Julie Rowe's ability to prophesy;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Julie Rowe's ability to prophesy;

Post by AI2.0 »

I found some of Julie Rowe's posts saved on a blog and found some interesting posts that may be good indicators as to whether or not Julie's dreams are actually significant.

The blog is the wood zone and the posts were taken from AVOW from last year:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/20 ... posts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Bold added for emphasis)
Fellowdreamer: I have gone back and forth trying to decide if I should post anything at this time about what we may be in for in the very near future - and finally I have decided that the spirit has continued to impress upon my mind the need to share my thoughts and feelings regarding some of the very near future events that are coming our way.

Forgive me for my brevity and please try to be patient and understanding as you read what I share. I will try to do my best to share what I feel impressed to share, but in advance I need to let you know that although I have been directed by the spirit to post this - it's purpose is to serve as a voice of warning as well as to hopefully inspire even just one person who may need to hear this message.

For others, perhaps it will only serve as a reminder of the times we now live in, and yet for another, perhaps the purpose in my sharing at this time is to bring some sort of comfort to those who may now or in the near future need to hear these words and at some point in time reflect on them knowing that as tragedy strikes, we can each take comfort in knowing that the Lord is in control and that even the most awful things that happen to us and others that are caused by the evil acts and intents of the wicked are, can and will continue to be changed for out ultimate good as we seek the Lord and allow His power and majesty to fill our lives and help us become the people He not only intends for us to be, but also who we are destined to be. We have been foreordained to fulfill important individual missions in this life and not only does the Lord know who we are, Satan and his minions do too.

The question then becomes, "Do I know who I am?" and "Am I willing to do whatever is necessary and to do my part in the great eternal plan of happiness?"

So having said that, here goes:

I continue to have dreams and very strong impressions (which started last September) - that in mid February, starting the second week - but particularly getting very difficult in the third week of February and into March - there are some very difficult days ahead for many. I am specifically speaking about some seriously wicked actions by those in power who are planning and preparing to attempt several wicked acts....specifically pertaining to biological and chemical destructive actions which will affect many people. I do not want to be a fear monger or worry anyone - nor do I want this thread to turn into people asking me for more information. I respectfully ask that you do not probe me for details about what I am referring to. I promise you that if I feel directed by the spirit to share more, then I will. I also promise you that I will in no way compromise my relationship to the Lord and His trust in me in giving me the blessing of having dreams and other personal revelation regarding this or any other matter now or in the future.

There is too much at stake ----quite frankly my own personal salvation and safety (physically and spiritually speaking). I am only posting this because this has weighed on me so heavily for so long (I was shown these things the first time back in 2004 and it is very surreal that the time is here...) I am rarely given dates - usually just things in a kind of sequential order and sometimes not even that.

The purpose for this post is to testify that Jesus is the Christ. Secondly, to testify of the importance of food storage, water storage (and purification), and of having other emergency prep items on hand in our homes where we have access INSIDE. I am talking about being sure you have at least the basics the church has counseled us to have regarding three months of rotatable food storage of foods we eat on a regular basis, as well as heat, light and cooking sources for up to at least three months. Additionally focusing on the importance of WATER ---storage for a min of two weeks but ideally three to six months worth (which means at least one gallon per person per day plus any you may need for pets and/or individual circumstances regarding special medical conditions etc).

I also testify of the absolute importance of having at least three months worth of basic personal hygiene items on hand ---as well as any medications you need or may anticipate needing in an emergency situation...for example in a pandemic, or in the case of food or water contamination on a large scale.

Most importantly, I testify that miracles can and do and will happen. I testify that God loves all of his children and He has a plan for each of them. I testify that He know you and each of us individually and that He has foreseen these and all future events and He has a battle plan in action even as we speak. Trust in Him. Rely on Him. Do not fear. Follow the Prophet. Obey. Listen to the spirit and carefully discern. He will fulfill ALL of his promises. He will not fail us. Continue to fight the good fight knowing that as we stick to the basics and do all we can do, He takes care of the rest.

OldJanuary 27th, 2014 - Add Post To Favorites
This was LAST YEAR. Do any of you remember something like she describes happening in Mid February or March of 2014? I do not, nothing happened like what she described, here in Utah.
Yes, I did see children in the spirit world, and yes they were those who have already been born as well as those who will yet be born.

And yes, you are correct, we are usually "seen" as young adult spirits in the spirit world.

And YES, I do think there is going to be a lot happening in 2014....or more I should say. Food, water and other things will continue to sky rocket in price and supplies will be limited.

There will be some big events happening in the coming months, globally as well as in the U.S.

Sorry I can't say more. If I could I would have included it in the book.

I strongly suggest that we all just keep doing the best we can to prepare mentally, emotionally, physically - and especially spiritually

February 23rd, 2014 - Add Post To Favorites

fellowdreamer fellowdreamer is online now. Click to instant-message.
The above was posted on AVOW almost a year ago. Did any of you notice if 'food, water and other things' 'skyrocketed' in price? Were supplies of these commodities 'limited'? This did not describe events here in Utah, I am not aware that this description actually happened. I did notice a small increase in food prices but gas has taken such a plunge over the last few months that it has helped considerably.

There were some 'big events' but this is so vague a way to describe things, she can't be proven wrong.

In my opinion, I would call this 'prophecy' on Julie's part a 'miss'.

Here is another, she posted this when Ebola was becoming a big fear in the world.
I was shown years ago during my NDE that there would come a day when there would be people professing that they had special "miracle cures" for diseases...specifically cures for the upcoming plagues -special "concoctions" if you will. I am NOT talking about essential oils - pure essential oils are of the light and are truly helpful. What I am referring to is something far different.

More recently, as in the past few weeks, I was again shown in a series of dreams that the time has indeed come that I need to raise a voice of warning to those who may fall prey to the very cunning tactics of the evil one.

Namely, there are now and will continue to be in increasing numbers, individuals who will claim that they have been inspired through dreams and visions and even angels to make or develop certain oils or "cures" which will either protect people or heal people from the coming plagues.

To this end and for this purpose, I am posting this thread to serve as a voice of warning and to testify to those who may read my words that I know this is not of the Lord.

These "cures" are snake oil....but actually worse than snake oil, because not only do they not work to combat any virus, bacteria or other pathogen - they could actually be very dangerous to take and make one's symptoms worse and essentially further complicate the health issues.

I awoke from the dream with a very specific message - which was this:

"beware the plague be-gone" and other such things.

?????? Anyone else have any insights on this topic or can anyone help me out with this?????

I have personally never met anyone selling this or proclaiming this but I was very clearly warned to stay away and was left with the strong impression that I am to warn others as well.

please pm me if you feel prompted to do so.

Thanks.

OldJune 24th, 2014 - Add Post To Favorites
This was posted six months ago. Did anyone see any 'snake oils' sold to ward off plague? I did not. And, if you are not aware, Ebola is pretty much died out for now--though it could come back mutated. But, I suspect she believed, as some predicted, that it was going to be a global pandemic, which did not happen.

I'm aware that some feel that Julie's message has helped spur them to prepare for uncertain times and that's great. But why do we need outside sources to help us prepare? Why do we not heed our prophets' counsel? If some have tied belief in Julie with belief in the church, I hope if they become disillusioned with Julie, they don't also become disillusioned with the church as well. Personally I see that her 'predictions' have not panned out so far and I hope this does not cause some to lose faith in the church also.

This is a post about her car which she has mentioned a couple of times and which sets up a time frame for the call out to tent cities she claims will happen.
Just had the thought tonight that I would share something of significance that has recently happened for our family.

This past December, 2013, we purchased a Nissan Armada SUV. My husband found the car online, then we looked at it and several others and decided this was the right one.

Why is this significant? Because in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 I was shown that exact car in various dreams - some of which have to do with us driving it to Utah to a Place of Refuge....and this is yet another example of things I have dreamed actually coming to fruition.

Now, some may say - well, you dreamed about it, so of course you would look for a car that fits that description. Nope. I honestly can tell you that when it comes to buying vehicles in our family, my husband is the guy for this. He does the research and shopping, then shows them to me online and then we always shop around to several local places and people before we actually buy a car. He's been looking for our next vehicle for over a year, and we really did not want to purchase another car until Feb or March time frame, but the minute he showed me this SUV, I immediately recognized it as the one I had seen in my dreams. I did not tell him that. I purposefully did not mention any details about the car I had been shown in my dreams. All he knew was that the car we had in the future when these events occur, was a dark colored SUV pulling a trailer. I knew it was a full size SUV, but I did not even tell him that. He came to his own conclusion that we needed a full size SUV to be able to haul our things. He did the research and initial shopping - we literally drove half a dozen SUV's the weekend we bought this car, and then prayed about what we should do. The answer was clear for both of us, so we purchased this one.

One step closer....and it is very surreal.

January 31st, 2014 - Add Post To Favorites
She has said a couple of times that they do not keep their cars more than five years. Also, notice she mentions seeing the car in various dreams but there is no mention of her NDE, which in her book, we were led to believe, was how she received all this heavenly knowledge of future events.

Future predictions:
The collapse does not happen until after the Saints have been invited to gather, which happens in early Spring of the year -

My feelings are within the next two years.

The call to gather is a call to action - faith is tested and it comes when things are not that bad and not much different than they are today ----which is one of the reasons so many don't go. It is not a rescue mission after the calamities have already begun- it is a "pre-rescue mission" before the worst of it starts.

Beware of those who give specific dates...this is not the pattern the Lord uses. He may tell times and seasons - rough estimates - as things get closer may tell specific days when needed - ----but not given from a place of fear but rather one of love and faith.

Perhaps there will be some temporary bank closings before the call to gather for safety - but the true and total collapse happens later - not this summer.

I know this. I am traveling for three and a half weeks in July and was given specific counsel and direction to follow clear back last October 2013. In August I will be doing more traveling long distances - again - that would not be possible if the collapse had already happened or was going to happen.

I have been told and shown specific things pertaining the events that will unfold for me and my family next fall and know that we are getting much closer.

My days in Arizona are soon coming to an end which is another indication that we are getting much closer to the time for the gathering.

June 11th, 2014 - Add Post To Favorites
She has set a time frame with this post. She's suggesting we will gather to tent cities by June 2016. That leaves a year and a half for this 'prophecy' to come true.

So do you think Julie has painted herself into a box with this post? What do you think of her predictions for 2014 which did not seem to come true?

Also, do you think my fears are unfounded that if people lose confidence in Julie's predictions when/if they do not come true, they may lose confidence and trust in the church and it's counsel to prepare?

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe's ability to prophesy;

Post by Bee Prepared »

I believe it is an opportunistic publishing. The fact of the matter is that we are to follow the Prophet. Her vision the last days make me uncomfortable. It is also very repiticious.

I read " Return From Tomorrow" by George Ritchie many years ago.The few other times I've read of similar experiences, it makes me question. Not that I don't believe Christ could come to any of us in a vision/dream or in real life because I know He could but nonetheless these accounts make me uncomfortable.

Dubs
captain of 50

Post by Dubs »

In the book she stated that she seen Ebola, but it was not the major plague that hit America. I might have missed it in your quited text, but I didn't see her tie the oils to Ebola.

I'm still on the fence with her. Tent cities is hard to buy into and why does the church only talk about food storage, but never brings up camping/outdoor supplies?

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Dubs wrote:In the book she stated that she seen Ebola, but it was not the major plague that hit America. I might have missed it in your quited text, but I didn't see her tie the oils to Ebola.

I'm still on the fence with her. Tent cities is hard to buy into and why does the church only talk about food storage, but never brings up camping/outdoor supplies?
I'm not sure if she was referring to ebola, I'm not on AVOW so I don't know the context of her comments, but her remarks were around the time of the ebola crisis so likely, ebola spurred the discussion, though I don't think it matters.

You've picked up an important point. The church does not talk about preparing for some kind of call out, the church's directives are for storing food, water, supplies and getting out of debt, being self reliant. Those who put more stock in Julie's counsel get a different view of preparation than those who follow the church's guidelines and this will affect what they purchase and what they store.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

I am not convinced either ... she is difficult to believe ... but because of her but all the other nuts out there who lie.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

The problems when they start putting dates on events? It does chip away at the credibility when it doesn't happen. You mentioned about her only keeping cars for 5 years well there is another possibility, times are tough so they keep the car longer. My car we've had for about 10 years, goes well and is cheap to run. Maybe the car she has they will have for who knows how long. I don't know if what she says is true, the jury is still out.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

mhewett wrote:The problems when they start putting dates on events? It does chip away at the credibility when it doesn't happen. You mentioned about her only keeping cars for 5 years well there is another possibility, times are tough so they keep the car longer. My car we've had for about 10 years, goes well and is cheap to run. Maybe the car she has they will have for who knows how long. I don't know if what she says is true, the jury is still out.
The 'jury' is still out for the call out, you are correct, but we only have a year and a half, from her own calculations. But I believe she's already been proven wrong once. This was a post she made last January 2014 and I don't believe anything happened that could be the fulfillment of this prediction;
I continue to have dreams and very strong impressions (which started last September) - that in mid February, starting the second week - but particularly getting very difficult in the third week of February and into March - there are some very difficult days ahead for many. I am specifically speaking about some seriously wicked actions by those in power who are planning and preparing to attempt several wicked acts....specifically pertaining to biological and chemical destructive actions which will affect many people. I do not want to be a fear monger or worry anyone - nor do I want this thread to turn into people asking me for more information. I respectfully ask that you do not probe me for details about what I am referring to. I promise you that if I feel directed by the spirit to share more, then I will. I also promise you that I will in no way compromise my relationship to the Lord and His trust in me in giving me the blessing of having dreams and other personal revelation regarding this or any other matter now or in the future.

There is too much at stake ----quite frankly my own personal salvation and safety (physically and spiritually speaking). I am only posting this because this has weighed on me so heavily for so long (I was shown these things the first time back in 2004 and it is very surreal that the time is here...) I am rarely given dates - usually just things in a kind of sequential order and sometimes not even that.
And I'm afraid if she doesn't want to be 2-0, she may need to keep her car a while longer than she's kept her other ones, or she'll have to make a concerted effort to keep buying the same make, model and color until something happens she can claim as fulfillment. :ymblushing:

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Muerte Rosa wrote:When was that chemical attack on Syria last year?
April

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

David Cohen anyone?

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

I don't think David Cohen ever claimed to have visions or revelations. He reached his conclusion on the date for the opening of the Seventh Seal from studying the scriptures and other prophetic statements.

cayenne
captain of 100

Post by cayenne »

iamse7en wrote:David Cohen anyone?

What happened to that guy anyway? Mr. Cohen

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

cayenne wrote:What happened to that guy anyway? Mr. Cohen
His predictions/prophecies didn't come true and, near as I can tell, he hasn't been seen or heard from publicly since.

LDS Dude
captain of 50

Post by LDS Dude »

I don't doubt her near death experience, but I think anything beyond that will be hit and miss at best, we can receive impressions from various sources and time lines can change.

Also, a thought about the car, it could so be that maybe things get bad enough that her family has to hold on to that car for longer than 5 years, who knows.
Last edited by LDS Dude on February 21st, 2015, 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

Well, we aren't quite through with Ebola either, and likely won't be. I already believed people we're working on weaponizing diseases. Actually read a recent article about the former Soviet Union's well-documented foray into this field. Does anyone think they just gave up? So it's hard for me to say whether I believe the things Julie says she sees or feels, or whether I'm just nodding my head because it all fits what I already believe I know.

Anyway, Ebola is still going in Africa, the Church is still providing food and relief efforts, and this thing (all diseases heightening in recent days) is far from over.

Ebola Cases On Rise For First Time This Year

http://tiny.iavian.net/437n

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

I read her book, there was no prophecy of any kind ... She wrote what she saw.

The really questions are these. Did she really see it and record it accurately and was it literal or figurative.

For me, I do believe that she saw what she said she saw. The timing is something she never stated, but she like the rest of us are entitled to guessing.

shestalou
captain of 100

Post by shestalou »

AlbertaBronco wrote:I read her book, there was no prophecy of any kind ... She wrote what she saw.

The really questions are these. Did she really see it and record it accurately and was it literal or figurative.

For me, I do believe that she saw what she said she saw. The timing is something she never stated, but she like the rest of us are entitled to guessing.
Exactly, the first non judgemental person Ive heard on here, we are all mortals sometimes what God reveals to us can be interperted wrong, we see this all the time. A year before the new temple movie came out I had a vision of God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost over looking the world, and when I saw the first movie of Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and Michael I realized I mistook the Holy Ghost for Michael, just remember when we judge others we condemn ourselves, dont be so hard on someone that wants to share such a beautiful experience, I give her credit it I would never share mine to the extent she has. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

AI2.0 wrote:She has set a time frame with this post. She's suggesting we will gather to tent cities by June 2016. That leaves a year and a half for this 'prophecy' to come true.
So do you think Julie has painted herself into a box with this post? What do you think of her predictions for 2014 which did not seem to come true?
Also, do you think my fears are unfounded that if people lose confidence in Julie's predictions when/if they do not come true, they may lose confidence and trust in the church and it's counsel to prepare?
There is nothing wrong with her predictions or timelines, things are rapidly deteriorating and the Hastening due to age changes of missionaries is basically done, and the Shemittah/Jubilee - big release is coming Sept 2015. Keep you head in the sand and deny all the signs and wonders shown to date. The signs are given for a reason!!!

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

OK, time for me to make a prediction. I predict that there will be NO callout and NO tent cities! Sure, there will come a day when we will return to Jackson County but it won’t happen until the Lord brings destruction upon this nation. Orson Pratt said:

“Well then, to return to the prophesying, when the time shall come that the Lord shall waste away this nation, he will give commandment to this people to return and possess their own inheritance which they purchased some forty-four years ago in the state of Missouri”. (Gerald N. Lund, The Coming of the Lord ,110.)

All of this callout and tent city business is a fabrication by the prophecy for profit folks over at AVOW! None of the prophets since the beginning of the restoration has taught this! President Monson doesn’t teach this! The scriptures contain no prophecy of such an event and if there had never been such a thing as AVOW we wouldn't be having this discussion! Further, Julie Rowe wouldn't be talking about tent cities if it hadn't been for AVOW because it would have never entered her brain.

Mr. Young teaches that we are already in the seventh seal for pete’s sake. Of course we should give him credit for being only one millennia off! What a joke! If you ask me, AVOW is a terrible place to go shopping for doctrine!!!

There, I’ve said it. :)

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

friendsofthe wrote:OK, time for me to make a prediction. I predict that there will be NO callout and NO tent cities! Sure, there will come a day when we will return to Jackson County but it won’t happen until the Lord brings destruction upon this nation. Orson Pratt said:

“Well then, to return to the prophesying, when the time shall come that the Lord shall waste away this nation, he will give commandment to this people to return and possess their own inheritance which they purchased some forty-four years ago in the state of Missouri”. (Gerald N. Lund, The Coming of the Lord ,110.)

All of this callout and tent city business is a fabrication by the prophecy for profit folks over at AVOW! None of the prophets since the beginning of the restoration has taught this! President Monson doesn’t teach this! The scriptures contain no prophecy of such an event and if there had never been such a thing as AVOW we wouldn't be having this discussion! Further, Julie Rowe wouldn't be talking about tent cities if it hadn't been for AVOW because it would have never entered her brain.

Mr. Young teaches that we are already in the seventh seal for pete’s sake. Of course we should give him credit for being only one millennia off! What a joke! If you ask me, AVOW is a terrible place to go shopping for doctrine!!!

There, I’ve said it. :)
There are a number of scriptures that come to mind ... if you seek peace, you must flee to Zion.

From a logical point of view, there is no way that Zion will ever be redeemed unless the saints are off one heart and one mind and dwelt in righteousness.

If something doesn't happen that brings us to a more righteous unified plane how on earth will we ever be ready for Zion to come?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

AlbertaBronco wrote:
There are a number of scriptures that come to mind ... if you seek peace, you must flee to Zion.

From a logical point of view, there is no way that Zion will ever be redeemed unless the saints are off one heart and one mind and dwelt in righteousness.

If something doesn't happen that brings us to a more righteous unified plane how on earth will we ever be ready for Zion to come?
The Zion society we seek will be brought about as a byproduct of the Second Coming. Remember, not all members of the church will be a part of the coming Zion, only about 50 % according to the parable to the ten virgins.

It is true that we mortals will never be able to bring Zion about but Christ will!!! To be realistic we have to keep in mind that even a Zion people are not perfect in and of themselves. What makes the different is their faith in Christ and the atonement. A Zion people knows how to use the atonement in their lives in order to progress towards perfection!

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

friendsofthe wrote:
AlbertaBronco wrote:

The Zion society we seek will be brought about as a byproduct of the Second Coming. Remember, not all members of the church will be a part of the coming Zion, only about 50 % according to the parable to the ten virgins.

It is true that we mortals will never be able to bring Zion about but Christ will!!! To be realistic we have to keep in mind that even a Zion people are not perfect in and of themselves. What makes the different is their faith in Christ and the atonement. A Zion people knows how to use the atonement in their lives in order to progress towards perfection!
I agree that we don't bring about Zion, but if you compare the call out to Zion's camp ... a camp that produced church leadership for almost 50 years, bringing the saints together before the Lord comes again could have the same effect.

I guess only time will tell if there is a call out or not.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I don't know how the cleansing will happen, but since prophecies usually come about through natural processes, I would imagine it would be the old tried-n-true trio: war, famine, and pestilence. If that's the case, I would hope we're physically gathered out of the way first.

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Post by Fairminded »

Right, hp.
And remember that oft-quoted verse in the bk of Mormon:
"And my father dwelt in a tent."

shestalou
captain of 100

Post by shestalou »

Read 3 Nephi 3-13-22 talks about gathering in the wildnerness and separating the saints from their enemies, time to wake up people, the BOM doesnt lie or just make predictions.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

shestalou wrote:Read 3 Nephi 3-13-22 talks about gathering in the wildnerness and separating the saints from their enemies, time to wake up people, the BOM doesnt lie or just make predictions.
That is what I think too ... I believe the book of Mormon is written for our day and it is kind of a precursor to what we should expect in our day.