Planet 7X/Visible by?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
PuppyMama
captain of 100

Re: WakeUp-WakeUp/the Grand Sign/Nibiru/is HERE!

Post by PuppyMama »

JohnnyL wrote:We'll definitely see. It's not normal, though.

The mocking is interesting. Perhaps Nibiru is affecting some already?
Okay, I really should be more kind; my bad. It's just that it's hard for me to fathom that anyone, especially a Latter-Day Saint, could believe that some lady has a chip in her brain that she uses to communicate with aliens to tell us that a massive planet is coming to knock us out of orbit. If one truly believes in the Lord and His gospel, it is difficult for me to understand how one could believe this. MAYBE one could believe that He is working by "natural means" as we've been taught and the planet is the way by which He is going to destroy the earth... but the lady with the chip in her brain talking to aliens? That's just too much for me...

marktheshark
captain of 100

Post by marktheshark »

Duane Steckler has quite the potty mouth on his google+ page in the comments section.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

People coming here from other places on the internet are going to think Mormons are nuts.

This is junk science, and I can find absolutely nothing that confirms any of this. At all. Yes, I own a Questar telescope and yes I looked.

Nothing there. Nothing anywhere except those planets and stars that are supposed to be there on a regular basis, in fact.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

If some giant planet does come wandering by us during The Last Days, I doubt very much that we are going to know anything about it until it's right on top of us.

And that is if it happens at all. Which I doubt it will.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

No you're wrong! Its Polymorphic Sentient Rocks!
They serve a greater Diamond authority and have come to hollow out the earth!!
They can take on any form, none of you are safe.

PuppyMama
captain of 100

Post by PuppyMama »

KurtTheMormon wrote:People coming here from other places on the internet are going to think Mormons are nuts.

This is junk science, and I can find absolutely nothing that confirms any of this. At all. Yes, I own a Questar telescope and yes I looked.

Nothing there. Nothing anywhere except those planets and stars that are supposed to be there on a regular basis, in fact.
This is a very good point. Let it be known that 99.9999% of Mormons do not believe this!

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

PuppyMama wrote:
KurtTheMormon wrote:People coming here from other places on the internet are going to think Mormons are nuts.

This is a very good point. Let it be known that 99.9999% of Mormons do not believe this!
My cousin her husband. 4 freinds and wife's all belive in nibiru all lds. I belive as well but don't really give it much thought. So looks like you might be wrong in just how many belive in nibiru.
I would suggest a poll. So that your not just throwing out numbers as fact that are not, as a way of ridiculing others belifes.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Okay, is everyone just going to ignore the diamond authority?!

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

The what?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Sirocco wrote:No you're wrong! Its Polymorphic Sentient Rocks!
They serve a greater Diamond authority and have come to hollow out the earth!!
They can take on any form, none of you are safe.
This!

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

KurtTheMormon wrote:If some giant planet does come wandering by us during The Last Days, I doubt very much that we are going to know anything about it until it's right on top of us.

And that is if it happens at all. Which I doubt it will.

Just look at the video: 2 July https://plus.google.com/107479441208213 ... 8213704786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PuppyMama
captain of 100

Post by PuppyMama »

Ezra wrote:
PuppyMama wrote:

My cousin her husband. 4 freinds and wife's all belive in nibiru all lds. I belive as well but don't really give it much thought. So looks like you might be wrong in just how many belive in nibiru.
I would suggest a poll. So that your not just throwing out numbers as fact that are not, as a way of ridiculing others belifes.
You'd do well to take your own advice! I may not believe in legends like you do (polygamy, big foot, a lady who has a chip in her head and communicates with aliens to tell you that a planet is going to collide with earth) but you seem to have no problem criticizing me because I don't!

I'll hand it to you - I do not know the actual number of Mormons who believe in this. To be honest, I really don't care! ;)

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

PuppyMama wrote:
Ezra wrote:
PuppyMama wrote:
You'd do well to take your own advice! I may not believe in legends like you do (polygamy, big foot, a lady who has a chip in her head and communicates with aliens to tell you that a planet is going to collide with earth) but you seem to have no problem criticizing me because I don't!

I'll hand it to you - I do not know the actual number of Mormons who believe in this. To be honest, I really don't care! ;)

It's funny that people who accuse others of wearing a tin foil hat are the ones who wear a blind fold. They cannot see what's right infront of them because if there own self induced blindness.

I was like you and didn't belive in so many things. Personally seeing bigfoot really opened my eyes. I did not belive befor that and laughed and like you ridiculed others who did.

I can't claim ignorance anymore though can I?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Kurt
Unfortunately, some of us are nuts.
dc

Curious Workman
captain of 100

Post by Curious Workman »

Really I don't see why people communicating with space aliens via chips implanted in their brains is necessarily a whackier idea than angels, "interpreters", and buried gold plates containing lost scriptures. Okay, maybe a tad whackier, but it's in the same ballpark. At least that's what non-Mormons looking in from the outside must think.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Ezra wrote:
I was like you and didn't belive in so many things. Personally seeing bigfoot really opened my eyes. I did not belive befor that and laughed and like you ridiculed others who did.

Where did you see it, I have to find it and kill it.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Nibiru is approaching the bottom of Sun. Well here is the end of all wars. Todays partial Eclipse. When the planets get closer to us, they will block out the entire sun, Sol has to be taking a beating! https://plus.google.com/107479441208213704786/posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Sirocco wrote:
Ezra wrote:

John day wildrenss area in oregon. North fork of the john day river about 30 minutes north of granite

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Bgood wrote:Nibiru is approaching the bottom of Sun. Well here is the end of all wars. Todays partial Eclipse. When the planets get closer to us, they will block out the entire sun, Sol has to be taking a beating! https://plus.google.com/107479441208213704786/posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hold on... where does the Diamond Authority fit into all this?!

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Ezra wrote:
Sirocco wrote:
Ezra wrote:

John day wildrenss area in oregon. North fork of the john day river about 30 minutes north of granite
It must be destroyed

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

Bgood wrote:Nibiru is approaching the bottom of Sun. Well here is the end of all wars. Todays partial Eclipse. When the planets get closer to us, they will block out the entire sun, Sol has to be taking a beating! https://plus.google.com/107479441208213704786/posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How come when I point my $3,000 german made telescope in the general direction of what you are talking about, all I see is nothing?

I genuinely don't get it. Give me better instructions and I'll look again.

KurtTheMormon
captain of 100

Post by KurtTheMormon »

IF there were an extra planet anywhere near the bounds of our solar system, it would wreak gravitational havoc on everything. You would see the ellipses of the planets totally FUBARed.

There is no such gravitational pull in the observable solar system.

If there were a planet out hurtling around on a collision course somewhere out in deep space, you would -not- be capable of seeing it without an extremely powerful telescope. Even then, it is highly unlikely anyone would find it until it was right on top of us disrupting the gravity of all the planets in our solar system.

This is basic physics.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

Sirocco wrote:
Hold on... where does the Diamond Authority fit into all this?!
NIBIRU SYSTEM ! No Doubt! See how it looks West Shore Café 2015-07-02

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

KurtTheMormon wrote:IF there were an extra planet anywhere near the bounds of our solar system, it would wreak gravitational havoc on everything. You would see the ellipses of the planets totally FUBARed.

There is no such gravitational pull in the observable solar system.

If there were a planet out hurtling around on a collision course somewhere out in deep space, you would -not- be capable of seeing it without an extremely powerful telescope. Even then, it is highly unlikely anyone would find it until it was right on top of us disrupting the gravity of all the planets in our solar system.

This is basic physics.
This.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

PuppyMama wrote:
JohnnyL wrote:We'll definitely see. It's not normal, though.

The mocking is interesting. Perhaps Nibiru is affecting some already?
Okay, I really should be more kind; my bad. It's just that it's hard for me to fathom that anyone, especially a Latter-Day Saint, could believe that some lady has a chip in her brain that she uses to communicate with aliens to tell us that a massive planet is coming to knock us out of orbit. If one truly believes in the Lord and His gospel, it is difficult for me to understand how one could believe this. MAYBE one could believe that He is working by "natural means" as we've been taught and the planet is the way by which He is going to destroy the earth... but the lady with the chip in her brain talking to aliens? That's just too much for me...
There are crazy messengers, but the messages could have something to them. I think lots of folks--the messengers and the receivers--understand that sometimes. I believe a lot of things, but because of what those things are, not the person who talks about them. You get lots of different people talking about lots of different viewpoints.