealed and times get really tough.*

You compare Noah, geez cmon, Noah really? You compare Julie to Noah and JS? BTW, how much money did Noah try to make off the people? Was he asking for admission to go on the boat? Did he tell the people to pay up and then he would tell them what God demanded of them? This is the same gibberish Julie speaks on her website, I would bet the farm that you are Julie and if your not it doesn't matter. What it is you want? Ok I believe you. I believe the Watsatch is coming very soon. I believe all of Julie's predictions. What now? Do I send her money? Attend the next fireside and cheer and bow? Camping? Or are you just happy that I believe and it makes you feel good inside that there is one more believer? What if everyone here "saw the light" and believed? Do you give an address to send money? Or do you just wish us well and we go back to what we were doing? See where I am going? Julie's motives, all these end times fake "Prophet" motives, do not remotely compare to any Prophet in the Bible or BofM. After Julie's predictions did not come to pass many went home, broke and pride less. What does Julie do? She makes an announcement that she is signing off and wants to spend more time with her family. But when the dust settled, here she goes again with a whole new approach. She re-branded herself. Its total nonsense.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

First, we do t just have faith. It’s easy to throw around the word faith. People can have faith in lots of things. We are to have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Having faith isn’t just believing in Christ, it’s putting full trust in Christ.

I don’t need Julie to prove anything.

We need to do more than pray, we also need to take things to the actual scriptures, not the Rowe version of them.

In the scriptures you’ll find God’s way to test for false prophets and false teachers. You’ll also see how they work.

And I’m tired of this nonsense about ‘God can do whatever He wants’ that these false teachers throw around.

God set up the pattern. God set up the rules. He didn’t do it for Himself, He did it for us because we need them.

And even with all of this knowledge, people still struggle discerning truth from error.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Soak while back someone that used to be on AVOW sent me the screen shots of Julie’s old AVOW posts. So let’s make it interesting. Here’s a post from January 24, 2014.

“Prepare for Mid-Feb/March Time Frame
I have gone back and forth trying to decide if I should post anything at this time about what we may be in for in the very near future - and finally I have decided that the spirit has continued to impress upon my mind the need to share my thoughts and feelings regarding some of the very near future events that are coming our way.

Forgive me for my brevity and please try to be patient and understanding as you read what I share. I will try to do my best to share what I feel impressed to share, but in advance I need to let you know that although I have been directed by the spirit to post this - it's purpose is to serve as a voice of warning as well as to hopefully inspire even just one person who may need to hear this message.

For others, perhaps it will only serve as a reminder of the times we now live in, and yet for another, perhaps the purpose in my sharing at this time is to bring some sort of comfort to those who may now or in the near future need to hear these words and at some point in time reflect on them knowing that as tragedy strikes, we can each take comfort in knowing that the Lord is in control and that even the most awful things that happen to us and others that are caused by the evil acts and intents of the wicked are, can and will continue to be changed for our ultimate good as we seek the Lord and allow His power and majesty to fill our lives and help us become the people He not only intends for us to be, but also who we are destined to be. We have been foreordained to fulfill important individual missions in this life and not only does the Lord know who we are, Satan and his minions do too.

The question then becomes, "Do I know who I am?" and "Am I willing to do whatever is necessary and to do my part in the great eternal plan of happiness?"

So having said that, here goes:

I continue to have dreams and very strong impressions (of most recent which started last September) - that in mid February, starting the second week - but particularly getting very difficult in the third week of February and into March - there are some very difficult days ahead for many. I am specifically speaking about some seriously wicked actions by those in power who are planning and preparing to attempt several wicked acts....specifically pertaining to biological and chemical destructive actions which will affect many people. I do not want to be a fear monger or worry anyone - nor do I want this thread to turn into people asking me for more information. I respectfully ask that you do not probe me for details about what I am referring to. I promise you that if I feel directed by the spirit to share more, then I will. I also promise you that I will in no way compromise my relationship to the Lord and His trust in me in giving me the blessing of having dreams and other personal revelation regarding this or any other matter now or in the future.

There is too much at stake ----quite frankly my own personal salvation and safety (physically and spiritually speaking). I am only posting this because this has weighed on me so heavily for so long (I was shown these things the first time back in 2004 and it is very surreal that the time is here...) I am rarely given dates - usually just things in a kind of sequential order and sometimes not even that.

The purpose for this post is to testify that Jesus is the Christ. Secondly, to testify of the importance of food storage, water storage (and purification), and of having other emergency prep items on hand in our homes where we have access INSIDE. I am talking about being sure you have at least the basics the church has counseled us to have regarding three months of rotatable food storage of foods we eat on a regular basis, as well as heat, light and cooking sources for up to at least three months. Additionally focusing on the importance of WATER ---storage for a min of two weeks but ideally three to six months worth (which means at least one gallon per person per day plus any you may need for pets and/or individual circumstances regarding special medical conditions etc).

I also testify of the absolute importance of having at least three months worth of basic personal hygiene items on hand ---as well as any medications you need or may anticipate needing in an emergency situation...for example in a pandemic, or in the case of food or water contamination on a large scale.

Most importantly, I testify that miracles can and do and will happen. I testify that God loves all of his children and He has a plan for each of them. I testify that He knows you and each of us individually and that He has foreseen these and all future events and He has a battle plan in action even as we speak. Trust in Him. Rely on Him. Do not fear. Follow the Prophet. Obey. Listen to the spirit and carefully discern. He will fulfill ALL of his promises. He will not fail us. Continue to fight the good fight knowing that as we stick to the basics and do all we can do, He takes care of the rest.”

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Someone asked Julie if it eould be bad enough that we would have to bunker in place. She responds with more.

“Possibly for some
In answer to your question, my first basic answer is, YES - possibly for some, if the evil powers that be are successful in their attempts this time around, then yes, there will be some who will really be affected that way. It won't hit everyone everywhere at the same time.

Eventually there will be a huge pandemic - actually several different pandemics will occur.

Some man-made biological weapons. Some chemical weapons...some nuclear weapons. All three will hit the U.S. I have also seen a serious plague that will eventually come to the U.S. - the same one others have written about - the one that gives people purplish colored flesh decaying spots starting on their hands and faces. This will come later tho.

Look for VERY VERY high food prices to come - especially late Spring and really hitting us hard in produce and meat come the summer time. Food safety will be a real serious issue, which includes the water safety issue - in addition to what these wicked people are doing purposefully, we will also see food prices skyrocket and food and water resources limited due to the droughts and famine. (Not to mention the swine flu, affecting pork - already high and will be increasingly higher prices in beef - and also contamination from the Japanese nuclear waste that has been spreading through the ocean and radiating seafood - and then the possibility of bird flu affecting the poultry industry.

An additional note about the nuclear contamination that is absolutely getting worse and has completely not only been ignored by the media, it has purposefully been covered up and those in government and the media powers have continued to deceive the American people (as well as other countries).

I very STRONGLY encourage each person to think about, study and pray about the food safety issues, including considering not eating any ocean fish of any kind. This is a very personal decision, but I know that for me and my family, we are no longer buying or eating any ocean fish. This was a decision I made last year after having had so many dreams and impressions given to me that I could not deny the reality of the dire situation we are in when it comes to our health and safety. I have been given very real and personal revelation that I am not to eat it, nor am I to feed it to my family. This has been a big lifestyle change for us, because previously we had fish for dinner at least two if not three times per week.

Some very wicked people in our government and abroad are conspiring to kill through the use of these weapons. They have already developed them and are actually using some of them as we speak, just on a smaller scale. I believe they will attempt many more false flag events of varying types - to induce more fear and panic and dependence into the American people. They will continue to push their evil agendas and will do all they can to lead as many as they can to an eventual dependence on them. Their tactics are the same ones the Adversary has used from the beginning...power, persuasion, fear, control, dominance, manipulation...and in many cases, as wolves in sheeps clothing pretending to be one's friend and helper when in fact they seek our destruction.

They will employ every and any method necessary to deceive those they seek to control and destroy. As they do now, they will continue to have some success with those who are unaware and/or blinded by their tactics. However, although there will be some casualties, I know without a doubt that the Lord is allowing these things to happen, but He will turn events around and eventually all will be well. We just need to remember to do our best to live the best lives we can, given what ever circumstances we find ourselves in, and to do all we can to have faith in a very loving Father in Heaven and His great plan.

As we know, He has orchestrated this from the beginning and even those who are on opposing sides, both seen and unseen forces at work - well, quite frankly, their days are numbered and they know it so they are stepping it up several notches and will continue to do so until the final hour. That's why the Lord has saved many of his most valiant, faithful, strong and obedient children to live in this day and age and to stand up and be counted on the Lord's side. Never in the history of the world have the forces of darkness or the forces of righteousness been as great and strong as they are today. My hope is that I can be counted as one who stands on the right side...along with so many others who were foreordained to stand strong and be counted worthy of the tremendous blessings the Lord offers each of us.”

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

By the end of January, 2014 Her tone as far as dates softened. It seems to be a pattern with Julie. Ets everyone riled up initially, then a few days or weeks later backtracks enough to give herself an out. The things referenced in 2014 were the things that were popular on preparedness sites at that time. You’ll notice her focus shift to whatever is popular at the time.

“More clarification...Sorry for the confusion!
Sorry about the confusion...I started to reply for clarification then got a bit lost telling details of my story.

Back to basics...YES I believe we will see some serious things happen Mid- Feb/March....but what I was trying to clarify in my last post was that those things I listed off as one day happening in the near future are not all going to happen in Feb/March - but I would not be at all surprised if we see some water and food contamination and at least one false flag event. Just my opinion, based on my own impressions and dreams I have had that something big is coming during that time frame and since I keep having dreams about those two topics in particular, as well as drought and famine coming ----well, it's been at the forefront of my mind and keeps nagging at me. I am not saying that I know for sure that is what is going to happen. I am only sharing my personal opinion and I could be completely wrong, however I do believe that at some point in time, and very likely this year, we will see some of those things, if not all of them, come to pass. I hope I am wrong.

Additionally...there will be more changes in the economic markets. It is really all kind of tied in together and hard to separate because there are many factors at play.

Here is the message I do know for sure I have been given specifics on:

Dairy, Meat and Produce Prices are going to skyrocket...(as well as an increase in prices for other commodities. This has already started happening, especially if you look at what has occurred in the past year. Notice the increase in prices on gas, food, electricity, - so many things since last January - while at the same time the value of the dollar continues to go down and it is now taking more money to buy less. I believe things are going to continue heading in this direction, although there may yet be another "correction" in the markets before things go completely down and we are in a truly desperate state. What I mean by "correction" is not that it will actually truly be corrected, but it will be made to appear as if things are getting better, when in fact they are not (in terms of economic strength and growth).

It may well be that some things may become cost prohibitive for many people in the near future because things will get so expensive. Many things that will influence this - some man made and some due to natural phenomena such as drought and other natural disasters throughout the country.”

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Well many LDS back when Julie came out with the first book openly declared that they prayed about Julie and her book and many claimed they felt the spirit testifying to them of the truth. Well that goes back to scripture about asking for confirmation on things you shouldnt be asking and leaving yourself hung out to be deceived. Mrs Rowe jumped at this opportunity to exploit. Now you will not hear anything from Julie that does not follow with her asking her skeptics to pray and ask for confirmation.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Gage wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 5:33 pm Well many LDS back when Julie came out with the first book openly declared that they prayed about Julie and her book and many claimed they felt the spirit testifying to them of the truth. Well that goes back to scripture about asking for confirmation on things you shouldnt be asking and leaving yourself hung out to be deceived. Mrs Rowe jumped at this opportunity to exploit. Now you will not hear anything from Julie that does not follow with her asking her skeptics to pray and ask for confirmation.
And asking them to join her energy healing sessions so the spirit of Satan may freely enter and testify.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

A quote from ndjili’s post:

“Some very wicked people in our government and abroad are conspiring to kill through the use of these weapons. They have already developed them and are actually using some of them as we speak, just on a smaller scale. I believe they will attempt many more false flag events of varying types - to induce more fear and panic and dependence into the American people. They will continue to push their evil agendas and will do all they can to lead as many as they can to an eventual dependence on them. Their tactics are the same ones the Adversary has used from the beginning...power, persuasion, fear, control, dominance, manipulation...and in many cases, as wolves in sheeps clothing pretending to be one's friend and helper when in fact they seek our destruction.

They will employ every and any method necessary to deceive those they seek to control and destroy. As they do now, they will continue to have some success with those who are unaware and/or blinded by their tactics. However, although there will be some casualties, I know without a doubt that the Lord is allowing these things to happen, but He will turn events around and eventually all will be well. We just need to remember to do our best to live the best lives we can, given what ever circumstances we find ourselves in, and to do all we can to have faith in a very loving Father in Heaven and His great plan.”.

I am pretty sure rowe is one of their little bots-it is ALMOST enough to make me buy into that whole mk ultra business, with rowe being one of the gad’s most successful agent :lol:

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

AI2.0 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.
This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

By their fruits ye shall know them..
One of the things that you shared in this post:
Julie Rowe, as we refer to her now in this life has been called to lead the Elders of Israel in the battle against Satan and will be the one to finally destroy him at the end of the Millenium in the final battle.

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?
I asked you about the claim above but I didn't ever see a response. I found at least one answer--she said that she would lead the Elders of Israel in the battle, like a modern day Joan of Arc. I think it was in the podcast on the New Jerusalem. I thought it was in reference to the 13 month war, but maybe she also said it was about the end of the Millenium. Emwhishmen, Julie is testifying about herself.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ekind.html

Earlier in JR’s prophecy career, she said she saw in vision that “handsome” Justin Trudeau was part of the league of anti-christs. I wonder, is this why????

Bahahahahaha

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

Gage wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 1:38 pm
Emwhisman wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 12:07 pm

You compare Noah, geez cmon, Noah really? You compare Julie to Noah and JS? BTW, how much money did Noah try to make off the people? Was he asking for admission to go on the boat? Did he tell the people to pay up and then he would tell them what God demanded of them? This is the same gibberish Julie speaks on her website, I would bet the farm that you are Julie and if your not it doesn't matter. What it is you want? Ok I believe you. I believe the Watsatch is coming very soon. I believe all of Julie's predictions. What now? Do I send her money? Attend the next fireside and cheer and bow? Camping? Or are you just happy that I believe and it makes you feel good inside that there is one more believer? What if everyone here "saw the light" and believed? Do you give an address to send money? Or do you just wish us well and we go back to what we were doing? See where I am going? Julie's motives, all these end times fake "Prophet" motives, do not remotely compare to any Prophet in the Bible or BofM. After Julie's predictions did not come to pass many went home, broke and pride less. What does Julie do? She makes an announcement that she is signing off and wants to spend more time with her family. But when the dust settled, here she goes again with a whole new approach. She re-branded herself. Its total nonsense.

Yes I actually do compare her to Noah because she is warning people about disasters that are about to come to pass and many people are mocking her warnings, making fun of her and not heeding her warnings and will suffer a different but also awful fate because of it. I have no idea what kind of resources Noah needed to build his ship or how he obtained them by I wouldn’t doubt that he too had help by those that believed in his message.
Julie doesn’t use any of the money for the GTRF for Pearsonal use, she has herself already given a ton to GTRF & gone into debt for it and was told by the Lord it was necessary to pay that off. Her body guard and all those who work for GTRF are volunteers, they serve for free. She has plenty of money she doesn’t need money from the GTRF fund, her husband is a Lawyer. That money is going to provide safe places and resources for people after the tribulations and disasters come, it will be a great blessing to many people both member and non member.
I do compare her to her to Prophets in the Book of Mormon too, there were women prophetesses also testifying of the destruction about to happen in Jerusalem as well as other men besides Lehi. He is just the only one we have record of now but more records will come forth if we have the faith to believe it.
She makes announcements when it’s time for her to retreat and take care of herself and her family and comes back out into the spotlight when the Lord tells her it’s time. When the Lord says it’s time to write another book she does, she didn’t know all that would be entailed in her mission at first only enough to motivate her to do the next step and then she was given more instruction. This has nothing to do with wanting more attention but the Lord revealing to her the next part of her mission. Did Joseph Smith set it to being the Prophet of The restored church in the last days when he went into the woods to say a prayer? No and neither did Julie Rowe when she wrote a book when and with what the Lord showed her she needed to tell her brothers and sisters. When we know better we do better, when we know more we do more.
I do see where your going and your attitude reminds me of the people who cast stones at Alma and Amulek asking them “how shall we looked when we are damned” that is your tone. But I do detect a small percent of genuine interest in knowing the truth so I will, as the above attempt, answer to that bit. If you did believe all this as you said and then what should you do next? I would say continue to listen to her podcasts, all of them and not just once but over and over. They are very layered and the Spirit will speak to you truths each time of more information and direction that you were not ready to hear the last time. Then you will know what to do. She is a prophetess and she is not the only one, but she has a major role in the Lord’s kingdom. It is the Lords pattern to send Prophets (plural) into the land before destructions, it says that over and over in the Book of Mormon.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

AI2.0 wrote: February 6th, 2018, 6:06 pm
AI2.0 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 10:48 pm
Emwhisman wrote: January 13th, 2018, 9:38 pm How many of us here would believe it if God sent us another Joan of Arc? Or an Abinadi, or a Joseph Smith or Lehi? Lehi had visions and saw the need to leave Jerusalem before it would be destroyed. Yes, he was a prophet but he was not ‘The’ Prophet yet, that was Jeremiah and he chose to stay with his people to the very end and was killed with them. What I am going to say some will hear and some will reject, nevertheless I am compelled.
This is why there is so much hatred and distain for her. Satan hates her and is using every tactic to discredit her and her message. Even good people like Shelle McDermot are completely turned against her. I didn’t want to believe that when I had a prompting that Shelle would become one of her Judases’ but I had a first hand experience with Shelle and unfortunately I found out the hard way exactly who she is serving now and that the clear prompting I had previously was correct.

Another important mission Julie has is to help heal the hearts of the children of men, to prepare many harts for the second coming. It is one of the key steps to ready us for the trials that are coming and so, of course the adversary will imitate true healing to make her, and others like her look untrustworthy. (We all know Satan has an imitation for all of God’s gifts) There is so much dangerous energy work out there because of this, that we have to be warned about it by our apostles, ie. Elder Ballard, he was not talking about Julie Rowe. What she does is a blessing from God to help heal hearts. What she’s done for healing my heart is beyond explanation only to say that my heart has been healed from traumas all the way back to childhood and beyond. The peace I feel is hard to explain and very sacred. The money she earns all goes to the GTRF which may end up helping some of us and our loved ones during one of the disasters in a coming day not far off. Money well spent to say the least. Use your discernment to know if what you hear is of God most importantly, pray about it.

I saw questions of people wondering why she hasn’t been excommunicated like Denver Snuffer and people like Kate Kelly. That in itself speaks volumes if you think about it. So many were writing Elder Ballard and President Eyring and others in efforts to shed light on Julie’s claims and books. Nothing has been done about it, they know exactly who she is and what she is doing in fact she received a letter from Elder Eyrings office telling her they “could not comment on her books but that they wished her well” If what she was saying wasn’t true she would have been excommunicated a long time ago, & she certainly would not be receiving mail from the first Presidency saying they wish her well. On the other hand, if the Apostles were to affirm that she was a prophetess that would cause mass panic and would be dangerous for the saints. It would also take away their agency to pray and find out forthemselves who she really is. The silence of the leaders of the church has meaning and those who have ears to hear will understand their silence. (And no, that announcement from CES that her teachings are not for institute and seminary doesn’t mean the church doesn’t support her, that was the equivalent of saying we can’t teach calculus to preschoolers—most of them would not be even close to ready, they’re just learning to read their scriptures every day and not skip out on home and visiting teaching. Those who are ready at that age are very advanced and will find out about her on their own) Others will continue to berate her until they are blindsided by the truth. I only hope and pray it will not come down too heavy over the ears of those who choose to try to ‘steady the arc.’ The distruction of those who are publicly discrediting her on a mass scale has been seen and it is not pretty.

And finally to address the issue people are having will multiple probations. I’m so grateful that the Lord prepared me for this doctrine a few days before #49 came out but I was prepared and made ready so when I was inspired to listen to it, (and I’m so glad I did) I knew that this doctrine of multiple probations is real. This is advanced but true doctrine. I also now understand more of the temple blessings. I thought I understood it before but now I am sure and know partly why Joseph Smith said if he told all that he knew, there would be those among the saints that would try to kill him. It’s in the discourses everyone, it’s in the temple! Don’t just go and do a session but do all of the ordinances and if you listen you will hear it. Pray about it if you’re really wanting to know and don’t hear it. Remember we are in a Terrestrial world, not even the Telestial world yet although we are heading that way and quickly being prepared for it. Those who are ready will go on to the Telestial Kingdom when that time comes. There is so much we don’t know but this is a great time of change and learning if we want to take it upon us and make ourselves ready for it. I do know that Julie Rowe is a Prophetess, and many will be surprised to find out who she really is when this veil is lifted. This coming earthquake may wake some people up to who she is and then again it may not but we all have our free agency.

By their fruits ye shall know them..
One of the things that you shared in this post:

How do you know this? Where is the reference that explains this? Did Julie Rowe make this claim about herself?
I asked you about the claim above but I didn't ever see a response. I found at least one answer--she said that she would lead the Elders of Israel in the battle, like a modern day Joan of Arc. I think it was in the podcast on the New Jerusalem. I thought it was in reference to the 13 month war, but maybe she also said it was about the end of the Millenium. Emwhishmen, Julie is testifying about herself.
Yes in her podcasts is one place she talks about this, I’m not Julie Rowe even though so many are saying I am. It’s funny to me because I’m the only one I’ve seen on here using my real name on her everyone else has a monicker except me. People have looked up my Facebook page and know I’m not her, that I’m who I say I am. She has been warned to stay off this site for reasons the owner knows exactly.

Emwhisman
captain of 50

Post by Emwhisman »

The type of fruit that requires faith and patience, you will see it soon enough