Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic and Occult Inspired Movie

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic and Occult Inspired Movie

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

As you walk out the door, recognizing now your personal way to attack help us stinks... let me correct your assumptions again.
iWriteStuff wrote: Hey, peace out. Honestly, anyone any of of the LDSFF posee (which includine myself and maybe 6 others total)who has ever tried to help you on this forum gets their hand bit maybe for the first time someone who loves us enough that you don't just let our perfected assumptions fly freely as we are so used to. Or in short, anyone whose thoughts and feelings differ from yours our perfected assumptive version of who you are. These apparently include anyone up to and including your own family fellow saints in Christ Jesus.

May you find peace. And read something more productive than AiW.
I have never read Alice in Wonderland, and need only shine the light on a few clips of the same book or movie to have the spirit teach me as he did Nephi of the river of water Lehi saw but completely missed.

Please go away now unless you have anything to add to the "discussion" about the topic of this thread.
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on April 7th, 2016, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: Alice in Wonderland 101 - Pedophile Author, Satanic and Occult Inspired Movie

Faith wrote:...
Please don't do this again in the public, it made you quite upset last time. I'm not OK with you painting these false scenarios publicly again unless you really want me to respond, which last time you didn't like.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
Please don't do this again in the public, it made you quite upset last time. I'm not OK with you painting these false scenarios publicly again unless you really want me to respond, which last time you didn't like.
You are the most self righteous dude I have ever met.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
jwharton wrote:I can see both sides of this discussion pretty clearly, I believe....
My attempt to summarize what you are saying, but in a simple way.

Lehi saw not the workings of the dirty river of water, he didn't even notice it was dirty. Nephi however saw it. God loves them both and used them both. If we didn't have Lehi - we would never have Nephi's more in depth version. If we eidn't have Nephi, we would ahve missed the lesson behind the dirty river.

It takes light to see the darkness, you said as much in your response. There is nothing wrong when someone has light and shines the light on the darkness, which otherwise would have been missed (ie. Lehi and Nephi and the river) - and is lead to share what hte light showed them about the dark to bless the lives of others. We ARE to use the light to shine on the dark to help others be not deceived. To Lehi he missed the darkness and dirtines of the river entirely. Nephi did not. Was Nephi an aspostate for speaking about the sins of the river and its dirtiness? No, God used Nephi's unique gifts and heart differently than he did Lehi's.

Why can't we as saints allow other saints to be the "gift" of shining light on dark, and in this case the dark was the movie Pres. Monson Quoted - nothing more or less. It is so typical and tiredsome to have so many on this thread speak to all these assumed offenses. Do we not see in ourselves how we react and assume erroneously others motives? What are we afraid of?! The truth will stand no matter what, so quit feeling attacked, quit attacking and reacting, and can we please continue DISCUSSING now in light of the example of Lehi and Nephi seeing the same river so very differently and they were both used, loved, and inspired of God.

My OP has NOTHING to do with mocking Pres. Monson at all, I have said NOTHING but agreed with the positive said about his message (which came from the false assumptions of my motives towards the man and his overall message).

Good grief people - I feel like crying out what Joseph Smith said of the saints in his days,
I am not learned, but I have as good feelings as any man. Oh, that I had the language of the archangel to express my feelings once to my friends! But I never expect to in this life.

There has been a great difficulty in getting anything into the heads of this generation. It has been like splitting hemlock knots with a corn-dodger [a piece of corn bread] for a wedge, and a pumpkin for a beetle [a wooden mallet]. Even the Saints are slow to understand.

I have tried for a number of years to get the minds of the Saints prepared to receive the things of God; but we frequently see some of them, after suffering all they have for the work of God, will fly to pieces like glass as soon as anything comes that is contrary to their traditions: they cannot stand the fire at all. How many will be able to abide a celestial law, and go through and receive their exaltation, I am unable to say, as many are called, but few are chosen [see D&C 121:40].
There I quoted from the manual...
https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-jo ... 5?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I certainly agree with what Joseph Smith Jr. said.
But, I'm not so sure you really captured the essence of what I was saying.

Maybe there are people too immature or insecure to handle the information you draw attention to?
Maybe it is you who cannot take the heat that now has you determined to cast a dark light on things?

The important thing is that people hold information patiently and gracefully and be slow to judge.

Was Joseph Smith Jr. only lamenting those who had a stiff-neck and outright rejected or denied truth? Maybe, but maybe not.
It is also possible he lamented people who gain possession of a hard truth and then leap to foolish conclusions and/or commit rash actions.
While they didn't ignore or deny it and had the integrity to accept it, they still lost heart and became bitter and/or jaded over it.

This is why I said it would take an exceptionally pure soul to be able to probe the depths of darkness and to come out of it uninjured.
I wasn't saying there isn't a place for some to go there and expose darkness with a direct approach, it just isn't for everyone.
And, I would be willing to project that most who embark upon such a journey are on a suicide mission.

Your efforts here come across to me as if you have already made up your mind, for what reason we can only guess...
and you have some evidence suggesting your foregone conclusion is true and you are baffled as to why people are not convinced by it.

It may be that these people would handle the truths just fine if there was an actual factual admissible evidence to support your assertion.
But, unless and until there is hard-evidence it is a perfectly healthy and normal response to dismiss the spurious claims raised here.

And, you seemed to entirely miss the most important point of my post which was we simply need to build the Father's Kingdom.
If we aren't actually doing this in precisely the manner He has required of us, then we are just like Cain thinking our alternative offering will suffice.

Faith
captain of 10

Post by Faith »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
YIPEE! Public is not my choice. And its not right. But since it has been the only way I have any contact with you because no other way is allowed, does this mean you are willing to see me in private? Go to lunch? I'll buy!
Can you message me your phone number, address, unblock me from email? PM me here. Trust me, I don't want to do anything public.

But this here little website is the ONLY way I have any contact with you. Because you have made it so.

I mean what I said. Please lets apply what we both know is the only way. Letting our elder brother, our Savior, take this pain - because he already has. I do not wish to make our conversations public. HUGS.

lemuel
Operating Thetan

Post by lemuel »

"We're all mad here"...at LDSFF.

"How do you know I’m mad?”

"You must be, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
Last edited by lemuel on April 7th, 2016, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:...to have the spirit teach me as he did Nephi of the river of water Lehi saw but completely missed.
:ymhug: Spheres brother. Spheres. Its interesting what and when the spirit teaches us. We need to judge not lest we be judged.

lemuel
Operating Thetan

Post by lemuel »

Separatist wrote:"One of the grand fundamental principles of Mormonism is to receive truth, let it come from whence it may."
“Tut, tut, child!” said the Duchess. “Everything’s got a moral, if only you can find it.”

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

Buttacup wrote:I see you haven't changed a bit since Ive been gone lol. Must be exhausting to be you.
:( Note to self: Try using a mirror when replying.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Jeremy wrote:
BrotherOfMahonri wrote:...to have the spirit teach me as he did Nephi of the river of water Lehi saw but completely missed.
:ymhug: Spheres brother. Spheres. Its interesting what and when the spirit teaches us. We need to judge not lest we be judged.
Thanks for the reminder, so what do you suggest when others are doing all they can to tear apart your sphere and prove it unworthy and fake no matter the love you reply in or keeping your distance?

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Separatist wrote:Perhaps you missed the point Pres Monson was trying to make.
I got his point and message...

Can we quote the devil himself?
The brethren do yes - with a specific purpose... not the point of this thread...

Why do you think you can't quote whatever you want as a lay member. You're a free agent.
I would not choose to quote satanic works riddled with mockery of Christ as the earth's voice of God, even if there was two sentences that related to my repeat talk... that's the point, I would expect (please help me see where this expectation is wrong) according to scripture that a prophet of God would discern more than it appears in light of this movie and quoting from it.

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:Thanks for the reminder, so what do you suggest when others are doing all they can to tear apart your sphere and prove it unworthy and fake no matter the love you reply in or keeping your distance?
Sometimes, even when we are motivated by love, our intentions are misunderstood. This creates separation, which in the human condition often results in conflict and contention. Both "sides" feel that the other is "doing all they can to tear apart [their] sphere and prove it unworthy and fake". Both sides feel this. Both sides often respond to this "attack" by defending.

I suggest "whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also" and try to "judge not". Try to love our neighbor as we love God. Let differences abound. Rejoice in differences. Rejoice is opposition. Opposition doesn't have to equal contention. Opposition allows friction with allows movement... progression.

[FWIW - when looking in the mirror I know I fail at this on a regular basis]

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

It could be that in Pres. Monson's journey, this passage from the book, was a profound moment for him. In my own life I have come across passages or lines or parts of works of art from various sources that have simply struck me or have had a profound effect on my life. One such example is a line from a song by The Smiths, it reads, "Its so easy to laugh, its so easy to hate. But it takes strength (guts) to be gentle and kind."

That line has always stuck with me. It has been so very relevant in my life. The Spirit used this line to teach me that true strength and guts is in being gentle and kind. We have enough mockery, hatred, and contention. This is common and weak. Look at those who are loving and gentle amidst the chaos, that is strength!

Because of the effect this line has had on me, I have used it many times in my life to teach or to make a point.

-Finrock

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

Jeremy wrote:
BrotherOfMahonri wrote:Thanks for the reminder, so what do you suggest when others are doing all they can to tear apart your sphere and prove it unworthy and fake no matter the love you reply in or keeping your distance?
Sometimes, even when we are motivated by love, our intentions are misunderstood. This creates separation, which in the human condition often results in conflict and contention. Both "sides" feel that the other is "doing all they can to tear apart [their] sphere and prove it unworthy and fake". Both sides feel this. Both sides often respond to this "attack" by defending.

I suggest "whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also" and try to "judge not". Try to love our neighbor as we love God. Let differences abound. Rejoice in differences. Rejoice is opposition. Opposition doesn't have to equal contention. Opposition allows friction with allows movement... progression.

[FWIW - when looking in the mirror I know I fail at this on a regular basis]
This scripture from 1 Peter that I was reading this morning came to mind after reading your post. I found the scripture relevant to my own situation in life and a good reminder of how I should act:
1 Peter 2 wrote: 19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
-Finrock

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:I would not choose to quote satanic works riddled with mockery of Christ as the earth's voice of God, even if there was two sentences that related to my repeat talk... that's the point, I would expect (please help me see where this expectation is wrong) according to scripture that a prophet of God would discern more than it appears in light of this movie and quoting from it.
I don't know anything about the author of Alice in Wonderland. I don't know his intentions, his heart or his desires. What I do know is that my own intentions are "good" according to my perspective. If I were to watch that movie or read that book, my guess is that the spirit could communicate to me some great truth. At the same time the spirit could communicate to me some great falsehood regarding the content. Based on when I am in my life, young or old, these communications could change. I suspect the same could happen to Tom or any other person on this forum.

I have a good friend who feels the Book of Mormon mocks Christ and is filled with satanic riddles. He believes Joseph to be a fraud... perhaps even a pedophile and a user of substances for "revelation".

Once I shared with him some thoughts that he really enjoyed, it was the "all truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it". He started sharing it with his friends. They were very devout Christian. I wonder what his response would have been had I shared the source material of that principle.

I used to avoid rated R movies. However, when I was young before I implemented this practice I had watched The Matrix. WOW! Awesome stuff. Anyway, for a season I rejected the awesome stuff of that movie because it was filled with violence and had the "R" rating. Today, I enjoy the mind benders presented in that material.

Things have a season... and seasons change.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

lemuel wrote:“Tut, tut, child!” said the Duchess. “Everything’s got a moral, if only you can find it.”
Not the hildabeast. She It has no morals.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Hmm, if we should find light in everything. Here are some Hitler speeches with translations to watch. Enjoy...

Jeremy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jeremy »

Lexew1899 wrote:Hmm, if we should find light in everything. Here are some Hitler speeches with translations to watch. Enjoy...
Hmmm, "Never lose faith. Never lose courage". Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

All sardonicism aside, addressing the OP and his question about the Satanic nature of Alice in Wonderland. From everything I have read I have not been able to find any definite link between the author and Satanism.

He was born Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. He was raised in a rather religious family. He attended Christ Church, Oxford (church school). He was ordained as a Deacon in the Priesthood of the Church of England. Part of this calling was to remain celibate (never married). He was supposed to be ordained as a Priest, but had serious reservations about this. He apparently didn't want to be a clergyman by trade, although this was against the Christ Church protocol, yet the Dean allowed it in his case.

When giving a reason for not becoming a clergyman, he stated, he was not sure if God forgive him of his past, though doesn't state why that is.

He was a founding member of something called the "Society for Psychical Research", which seems to be a pseudo science society that mainly tries to investigate things like mind powers. He was also interested in Theosophy, which is a kind of new-age style non denominational collection of Gnostic knowledge. Given all of these things I suspected he would be a fan of Spiritualism, which was all the rage during this time, especially in Victorian England, but he was not.

I almost half suspected him as being an atheist after reading these things about him, but when asked by a friend of his about religion he says the following...
I believe that when you and I come to lie down for the last time, if only we can keep firm hold of the great truths Christ taught us—our own utter worthlessness and His infinite worth; and that He has brought us back to our one Father, and made us His brethren, and so brethren to one another—we shall have all we need to guide us through the shadows. Most assuredly I accept to the full the doctrines you refer to—that Christ died to save us, that we have no other way of salvation open to us but through His death, and that it is by faith in Him, and through no merit of ours, that we are reconciled to God; and most assuredly I can cordially say, "I owe all to Him who loved me, and died on the Cross of Calvary."

I also found articles talking about how he should be regarded as one of the greatest Christian authors of all time, in league with J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis.

So I am not sure entirely where these allegations of Satanism derive from. They don't seem to be something he ever talked about, or mentioned, privately or publicly.

It seems to mainly be a creation of the internet. Unless you have some other evidence that I am not aware of. But I do thank you for the original post. It is very interesting, and I don't see any harm is asking questions, or second guessing anything.
And I know that there is Satanic influence over the media. Perhaps he was after all some sort of closet occultists, though it doesn't seem likely, to me at least.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I think probably Alice in Wonderland has been twisted by satanists into something it is not. Look at the endowment. There are imitations of it everywhere, in every major city. Just look at gangs. What are characteristics of gangs:
New Names. Signs and tokens. Clothing. Oaths (to keep murderous combinations and crimes secret).

I find it interesting that CERN even uses Alice in their branding...

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Don't moderate the thread BOM, I didn't like when syf tried that on page one and posted you should be banned (which some of those posts were deleted by a moderator I guess), and some of those that are disagreeing with you now, didn't like it either.

Buttacup
captain of 100

Post by Buttacup »

:-w
Jeremy wrote:
Buttacup wrote:I see you haven't changed a bit since Ive been gone lol. Must be exhausting to be you.
:( Note to self: Try using a mirror when replying.
But I'm awesome though. And you're right being THIS awesome IS exhausting. :D

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

hello its sushi_ time again, sushi_ kinda guesstimates....

probably in this time his hidden timely message to the outer world with the use of allice stuff might be related to the news of baal-temple-gate in new york etc, pointing to let those who know know that church hq with the presidency so on is continuously supportive of nwo agenda.

baal new york palmyra
http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF ... %20palmyra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"In Search of Treasure" First Counselor President Monson

are iraq people the Midianites or the Amalekites??
was the title,"In Search of Treasure" very prophetic?! or perhaps pre-informed some??

"Iraq: Looting of Cultural Treasures.... April 21, 2003
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35527&p=530193&hilit=iraq#p530193" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pedopile "baal"
http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF ... %22baal%22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Lexew1899 wrote:Hmm, if we should find light in everything. Here are some Hitler speeches with translations to watch. Enjoy...
Please note for clarifications purposes.

You said, "should find light IN everything" when I said clearly, "shine light ON everything". I thin there is a difference of understanding in those two words. :ymblushing: :p

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
Please note for clarifications purposes.

You said, "should find light IN everything" when I said clearly, "shine light ON everything". I thin there is a difference of understanding in those two words. :ymblushing: :p
The comment wasn't directed towards you, and I was being sarcastic. I really don't watch old Adolf Hitler videos for inspiration.