Vaxxed (uncensored) - CDC Whistleblower on Vaccinations - Fraud

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Vaxxed (uncensored) - CDC Whistleblower on Vaccinations - Fraud

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

Please be informed...

SUMMARY:
CDC and Vaccination companies now get to deal with a whistleblower (Thank God for beginning this and many others of destroying the secret works of darkness (2nd Nephi 10:15) https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/2-ne/10.15?lang=eng.

What's going on...
What is it about...
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... cumentary/

Politicians being bought off again to keep the movie from being viewed?
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/04/why ... eened.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Official Site:
http://www.vaxxedthemovie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on April 11th, 2016, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Re: Vaxxed (uncensored) - CDC Whistleblower on Vaccinations - Fraud

Post by sandman45 »

Excellent! thanks BrotherOfMahonri!!!!

this info needs to be spread

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Now it's (edit: semi)-official.
FDA admits vaccines cause Autism as an adverse event.
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsB ... 101580.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Insight:
http://www.naturalnews.com/053469_vacci ... ments.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on April 12th, 2016, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:Now it's official.
FDA admits vaccines cause Autism as an adverse event.
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsB ... 101580.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's stretching it. I agree there is likely a connection to vaccines and autism but the FDA, in the linked report, only stated that autism was one of the "adverse events reported". That's different than stating that they believe ____ causes autism.

The fact that it's reported as an adverse event linked to a vaccine is definitely something to be concerned about.
Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS,
anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are
reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to
establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

An ongoing Facebook conversation about this documentary:
https://www.facebook.com/MarchAgainstMo ... 0879501430

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

I know this is should be another Topic but I believe Cancer could also be a thing caused by our medicines, food, and other things we as a society like to ingest into the body to make a profit.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I'm going to this movie tonight. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Focuses strongly on the MMR vaccine. Very interesting movie. The CDC allegedly buried data showing a link between the MMR vaccine and Autism under the head of the CDC, Julie Gerberding. Julie Gerberding subsequently left the CDC for a job as president of Merck’s Vaccine program.

Q&A afterwards with some of the crew...

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

My son got autism from the shots. And we have cured him with cbd oil. Which should tell you why our government has also worked so hard to make it illegal for so long.

Luckly the states have fought back.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Most of the cases of autism spoken about in the documentary were from the MMR vaccine specifically. The typical thing that happened was the child who was healthy, smiling, taking, walking, etc, would get the Vaccine around 18 months. Have a fever or seizer that night. Then lose ability to talk, walk, and such. Usually would be diagnosed with autism in the next several weeks following this.

Andrew Wakefield was in the Q&A and he said he isn't against vaccines, but is against the MMR 3 in 1, and suggests separate shots. Also they have papers from the CDC showing the rate of autism according to age vs time MMR vaccine given.

The highest at risk group was African American males in the research for developing autism following MMR. The younger the vaccine administered, then higher was the rate significantly.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

My son got shots at 18 months. Was talking at that time. Got shots. Didn't speak another word tell he was 5. At 5.5 we started giving him cbd. At 6 he was completely normal. It was an awsome transition.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Where do you buy this? Do you have a link?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here's how you make it yourself. If we were living in a free country it would be freely allowed...posted this elsewhere a few years ago.

dconrad000 wrote:...from the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11625&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To understand why laws prohibiting the use of hemp are really in place, one should view the films referenced immediately below (from page 2). It should quickly become clear that it has nothing what-so-ever to do with the reasons that the public has been given to understand.

...actually the high THC variety of Hemp is the most useful. Big Pharma is so afraid of public knowledge of its several uses that displaces them (it works "too well" on a number of serious health conditions) -- that they have played a major role in seeing to it that all hemp has been outlawed...as is evidenced in the documention which follows, below:
dconrad000 wrote:It should be noted that even in those few states where it is allowed for "medicinal purposes"...Big Pharma & the government have seen to it, that the way in which it is allowed to be used, does not work in any real significant way -- other than as a palliative measure: i.e. alleviating the nasuea that accompanies chemotherapy for the dying terminal cancer patient. On the other hand, if it is used in a manner as demonstrated below (which is not legal even in those states)...it can very often actually cure the terminal cancer and save the person's life. (It can also cure a variety of other very serious health problems, as evidenced below.)

If you or a loved one has cancer or some other serious condition, you really should watch the videos attached to the links below. You deserve to have this information that Big Pharma and your government does not want you to have.

As explained further down this page, there are ways of doing what is described legally -- but it would entail one leaving the country for a few months in order to keep the letter of the law of this country.

The man in the video has literally saved the lives of countless people that the medical establishment had given up on and sentenced to death...and he does not charge people a dime -- for showing them how to save themselves...in a manner for which there is no involvement and no money, for Big Pharma.

dconrad000 wrote:
dconrad000 wrote:Mosby has hit the nail squarely on the head, with respect to why hemp is illegal. It is all about power and money -- that both the government & Big Pharma stand to lose.

If you have not seen this, you really should.

Here is an honest & courageous man, that has put himself at risk to help thousands of people...and he doesn't charge them a dime. This is information that your government and Big Pharma does not want you to have.

Video: RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and this...

Rick Simpson's CRUSH CANCER WITH HEMP AND TRUTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PwMmSxZANE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...this may be of interest, also...

How to Make Your Own Hemp Oil - Rick Simpson

https://youtu.be/KcsHYl0QBkA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you or a loved one has terminal cancer (or any number of other serious diseases), and you want to do this legally, you could fly out of the country -- say, as one of many possibilities -- to Dr Rima Laibow's retreat in Panama...stay for a few months...and do it there. But it is indeed a shame -- that in order to not break certain laws (that Big Pharma in collusion with the government (for their own dastardly reasons) have put firmly in place)...a shame indeed, that you should have to go to all that sort of trouble.

In addition to the above, hemp is probably one of the most valuable overall plants known to man. It grows like a weed -- almost anywhere. It makes better and stronger paper and building materials than that which comes from trees; it makes better and stronger fabric than that which comes from cotton; it could produce enough biodiesel to replace the entire petrochemical industry; it could replace a number of industries which pollute and are hard on the environment; it could do wonders for the economy...and the list goes on & on. It is a real shame, that a Secret Combination for their own evil designs, has taken this very valuable plant that George Washington used to grow -- away from the general population.

Here is a very interesting film on some of its many & varied uses:

The Hemp Revolution

https://youtu.be/OoykpOOVoDs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...just found this today (1-23-11)...very interesting more recent (11-19-09) interview of Rick Simpson...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikjpNVehg30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by dconrad000 on May 7th, 2016, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...related...another powerful method...not psychoactive in this form...juiced and consumed raw. The psychoactive effects of THC are not activated when the product is not heated or dried.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Lexew1899 wrote:Where do you buy this? Do you have a link?

Lds owned business that I buy mine from Is 50 state legal is.

Iriecbd.com

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

If vaccines cause autism then why is every child not getting it after they have been vaccinated?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

There is a broad spectrum of the severity of the neurological damage. If it just shaves a few IQ points off some kids, that's hard to measure. 1 in 58 now get autism. That means 57 out of 58 don't get autism. It was 1 in 10,000 in the late 80s before they bumped up the shot schedule. However, according to the CDC's own numbers, 1 in 6 kids now have lessor forms of neurological problems, such as ADD, ADHD, learning, behavioral, and speech disorders, etc. Tons have allergies. Many have asthma. Many develop other forms of autoimmune disorders. Just because not everyone who smokes develops lung cancer doesn't mean smoking does not increase your risk of getting lung cancer. You will understand after watching the following three videos.

Last edited by dconrad000 on May 8th, 2016, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

setyourselffree wrote:If vaccines cause autism then why is every child not getting it after they have been vaccinated?

That's the beauty of the weapon. It's soft kill. Just under the radar enough as to not be completely obvious to even those with room temperature IQ. Though, it's getting to a point where the label "conspiracy theorist" has less and less weight and now your average soccer mom is starting to see something wrong with the picture. Even the CDC admits Autism is exponentially rising.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They better adjust their formulas and back off the soft kill a bit to prevent awakening the sleeping giant. Who knows if they will though. Arrogance.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

sandman45 wrote:I know this is should be another Topic but I believe Cancer could also be a thing caused by our medicines, food, and other things we as a society like to ingest into the body to make a profit.
sandman
There is no question that the many contaminants that come from so many sources, from the air, from the food, and all that goes with it can cause cancer.
Finding specific ones and eliminating them are the major problem.
For instance smoking. That's an easy one.
The state of California takes the position that everything causes cancer. They have signs and labels all over (required by law) on everything that says "This business sells products (or has products) known to the state of California to cause cancer".
Auto parts stores and petroleum products in cars. Various fiberboards give off fumes containing formaldehyde etc.
But what is the solution. Do nothing? Eat nothing? What?
Radiation is one. It's full well been known to cause cancer for many years. And what does the doctor do? Give you radiation. Either as a cancer cure, or just from an x ray.
Lack of knowledge is a major issue.
When they first invented x rays, they had no idea they were dangerous. As a result many people got cancer from them.
Here in Los Angeles they say the air is like smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. What can I do? Not breathe?
I think a many people eliminate one bad thing in their life and without knowing it bring others in.
For many years I scoffed at the idea that an electric car was "pollution free". As I was aware that nothing is free. More than half of US electricity comes from burning coal. So it's not "pollution free" is it?
We don't ingest as a society. We ingest as a consumer. And we don't do it to make a profit. The vendor does. We have a choice. If we can inform ourselves we can exercise good choices.
But getting that education and information is not easy. Someone is always there to give us false or unproven information. Usually for a profit to them or to one of their cronies.
dc

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Post by passionflower »

I have said this before but I suppose it deserves repeating .

My own personal physician, who is now what you call a "complementary physician" ( like Dr. Oz ) originally practiced as a Pediatrician specializing in autism. Back in the 90's, he headed up a protest against the pharmaceutical companies that nearly succeeded at forcing them to remove mercury from vaccines. Today, he will not vaccinate any child under any circumstances.

In answer to my questions about this, he told me that vaccines do NOT cause Autism.
The problem is that, unlike an adult, an infant or child does not have a fully developed blood brain barrier, or any barrier at all. Therefore, when an infant receives a vaccine, it all goes straight into their brain, along with the preservative, MERCURY. Mercury is a known poison. If mercury enters into the brain of an infant who was born with a tendency towards autism, what would have been a mild condition now turns into a full blown mental and emotional handicap.

He also says vaccines don't work nearly as well as the government and pharmaceutical companies would like us to believe, which I already knew for a fact.
When I was a baby, I contracted Rubella. Many years later, I worked for a pathologist in a medical lab. Back in those days, a woman wanting a marraige license had to get a physical, including a blood test proving that she was immune to rubella. Many times, she would be vaccinated during her physical exam, so she could come into the lab, to get her blood drawn, and with test results now proving her immunity. Time and time again, it would amaze me how low the titre would be, meaning just barely be within legal limits, and would get noticably lower according to the amount of time passing between her vaccination and when she came into to see us.

Like I said, I had rubella as an infant, at 3 months old, to be exact. I was married at the age of 23 1/2. So when I get my blood tested, I can see my results, and TWENTY THREE YEARS LATER, my rubella titre is so high it goes off the charts and was, in fact, the highest ever seen at the lab. So obviously, the difference between immunity caused by a vaccine and the immunity evident in someone like myself who actually had the disease is HUGE. Not the same thing at all.
Last edited by passionflower on May 9th, 2016, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Thanks for sharing that, Passionflower.

You bring up a good point about Rubella (German Measles), which is teratogenic and can cause birth defects. I have an aunt in Canada who contracted Rubella while she was pregnant with her first-born child, who subsequently was born blind and mentally retarded and has been institutionalized his whole life. Had my aunt simply contracted rubella naturally as a child, she would have had life-long immunity, and would not have contracted it while she was pregnant. It is a real shame, too because it is typically a very mild sickness for those with stong immune systems. With our kids, it amounted to a little rashiness and a sniffley nose for a couple of days and that was it...and now they have life-long immunity. Vaccination does not give life-long immunity. Even the vaccine makers acknowledge that. That is the reason booster shots are pushed...and the booster shots don't give life-long immunity. That is why it should be obvious that so-called "herd immunity" is a farce, because in actuality the population's so called vaccine-acquired-immunity wore off long ago, and is virtually non-existent.

To go along with what you are saying about antibody titres, here is something interesting on that subject. That is really the only measure used to "prove" that vaccination is effective. But it really is not a reliable indicator of immunity, anyways. Aids showed us that even the presence of large numbers of antibodies does not necessarily translate to immunity.

That is brought out in this excellent film:

[youtube]cqsT5EoIk8U[/youtube]

Neuro-specialist and brain surgeon, Russell Blaylock, MD explains how all vaccines can cause brain damage -- even those that contain no mercury:

[youtube]7QBcMYqlaDs[/youtube]

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Please note that I edited my post immediately above just now, to include additional information. When I first submitted the post I needed to rush off to a church meeting, and needed to be brief...but I wanted to add some additional thoughts and clarification.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here are a couple of additional interesting points that are brought out in neuro-specialist and brain surgeon Russell Blaylock, MD's presentation posted above:

1. Polio has been around for thousands of years and is a weak virus easily handled by anyone whose immune system is not compromised. You typically have a sniffley nose for a couple of days, followed by life-long immunity. It doesn't kill you. It doesn't paralyze you...unless you have a compromised immune system. During the polio epidemics, Dr Blaylock notes from available data that the vast majority of those that died or were paralyzed from polio, had prior to that received the DPT vaccination -- which compromised their immune system. The polio epidemic was a result of man's meddling -- a result of the DPT vaccination campaign, which compromised people's immune systems. See this link for more details about that:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9764&start=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. Your statistical chances of contracting tetanus are about equivalent to being struck by a meteor. If you have any concern about tetanus, since it, like any other pathogenic micro organism is anaerobic and is killed by hydrogen peroxide...simply pour some hydrogen peroxide on the wound...no need to feel the need to subject yourself or child to a dangerous tetanus shot.

3. Pertussis (Whooping Cough) is only dangerous to young babies who are not breastfed. The best way to protect your baby from pertussis and most other contagious diseases is by thoroughly breastfeeding the baby wherein maternal antibodies are conferred until the baby's own immune system is sufficiently strong.

Relative to point number 3, in our family's case, all of our babies were thoroughly breast fed until they reached the age of two. Once they had teeth come in they were also given real food along with Mom's milk. Incidentally, because of hormonal effects, thorough breastfeeding typically also serves as a natural spacing mechanism of maternal fertility -- thus our kids were naturally spaced out by approximately 3 years...giving mom adequate recovery time to rebuild health and strength and vitality -- contributing to a strong, healthy mom and strong, healthy babies.

...anyway...just a little more info I thought I would share, that some of you might find to be of interest.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

The movie Vaxxed is available by popular demand for viewing again this Friday and Saturday (Lehi and SLC) and through next week in SLC (June 17th, 18th, 2016) in SLC and Lehi, Utah...

June 19th, 19th, 20th in Lehi, UT
http://www.megaplextheatres.com/DF-Thea ... F18%2F2016

June 18th through 23rd in SLC
http://www.megaplextheatres.com/DF-Thea ... F17%2F2016

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/85412269469212 ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please support and spread the word, this is an example of one small thing we can do to fight the powers that be.

Video of Q&A after movie showing in SLC, with director of film:
https://www.periscope.tv/AutismMedia/1YqKDlkQaLwKV

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

Come see this in Utah, through the weekend and next week.