A Reverend's vision recorded 21 years ago: in TWO WEEKS from now banks will drained. No access 6 months?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Faith
captain of 10

A Reverend's vision recorded 21 years ago: in TWO WEEKS from now banks will drained. No access 6 months?

Post by Faith »

Listening to Mills Crenshaw show. 1430 am Utah. Tune in. What do you think?

Write_One
captain of 50

Re: A Reverend's vision recorded 21 years ago: in TWO WEEKS from now banks will drained. No access 6 months?

Post by Write_One »

I didn't catch his show. Could you share a few details on what was said?

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Re: A Reverend's vision recorded 21 years ago: in TWO WEEKS from now banks will drained. No access 6 months?

Post by Obrien »

Please note the day and time so the podcasters among us can go have a listen.
Personally, I've given up trying to predict the financial future.

PuppyMama
captain of 100

Post by PuppyMama »

Faith wrote:Listening to Mills Crenshaw show. 1430 am Utah. Tune in. What do you think?
What do I think??

I think that our economy is shaky and probably worse than we're being told and that the people feel it deep down. I think that anything is possible, but I do not think we are quite to this point yet. Yes, it could happen but I think the government still has a bit of power to throw another Band-Aid on our problems and fake us through another crisis.

I also think that people who make predictions on this scale have a lot of nerve. Putting your reputation on the line in this way is a gutsy move because the chances of being right are pretty slim.

Let's also remember that amid this terrible great recession of ours, while the people have been suffering financially, the banks have been making record profits. With so much conflicting information out there, it's hard to know the truth.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

http://allnewspipeline.com/1994_Rev_Dav ... .phpquote=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mills Crenshaw centered his conversation around above link.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

While I understand and lean toward what puppy mama stated-- I also agree with the expressions of this ldsff forum poster when it cimes to Joel 2: 27 participants:

Re: Is Thomas Harrison really Spencer from Visions of Glory?

PostWed Dec 17, 2014 5:04 pm"That sounds like him, and he looks like the wonderful, honest man that I believe him to be. You who find faults with him and his book are the problem, not him. God is revealing the upcoming calamities to literally thousands of people these days. Get used to the notion that the Lord speaks to whomever he chooses to speak to, and that worthiness and fore-ordination are the criteria, not calling. The Apostles and the Prophet are doing exactly what they are supposed to do:Testify of Christ.Administer the plan of salvation to the living and the dead.They are not here to panic a global church by discussing the details and timing of Tribulation. Instead, they're here to get us ready for it and help us through it. Their silence on VOG is more of an endorsement than anything.FairMormon's treatment of VOG was lame at best. There are no doctrinal flaws in the book. Possibly a few interpretations that are flawed, yes, but nothing I read in it contradicts doctrine. It might contradict a person's self-imposed narrow understanding of our doctrine, but that's their problem. "A bible, a bible..."

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

It would coincide with Jade Helm....

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

I've been familiar with David Wilkerson since the 70's, an with this particular "revelation," for many years. There has been some argument as to whether Wilkerson really said this the way it is recorded, since it wasn't said in his own church and there are several different versions floating around. On a non-LDS forum I am a long time member of, we have discussed this ad nauseum. Since the late 90's, every time a nation has defaulted, or was rumored to be going to, the Wilkerson prophecy would rear its head again. I don't put hardly ANY stock in most ministers visions/prophecies because their fulfillment rate is about 0%, but Wilkerson I was willing to listen to. He is the pastor who wrote, The Cross and The Switchblade back in 62. Wilkerson received a vision or something to tell him to go and preach to the gang members in New York, and indeed he did, with some surprising success. A guy who is willing to put his money, time and life on the line to go do that gets a certain amount of respect from me. So, I guess we'll see if this time Pastor Wilkerson gets proven right (though he is no longer around to be able to say, "Told you so.")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wilkerson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by BringerOfJoy on July 3rd, 2015, 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

This is the most common version of the prophecy:
The Reverend David Wilkerson:
It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it. Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on its international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks -they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---all the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the USA is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

6 Months Of Horror

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen---there's going to be chaos---not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down---we're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Now I've had visions recently, for I've been in New York City and I was in Macy's in a vision, and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn't get their money out of the bank.

Now I'm going to give you a word of advice, the first country goes bankrupt---I've documented this and I've got it sealed in an envelope, and I'm going to call all my friends and I'm telling you---this is the first time I've said it in a public meeting like this---but the first country that bellies up, you go get every dime you have---church get your money out of the bank--because there's going to be a 'bank holiday' and you won't be able to get a dime for six months. Now, of course, there's going to be -restored, but the nation will never be like it is again.

There's going to be fear like we've never known---judgment at the door. When I was at Macy's Dept. store in a vision and I watched people walking around stunned, they didn't know what to do, they didn't know what was happening; then a bunch of people walked into Macy's and suddenly went wild and began to steal and within an hour everybody---I saw the spirit of everybody in the store---they were robbing and stealing---they raped Macy's and destroyed five floors---Macy's was raped and ruined in a period of an hour or two.

That's just the beginning. Folks it's all in this book (the bible) ---we've been warned and warned and warned---you can't tell me God hasn't warned us. You can't tell me God isn't saying something awesome here tonight in this church...we better get our prayer life straightened up, our lives straightened up, get rid of the idols, as Paul writes, and seeking the face of God in holiness or you're not going to be ready for what's coming. God's warning, get ready and you'll not fear these things that come onto you and you'll start rejoicing, you'll not be afraid because your hands will be clean. You've been praying and God's building a wall of fire around you to keep you."

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

He of course forgets that the government has a machine that prints money.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

gkearney wrote:He of course forgets that the government has a machine that prints money.
The machine supposedly doesn't work unless there is someone buying treasury notes to borrow it into existence.

Of course, QE has "solved" that problem in the past...

Faith
captain of 10

Post by Faith »

BringerOfJoy wrote:This is the most common version of the prophecy:
The Reverend David Wilkerson:
It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it. Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on its international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks -they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---all the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the USA is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

6 Months Of Horror

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen---there's going to be chaos---not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down---we're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Now I've had visions recently, for I've been in New York City and I was in Macy's in a vision, and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn't get their money out of the bank.

Now I'm going to give you a word of advice, the first country goes bankrupt---I've documented this and I've got it sealed in an envelope, and I'm going to call all my friends and I'm telling you---this is the first time I've said it in a public meeting like this---but the first country that bellies up, you go get every dime you have---church get your money out of the bank--because there's going to be a 'bank holiday' and you won't be able to get a dime for six months. Now, of course, there's going to be -restored, but the nation will never be like it is again.

There's going to be fear like we've never known---judgment at the door. When I was at Macy's Dept. store in a vision and I watched people walking around stunned, they didn't know what to do, they didn't know what was happening; then a bunch of people walked into Macy's and suddenly went wild and began to steal and within an hour everybody---I saw the spirit of everybody in the store---they were robbing and stealing---they raped Macy's and destroyed five floors---Macy's was raped and ruined in a period of an hour or two.

That's just the beginning. Folks it's all in this book (the bible) ---we've been warned and warned and warned---you can't tell me God hasn't warned us. You can't tell me God isn't saying something awesome here tonight in this church...we better get our prayer life straightened up, our lives straightened up, get rid of the idols, as Paul writes, and seeking the face of God in holiness or you're not going to be ready for what's coming. God's warning, get ready and you'll not fear these things that come onto you and you'll start rejoicing, you'll not be afraid because your hands will be clean. You've been praying and God's building a wall of fire around you to keep you."
Thank you for posting the details!! I have been swamped with 5 littles and family drama, and an illness. Just coming up for some air now. Appreciate it!

PuppyMama
captain of 100

Post by PuppyMama »

I think I'm growing a bit tired of so much bad news. I long for the days of even ten years ago when I could go on a long drive with my windows down and dream about a bright future and hope for good things. There was so much less anger in the world.

I attended a baptism of a new convert a couple of weeks ago. The man was in his late forties. His testimony was so uplifting. He said, "When I think about all of the baptisms that are taking place in this beautiful church every week, I cannot help but wonder why there is so much anger and hate in the world."

It seems that we woke up one morning and the earth was burning. I want to go back.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

PuppyMama, I share your sentiments precisely. But remember that the last days are like being pregnant and going into labour! You know it is coming, you have a fair idea what will happen and you know what you are supposed to do. But you are unsure of the precise timing. There are tears, blood, pain and anguish, but then it is all over. And then you have the joy of new life in the form of a new little baby. So too it will be at the Lord's return. It will be a bright millennial dawn because of the night of darkness.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Very interesting vision - considering the current economy - it is a very likely scenario. Economy fails, missionaries withdrawn, earthquake start - cant see any other way for things to go down. Blood moon in 2.5 months.

Bring it on let's get rid of the wickedness and the show on the road. Need a break from the daily grind at work. If the internet goes down no more forums to rant and rave on, but it will be good, and a very bright future after the tribulations.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Gail Smith vision she states 'the rumors of economy failing get louder and louder and then over a Friday Monday fail, catches most by surprise'. Falls within 13 Sept 2015 Shemita which happens to be on a Sunday, tooooooooooo many coincidences.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Original_Intent wrote:
gkearney wrote:He of course forgets that the government has a machine that prints money.
The machine supposedly doesn't work unless there is someone buying treasury notes to borrow it into existence.

Of course, QE has "solved" that problem in the past...

I think it is safe to say that in an emergency with runs on the banks the fed can and will print enough currency to meet any consumer demand. Remember physical currency, like consumers would withdraw from a bank is but a tiny portion of the money supply. Most of it exists "on paper".

So if you or I and the rest of the unwashed hoards were to all show up and demand our money the fed would be happy to oblige us.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

WarMonger wrote:Gail Smith vision she states 'the rumors of economy failing get louder and louder and then over a Friday Monday fail, catches most by surprise'. Falls within 13 Sept 2015 Shemita which happens to be on a Sunday, tooooooooooo many coincidences.
And if all this is wrong, who do I scorn?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Dave62 wrote:PuppyMama, I share your sentiments precisely. But remember that the last days are like being pregnant and going into labour! You know it is coming, you have a fair idea what will happen and you know what you are supposed to do. But you are unsure of the precise timing. There are tears, blood, pain and anguish, but then it is all over. And then you have the joy of new life in the form of a new little baby. So too it will be at the Lord's return. It will be a bright millennial dawn because of the night of darkness.
No you don't!
When is bad economic times just bad economic times, how many times are people gonna say it's the end of the world, and it not happen.
I've heard it dozens of times in my relatively short life.
All of it wrong.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

WarMonger wrote:Very interesting vision - considering the current economy - it is a very likely scenario. Economy fails, missionaries withdrawn, earthquake start - cant see any other way for things to go down. Blood moon in 2.5 months.

Bring it on let's get rid of the wickedness and the show on the road. Need a break from the daily grind at work. If the internet goes down no more forums to rant and rave on, but it will be good, and a very bright future after the tribulations.
Warmonger,

Please note that the Reverend whose vision is being discussed said that the economy would eventually be restored, after six months. So this, were it to happen, would not be the final collapse.

100 bn dollars is quite manageable in US today: you just create more 100 bn dollars. The reverend does not know the amount the public mexican debt is not 100 bn, but 553 bn. Maybe he sould check withe the source of the vision. Yet, more than that whole amount does the US increase her own debt each year. Mexico is not a problem. It is a pebble grazing the surface of a lake.

It will not happen. War comes first, then sickness, and then, and only them, the economy will tank. The Powers to Be are quite decided no not let the economy tank without a war, to provide them the «see, it was the russians that did it» excuse.

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

francisco.colaco wrote:
WarMonger wrote:Very interesting vision - considering the current economy - it is a very likely scenario. Economy fails, missionaries withdrawn, earthquake start - cant see any other way for things to go down. Blood moon in 2.5 months.

Warmonger,

Please note that the Reverend whose vision is being discussed said that the economy would eventually be restored, after six months. So this, were it to happen, would not be the final collapse.

100 bn dollars is quite manageable in US today: you just create more 100 bn dollars. The reverend does not know the amount the public mexican debt is not 100 bn, but 553 bn. Maybe he sould check withe the source of the vision. Yet, more than that whole amount does the US increase her own debt each year. Mexico is not a problem. It is a pebble grazing the surface of a lake.

It will not happen. War comes first, then sickness, and then, and only them, the economy will tank. The Powers to Be are quite decided no not let the economy tank without a war, to provide them the «see, it was the russians that did it» excuse.

This is exactly how I see it too. No way the PTB let the ship sink and they take the blame. A boogie man will be presented to the masses-- with the help of the controlled media---to distract attention from the true culprits.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Economy tanks first, the vision/prophecy is 21y old so yes amount of debt Mexico has subsequently increased.
Forget all your mad conspiracies they are not in charge G_d is. One can't indefinitely print money and run up debt - the chickens will come home to roost.

Every country in the world that has printed money has had a catastrophic collapse, the same principles apply to the US. Once the US is no longer the world reserve currency, the us dollar will fall like a stone down a well and your money value will turn to dust. The US dollar is fast loosing it's reserve status. The scriptures say like a thief in the night or whirlwind will it come, the 2008 collapse the US was on a knife edge - no nowhere to go, money printing has little effect, interest rates can't go anywhere. When China, Japan and EU fall over - you think the US who has the most debt will still be able to stand.

Many scriptures indicate that the missionaries are withdrawn first - the most likely scenario is economic collapse, leading to race rioting, civil war which has already started in the US (prophesied by Joseph Smith and others), then when the US is on it's knees Russia and China will become embolden and attack the US with bio-weapons (plagues), then nukes and land invasion.

The reverends words are no way contradictory to what has been revealed - using conspiracy theory logic will not bring you to the truth.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Since Greece has defaulted on debt, Puerto Rico and now Ukraine have stated their debt burden is unsustainable and they are going to fail, the dominoes will all soon fall over and the biggest one US debt will come crashing down with the biggest splash whether you want it to happen or not.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

francisco.colaco wrote:Mexico is not a problem. It is a pebble grazing the surface of a lake...
The 2008 crash was just based on US housing bubble - took the whole world economy down (GFC 2008), there are a thousand more worrisome things that are currently wrong with the economy and many more bubbles.
All it takes is pin prick or the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back to implode the whole house of cards you call the US economy.

He said the banks would reopen after 6 months after the entire US army has been called in to stabilize the situation - but will never be the same again. That is when the 666 number comes and you have to get the chip, deny Christ or cant do any trading. Just postulating a theory - there is where the persecution comes that we have been warned about in the last two general conferences.. You jump to quickly to conclusions you want to see without trying to read and understand.
Last edited by WarMonger on July 4th, 2015, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.