G.A.S. Prophesy Part 3 The Thrashing of America

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

G.A.S. Prophesy Part 3 The Thrashing of America

Post by kirtland r.m. »

This is not a pleasant subject to write about, but it needs to be done. The Lord is about to allow the enemies of America to give her a THRASHING. Why, here is the short answer. “Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ.” (Ether 2:11–12.)
This knowledge has been revealed to us that we “may know the decrees of God—that [we] may repent, and not continue in [our] iniquities until the fullness come, that [we] may not bring down the fullness of the wrath of God upon [us] as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.” (Ether 2:11.) America’s Destiny Marion G. Romney
The tragic fate of the Jaredite and the Nephite civilizations is proof positive that the Lord meant it when he said that this “is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fullness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.” (Ether 2:9.) America’s Destiny Marion G. Romney
This is a direct quote from my friend's notes after talking with Horne family member. 3. The Lord would allow Russia to come in and punish America, after they allowed abortions on demand. Late term abortion.
President Benson wrote and talked about this subject of the destiny of America extensively. Here is a Gen. Conferance talk by Marion G. Romney that is very good on the subject which is very important.

October 1975
America’s Destiny
Marion G. Romney

My beloved brothers and sisters, I invite you to join in a prayer that while I speak you and I may both enjoy the Spirit. I will give you a lesson today that the Lord has taken great pains to bring to us.

Among the questions frequently raised in connection with our upcoming national bicentennial is “Can we maintain our basic freedoms, peace, and prosperity for another 200 years?”

The answer to this question is yes, if we shall individually repent and conform to the laws of the God of this land, who is Jesus Christ.

He has stated the basics of his laws in the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and in the two great commandments:

“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. …

“And … thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” (Matt. 22:37, 39.)

Millennia ago he declared: “There shall none come into this land [he was speaking of America] save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord.

“… this land is consecrated unto him whom he shall bring. And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them.” (2 Ne. 1:6–7.)

Another ancient prophet said,

“This is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ.” (Ether 2:12.)

It is my purpose in making these remarks to point out from the record of ancient inhabitants of America that the foregoing decrees have been carried out.

In the western part of the state of New York near Palmyra is a prominent hill known as the “hill Cumorah.” (Morm. 6:6.) On July twenty-fifth of this year, as I stood on the crest of that hill admiring with awe the breathtaking panorama which stretched out before me on every hand, my mind reverted to the events which occurred in that vicinity some twenty-five centuries ago—events which brought to an end the great Jaredite nation.

You who are acquainted with the Book of Mormon will recall that during the final campaign of the fratricidal war between the armies led by Shiz and those led by Coriantumr “nearly two millions” of Coriantumr’s people had been slain by the sword; “two millions of mighty men, and also their wives and their children.” (Ether 15:2.)

As the conflict intensified, all the people who had not been slain—men “with their wives and their children” (Ether 15:15)—gathered about that hill Cumorah (see Ether 15:11).

“The people who were for Coriantumr were gathered together to the army of Coriantumr; and the people who were for Shiz were gathered together to the army of Shiz. …

“Both men women and children being armed with weapons of war … did march forth one against another to battle; and they fought all that day, and conquered not.

“And it came to pass that when it was night they were weary, and retired to their camps; and … took up a howling and a lamentation for the loss of the slain of their people.” (Ether 15:13, 15–16.)

This routine was repeated day after day until “they had all fallen by the sword, save it were Coriantumr and Shiz.” Shiz himself “had fainted with the loss of blood.

“And it came to pass that when Coriantumr had leaned upon his sword, [and] rested a little, he smote off the head of Shiz.

“And it came to pass that after he had smitten off the head of Shiz, that Shiz raised upon his hands and fell; and after that he had struggled for breath, he died.

“And it came to pass that Coriantumr fell to the earth, and became as if he had no life.” (Ether 15:29–32.)

Thus perished at the foot of Cumorah the remnant of the once mighty Jaredite nation, of whom the Lord had said, “There shall be none greater … upon all the face of the earth.” (Ether 1:43.)

As I contemplated this tragic scene from the crest of Cumorah and viewed the beautiful land of the Restoration as it appears today, I cried in my soul, “How could it have happened?”

The answer came immediately as I remembered that some fifteen to twenty centuries before their destruction, as the small group of their ancestors was being divinely led from the tower of Babel, the Lord “would that they should come forth even unto [this] land of promise, which was choice above all other lands, which the Lord God had preserved for a righteous people.

“And he had sworn in his wrath unto the brother of Jared [their prophet-leader], that whoso should possess this land … from that time henceforth and forever, should serve him, the true and only God, or they should be swept off when the fulness of his wrath should come upon them.

“And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land,” wrote the ancient prophet-historian, “that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.

“For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God.” (Ether 2:7–10.)

Pursuant to this decree concerning the land of America, the Jaredites were swept off in the manner we have reviewed, because, rebelling against the laws of Jesus Christ—the God of the land—they “ripened in iniquity.”

Nor were they the only people who anciently were divinely led to this choice land to grow in righteousness to be a mighty nation and then to deteriorate in wickedness until they ripened in iniquity and were, pursuant to God’s decree, swept off.

I emphasize “divinely led” because, as above indicated, the Lord told them that they were being so led, and “that there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord.

“Wherefore, this land is consecrated unto him whom he shall bring. And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them; wherefore, they shall never be brought down into captivity; if so, it shall be because of iniquity; for if iniquity shall abound cursed shall be the land for their sakes, but unto the righteous it shall be blessed forever.” (2 Ne. 1:6–7.)

This second civilization to which I refer, the Nephites, flourished in America between 600 B.C. and A.D. 400. Their civilization came to an end for the same reason, at the same place, and in the same manner as did the Jaredites’. From the account of their death struggle, I quote:

“And now,” says Mormon, their historian, “I finish my record concerning the destruction of my people, the Nephites. And it came to pass that we did march forth before the Lamanites … to the land of Cumorah. … And when … we had gathered in all the remainder of our people unto the land of Cumorah, … my people, with their wives and their children, did … behold the armies of the Lamanites marching towards them; and with that awful fear of death which fills the breasts of all the wicked, did they await to receive them.

“And it came to pass that they did fall upon my people with the sword, and with the bow, and with the arrow, and with the ax, and with all manner of weapons of war.

“And it came to pass that my men were hewn down, yea, even my ten thousand who were with me, and I fell wounded in the midst; and they passed by me that they did not put an end to my life.

“And when they had gone through and hewn down all my people save it were twenty and four of us, (among whom was my son Moroni) and we having survived the dead of our people, did behold on the morrow … from the top of the hill Cumorah, [230,000] of my people who were hewn down, …

“Even all my people, save it were those twenty and four who were with me, and also a few who had escaped into the south countries, and a few who had dissented over unto the Lamanites, had fallen. …

“And my soul was rent with anguish, … and I cried:

“O ye fair ones, how could ye have departed from the ways of the Lord! … How could ye have rejected that Jesus, who stood with open arms to receive you!

“Behold, if ye had not done this, ye would not have fallen. …

“O ye fair sons and daughters, ye fathers and mothers, ye husbands and wives, … how is it that ye could have fallen! …

“O that ye had repented before this great destruction had come upon you.” (Morm. 6:1, 4, 5, 7, 9–11, 15–19, 22.)

Moroni a little later wrote:

“Behold I, Moroni, do finish the record of my father, Mormon. …

“… after the great and tremendous battle at Cumorah, … the Nephites who had escaped into the country southward were hunted by the Lamanites, until they were all destroyed.

“And my father also was killed by them, and I even remain alone to write the sad tale of the destruction of my people.” (Morm. 8:1–3.)

The tragic fate of the Jaredite and the Nephite civilizations is proof positive that the Lord meant it when he said that this “is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.” (Ether 2:9.)

This information, wrote Moroni, addressing himself to us who today occupy this land, “cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles” (now, Gentiles is the term used by the Book of Mormon prophets to refer to the present inhabitants of America and to the peoples of the old world from which they came), “[this] cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

“Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ.” (Ether 2:11–12.)

In 1492, in harmony with the Lord’s statement heretofore quoted, “that there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord” (2 Ne. 1:6), Columbus was divinely led to America.

Away back between 590 and 600 years B.C., Nephi, looking in vision down the stream of time, “beheld a man among the Gentiles [that is, among the nations of Europe], who was separated from [this promised land] by the many waters; and I beheld,” said he, “the Spirit of God, that it came down and wrought upon the man; and he went forth upon the many waters, even unto … the promised land.

“And it came to pass that I beheld the Spirit of God, that it wrought upon other Gentiles; and they went forth … upon the many waters.

“And it came to pass that I beheld many multitudes of the Gentiles upon the land of promise.” (1 Ne. 13:12–14.)

Columbus himself corroborated the fact that he was divinely led to this land.

“In the royal presence of Isabella, Irving [his biographer] says: ‘He unfolded his plans with eloquence and zeal for he felt himself, as he afterwards declared, kindled as with a fire from on high, and considered himself the agent chosen of heaven to accomplish the grand design. …

“His son Fernando, in the biography of his father quotes him as saying on one occasion: ‘God gave me the faith and afterwards the courage so that I was quite willing to undertake the journey.’

“And the will of Columbus reads:

“ ‘In the name of the … holy trinity, who inspired me with the idea and afterwards made it perfectly clear to me that I could navigate and go to the Indies from Spain, by traversing the ocean westward.’ ” (Nephi Lowell Morris, Prophecies of Joseph Smith and Their Fulfillment, Deseret Book, 1945, pp. 289, 294–95; italics added.)

Because Columbus was led, we are here in this choice land.

God gave us victory in the Revolutionary War. We are indebted to him for our nation’s independence. He has prospered us in every righteous endeavor. He established the Constitution of the United States “by the hands of wise men whom [he] raised up unto this very purpose.” (D&C 101:80.)

He himself with his Beloved Son appeared to the Prophet Joseph Smith to open a new dispensation of the gospel of Jesus Christ here in this land. He has established his Church here and has sent and is sending representatives thereof into every nook and corner of the land—and as far as possible to all the earth—to declare and teach the laws of Jesus Christ, the God of this land.

He has revealed anew and repeated over and over again the ancient decree: “This is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God” concerning this land. (Ether 2:10.)

This knowledge has been revealed to us that we “may know the decrees of God—that [we] may repent, and not continue in [our] iniquities until the fulness come, that [we] may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon [us] as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.” (Ether 2:11.)

We are living in the dispensation of the fulness of times, which will be climaxed by the second advent of the Lord Jesus Christ. Concerning the approach of that event and what is in store for the inhabitants of the earth between now and then, the Lord said 144 years ago:

“The wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure. …

“Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear.”

And this is his message: “Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh;

“And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth. …

“The hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion.

“And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon … the world.” (D&C 1:9, 11–13, 35–36.)

Now my beloved brethren and sisters everywhere, both members of the Church and nonmembers, I bear you my personal witness that I know that the things I have presented to you today are true—both those pertaining to past events and those pertaining to events yet to come. The issue we face is clear and well defined. The choice is ours. The question is: Shall we of this dispensation repent and obey the laws of the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, or shall we continue to defy them until we ripen in iniquity?

That we will repent and obey and thereby qualify to receive the blessings promised to the righteous in this land, I humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ, our Redeemer. Amen.
It will not just be the Russians who will come against America, but the Chinese, and a handful of others who will attack.
This story comes from my family, my d.w. works at a dental clinic in the salt Lake Valley. Today they had a part Chinese patient who was from Tibet come in. He started talking to my wife about China. With no prompting from her he said, The Chinese are preparing to attack America. Then he said, the problem is, nobody will believe it.

Now this about Patriarch Iohani Wolfgram
Patriarch Wolfgram was so close to the Lord that there are documented incidences where Iohani even raised two people from the dead; one of these being his daughter. The miracle of her healing is referenced by Elder Dallin Oaks, in the June 2001 Ensign.

Someone who was a close friend of Brother Wolfgramm's recounted an experience that she had had around 1989, with Brother Wolfgramm. It was a dream of the cleansing of America.

”A few years ago, I met an elderly lady. She had come to hear me speak and to see if I had the right spirit about me. After she felt that she could trust me, she invited me to her house to show me a few interesting things. Her late husband had worked for the church and had been the head of a unique historical church documents that were not available to the public. After his death, his wife was asked to help finish some of his work. She was assigned one of the apostles to help her. She had the same access to those same documents and allowed me to read through them. I visited her multiple times to read and discuss the documents. On one of those visits, she told me an interesting story about Patriarch Wolfgramm. She was acquainted with the patriarch, and during a serious illness somewhere around the year 1989, she asked him to give her a blessing. In the blessing, he told her that she would recover and yet have a great work to do. He foretold other things as well, which prompted some questions in her mind about the future. So, after the blessing, she began asking him to clarify some of the things he said in the blessing.

He said in the last year of the second term of President Bush, the U.S. economy would collapse, which in turn would cause a series of events, including the invasion of foreign troops on U.S. soil.”

This lady then commented to the patriarch that it must mean that President Bush would be re-elected. Patriarch Wolfgramm then replied that it wasn't that Pres. Bush, but that it was the son of Pres. Bush who would become president that he was referring to.

Here are a few salient points that he mentioned:

a. The big economic collapse which leads to chaos will occur in the last year of the 2nd term of the son of George Bush who will become president.

b. There will be a great drought at about this same time all over the country.

c. Many in the Church will become unrighteous and apostatize.

d. There will be a nuclear bomb or bombs go off in Northern Utah that will have an effect as far south as the Salt Lake Valley.

e. Hundreds of millions of foreign troops will invade America.

f. The main foreign force in the Utah area will be Chinese or Chinese-looking troops mixed with Latin American troops.

g. Great upheavals will occur all over. In the Wasatch front area, a tremendous earthquake will occur. The mountains and valleys will be rearranged.

h. The righteous will be spared while the unrighteous will be cleansed from the land by earthquake, flood and plague.

i. The rocky mountain area will then become a sacred, fruitful place where the righteous will gather.

Now, more about the G.A,S, Prophesy. When President Smith told us of his vision, the U.S. and the USSR were allies. Some tiffs had occurred between the USSR and the U.S., but the idea that the Soviets would become an enemy wasn't popular. In 1946 the USA was the world's great military power. It seems the allies of the U.S. succeeded in World War II because we had sent them material. The idea that the USSR would dwarf the US's military might was contrary to any reasonable expectation, but today it is exactly true. The Soviet‟s military might is awesome. Nearly all their population including peasant farmers serve in their reserves and may become part of their army in time of war. They have amassed a year's supply of food (including U.S. grain) so they will not have to farm the first year of any war. They have about five times as many fighter and several times as many modern bomber aircraft as we do. They are well made, effective aircraft with well trained pilots and crews. Their infantry‟s weapons and logistics preparations are staggering. Thus, two elements of Pres. Smith's vision were exactly correct; the USSR became our enemy, and their military might dwarfs our own. Quote from http://www.nofearpreps.com/
Now match numbers up with their allies to Chinese as well, and they have an overwhelming superiority against America with MILLIONS MORE TROOPS, ,and we are far behind in Battle Tanks as well.http://www.nationmaster.com/country-inf ... -personnel
Everyone has probably seen all the new posts this week on new Russian and Chinese weapons some of which we don't have an answer for. And then there is this, Army shrinks to smallest level since before World War II. This is not good! http://www.armytimes.com/story/military ... /83875962/
One thing more, to further tilt the table, I think we are going to see several man made plagues used against us, that many of our enemies will be inoculated against.
And remember this warning from the Prophet Joseph Smith, written down by Mososiah Hancock
[According to Brother Hancock, the Prophet Joseph Smith told him,] The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “Let’s divide up the lands of the United States,” then the people of the U.S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U.S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle.
They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up—when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, “Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God.” Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were. (Life Story of Mosiah Lyman Hancock, 19-20)
Just a few more quick stories. My mother just called in tears describing her horror story and validation of foreign troops in Danville, VA. My family farms in NC not far from Danville, VA and their neighbor (Bob) works in Danville to be near his family and first born grandchild. Often Bob will watch his granddaughter who attends school in Danville and brings her and friends over to my parents farm. Yesterday Bob brought his 2nd grade granddaughter and her new girlfriend and mother to meet my parents. My mother welcomed them all as usual but noticed both had accents which made her that more inquisitive. After a short tour of the farm, looking at some wild deer and came into the house. Being cordial mom passed out cookies and said I detect an accent, do you mind if I ask where you were from and the little girl said they just moved here from Russia. My mother replied, oh that's along way to come to Virginia, what does your Daddy do that he moved you all here and the girl replied, hes here to shoot and kill Americans. The little girls mother instantly broke down crying, saying its true, grabbed the daughter and left. My parents were shocked and while they've heard rumors they never expected to hear this from a child. common sense show
These next two were given to me by a church member in the pacific northwest. I substitute teach in the schools in the Seattle area. Today I had a sixth grade boy who recently came to this country from Russia tell me matter of factly: "Did you know that war is coming to America?"
I turned and asked: "How do you know that?" He said: "Because the Russian people are talking and laughing about it."
Another boy nearby said in disbelief: "But America is strong!" The boy went silent after that and didn't say any more about it.
I had a chance yesterday in church to talk to a lady in our ward who is an instructional assistant at one of the elementary schools in our area that has a lot of Russian immigrant kids. I told her what the Russian boy had told me on Friday and she took a deep breath, sighed and then said: "You too?"
She said the Russian kids talk about it constantly at her school and draw pictures as well of military aircraft and rifles.
She said she tells these kids not to worry about it. "America is strong, we can handle it!" I left thinking "Wow! She's hearing it too!"
Where there is smoke, there soon will be fire.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on May 14th, 2016, 11:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jj130
Hi, I'm new.

Re: G.A.S. Prophesy Part 3 The Thrashing of America

Post by Jj130 »

Thanks for all of the time and effort you have spent on these updates! We're looking forward to your next update. I'm especially hopeful you will get to what you know about the JR earthquake info as this has been so heavy on my mind, much more than the GAS info. Thanks again!!

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

Kirtland... you are a true patriot in every sense of the word. As I read your posts I feel the Spirit confirm to me the truth, again and again. Thank you for all of your posts. They are well thought out, backed by scripture, and pertinent to today. Buckle up, because the next six months are going to be a roller coaster my friend.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

Thank you for all of your time and effort in bringing all of this information to us. I appreciate every word.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

You are welcome Catherine, we will soon have even more to talk about on the forum, it is going to be an interesting and eventful year. Also, tomorrow night, I will do a last post on G.A.S. Prophesy, and a new post "In defense of Julie Rowe" with new info. from last two weeks.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on May 14th, 2016, 8:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

96walker wrote:Kirtland... you are a true patriot in every sense of the word. As I read your posts I feel the Spirit confirm to me the truth, again and again. Thank you for all of your posts. They are well thought out, backed by scripture, and pertinent to today. Buckle up, because the next six months are going to be a roller coaster my friend.
Thanks my friend, buckle up is right. By the way, it takes a patriot to know a patriot! :)

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

Kirtland RM,

Making an amalgamation of George Albert Smith, a prophet of the Lord, with Julie Rowe, a sort of ythonise od Edom of the modern days, is bothe counterproducive and unreasonable.

The problem herein the following: is the account of George Albert Smith vision reliable? The word 'Greek' wasn't. Are there other passed details, like the 'all' presidents being of different --- not Greek --- extraction? That is the question.

Unless there is a cancellation or protelation of the elections, or of the inauguration that follows, the text of the account hints --- under the present political context --- to an end-of-year attack against the USA. Actually, the sign is different: a general refusal of receiving payment in dollars in international transactions is the sign to which one should be looking.

Julie Rowe is either a moneymonger, a fool or a pathological liar. There is no way she could see children in the spirit world, not a tree from another planet. I remember people here that, according to the pythonise's own words, John, her ancestor, did identify the tree as from another planet. It was not her conclusion. This gross error invalidates her claims to divine inspiration. So she is either a fool or taking us for fools.

Remember that the earthquake did not occur at the 4th of May, at 6:04 AM, as she boldly claimed in her site --- and removed afterwards. As a counterpoint, to the "the Lord gives no dates" crowd, sometimes He does. Read Exodus again. But if, when a date is given, with NO CONDITIONS, and one predicted fact does not occur, we are in the presence of a false prophet. Julie Rowe is such. I do not know if she is a nut case or a moneymonger or deluded by the likes of Satan. One of these may be pointed to me, and I will gladly abdicate of the other two.

Do not defend Julie Rowe, Kirtland. She cannot be defended. Maybe treated.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

francisco.colaco wrote:Kirtland RM,

Making an amalgamation of George Albert Smith, a prophet of the Lord, with Julie Rowe, a sort of ythonise od Edom of the modern days, is bothe counterproducive and unreasonable.

The problem herein the following: is the account of George Albert Smith vision reliable? The word 'Greek' wasn't. Are there other passed details, like the 'all' presidents being of different --- not Greek --- extraction? That is the question.

Unless there is a cancellation or protelation of the elections, or of the inauguration that follows, the text of the account hints --- under the present political context --- to an end-of-year attack against the USA. Actually, the sign is different: a general refusal of receiving payment in dollars in international transactions is the sign to which one should be looking.

Julie Rowe is either a moneymonger, a fool or a pathological liar. There is no way she could see children in the spirit world, not a tree from another planet. I remember people here that, according to the pythonise's own words, John, her ancestor, did identify the tree as from another planet. It was not her conclusion. This gross error invalidates her claims to divine inspiration. So she is either a fool or taking us for fools.

Remember that the earthquake did not occur at the 4th of May, at 6:04 AM, as she boldly claimed in her site --- and removed afterwards. As a counterpoint, to the "the Lord gives no dates" crowd, sometimes He does. Read Exodus again. But if, when a date is given, with NO CONDITIONS, and one predicted fact does not occur, we are in the presence of a false prophet. Julie Rowe is such. I do not know if she is a nut case or a moneymonger or deluded by the likes of Satan. One of these may be pointed to me, and I will gladly abdicate of the other two.

So , I was once a soldier. and I can clearly see you do not see the facts. Russia and China are preparing for war. Julie Rowe? Why do I need someone to tell me what I can clearly see for myself? Are you really that blind? Do you not see what is in front of you? Wake up and smell the reality.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Duplicate. Sorry.
Last edited by francisco.colaco on May 15th, 2016, 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Will,

I am not disputing that America will be attacked. In fact, it was I who as more active analysing the George Albert Smith's vision account, a few years ago, as far as 2012. I am making the point that, with the inconsistencies in Julie Rowe's message, she has the probability of being a prophet that I have of being called a hard-line socialist.

I put Spencer, Julie Rowe and Sarah Menet in the same "dont touch" closet. I have read enough of Julie Rowe to find the inaccuracies of adhesion with the principles of the Gospel in her message. I have heard that people have found inconsistencies in the other two messages. For me, if it does not come from the fifteen, or is avowed by any of the fifteen is moot'n void. Spurious, in a word that has been used recently.

GAS vision is a totally different beast. IF it occurred and IF the account is correct, then we have as we speak a way to deduce the timing of the attack --- only today, under our present context. Coming from a bona fide prophet of the Lord, and told correctly by the narrator, the account is priceless. One detail off (like the Greek word, fortunately corrected by recantation a few years ago) and the text deceives more than it helps. My jest is to find the accuracy of the account, so that I may not be deceived.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

will wrote:
francisco.colaco wrote:Kirtland RM,

So , I was once a soldier. and I can clearly see you do not see the facts. Russia and China are preparing for war. Julie Rowe? Why do I need someone to tell me what I can clearly see for myself? Are you really that blind? Do you not see what is in front of you? Wake up and smell the reality.
So, what is it that Francisco can't see? What reality does he need to wake up and smell? And why would you claim that he's not already awake and smelling it?
Are you a Rowe believer?

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

Nothing going on in the world just ignore the man behind the curtain, nothing here to see folks, the Russians and the Chinese are just a ruse....

. I have seen it myself. Maybe if you would have enough fortitude you would get on your knees and ask. I did and what I have seen testifies to me of the truthfulness of what others to include Julie Rowe has seen. You know the funny part of it, I was given these things prior to reading one thing on this subject to include Julie Rowe., and no opposing person will stop what will happen. And no I do not subscribe or follow Avow. What I have seen I have seen. God knows it and I know it. I have nothing left to say. Or prove for that matter.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

Bottom line, Yes I believe Julie Rowe saw what she saw. That being said so what? Can we not find out for ourselves what is truth instead of attacking one persons belief or vision? Are we that weak not to receive and believe in truth when we see it? Mute point. Time is almost up for us and this nation. I will not waste my time discussing details of a persons vision when I have to focus on what is important.
1. Prepare Temporarily and spirituality
What more can we do or say? Nothing, Julie Rowe is not my motivation. God alone and the testimony of what he has given me. That is enough. Trying to prove someone wrong or what they saw is a waist of time.
Prepare and be obedient to the commandments.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Will,

Did Julie Rowe see children in the spirit world? Was she told that a willow-like tree was in fact from another planet? If so, her vision did not come from God.

A true message from the Lord isn't inconsistent with the gospel. At the best, the said woman is a poor deluded soul. At the worst, a fraud that seeks your dollars.

Of course, those that follow her could try to prove me that spirits do not come in adult form only and that the spirit world is not in this very planet and that can minister to this planet those that don't belong to it. Against D&C and Brigham Young, mind them!

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

kirtland r.m. wrote:......... and a new post "In defense of Julie Rowe".......
Don't do it kirtland r.m.
Your credibility will be shot to pieces.

George Albert Smith is one thing, a soothsayer who sells her tokens for money is quite another.
Last edited by Robin Hood on May 15th, 2016, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Robin Hood wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:......... and a new post "In defense of Julie Rowe".......
Don't do it kirtland r.m.
Your credibility will be shot to pieces.

George Albert Smith is one thing, a soothsayer who sells her tokens for money us quite another.
The only defence I see for Julie Rowe involves a prodigal use of psychotropic substances.

For our relief, we have been promised by a female haruspex that we will not hear from her in the radio before a near 7.0 earthquake strikes the University of Utah at the early morning after a night with a hint of snow in the Spring.

She will be either silent forever, or fail her own prediction of being silent.

Syn
captain of 50

Post by Syn »

The only invasion happening in the future is kirtland r.m.'s spam posts. You heard it hear first folks!

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

:ymhug:
Syn wrote:The only invasion happening in the future is kirtland r.m.'s spam posts. You heard it hear first folks!
That is not spam. That is Kirtland posting links to different articles to a forum that is about "Last Days/Signs of the Times." It is completely relevant and greatly appreciated from my perspective.

Syn
captain of 50

Post by Syn »

96walker wrote::ymhug:
Syn wrote:The only invasion happening in the future is kirtland r.m.'s spam posts. You heard it hear first folks!
That is not spam. That is Kirtland posting links to different articles to a forum that is about "Last Days/Signs of the Times." It is completely relevant and greatly appreciated from my perspective.
The subject matter is based off the same content. Really, he could have put links with the titles in this or another single post. He seems to want to take over all discussion and drive it towards one direction only. And that is: Russia and China are going to invade and "reporting" on Julie Rowe. I see this as spam and not helping the other topics on the forum. It's a selfish take over of the front page to promote and drive the discussions. But who am I to say anything, the only things talked about on this last days forums are false prophets and false revelations. Not one scriptural reference can be found in most of these posts. With that, I respectfully disagree and I say those posts are spam on the basis of them easily being under the same subject matter.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

He's no Robert Sinclair yet, that's for sure.

96walker
captain of 100

Post by 96walker »

Syn, if you read the OP that you are currently commenting on, it is filled with scriptural references in the form of a Conference Talk and at least 20 different scriptures by my count. You must not read all of Kirtland's posts, b/c many of them are just like that.

Syn
captain of 50

Post by Syn »

96walker wrote:Syn, if you read the OP that you are currently commenting on, it is filled with scriptural references in the form of a Conference Talk and at least 20 different scriptures by my count. You must not read all of Kirtland's posts, b/c many of them are just like that.
I said "most of these posts" as in reference to the single posts he spammed that are circled in red. For your clarification.

pollibird
captain of 100

Post by pollibird »

Syn wrote:
96walker wrote:Syn, if you read the OP that you are currently commenting on, it is filled with scriptural references in the form of a Conference Talk and at least 20 different scriptures by my count. You must not read all of Kirtland's posts, b/c many of them are just like that.
I said "most of these posts" as in reference to the single posts he spammed that are circled in red. For your clarification.

Oh b rother (-|

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Original_Intent wrote:He's no Robert Sinclair yet, that's for sure.

He's not to the extent of Robert yet, but Syn is right. I have been gritting my teeth that last few weeks as I've felt that he was filling up the page with his conspiracy hobby threads, which pushes other last days topics down lower where they get ignored.

Now, I see that he only had one line of info. to add, but apparently needed to start a whole new thread to do so.
3. The Lord would allow Russia to come in and punish America, after they allowed abortions on demand. Late term abortion.
And, I don't see how this is even relevant. If the Lord wanted to punish us for abortion, why not do it back when it was made legal, before the 55 million abortions took place and it became so entrenched in society? Why now? The Lord seems to be very patient and he doesn't seem to be ready to punish America over abortion, but it waiting for us to fully ripen in iniquity.

And I think that this little bit of info he's sharing seems odd that David Horne didn't just share it back in the 80's when he shared the rest--why would he think it was sooo awful that he needed to withhold it? Also, don't you think it would have been more impressive and evidence that the visions was prophetic, had he shared this information--letting us know that one day partial birth abortion would be allowed and we'd better try to stop it while we had the chance?
After all, what good is this kind of stuff if it's not given to be able to warn us to change our ways?

Seems that these posts are just trying to tease us with more doom and gloom, while trying to legitimize Julie Rowe's 'prophecies' at the same time, by tying hers to an actual true Prophet, GAS.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Yes, but the only relevant information was the tiny bit of info I pointed out. Why couldn't he have just put it all in one post, rather than stringing it out, putting up numerous threads with only a bit of new info, but then reposting a lot of information we already know. I think that's what some of us are complaining about.

Looks, it's fine. I gave my thoughts on the little bit of new info he shared. He can do as he pleases, if the owner/mods don't care, then I should probably shut up and let those of you who like this kind of posting, enjoy his threads.

carry on! :)