Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

mes5464 wrote:So what does this mean?

Researcher shows that black holes do not exist
Doesn't mean much. This paper is not peer reviewed, and will be disbelieved because Einstein's relativity predicts black holes to exist. By using and changing Einstein's already wrong equations, and by using wrong standard dogma quantum models, the math is still wrong, and this is not the way to prove that black holes do not exist. Electric Universe scientists have already done it, like all the empty center supernovas that explode near the galaxy center, making so much dust, that they think a black hole lies at the galaxy center.

Why Black Holes Don't Exist (Stephen Crothers)
Einstein theoretical Mathematical assumptions is why folks believe in black holes to begin with even though not one person has ever observed one. I find it funny that these folks are saying black holes don't exist because of the math when at the same time black holes exist because of math. It's as if they're trying to disprove that leprechauns exist by using high level mathematics.

Laura Mersini-Houghton is mentioned in the link above which she proves mathematically that black holes don't exist. ;)
“I’m still not over the shock,” said Mersini-Houghton. “We’ve been studying this problem for a more than 50 years and this solution gives us a lot to think about.”

For decades, black holes were thought to form when a massive star collapses under its own gravity to a single point in space – imagine the Earth being squished into a ball the size of a peanut – called a singularity.
Many physicists and astronomers believe that our universe originated from a singularity that began expanding with the Big Bang. However, if singularities do not exist, then physicists have to rethink their ideas of the Big Bang and whether it ever happened.
It evolved from a "singularity"? ... that would mean there was "something" there to begin with ... the "cause" of the singularity was??? ... But this goes against the foundation of big bang cosmology that there was "nothing" before the BB? .... Just where do you start with these people. If it is shown singularities do exist, then it's bye bye big bang cosmology, audios Einstein. So the paper does call into question the big bang but It suggests that a star actually undergoes all of the stellar evolutionary stages--including stopping just short of a singularity!

This way they can postulate more ideas on how the big bang derives, too, from this "almost singularity." It's similar to the Rosetta/ESA team having to regroup and "revolutionize" their ideas about comets by keeping the dirty snowball idea no matter what they happen to see that contradicts that theory.

It is also interesting to note that within the past year Stephen Hawking also claimed that black holes don't exist.
“There is no escape from a black hole in classical theory,” Hawking told Nature. Quantum theory, however, “enables energy and information to escape from a black hole”. A full explanation of the process, the physicist admits, would require a theory that successfully merges gravity with the other fundamental forces of nature. But that is a goal that has eluded physicists for nearly a century. “The correct treatment,” Hawking says, “remains a mystery.”

http://www.nature.com/news/stephen-hawk ... es-1.14583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So Stephen Hawking says that a matter-gobbling object as beloved of relativists & Big Bangers is an impossibility as it disobeys Quantum theory - and says there is NO Event Horizon at all. :ymparty: Apparently the whole process is all very mysterious as it either obeys Quantum or Relativity but not both.

I have pointed out somewhere in this thread the conundrum about black holes ... how they went from gobbling up everything, as matter disappeared forever into utter oblivion, to then somehow becoming the most fertile objects imaginable ... spewing forth matter and giving rise to all creation. Now the great Stephen Hawking can't reconciling this. Why did it take him (one of the most intelligent minds alive today) so long to realize this? What happened? =)) So thank you, I guess, Mr. Hawking for giving the Holy Anointing on something we already know!
"The laws of gravity and quantum theory allow universes to appear spontaneously from Nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing. It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going. The universe can create itself out of nothing, and God is no longer necessary.” -Steven Hawking
"General Relativity is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king..., its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists...

I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view." -Nikola Tesla
Hawking Still in the Dark on Black Holes | Space News
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on March 7th, 2018, 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Black holes tear logic apart
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/black-hol ... e=tyybhrr8

More from Stephen Crothers ... (related to paper linked by mes5464)
I got my own way, to go,

And now I want,

To take your minds;

I, believe, if you could see,

The blood between the lines,

I, believe, that you could be,

A better kind;

Please lead the way so the unborn can play,

On some greener hill;

Laugh as the flames eat their burning remains,

Fools die laughing still.

‘Fools’, Deep Purple, Fireball, 1971, (Gillan, I.,
Glover, R., Lord, J., Blackmore, R., Paice, I.)

ABSTRACT
I extend my thanks to Professor Gerardus ‘t Hooft, Nobel Laureate in Physics, for making more widely known my work on black hole theory, big bang cosmology, and Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, by means of his personal website, and for providing me thereby with the opportunity to address the subject matter - supported by extensive references to primary sources for further information - in relation to his many comments, by means of this dedicated paper. The extensive mathematical appendices herein are not prerequisite to understanding the text http://vixra.org/pdf/1409.0072v2.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stephen J. Crothers on Non-existence of Black Holes, The Failure of General Relativity.
There's "proof" that Black Holes (and Dark Matter, Dark Energy and anything existing purely in the virtual world of math) do not and cannot exist.

1. Premise: Black Holes are found in math equations
2. Premise: There is no empirical (non-mathematical) observation of a Black Hole
3. Premise: Math Equations are wrong

Still Chasing the Ghosts of ‘Dark Matter’ and ‘Dark Energy’
http://www.thunderbolts.info/webnews/gh ... matter.htm

Greater and Greater Attractors;
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/ ... actors.htm

Astronomy Picture of the Day
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap990128.html

Having discovered electric power we find it indispensable.

Black Hole Dynamo May Be Cosmos' Ultimate Electricity Generator
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 073033.htm

Scientists reveal Milky Way's magnetic attraction
http://www.physorg.com/news181983028.html

All previous Milky Way calculations and mathematical models wrong? Yep.
“This research will challenge current thinking among astronomers,” Dr Crocker says. “For the last 30 years there has been considerable uncertainty of the exact value of the magnetic field in the centre of the Milky Way. The strength of this field enters into most calculations in astronomy, since almost all of space is magnetised,” he says.

“If our Galactic centre’s magnetic field is stronger than we thought, this raises additional questions of how it got so strong when fields in the early universe are, in contrast, quite weak."
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on March 30th, 2018, 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

felucia24
Hi, I'm new.

Post by felucia24 »

SempiternalHarbinger,

Referring to the statue that used to be in the Salt Lake Temple, how do you know it was removed due to complaints? Do you have any source or information on this? I would really like to learn more.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Semp, buddy. I've got some pictures for you to play with. Enjoy!

Google Earth view:

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Very cool!! Thanks brother for thinking of me!! Looks to me to be a Christmas tree/polar configuration! Happens to be one of the oldest symbols of antiquity.

@ felucia24, are you still around?? I am real sorry, I never saw your post but would like to answer it. :)
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on January 18th, 2015, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

Check out this awesome video. It holds some of the secrets to the pendulum and our wave-matter in motion universe.
The varying lengths of string are in chromatic order. Notice the 12 weights, there are twelve pitches in a chromatic scale each a semitione above the other. I believe that the elements that make up our universe are arranged in a similar way with two way opposed motion. We are unaware of the wave-matter in motion because the tensions of electrical potential -the strings- change the rate at which time flows so that they give the illusion of separateness. In reality, everything that we know as real is an illusion of similar effect. The same goes for all matter in motion.
Edit: here's the correct link! sorry bout that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AiV12XBbI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
How the elements are arranged in integrating octaves of light. Forget the big bang. The universe is cyclical, static, and eternal.
How the elements are arranged in integrating octaves of light. Forget the big bang. The universe is cyclical, static, and eternal.
10_octaves_1.jpg (459.03 KiB) Viewed 5409 times
Last edited by andsmith0723 on January 18th, 2015, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

The video is unavailable. :(

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

Hey guys I put in the correct link! sorry about the trouble

gazing out a window
captain of 10

Post by gazing out a window »

love this thread, from the electrical explanations to the pictures. Just wanted to share a quote I saw last night.

Answers to Gospel Questions, volume 4, by Joseph Fielding Smith, copyright 1965, page 22

During his meandering answer to the question -where is was the garden of Eden? he referred to the days of paleg when the earth was divided...

"Speaking of this great event Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky, in his book, Earth in Upheaval, makes the following comment:

The theory of drifting continents, debated since the 1920's has its starting point in the similarity of the shape of the coastlines of Brazil and Africa. This similarity (or better, complementation) plus some early fauna and floral affinities suggested to Professor Alfred Wegner of Cruz in the Tyrol that in the early geological age these two continents and islands were once a single land mass that in various epochs divided and drifted apart. Those who do not subscribe to the theory of continental drift continue to explain the affinity of plants and animals by 'land bridges' or former land connections between continents and also between continents and islands. (Earth in Upheaval, p. 118)

This, of course, has little to do with the Garden of Eden, but it does show that there havfe been great changes on the earth's surface since the days of Adam."

This just made my day last night. I laid awake wondering what else he might have thought about our friend Velikovsky. Anyway, its nice to know a priesthood leader (second in line of authority at the time of this publishing) thought Velikovsky of sufficient merit in answer to a sincere question.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

andsmith0723 wrote:Hey guys I put in the correct link! sorry about the trouble
No trouble at all brother, thanks for posting. The video and picture are very cool!!!

This is something I would like to become more familiar with. I read this paper a few years ago to introduce my mind to these concepts, maybe it's time to revisit this topic.

The Allais Effect and Majorana (modern pendulum experiments) by Miles Mathis ( love this guy)
http://milesmathis.com/allais.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gazing out a window wrote:love this thread, from the electrical explanations to the pictures. Just wanted to share a quote I saw last night.

Answers to Gospel Questions, volume 4, by Joseph Fielding Smith, copyright 1965, page 22

During his meandering answer to the question -where is was the garden of Eden? he referred to the days of paleg when the earth was divided...

"Speaking of this great event Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky, in his book, Earth in Upheaval, makes the following comment:

The theory of drifting continents, debated since the 1920's has its starting point in the similarity of the shape of the coastlines of Brazil and Africa. This similarity (or better, complementation) plus some early fauna and floral affinities suggested to Professor Alfred Wegner of Cruz in the Tyrol that in the early geological age these two continents and islands were once a single land mass that in various epochs divided and drifted apart. Those who do not subscribe to the theory of continental drift continue to explain the affinity of plants and animals by 'land bridges' or former land connections between continents and also between continents and islands. (Earth in Upheaval, p. 118)

This, of course, has little to do with the Garden of Eden, but it does show that there have been great changes on the earth's surface since the days of Adam."

This just made my day last night. I laid awake wondering what else he might have thought about our friend Velikovsky. Anyway, its nice to know a priesthood leader (second in line of authority at the time of this publishing) thought Velikovsky of sufficient merit in answer to a sincere question.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy the thread. I had never read that quote by Joseph Fielding Smith.

It is interesting to note that Velikovsky is the only secular author recommended in our Old Testament Manuals. Speaking about the creation of this world this is what is printed in the OT manual via Hugh Nibley...
Although the majority of geologists, astronomers, and other scientists believe that even this long period is not adequate to explain the physical evidence found in the earth, there are a small number of reputable scholars who disagree. These claim that the geologic clocks are misinterpreted and that tremendous catastrophes in the earth’s history speeded up the processes that normally may take thousands of years. They cite evidence supporting the idea that thirteen thousand years is not an unrealistic time period. Immanuel Velikovsky, for example, wrote three books amassing evidence that worldwide catastrophic upheavals have occurred in recent history, and he argued against uniformitarianism, the idea that the natural processes in evidence now have always prevailed at the same approximate rate of uniformity. These books are Worlds in Collision, Ages in Chaos, and Earth in Upheaval. Two Latter-day Saint scientists, Melvin A. Cook and M. Garfield Cook, have also advocated this theory in their book Science and Mormonism. A short summary of the Cooks’ approach can be found in Paul Cracroft’s article “How Old Is the Earth?” (Improvement Era, Oct. 1964, pp. 827–30, 852).
It's really amazing how much influence for good Velikovsky had on so many brilliant minds. There is a long list of electrical engineers, plasma physicists, comparative mythologist and ancient history who received their inspiration from Velikovsky. The general consensus on the good Jewish doctor might have been incorrect in details but correct in his overall reconstruction of the past. The Electric Universe comes to the opposite conclusion and now claim that Velikovsky was correct in details but entirely wrong in his overall presentation. He had the pieces correct but, unfortunately, displaced them in time.
"Many geological speculations have been put forth to account for the great changes that have happened in the surface strata of the earth. But it is not our intention to examine the probability of improbability of those conjectures; but merely to give some few facts from divine revelation to show that the present geological conditions of our globe are not, in their general characteristics, the result of slow and gradual changes; but the effects of sudden convulsions and catastrophes under the control and superintendence of the All-powerful Being who formed all things." (The Seer, Vol. II, No. 4, April, 1854, italics added.)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

SempiternalHarbinger,
I can see how this universe is filled with "energy that results from charged particles" (electricity). Still, I wouldn't jump to the consclusion that electricity is the most significant factor. It seems that the EU model can't justify neutrinos from the sun. Maybe we have to consider multiple possibilities. Possibly, faith is essential and not all of our universe is scientifically study-able but some may be based on quantum mechanics theory of higher dimensions - infinite possibilities and consciousness.

Isn't there some truth in traditional physics - relativity and gravity? Could it be that we don't have to do away with standard models, but adjust the influences of gravity and relativity with findings of electric plasmic phenomena? It seems that is the Unified Field Theory (along with quantum mechanics) which I look forward to discoveries in!

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

Thinker wrote:SempiternalHarbinger,
I can see how this universe is filled with "energy that results from charged particles" (electricity). Still, I wouldn't jump to the consclusion that electricity is the most significant factor. It seems that the EU model can't justify neutrinos from the sun. Maybe we have to consider multiple possibilities. Possibly, faith is essential and not all of our universe is scientifically study-able but some may be based on quantum mechanics theory of higher dimensions - infinite possibilities and consciousness.

Isn't there some truth in traditional physics - relativity and gravity? Could it be that we don't have to do away with standard models, but adjust the influences of gravity and relativity with findings of electric plasmic phenomena? It seems that is the Unified Field Theory (along with quantum mechanics) which I look forward to discoveries in!
Relativity and Quantum Mechanics hold lots of truth, but most of it is illusion because they do not understand motion and the dualities of the fundamental forces of nature. String Theory is starting to have break throughs in understanding the dualities but they have yet to realize that string theory is a theory of light. Everything is made of light, and all matter in motion is simulated with 1 force: Electricity. There is no force of magnetism or gravity in Nature. Magnetism and gravity only seem to exist. They are effects, whose cause is electricity.
Gravity is the illusion created from matter accumulating in anodes. There is no force inside the anode pulling matter inwards like mainstream physics would have you believe. They have it backwards. All matter wants to expand exponentially. Gravity appears to us as the focal point of electrical potential. Electrical potential is focused inwards towards their common logarithmic center due to centripetal inward motion. The effect is an attraction from within its center.
Magnetism is made manifest when the internal pressure of compressed potential is discharged. When mass accumulates to form the anode, that compression is forced from the outside-in. The pressure on the inside of the divide increases exponentially.(hence the vacuum energy of space) This resistance to compression is made manifest as thermal energy (heat) and incandescence. When the outer pressure is discharged, then the internal core pressure is allowed to expand. Once this accumulated potential reaches its peak no other new force is needed to expand. Expansion is achieved by the internal resistance built up during the compression cycle. This outwardly expanding radiation is perceived as magnetism, some calling the effect negative electricity. The outward expanding radiation is entirely electric though! The cause being the centripetal electric stream becoming an expanding centrifugal electric stream - confused as magnetism !
Neutrinos are the result of this outwardly expanding radiation, and because of the confusion with negative electricity they believe that the force of electricity has no effect on them.
Here is a picture of Walter Russells diagram of the cathode anode wave cycle
Attachments
walter-russell06_905.jpg
walter-russell06_905.jpg (237.99 KiB) Viewed 5158 times

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

AndSmith,
Thanks for your comments - I'll think about it more.
Reading writings of people like you and SempiternalHarbinger - I've felt such awe at your studies and consideration as well as awe with this universe!

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

Thinker wrote:AndSmith,
Thanks for your comments - I'll think about it more.
Reading writings of people like you and SempiternalHarbinger - I've felt such awe at your studies and consideration as well as awe with this universe!
No prob Thinker. When the spirit takes something normally bewildering and complex, then makes it simple..it gives me the up most gratitude to God! I hope as you continue to study things for yourself that you will have this blessing as well.
One thing to consider when studying physics is that science is built upon observation and our senses. The fact that we live in a physical plane of existence with the veil drawn, our senses inevitably lead us to wrong conclusions. Follow your intuition and the universes mysteries will be laid out in front of you. Let God teach you and the puzzle pieces will come together! :)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

AndSmith,
I admire how you can openly dive into science while maintaining faith. Rare!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Hey Thinker! Please call me Matt. :) I apologize for this long post, it was not my intention. If you don't make it through it no hard feelings. :ymhug:
Thinker wrote:SempiternalHarbinger,
I can see how this universe is filled with "energy that results from charged particles" (electricity). Still, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that electricity is the most significant factor.
99.999 % of the known universe is, in fact, matter in its plasma state. I'd say that's pretty significant. The surface of the sun is plasma; not hot gas, which is quite a different thing. So, if you don't know how cosmic plasmas behave, you don't know the Universe. And astrophysical plasmas may behave differently to terrestrial plasmas.

But make no mistake, God is the ALL significant factor!!! However, I do believe that electricity is intimately interconnected with the Priesthood and the Holy Spirit/Light of Christ and is the major agent for controlling, creating, moving, and life giving force that fills the immensity of the Universe. "It is the light, life, power and principle of all things, by which they move; and of all intelligences, by which they think."
The light of Christ fills the “immensity of space” and is the means by which Christ is able to be “in all things, and is through all things, and is round about all things.” It “giveth life to all things” and is “the law by which all things are governed.” It is also “the light that quickeneth” man’s understanding (see D&C 88:6–13, 41).

John A Widstow on the Holy Spirit in "Joseph Smith the Scientist"...
The property of intelligence is to the Holy Spirit what energy is to the gross material of our senses.

...energy of nature is actually said to be the workings of the Holy Spirit. The passage reads as follows: "Man observes a universal energy in nature organization and disorganization succeed each other the thunders roll through the heavens; the earth trembles and becomes broken by earthquakes; fires consume cities and forests; the waters accumulate, flow over their usual bounds, and cause destruction of life and property; the worlds perform their revolutions in space with a velocity and power incomprehensible to man, and he, covered with a veil of darkness, calls this universal energy, God, when it is the workings of his Spirit, the obedient agent of his power, the wonder-working and life-giving principle in all nature."

In short, the writings the energy of nature, are only manifestations of the great, pervading force of intelligence. We do not understand the real nature of intelligence any better than we understand the true nature of energy. We only know that by energy or intelligence gross matter is brought within reach of our senses.
What is the first law of thermodynamics..."Energy cannot be created or destroyed."? (Modern Science has yet to reconcile this) "Intelligence, or the light of truth, created or made, neither indeed can be."-Joseph Smith D&C 93:29

Electricity (effect/visible) is the working of the Holy Spirit (cause/invisible) who executes the mandates of the mind and wisdom of God the Father but as it pertains to us it is Jesus Christ.

Parley P Pratt...
The purest, most refined and subtle of all these substances, and the one least understood, or even recognized, by the less informed among mankind, is that substance called the Holy Spirit.

This substance, like all others, is one of the elements of material or physical existence, and therefore subject to the necessary laws which govern all matter, as before enumerated.

Like the other elements, its whole is composed of individual particles. Like them, each particle occupies space, possesses the power of motion, requires time to move from one part of space to another, and can in no wise occupy two spaces at once. In all these respects it differs nothing from all other matter.

This substance is widely diffused among the elements of space. This Holy Spirit, under the control of the Great Eloheim, is the grand moving cause of all intelligences, and by which they act.

This is the great, positive, controlling element of all other elements. It is omnipresent by reason of the infinitude of its particles, and it comprehends all things.

It is the controlling agent or executive, which organizes and puts in motion all worlds, and which, by the mandate of the Almighty, or of any of His commissioned agents, performs all the mighty wonders, signs and miracles, ever manifested in the name of the Lord—the turning of the earth backward on its axis, the dividing of the sea, the removing of a mountain, the raising of the dead, or the healing of the sick.
Key to the Science of Theology. Best of books.
'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." -Nikola Tesla
Lectures on Faith, Key to the Science of Theology, D&C 88, 84, 93 convey my thoughts on this. Either way, the very weak force of gravity cannot explain anything in relation to the universe or God's creations. A simple magnet shows just how weak gravity is. On the other hand electricity is a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 duodecillion times more powerful than the gravitational force. Ten to the thirty nine times.
Thinker wrote:It seems that the EU model can't justify neutrinos from the sun. Maybe we have to consider multiple possibilities. Possibly, faith is essential and not all of our universe is scientifically study-able but some may be based on quantum mechanics theory of higher dimensions - infinite possibilities and consciousness.
Actually, what we learned about neutrinos from the Sun is that it doesn't fit (not compatible) with the thermonuclear fusion Sun model because it requires HUGE amounts of neutrinos. Problem is the amount we have detected is not even close to amount required to sustain the current sun model. Mainstream is still flustered and confused about the "missing" Neutrinos but in the end I believe it will just confirm the electrical model of the sun. But for me that is already a given fact. I don't know where you read that the EU can't justify neutrinos from the sun but it's not true. The Electric Universe predictions were much closer to what we have detected. We still need to learn more but one thing is certain, that "almost" every single thing we have observed on the sun can be explained through the lenses of electrical engineering. While on the other hand the thermonuclear sun model has not predicted anything we observe on the Sun nor have they been able to explain what we are observing. Thus, they have to bring in the big theoretical mathematicians to explain all the anomalies away.
“The modern astrophysical concept that ascribes the sun’s energy to thermonuclear reactions deep in the solar interior is contradicted by nearly every observable aspect of the sun.” —Ralph E. Juergens (1980)
The Electrical Sun Model was one thing that sold me on EU. The concept of stars receiving their power and energy from an outside source rather than within has always resonated with me. (D&C 88) I hope you don't let the neutrino problem keep you from continuing to learn more about the Electric Sun hypothesis. :) Here is a short video where Wal Thornhill explains the neutrino problem from an EU perspective.

Solar Neutrinos in the Electric Universe | Space News
Thinker wrote:Isn't there some truth in traditional physics - relativity and gravity? Could it be that we don't have to do away with standard models, but adjust the influences of gravity and relativity with findings of electric plasmic phenomena? It seems that is the Unified Field Theory (along with quantum mechanics) which I look forward to discoveries in!
IMHO, l respectfully disagree with ANDSmith, I do not believe there is much if any truth to the traditional scientific models especially when it come to GR and gravity. I will try and explain. I don't believe the standard models are compatible with the gospel, the divine science of theology, nor plasma cosmology. But I did try and convey this my first post of this thread both scripturally and from an EU perspective.

From a gospel perspective, The whole foundation of Big Bang Cosmology, Einstein's General Relativity, Newtonian Science ect... rest on principals that are in direct conflict with God's Eternal Laws of Nature; All of these theories don't believe in the connection between cause and effect, things that act and things that are acted upon. This is false and in direct opposition to the teachings of Jesus Christ and therefore nothing can be built upon it. Gods natural laws of the universe is all about cause and effect and if a theory has no regard and breaks these eternal laws of nature it must be thrown by the wayside. (2 Ne. 2:13–26; D&C 93:30.)

From a plasma perspective I try and answer you question in the OP. Electricity, from the smallest sub-atomic particle to the largest galactic domains and beyond. I "attempted" to show how electricity is involved at every level in our existence right from biology through weather systems. On the sun we see very powerful electrical activity and so on. When you look out into deep space you also see the same kinds of things. It's a repeated pattern. God declares that he will “give unto you a pattern in all things, that ye may not be deceived." When you delve down into the other direction, how far down can you go into atoms and then the particles within atoms? What about those particles themselves? It's the electric force that explains and connects them all. It is because of Plasma and electricity that we know that there is no such thing as empty space, black holes, dark matter, dark energy, bending space and time, expanding universe, neutron stars, thermonuclear sun. Plasma and electricity explain what we are seeing and therefore it is no necessary to invent and invoke new particles, new energies, invisible substances. and all of these kinds of things and gradually going further and further down a dead end of modern science.
"The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense." - Nikola Tesla
Words of a modern day false prophet, Stephen Hawking's...
"The laws of gravity and quantum theory allow universes to appear spontaneously from Nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing. It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going. The universe can create itself out of nothing, and God is no longer necessary.”[/
Because of the laws of gravity and quantum theory the universe can create itself out of nothing and that's how they explain there is something rather than nothing. @-) (EFFECTS WITHOUT CAUSE) How can there be a law of gravity and quantum theory if nothing exists? How can nothing do something? It cant!
It is a self evident truth, which will not admit of argument, that nothing remains nothing. Nonentity is the negative of all existence. This negative possesses no property or element upon which the energies of creative power can operate.”-Parley P Pratt
Nikola Tesla agrees with Brother Pratt...
"General Relativity is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king..., its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists...

"It might be inferred that I am alluding to the curvature of space supposed to exist according to the teachings of relativity, but nothing could be further from my mind. I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view."
Tesla and Pratt are on the same page. When you take the foundation out of GR and the law of gravity, everything built upon those false principals come crashing down. The whole thing is built on a sandy foundation. Short list includes...

Big Bang Cosmology
Expanding Universe
Dark Energy
Dark Matter
Black Holes
Galaxy Formations
Thermonuclear Sun
Planet Formation
Planet Stability
Protoplanetary Disk
Neutron Stars
Nebula Theory
Asteroids
Dirty snowball comet
Isolated Heliosphere
Uniformitarianism
Exploding Stars (Supernova theory)

And to add to the confusion that is modern science I will quote the faithless Stephen Hawking's one more time...
“There is no escape from a black hole in classical theory,” Hawking told Nature. Quantum theory, however, “enables energy and information to escape from a black hole”. A full explanation of the process, the physicist admits, would require a theory that successfully merges gravity with the other fundamental forces of nature. But that is a goal that has eluded physicists for nearly a century. “The correct treatment,” Hawking says, “remains a mystery.”
SO General Relativity and the Law of Gravity are incompatible with Quantum Theory. It only obeys one and not both. So which one is correct? Or are they both wrong?
Thinker wrote:Isn't there some truth in traditional physics - relativity and gravity?
IMO, I don't believe there is. :-$ But don't believe me, I am just a layman.

Now you might know why I love Bruce Lipton.? He connects and unites every living thing together, he understands the electrical aspect of biology and in doing so he has exposed so many lies and false beliefs that have been shoved down our throats as truth by the mainstream science establishment driven by Darwinism. When you have a false belief and your fundamental ideas are wrong, the guarantee results are mysticism.

Here is a good article that covers the history of modern science and electricity by Wal Thornhill titled: "A Real ‘Theory of Everything".
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/a-real-th ... verything/
Our present cosmology is known as “the big bang” theory. It grew out of the assumption that the redshift of faint objects in deep space is due to the Doppler effect of their recession from us. Extrapolating these velocities backward gave an origin in time and gave rise to the concept of the universe having been created in a primeval explosion. Einstein wrote equations that attempted to describe the behaviour of this expanding universe. His equations pointed to its probable instability. Gravitation was either strong enough to counteract its expansion or too weak to prevent its expansion forever.

“In spite of the fact that we call it the big bang theory, it tells us absolutely nothing about the big bang. It doesn’t tell us what banged, why it banged, or what caused it to bang. It doesn’t allow us to predict the conditions immediately after the bang.”("– Alan Guth in the BBC Horizon program, Parallel Universes.)

At the other extreme of scale is quantum theory, which describes the behavior of subatomic particles. But the theories of gravity and quantum behavior are incompatible. “String theory” was supposed to provide a theory of everything by unifying the incompatible theories of relativity and quantum mechanics. The problem is that there is not just one string theory, there are many. Now the push is on to develop “M Theory,” which means the “Mother of all Theories!” This endeavor would be comical if it weren’t so costly and misguided. The ill effects of such nonsense have spread throughout western science and culture over the last century. The problem seems to have sprung from the worship of Einstein, who was the first to discard verifiable physical laws altogether and propose a wholly mathematical theory.
Food for thought: Here is a presentation some might enjoy at last years Electric Universe Conference by Dr. AP David titled: "On The Laws Of Nature".
"The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived opinion, by prejudice." --- German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer
[/quote]

Long Live Zion!!
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on March 7th, 2018, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

SempiternalHarbinger, since this is your thread and it's exclusively on Electric Universe I won't share my views and knowledge on String Theory. String Theory is one of my passions as well as Electric Universe and Walter Russells cosmogony. They are all very closely connected shedding light and complimenting each other. I would love to talk to you about String Theory and change your mind on its usefulness. I just don't want to turn the thread into a debate :)
String Theory holds the mathematical beauty and truth that Electric Universe doesn't have, and Electric Universe has the conceptual and experimental truth that string theory needs. The two, imo desperately need each other to come full circle.
let me know if you'd like to learn!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

andsmith0723 wrote:SempiternalHarbinger, since this is your thread and it's exclusively on Electric Universe I won't share my views and knowledge on String Theory. String Theory is one of my passions as well as Electric Universe and Walter Russells cosmogony. They are all very closely connected shedding light and complimenting each other. I would love to talk to you about String Theory and change your mind on its usefulness. I just don't want to turn the thread into a debate :)
String Theory holds the mathematical beauty and truth that Electric Universe doesn't have, and Electric Universe has the conceptual and experimental truth that string theory needs. The two, imo desperately need each other to come full circle.
let me know if you'd like to learn!
Hey andsmith0723, thanks for your post. Please call me Matt. I admit that there is still so much we don't know and so much we still need to study and learn. I appreciate others who have a wholistic approach to science and believe the more diverse your knowledge is, the more you can bring to the "table" in any chosen discipline. I agree with you that real advances are made by people working together, rather than competing with one another.

The original purpose of this thread (Page 1) can be summed up by Wal Thornhill and David Talbott...
From the smallest particle to the largest galactic formations, a web of circuitry connects and unifies all of nature, organizing galaxies, energizing stars, giving birth to planets and, on our world, controlling weather and animating biological organisms. There are no isolated islands in space.
If you feel like you have something you can bring to the table and it brings further light and knowledge by all means please feel free to share. I encourage you to. I am an infant in the realms of knowledge and I am always looking to learn more. Even if we disagree let others decide for themselves the value. One thing I love about the electric universe is that is very very diverse from so many different and unique disciplines. Just take a look at the most recent panel from electric universe conference, experts from geology, cosmology, biology, ancient mythology, ancient scripture, paleontology, sacred geometry, archaeology, etc. I believe the reason why this is so important is because any real study in truth and cosmology must include everything. If you have read the Key to the Science of Theology by Parley P Pratt he explains so elegantly that true science covers ALL topics. There can be no exceptions in true science. It doesn't know what the subject is and yet, our present cosmology tells us nothing about life and that is the most important thing to us. So the electric universe brings everything together, culturally and scientific. It touches every topic, and ties them all together. I believe this science is directly tied to the divine science of theology that Joseph discusses and expounds on in the Lectures on Faith. There is no limit on truth and no end to light.

Like I said, if you want share some stuff that ties into the electric universe and compliments and brings further light and knowledge lets hear it brother. If you say it just adds to the picture I will have an open mind. Long time ago I read some stuff from Walter Russell and I knew he had proposed an electrical universe model. The past few days I have been reading some interesting things from him. It has peeked my curiosity. It's going to take a few attempts to digest it all, but I'm definitely going back for another look. While doing so I also came about this paper you might find of interest. Really good and interesting stuff here...

Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics; Edward Leedskalnin
http://www.scribd.com/doc/242432/Ed-Lee ... llustrated" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some really good stuff in that piece. I have to run. So little time and so much to do. Please share. I do have a major problem with general string theories but you say you do as well. Because of time I am not sure when I will be able to respond but I will most definitely read whatever you have with an open mind. Take care.
The most merciful thing in the world… is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents… The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but someday the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality… That we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.” ~ H. P. Lovecraft
" The Electric Universe is a holistic answer to myopia* – that narrowing of vision which naturally accompanies the fragmentation of knowledge and learning. For those with the courage to see clearly, the required “unlearning” of fashionable ideas carries no real cost whatsoever. The terror Lovecraft envisioned is only the first rush of uncertainty, when ideas long taken for granted are thrown into question by facts and simple reasoning previously ignored. The “piecing together of dissociated knowledge” will only require us to confront the deep contradictions in things experts have long claimed to know. With the courage to see clearly, the adventure itself could well be “the most merciful thing in the world”, adding new insights into the greatest dramas of early human history and vital perspective to humanity’s situation in the cosmos. Lovecraft did not realize that the “terrifying vistas” are but a mirage seen through an open door. The truth is always unified, and as such it can only be friendly to those who seek the truth first. As we pass through the door, it is not fear that goes with us, but the exhilaration of discovery." -Wal Thornhill and David Talbott

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

@ brrgilbert, why did you delete your post?

OK, this will serve as background for my next post. This is a superb article written by Michael Goodspeed in 2007. So much new and incredible evidence has come forth since Goodspeed wrote this in 2007, but his points are still huge breakthroughs that can't be overlook. He goes through a few difference between theoretical science and the electric universe. Two big ones he discusses are cosmic microwave background (not “background” at all), and redshift = distance interpretation ( It has nothing to do with distances but rather age) which Big Bang Cosmology "DEPENDS ON". For that you will be introduced to two pioneers of the electrical universe, the astronomer Halton Arp, and the father of "plasma cosmology," Nobel Laureate Hannes Alfven. Goodspeed shows how easy it is to explain what we are seeing and observing in space through the lenses of electricity and how there is just no need for all these crazy mystical invisible substance to explain it. I will quote him in blue. Enjoy...

Scientists See Nothing - Call It 'Parallel Universe' by Michael Goodspeed

Why is cosmology in a state of crisis? Some might doubt the tenability of this loaded question, but to many critics of standard cosmology, the question must be asked. New observations continually shock and disturb astronomers and astrophysicists. But rather than see the underlying pattern in these "surprises" and "mysteries," which would alert them that something is terribly wrong with their view of the Universe, they resort to exotic interpretations with little or no evidentiary -- or even logical -- support. From black holes, to dark matter, to dark energy, to "warps in the spacetime fabric," the esoterica in astronomical literature has grown so weird and fantastical as to rival the most implausible plot twists on Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek.

Carl Sagan warned of this problem more than 25 years ago in his iconic book, Cosmos. At that time, the Big Bang had not yet become a "fact"; questions were still permitted. On the question of whether the Doppler interpretation of galactic redshift is a reliable indicator of an "expanding universe," Sagan wrote: "There is nevertheless a nagging suspicion among some astronomers, that all may not be right with the deduction, from the redshift of galaxies via the Doppler effect, that the universe is expanding. The astronomer Halton Arp has found enigmatic and disturbing cases where a galaxy and a quasar, or a pair of galaxies, that are in apparent physical association have very different redshifts...."

Sagan continues, "If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain the energy source of distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary. Quasars need not then be very distant. But some other exotic mechanism will be required to explain the redshift. In either case, something very strange is going on in the depths of space."

Sagan's acknowledgment here revealed both a candor and humility no longer found in popular scientific media (and the electrical theorists can't help but note the irony of this). It's also remarkable that 25 years ago, the astronomer Halton Arp had already posed the challenge to the expanding universe, and the Big Bang. And yet today, one would think the issues have all been settled.

For background on the discoveries that have challenged the Doppler interpretation of redshift, including the extraordinary research of Halton Arp, see here

To see just how far BB theory has taken cosmologists into a fantasy land, consider the recent Internet item, "Evidence for a parallel universe?". The story discusses recent data acquired by NASA's WMAP (Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe) satellite that supposedly reveals a "huge void" in the universe: "Since our universe is relatively heterogeneous, empty spaces are not rare, but in this case the enormous magnitude of the hole is way outside the expected range. The hole found in the constellation of Eridanus is about a billion light years across, which is roughly 10,000 times as large as our galaxy or 400 times the distance to Andromeda, the closest 'large' galaxy."

The story continues, "The dimension of the hole is so big that at first glance, it results [sic] impossible to explain under the current cosmological theories...."

So how are some scientists reacting to this data that may be "impossible to explain under the current cosmological theories"? The same way they react to other "impossible" observations and discoveries -- by inventing esoterica that have no analogs in experiment or nature.

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill physics Professor Laura Mersini-Houghton says that this "void" is "...the unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own". The article goes on to refer to the observation of the "void" as possible "experimental evidence" for a parallel universe.

But what are scientists actually seeing that would lead anyone to speculate about "parallel universes"? Answer: "NOTHING." And the testable prediction offered by this interpretation is that MORE "nothing" will be found -- "Her model predicts the existence of two voids rather than one, one in each hemisphere of our universe."

Of course, no one predicted the appearance of a "void," and then went looking for it. WMAP was mapping the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) when the "void" came looking for them. Ergo, this was not an "experiment," but rather an astonishing, even "impossible" discovery that has thrown astronomers onto their back feet.

The observation of clumps and "voids" has always been a problem for Big Bang cosmology, but the discovery of this "impossibly" huge "void" only highlights BB theory's inherent implausibility. From its first formulation onward, the Big Bang hypothesis was hampered by the problem of "inhomegeneity." Critics argued that raw subatomic -- or preatomic -- material exploding outward at nearly the speed of light would produce an evenly distributed cloud with no force present to generate cosmic structure. But in fact, we observe cosmic structure everywhere we look, and the distribution of matter is profoundly uneven. Both the concentrations of matter, and the "voids" between these concentrations, falsify the inherent, logical "predictions" of the original theory.

The force of gravity is weak and takes time to move things around. The elapsed time since the conjectured Big Bang sets a limit on how big any structure can be. Structures exceeding that limit are, by the cosmologists' own admission, impossible. And just as the "huge void" constitutes a problem, BB theorists must wrestle at the other end of the spectrum, with massive galactic structure which, by their own measuring stick (redshift = distance interpretation), must have formed in the first phases of cosmic evolution. Now they can only respond to undeniable observations by making things up -- in this case, a PARALLEL UNIVERSE, no less.

Decades ago, the father of "plasma cosmology," Nobel Laureate Hannes Alfven, had already admonished cosmologists that the problem of inhomogeneity would lead them to a dead end, so long as they refused to deal with electricity in space. More recently, physicist Eric J. Lerner, author of The Big Bang Never Happened, wrote that the scale of observed voids in galaxy distribution, "combined with observed low streaming of galaxies, imply an age for these structure that is at least triple and more likely six times the hypothesized time since the Big Bang...." According to Lerner, while this unevenness refutes the BB hypothesis, "...the predictions of plasma cosmology have been strengthened by new observations, including evidence for the stellar origin of the light elements, the plasma origin of large-scale structures, and the origin of the cosmic microwave background in a 'radio fog' of dense plasma filaments." (These observations of Lerner were offered years before the recent observation of the "impossible" void -- IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 31, No. 6, December 2003.)

It needs to be pointed out that scientists are handicapped both in trying to assess the actual "size" of the "void," and why they are seeing it. WMAP observed an area of space where the "temperature" of the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) is interpreted as 20 to 45 percent lower than that of the surrounding region (they interpret "hot" spots and "cold" spots by the peak intensity frequency -- interpreted as "black body" (thermal) radiation (the Planck curve) -- that varies slightly from one direction to another). This suggested to astronomers the appearance of a "void." They then looked at the SDSS galaxy-redshift survey, and saw that the "void" (the space where no galaxies could be observed) was 900 million light-years across. This lack of galaxies (actually galaxy clusters) was confirmed by a survey of radio-galaxies by the Very Large Array (VLA).

But in a plasma universe, the appearance of a vast and remote "void" may be entirely illusory. It is now evident that astronomers imagine they are seeing things at the far edges of the visible Universe that are actually occurring in our own cosmic neighborhood, the Milky Way galaxy. The research of radio astronomer Gerrit Verschuur has demonstrated that the "cosmic microwave background" shown by WMAP is local microwave fog, as Lerner proposed in the article noted above. So the "vision" of observers using WMAP is clouded by the local activity of electric current filaments.

See Big Bang or Big Goof?

Underlying this issue, of course, is the controversial method of measuring an object's distance from the observer by its redshift. We are told that the larger the redshift of an object, the farther away it must be, and the faster it is moving away from us. But since the late 1960's, Halton Arp has been accumulating discordant redshift evidence, as noted by Sagan above. Indeed, some have said that the Big Bang has already been falsified due to the refutation of the underlying redshift = distance assumption.

One of the most dramatic refutations can be found in the galaxy NGC 7319. This galaxy is a Seyfert 2, which means it is a galaxy shrouded with such heavy dust clouds that they obscure most of the bright, active nucleus that defines a normal Seyfert galaxy. This galaxy has a redshift of 0.0225. In front of its opaque gas clouds, or embedded in the topmost layers of the dust, is a quasar with a redshift of 2.114. What does this tell us? By the Big Bang principles, the quasar must be BILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS farther from us than the galaxy, because its redshift is so much larger. And yet the galaxy is opaque, so the quasar must be near the surface of the dust clouds or even IN FRONT of them.

See Quasar in Front of Galaxy

It is clear that no legitimate reason exists for anyone to be concocting science fiction fantasies about "parallel universes," based on phenomena that are perfectly explicable by plasma science. Imagine a meteorologist going on television and explaining an unusual weather front as an effect of "mini black holes," or "invisible dark matter," or a "parallel universe." When asked to verify his fantasies, he could pull out his chalkboard and begin sketching some very elegant mathematical equations. Whom would he succeed in convincing? We must remember that the laws of physics that we observe on the earth are not suspended in the vast reaches of space! The irony is that the most outspoken critics of the Electric Universe have repeatedly asserted that it "violates" or "rewrites" the known laws of physics. Somehow, discredited theoretical guesses have become "laws of physics" in their minds. In fact, the electric hypothesis observes the laws of nature much more faithfully than the unmitigated esoterica that dominates astronomy and theoretical physics. And this is precisely why mainstream cosmology is now in a state of crisis bordering on meltdown.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

REDSHIFT... Halton Arp

Continuing previous post...

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.... REDSHIFT...
"It seems likely that redshift may not be due to an expanding universe, and much of speculations on the structure of the universe may require re-examination. " -Edwin Hubble, PASP, 1947
"The evidence that many objects previously believed to be at great distances are actually much closer confronts us with the most drastic possible revision of current concepts." -Halton Arp (Arp was Edwin Hubble's assistant and took over Hubble as lead astronomer at one of the most prominent observatories in the world.)
“...if redshifts are not primarily velocity-shifts, the picture is simple and plausible. There is no evidence of expansion and no restriction of time-scale, no trace of spatial curvature, and no limitation of spatial dimensions.” — Edwin Hubble, Observational Approach to Cosmology, Oxford 1937.
What is Redshift:

Redshift refers to the shift in light from distant galaxies toward red on the light spectrum. Those who subscribe to big bang cosmology interpret redshift to mean that all galaxies are flying apart at high speed and that the universe is expanding rapidly. The evidence shows this is just not so. Dr. Halton Arp has shown that the big bang theory is based on incorrect interpretation of the evidence.

In the article referenced in the previous post, Carl Sagan is quoted from his book, "Cosmos" ...
On the question of whether the Doppler interpretation of galactic redshift is a reliable indicator of an "expanding universe," Sagan wrote: "There is nevertheless a nagging suspicion among some astronomers, that all may not be right with the deduction, from the redshift of galaxies via the Doppler effect, that the universe is expanding. The astronomer Halton Arp has found enigmatic and disturbing cases where a galaxy and a quasar, or a pair of galaxies, that are in apparent physical association have very different redshifts...."

Sagan continues, "If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain the energy source of distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary. Quasars need not then be very distant. But some other exotic mechanism will be required to explain the redshift. In either case, something very strange is going on in the depths of space."
"If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain...distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary."

Halton Arp discovered that high and low redshift objects are sometimes connected by a bridge or jet of matter. So redshift cannot be a measure of distance. Most of the redshift is intrinsic to the object. But there is more: Arp found that the intrinsic redshift of a quasar or galaxy took discrete values, which decreased with distance from a central active galaxy. In Arp’s new view of the cosmos, active galaxies “give birth” to high redshift quasars and companion galaxies. Redshift becomes a measure of the relative ages of nearby quasars and galaxies, not their distance. As a quasar or galaxy ages, the redshift decreases in discrete steps, or quanta.

Arp discovered, by taking photographs and spectra with the big telescopes, that many pairs of quasars (quasi-stellar objects) which have extremely high redshift z values (and are therefore thought to be receding from us very rapidly - and thus must be located at a great distance from us) are physically connected to galaxies that have low redshift and are known to be relatively close by. Arp has photographs of many pairs of high redshift quasars that are symmetrically located on either side of what he suggests are their parent, low redshift galaxies. These pairings occur much more often than the probabilities of random placement would allow. Mainstream astrophysicists try to explain away Arp's observations of connected galaxies and quasars as being "illusions" or "coincidences of apparent location". But, the large number of physically associated quasars and low red shift galaxies that he has photographed and cataloged defies that evasion.

Because of Arp's observations, the assumption that high red shift objects have to be very far away - on which the "Big Bang" theory and all of "accepted cosmology" is based - has to be fundamentally reexamined because it has been proven to be wrong. The Big Bang theory is therefore falsified.
What are the ramifications of this discovery? Here is a hint.... Objects my be closer than they appear. They say we can look so far back we can see the initial explosion of the big bang when actuality, the universe is infinite and we are no closer to one end of the galaxy from the other, that the "edge" of the universe all around us is no closer in any particular direction.. Than you add background microwave radiation is equally powerful in any direction. hmm...

This means the universe did not exist at all as a point source in the past, and the "Big Bang" is wrong. It also obviates the need for any "dark energy" dark matter, black holes, curved space and time assumption in the physics. The entire big-bang theory hangs on this ONE huge assumption: that cosmological redshift indicates the expansion of "space" and that assumption is WRONG!

Here is one of Halton Arp lectures about intrinsic redshift and a new cosmology that replacing the "Big Bang". Arp marshaled unequivocal evidence for a negation of the redshift=recessional velocity as a cornerstone of modern cosmology.

Arp's lecture will change most everything you think you know about how the physical universe works: Observations showing that extragalactic redshifts are NOT caused by an expanding universe; An empirical picture of the birth and evolution of quasars and galaxies; Accounts of crucial observations ignored and suppressed. I most definitely would make time to watch this video at some point.
Halton C. Arp (1927-2013) received his Bachelors degree from Harvard College in 1949 and his Ph.D. from California Institute of Technology in 1953, both cum laude. He was a professional astronomer who, earlier in his career, conducted Edwin Hubble's nova search in M31. He earned the Helen B.Warner prize, the Newcomb Cleveland award and the Alexander von Humboldt Senior Scientist Award. For 28 years he was staff astronomer at the Mt. Palomar and Mt. Wilson observatories. While there, he produced his well known catalog of "Peculiar Galaxies" that are disturbed or irregular in appearance.
Redshift
http://electric-cosmos.org/arp.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Halton Arp, A Modern-Day Galileo
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... tonarp.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Astronomy has little to celebrate in 2009!
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/astronomy ... e-in-2009/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Halton Arp's official website
http://www.haltonarp.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Books by Halton Arp:

-Seeing Red: Redshifts, Cosmology and Academic Science
-Catalogue of Discordant Redshift Associations
-Quasars, Redshifts, and Controversies

Remembering Halton Arp | Space News

Halton Arp : victim of RATIONAL Scientific society.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

"Baffling" Mars Plumes are Electric | Space News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ6m3XQalTI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know if this has been posted on this or any other thread, but here goes. Fascinating stuff:

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Hey larsenb! I did not notice your post until now. I am really excited that you are starting to look into these things. You are right, it is truly fascinating!! Space News by the thunderbolt project is an incredible instrument.

Also, i might add that fellow ldsff member Tim Malone has just posted a awesome article that every latter-day saint should read. Iam going to ask his permission if I can post the entire article. Enjoy!!

Remembering – Myths Are History by Tim Malone
http://latterdaycommentary.com/2015/03/ ... e-history/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Reminder for newcomers or observers (can create and download PDF for study offline) -
The Essential Guide to the Electric Universe
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/08/18/10609/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:Hey larsenb! I did not notice your post until now. I am really excited that you are starting to look into these things. You are right, it is truly fascinating!! Space News by the thunderbolt project is an incredible instrument.

Also, i might add that fellow ldsff member Tim Malone has just posted a awesome article that every latter-day saint should read. Iam going to ask his permission if I can post the entire article. Enjoy!!

Remembering – Myths Are History by Tim Malone
http://latterdaycommentary.com/2015/03/ ... e-history/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Actually, I've been interested in this subject ever since I read a book in late '80's or early '90's by a plasma cosmologist who I think was named Alfven when I was in grad school. Can't remember title. Fascinating subject, and I've been following and copying your output here. It's the kind of thing I keep in the background of my mind.

Currently my main interest is in the strange implications of what you could call the quantum enigma, which I think is where physics bumps directly into the world of the 'Spirit' and consciousness.

Anyway, I enjoy your stuff . . . and I'll keep collecting it. You've provided an excellent resource for further research, reading and contemplation; and I appreciate it and hope you keep adding to it.