"American Sniper" Movie Exposed As Giant Hoax

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

"American Sniper" Movie Exposed As Giant Hoax

Post by moonwhim »

American Sniper is the number one movie in America, which proves we love a good story over the truth. Alex Jones covers the instances where the US government used it's soldiers as propaganda pieces only to discard them when they cease to be useful. Chris Kyle the American Sniper is another hoax used to brainwash the American people that war is good for the state.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Re: "American Sniper" Movie Exposed As Giant Hoax

Post by AlbertaBronco »

Rated R ... never seen it ... don't really care either.

Steve Clark
captain of 1,000

Post by Steve Clark »

AlbertaBronco wrote:Rated R ... never seen it ... don't really care either.
I was planning on seeing it until I saw it was supposedly based on Chris Kyle.

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

AlbertaBronco wrote:Rated R ... never seen it ... don't really care either.
Yeah, leave it up to BABYLON'S RATING system to determine what is clean and what is not. Does this mean you've never seen About Time? It is Rated R, yet is one of the most uplifting and positive movies about the importance of family. R rating doesn't mean jack squat. Say you don't want to see it because it's war propaganda or too much foul language. Some of the dirtiest movies I have seen the past few years have been PG-13 movies. /rant Your quip of a comment just had an air of superiority that was kinda annoying, sorry.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

I have seen a lot of movies that are rated R. I grew up in a house that did not really care about movie ratings. The reason why I don't care is that war is way too glorified in movies these days ... the last great war movie to show how awful war really is was saving Ryan's privates.

WhereCanITurn4Peace
captain of 100

Post by WhereCanITurn4Peace »

AlbertaBronco wrote: saving Ryan's privates.
This has got to be a typo or else you are watching movies that have an XXX rating! :p

triple777
captain of 100

Post by triple777 »

Thank you so much for posting this.

Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, now add Chris Kyle to the biggest military propaganda failures. They murdered Pat for speaking the truth, they murdered 4 men in Jessica's unit just to cover up her acts under combat and to keep the truth from coming out. She comes out and tells the truth and nobody gives a crap. This also shows you the willingness of your military to just plain lie to you.

blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

Post by blondenblueeyed »

I see Jonesy is alive and well and continuing to spout yet another conspiracy/hoax theory. Unbelievable people would waste their time listening to this overfed nutjob. There is NOTHING that is a hoax about war and the men returning from it including Chris Kyle. I'm embarrassed for our military who put themselves in harm's way to have a dunderhead like Alex Jones running off his mouth. How about he put forth HIS credentials and experience in the matter. :-w

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... 629&page=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ouch.

blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

Johnny L. What's your point? Did you slam your finger in the door or something that made you say 'ouch'?

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

blondenblueeyed wrote:There is NOTHING that is a hoax about war and the men returning from it including Chris Kyle.
I agree its no hoax, It really happened, just more brainwashing. War is always wrong no matter what. The second anyone uses force in anything they are saying they do not have the intelligence or the reason to work things out peacefully. All wars in this dispensation are the poor dying for the rich and war has nothing at all to do with protecting anyone's rights or homeland. When anyone says its okay to kill millions of innocent civilians in other countries and write it off to collateral damage I say they don't have the guts to stand up to their criminal government and tell THEM to go fight and die for a lie. Stand up for what is right and say killing people is wrong for any reason except to actually repel an incoming army! There are millions of American Soldiers that feel the same way THIS American soldier feels. ITS ALL CRAP! ITS ALL A LIE! 25 of us a DAY are committing suicide because of the CRAP we had to do. aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Tell me, Blondie or Bond3.5 or someone,

1. WHY did the US attack Iraq?

2. And -- what good did it do for all the blood spilled on both sides?

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

BroJones wrote:Tell me, Blondie or Bond3.5 or someone,

To subjugate it to the NWO.

From my point of view - no good was done. Many people died, on both sides. Much property and wealth was destroyed, on both sides. The USA went another 2 trillion in debt and has done untold physical, psychological and moral damage to our military. A different set of thugs is in charge of an artificial country. And agency rolls on (to quote Shadow...)

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Obrien wrote:

To subjugate it to the NWO.

From my point of view - no good was done. Many people died, on both sides. Much property and wealth was destroyed, on both sides. The USA went another 2 trillion in debt and has done untold physical, psychological and moral damage to our military. A different set of thugs is in charge of an artificial country. And agency rolls on (to quote Shadow...)
I appreciate your insights, Obrien.
I wish more could see what is happening and NOT glorify US warfare in Iraq - which is now a country in shambles and great distress.
And yet some are pushing to attack Iran...

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

BroJones wrote:I wish more could see what is happening and NOT glorify US warfare in Iraq - which is now a country in shambles and great distress. And yet some are pushing to attack Iran...
Indeed. I wish people could see that also. We cannot say things against certain ideologies, history, political agendas or groups or we will go to jail and/or have our lives destroyed. We cannot do certain peaceful things without risking the chance of being killed. Yet, we and our children can go on the internet/youtube and watch as a Christian priest has his head cut off with a knife by extremists who were trained and provisioned by us. You can go on the internet/youtube and see a man get burned alive. You can go to the movie theaters and watch an American sniper kill a little girl and her mother because they were going to kill people that invaded their country and killed their family. Like only we have the right to protect our homeland.

It's called conditioning, social engineering and propaganda at its finest.

2BFree
captain of 100

Post by 2BFree »

Reason #1: Sadam was trading his oil directly rather than in USDs
Reason #2: TPTB wanted to gain access to certain ancient relics and antiquities that Sadam had sequested
Reason #3: It was time for a regime change since it was the US that put him in power in the first place

No "good" comes from any unrighteous conflict especially as the US acting as the aggressor. Yes the US soldiers suffered casualties but the Iraqi people have and continue to suffer by a huge magnitude of scale i.e. a million plus dead and maimed to what the US has. Mission accomplished...

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

2BFree wrote:No "good" comes from any unrighteous conflict especially as the US acting as the aggressor. Yes the US soldiers suffered casualties but the Iraqi people have and continue to suffer by a huge magnitude of scale i.e. a million plus dead and maimed to what the US has. Mission accomplished...
And we are getting ready to pay a heavy heavy price for allowing our leaders to do such heinous atrocities for many years in our names.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

moonwhim wrote:American Sniper is the number one movie in America, which proves we love a good story over the truth. Alex Jones covers the instances where the US government used it's soldiers as propaganda pieces only to discard them when they cease to be useful. Chris Kyle the American Sniper is another hoax used to brainwash the American people that war is good for the state.
Yet I've heard it referred to as "a powerful anti-war movie." Haven't seen it yet. Waiting for it to be on On Demand.

blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

You have gotten sidetracked Jones. This movie wasn't so much about the 'war' as it was about what happens when our military are sent to war and return home to try to pick up the pieces with themselves and their families. This movie wasn't about glorifying war or even Chris Kyle, it was a TRUE story of the tragedy of war and it's personal devastation.

You're asking the wrong questions. This movie wasn't about the conspiracies, it was about ONE soldier's journey to hell and back. You spend too much times hanging out with Alex Jones. Elitists (politicians/bankers) profit from war and Alex Jones profits from real and imagined conspiracies surrounding the elitists and their wars. IMO they deserve each other. Both are getting rich off WAR.

The biggest "HOAX" here is Alex Jones and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Hope you get the worm out of your mouth.

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

blondenblueeyed wrote:You're asking the wrong questions. This movie wasn't about the conspiracies, it was about ONE soldier's journey to hell and back. You spend too much times hanging out with Alex Jones. Elitists (politicians/bankers) profit from war and Alex Jones profits from real and imagined conspiracies surrounding the elitists and their wars. IMO they deserve each other. Both are getting rich off WAR.

The biggest "HOAX" here is Alex Jones and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Hope you get the worm out of your mouth.
I tend to agree with you about Alex Jones and others in that same ilk. Money is always their motive along with disinformation if it can make them more money. But I don't think BroJones is sidetracked at all. He asked legitimate questions that have nothing to do with Alex Jones or conspiracies. These questions should be asked and all Americans deserve honest answers, not more lies, from our Government.

And concerning American Sniper, it was total and utter conditioning period. Much of it was a lie and there are many sources, including many veterans that were there, to check this if you would bother to look. Talk about hook, line and sinker. If you cant see that then there is little hope that you can understand what BroJones questions are about. The US attacked Iraq based on Lies! Nothing good has come out of it at all except for the people that profit off of war. We have lost the few remaining freedoms we had based on the propaganda that is the Iraq war. 100's of thousands of innocent people dead and millions displaced. I feel terrible for the people that did not die that come back to our country totally changed people. Many join police forces to kill more innocent unarmed people and many more commit suicide because of the atrocities they witnessed and/or participated in.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

LittleLion wrote:And concerning American Sniper, it was total and utter conditioning period. Much of it was a lie and there are many sources, including many veterans that were there, to check this if you would bother to look.
:YMAPPLAUSE: