Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic and Occult Inspired Movie

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Re: Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic and Occult Inspired Movie

Post by setyourselffree »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:Is this better?
Someone on this thread asked your motive of using our family photo as your avatar - did you ask yourself about your motive at that point as invited by a fellow saint? Did you do an Elder Scott self introspection on your motives? I try to do so each day, esp. when a thread like this goes so crazy.

Maybe you didn't know it is copyright infringement to use a copyrighted photo you found on google without express permission (here is some advice on that matter we can learn from: https://www.sla.org/using-google-images ... rmissions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) - but hey we all make mistakes, esp. yours truly (myself), and the gospel asks us to forgive and move on, but please - refrain from any image of my wife and kids, mock me personally all you want but an invite to remember the words of Christ in all we do.
Thanks for the advice brother!

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic and Occult Inspired Movie

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

Thank you Lord for this - an invite to watch this and ponder the message and how it relates to this thread especially (speaking to the attacks and assumptions):
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on April 8th, 2016, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

I find it odd to see this thread still going on and on when the principles I shared in my posts gave it a chance to be put to bed, so to speak.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
shadow wrote: I recently read in the Book of Mormon, aside from the murders etc., a scene where Lamanite men raped Nephite women. According to you This is getting so old, it now is putrid and stinks. According to me huh? You are that shallow and can't really see things in a more mature light? You have to come in with your candle and try and twist what I'm sharing towards the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD? Let me help you please. I am talking about a dark movie - you are comparing what I am talking about with inspired scripture? and want that to make me look bad somehow? This is typical and so glaringly obvious now with you.

Listen shadow - you are a horrible missionary to my family, the worse. You are not helping, just as iwritestuff, take a hike - you suck (and if you didn't catch it in my response to iwritestuff - suck is a strong ugly word in our home) at missionary work with our family, and I want no part, place, or anything remotely related to your version of the gospel, it is ugliness to our family and that at your serving your "love" to us, and everything you have done to us on this forum is a testament to your version of the gospel, and it stinks putrid to me, which we want nothing to do with. Please have the respect that iWriteStuff had enough to have now knocked at our door, shoved your version of the gospel loud and clear, which I was loving enough to consider, despite it lacking love almost entirely, if not completely - and whatever inspiration you think you have given us into our faces and leave. You are not discussing anything, but are attacking, ridiculing and mocking. =; Go away. Your work with my family failed - leave and step no more into our lives.

Man up and walk away from my family, my patience is no longer there with your version of love and the gospel.

, we shouldn't read the Book of Mormon, let alone quote from it?? It's various scenes are far more graphic and evil than any evil one must strain and contort to find in Alice in Wonderland- a book you admit you haven't even read #-o
Apply your rhetoric equally and see where it gets you. I double-dog dare you. You'll find yourself either on the side of stupidity or ignorance.
Thank you again for your great missionary work and Heavenly inspiration - walk away from my family, as my next step is to ask God to intervene and that powerfully.
Such hatred in your post(s). So much wrong with your post that I won't bother dissecting it, at least not yet :ymsmug:

Just a bit of advice- Stop being the victim.
And to be frank- you treat others how you assume you're being treated. And you're not treated half as bad as you assume you are. I sense a lot of cognitive dissonance within you.

Wearing my psychology hat, the one I admit I found in a cracker jack box, I find it interesting that you see yourself as the lost sheep and myself and others as the ineffective missionaries trying to save you. Subconsciously I suspect you know that you are off the iron rod and you're the one in the big building doing the mocking and pointing fingers. This thread you created is one of many that does such a thing. I know you can't see it, pride and narcissism and all, but stop attacking the Lords church and prophets with nuances, innuendos and flat out accusations and you may find people will treat you better as you treat them better. They will treat your beliefs as you treat their beliefs.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

shadow wrote:Such hatred in your post(s)...
BOUNDARIES are not hatred. I have set boundaries with you because of love, I no longer allow you to trample where you please. This is new to you, I understand it can be frustrating...
Boundaries are not fake walls, they are not separation, boundaries are not division, they are respect. They are here is what is OK for me and here is what is not.
Thank you Lord for this beautiful tender mercy. Please open this person "shadow"'s heart and eyes in this light.

An invite to learn something today...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41979#p701239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

God is answering my heart's love this morning, maybe you can find answers in what the Lord has given me this morning in these two inspired videos below:

#1... Watch in entirety and learn about making others feel worthy of love and belonging and you will be a better missionary. Quit pretending that what we do doesn't have an affect or impact on other people - when all that needs to be said, is I am so sorry.

Be seen shadow, deeply seen, vulnerable, and you will begin to live - invest in relationships in vulnerability and find yourself.
#2... a shorter video that if you care to watch describes my life on this forum with you and my family you are so adamant to use in your perfected assumptions of myself.
Vulnerability is the BIRTH PLACE of joy, love, creativity, belonging... those who show a willingness to say I love you first, willing to do something when there were no guarantees, willing to invest in a relationship even if it didn't work out.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Faith wrote:...
Please consider...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Boundaries are not fake walls, they are not separation, boundaries are not division, they are respect. They are: here is what is OK for me and here is what is not.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Just love how certain individuals can set their own subjective requirements for worthiness and then charge even leaders in the Church with being unworthy, or not inspired, if they make reference to literature.

Maybe if such people are so perfect they can send a memo to Church Headquarters and offer to screen and censor General Conference talks so the leaders can be as perfect as these people claim to be?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

setyourselffree wrote:
skmo wrote:
Lexew1899 wrote:Hmm, if we should find light in everything. Here are some Hitler speeches with translations to watch. Enjoy...
Actually, there are whole college classes on Leni Riefenstahl's movie Triumph of the Will about Hitler's rise to power. Indeed, there's a lot to be learned from the experiences of Hitler. He's terrible, but he's a world class example of some things.
And if we didn't have Hitler we wouldn't have the interstate system.
Or NASA. Look up Operation Paperclip.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

Fiannan wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
skmo wrote:
Lexew1899 wrote:Hmm, if we should find light in everything. Here are some Hitler speeches with translations to watch. Enjoy...
Actually, there are whole college classes on Leni Riefenstahl's movie Triumph of the Will about Hitler's rise to power. Indeed, there's a lot to be learned from the experiences of Hitler. He's terrible, but he's a world class example of some things.
And if we didn't have Hitler we wouldn't have the interstate system.
Or NASA. Look up Operation Paperclip.
I know about Operation Paperclip.
It resulted in the death of my grand parents, as well as many others I'm sure.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
shadow wrote:Such hatred in your post(s)...
BOUNDARIES are not hatred. I have set boundaries with you because of love, I no longer allow you to trample where you please. This is new to you, I understand it can be frustrating...
Boundaries are not fake walls, they are not separation, boundaries are not division, they are respect. They are here is what is OK for me and here is what is not.
I wasn't referring to boundaries (which haven't changed, nor do I care about), I was referring to the name calling.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

shadow wrote:
BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
shadow wrote: I recently read in the Book of Mormon, aside from the murders etc., a scene where Lamanite men raped Nephite women. According to you This is getting so old, it now is putrid and stinks. According to me huh? You are that shallow and can't really see things in a more mature light? You have to come in with your candle and try and twist what I'm sharing towards the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD? Let me help you please. I am talking about a dark movie - you are comparing what I am talking about with inspired scripture? and want that to make me look bad somehow? This is typical and so glaringly obvious now with you.

Listen shadow - you are a horrible missionary to my family, the worse. You are not helping, just as iwritestuff, take a hike - you suck (and if you didn't catch it in my response to iwritestuff - suck is a strong ugly word in our home) at missionary work with our family, and I want no part, place, or anything remotely related to your version of the gospel, it is ugliness to our family and that at your serving your "love" to us, and everything you have done to us on this forum is a testament to your version of the gospel, and it stinks putrid to me, which we want nothing to do with. Please have the respect that iWriteStuff had enough to have now knocked at our door, shoved your version of the gospel loud and clear, which I was loving enough to consider, despite it lacking love almost entirely, if not completely - and whatever inspiration you think you have given us into our faces and leave. You are not discussing anything, but are attacking, ridiculing and mocking. =; Go away. Your work with my family failed - leave and step no more into our lives.

Man up and walk away from my family, my patience is no longer there with your version of love and the gospel.

, we shouldn't read the Book of Mormon, let alone quote from it?? It's various scenes are far more graphic and evil than any evil one must strain and contort to find in Alice in Wonderland- a book you admit you haven't even read #-o
Apply your rhetoric equally and see where it gets you. I double-dog dare you. You'll find yourself either on the side of stupidity or ignorance.
Thank you again for your great missionary work and Heavenly inspiration - walk away from my family, as my next step is to ask God to intervene and that powerfully.
Such hatred in your post(s). So much wrong with your post that I won't bother dissecting it, at least not yet :ymsmug:

And to be frank- you treat others how you assume you're being treated. And you're not treated half as bad as you assume you are. I sense a lot of cognitive dissonance within you.

Wearing my psychology hat, the one I admit I found in a cracker jack box, I find it interesting that you see yourself as the lost sheep and myself and others as the ineffective missionaries trying to save you. Subconsciously I suspect you know that you are off the iron rod and you're the one in the big building doing the mocking and pointing fingers. This thread you created is one of many that does such a thing. I know you can't see it, pride and narcissism and all, but stop attacking the Lords church and prophets with nuances, innuendos and flat out accusations and you may find people will treat you better as you treat them better. They will treat your beliefs as you treat their beliefs.
Listen to Shadow Jared. He is trying to help you. If you look deeply into your soul you will see that what he says has merit. Your constant attacks made through innuendo and overtly against the LDS faith, it membership, and the leaders have caused you to take on a martyr like approach whenever someone calls you on those attacks.

You are being disingenuous when you say you are looking for help in your struggles with the LDS faith. You seem to enjoy baiting those who are supportive of the church into engaging you with your endless nitpicking of things you dont seem to like about the church or its leadership. Then when the member doesnt agree with your criticisms you seem to enjoy leveling out you strike back and act like an innocent martyr being picked on. You then try to put a guilt complex on that person calling them terrible missionaries because they are not rescuing you. I think it is a game you are playing here because you like to get a rise out of people who are pro LDS. You really seem to have no desire or inclination to be "rescued" back into the fold of the LDS membership unless the church does everything your way. Am I right?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

How can this go on with no resolution?

Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

All of this thread is straining at gnats at best and outright trolling at worst.

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

"Are you not entertained!?!?!"

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

buffalo_girl wrote:How can this go on with no resolution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I read a book called "Go Ask Alice" in the 70s. It was a diary of her drug usage... She ODs

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Jeremy wrote:"Are you not entertained!?!?!"
Haha!

This whole thread:
image.png
image.png (305.04 KiB) Viewed 1720 times

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Rachael wrote:
buffalo_girl wrote:How can this go on with no resolution?

I read a book called "Go Ask Alice" in the 70s. It was a diary of her drug usage... She ODs
No, Alice was the housekeeper for the Brady's during the 70's. I watched the documentary so I know it's fact.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Yeah, classic 70s sitcom. I wish I could have that kind of Alice.I would have had more kids. There was also another show called "Alice" who was a waitress at Mel's Diner with a fiesty red headed co-worker, named Flo, that liked saying "Kiss my grits!"

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Wrong Alice!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rab ... ne_song%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“White Rabbit” was written and performed by Grace Slick while she was still with The Great Society. When that band broke up in 1966, Slick was invited to join Jefferson Airplane to replace their departed female singer, Signe Toly Anderson, who left the band with the birth of her child. The first album Slick recorded with Jefferson Airplane was Surrealistic Pillow, and Slick provided two songs from her previous group: her own “White Rabbit” and “Somebody to Love”, written by her brother-in-law Darby Slick and recorded under the title "Someone to Love" by The Great Society.[4] Both songs became top ten hits[5] for Jefferson Airplane and have ever since been associated with that band.[6]
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall.
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall,
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call.
Call Alice
When she was just small.
When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low.
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know.
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead,
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head. Feed your head. Feed your head"

Grace Slick
, Surrealistic Pillow

Faith
captain of 10

Post by Faith »

Mark wrote:
shadow wrote:
BrotherOfMahonri wrote:

Listen to Shadow Jared. He is trying to help you. If you look deeply into your soul you will see that what he says has merit. Your constant attacks made through innuendo and overtly against the LDS faith, it membership, and the leaders have caused you to take on a martyr like approach whenever someone calls you on those attacks.

You are being disingenuous when you say you are looking for help in your struggles with the LDS faith. You seem to enjoy baiting those who are supportive of the church into engaging you with your endless nitpicking of things you dont seem to like about the church or its leadership. Then when the member doesnt agree with your criticisms you seem to enjoy leveling out you strike back and act like an innocent martyr being picked on. You then try to put a guilt complex on that person calling them terrible missionaries because they are not rescuing you. I think it is a game you are playing here because you like to get a rise out of people who are pro LDS. You really seem to have no desire or inclination to be "rescued" back into the fold of the LDS membership unless the church does everything your way. Am I right?

What is your goal on LDSFF, BrotherOfMahonri ? Are you here to convince others that you are right? Or is it more to explain the revalation you recieve on certain things, hoping they see it too? If so, what is the purpose?
I've read the rules here and I don't understand how many of your posts are acceptable here. This is not a place to slam the validity of the prophet, the church, and to mock and ridicule. Right?

dauser
captain of 100

Post by dauser »

Alice is in wonderland like we are in wonderland.

We are in a fictitious world of smoke, mirrors and deception just like Alice...that we can understand, laugh at and just step out of.

The Prophet is just wanting us to understand this fictitious place, the characters, powers that easily beset us.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Alice is in wonderland like we are in wonderland.

We are in a fictitious world of smoke, mirrors and deception just like Alice...that we can understand, laugh at and just step out of.

The Prophet is just wanting us to understand this fictitious place, the characters, powers that easily beset us.

Easy as that!

We are under a dark 'spell' if we cannot grasp so direct a message of warning from The Prophet

The Holy Spirit tells me that the 'right' path will always be harder to pursue day-to-day in contrast to the 'wrong' path. By simple observation a person should be able to comprehend that TRUTH.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... _&lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus.

May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong.

President Thomas S. Monson
[/color][/size]

FearlessFixxer
captain of 50

Post by FearlessFixxer »

So, If Lewis Carroll was a pedophile....what was Joseph Smith???

How is marrying 14, 15, 16 and 17 year old girls any different...not to mention that it was done behind Emma's back...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic Inspired Movie

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote: April 6th, 2016, 12:55 am President Monson has been the only person to mention Lewis Carroll in conference, and that in 8 Conference Talks, in 1986, (twice in) 1995, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2016.

This last conference (2016) where Pres. Monson again referenced Alice in Wonderland, was an exact repeat of his Alic in Wonderland quote from his 2010 message:
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... e?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Given how things have changed… and some of these men may support agendas we were unaware of, the fact that Monson repeatedly spoke of Alice in Woderland is quite intriguing.