"40 billion given away turns to 80 billion for the church ♡"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

"40 billion given away turns to 80 billion for the church ♡"

Post by Robert Sinclair »

At least according to the words of Malachi if you can believe that he speaks the truth.

And also of the words of Jesus Christ:

"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over"

If you can believe and have faith even just a little in the words of Jesus Christ. :)
Last edited by Robert Sinclair on August 25th, 2014, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "40 billion given away turns to 80 billion for the churc

Post by Original_Intent »

I just want to know where I can pick up my $14K, thanks. :-BD

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

+1 OI. however, I have a family of 7, so i guess I'll get around $98K. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

See lots of fun, lots of fun. It won't be long before you are full, and have sufficient for what you need, and whatever you were spending on living, that you had extra now, you could send back in. Some with one times others with many times, that which was offered unto them. And for those who had not, the only requirement from the Lord, is that in their hearts, they would feel if I had, I would give abundantly. :)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I am pretty sure, though, that I read somewhere about the idler shall not eat the bread nor wear the garment of the laborer. Was this just man shooting beyond the mark, if it was from the Lord, what did He mean?

Oh, and Obrien, that's 98K PER YEAR. There have only been a few years of my lifetime that I even made half that! Good times are a-comin'!
O:-)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

The time comes soon enough. The vineyard shall be swept and Zion shall be plowed as a field. But the righteous shall be spared to build again the old waste places. They will be the repairers of the breach and restorers of the paths to dwell in. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

And as far as the amounts you can see that it would not be too long before you and yours should have a covenant and a deed that cannot be broken paid off free and clear. Then you may if you so desired send in of your surplus to help others still being helped. This can be a great day of gladness and rejoicing for all of the children of Zion as the Lord has promised. :)

TZONE
captain of 1,000

Post by TZONE »

One apartment complex turns into 2!

Itworks!

A MirAClE!

In SLC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Creek_Center" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In Philly: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Mormo ... eview.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

You can find buyers among the many REIT's set up in this nation were you to wish to liquidate your project and turn it into cash to help the poor should the desire so be. Google REIT's which are Real Estate Investment Trusts set up to take upon themselves a maximum tax rate of 15% I believe. Many of them will pay all cash for your project. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

I personally know a owner of a multi billion dollar REIT that may be interested in paying all cash for some of the church properties. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

I wish for you to understand that there are many very intelligent people who are searching for the truth.

Many of these people some even that I know, if they started seeing someone truly doing the right thing and giving "all" their assets to the poor and needy among them they would see the commandments of Jesus Christ being actually kept.
They might like to join then as well saying take all my wealth only let me be called with you as members of his true church that I can truly see that you are.
It may even be as a type and a shadow of the story of seven women shall take hold of a man saying let us be called after your name. Much good can come from keeping the commandments of God.

Not all people are foolish some can see quickly if someone is keeping the commandments of God and when they are not.
Can you just imagine if Billionaires and Millionaires around the globe came saying here take all my money only let me be called a member of his true church and as a delicious and delightful fruit of the tree bearing those that please the Lord God of Israel.

There could be so much money pouring in the church would not know what to do with it all. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Do this and watch, the whole world will see this light, and this shall truly help push the people together to the ends of the earth. People know great good when they see it. :)