New Website for Julie Rowe

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
jkrowe
captain of 50

New Website for Julie Rowe

Post by jkrowe »

Just wanted to let you know that I have a new website up and running.

It is very basic, but includes some information about both books, author page, details about upcoming speaking engagements and a few other things.

The web address is:

http://www.julieroweprepare.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!

Julie

mattctr
captain of 100

Re: New Website for Julie Rowe

Post by mattctr »

jkrowe wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I have a new website up and running.

It is very basic, but includes some information about both books, author page, details about upcoming speaking engagements and a few other things.

The web address is:

http://www.julieroweprepare.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!

Julie
Thanks for the link. By the way, what's your take on this Denver Snuffer fellow that many forum members are discussing? Did you see anything related to him or those who consider his words as inspired?

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

There have been, are, and will be many who will be deceived by false spirits and false prophets.

Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God. The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Days Saints have been called and set apart as true prophets and apostles and together with the First Presidency of the Church they lead and guide the church. They have been called as Special Witnesses and they speak the truth.

Anyone who teaches otherwise is deceived and is deceiving others. Plain and simple.

I know this without a doubt. I think that is about all I need to say on the subject and you can get a pretty clear understanding of where I stand on the issue,. however I will say this:

Even the very elect are and will be deceived. The adversary is very very crafty. He and those who follow him have, do, and will disguise themselves as angels of light and as "true messengers," and they will stop at nothing to distract, detract, deceive, deter, diminish and destroy. They will tell us 99.99% truth if only to be able to get us off course by even a very small fraction. They can be very convincing. Their message can be very convincing.

We haven't seen anything yet. They have not ramped up their game yet, but when they do they will pull out all the stops. There will be others who will come on the scene within the next few years who will seem ever more real and convincing. There will be others who will appear as gentle as a lamb, but in truth will be ravenous wolves in the ultimate sheep's clothing.

I add my voice of caution. Beware.

The day will come when we will be given additional doctrine and scripture - but that time is not yet. Look to our Prophets and Apostles who have been ordained as such. Heed their counsel. Obey the Lord. Learn to discern the spirit. It will soon be a matter of life and death, speaking both spiritually and temporally.

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

Thank you Julie.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

So the million dollar question is....are you deceiving us? What distinguishes you (and your books) from anyone else, Denver Snuffer included? This is an honest and objective question. Some are of Apollos, some of Cephas, some of Moses and Enoch and Monson and yes, even Snuffer and now Rowe? Food for thought. I do look forward to adding your book to my reading queue.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

jkrowe wrote:There have been, are, and will be many who will be deceived by false spirits and false prophets.Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God. The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Days Saints have been called and set apart as true prophets and apostles and together with the First Presidency of the Church they lead and guide the church. They have been called as Special Witnesses and they speak the truth.Anyone who teaches otherwise is deceived and is deceiving others. Plain and simple.
I knew Sister Rowe would strike a nerve with her statement.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

It's a valid question. One person having experienced certain things, hosting events and selling books cautioning us to be wary of another or others, who essentially are doing the same thing. I have no stake in this. Just a curious observer.

survivaldealer
captain of 100

Post by survivaldealer »

Funny how the non-believers and people that refuse to follow the Prophet, hang out on an LDS forum. Maybe the meaning of LDS changed when I wasn't looking.

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

No, I am not deceiving you or anyone else. I speak the truth. I do not speak, teach or testify of anything that is contrary to the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I stay within the bounds the Lord has given me. I will continue to do so. I speak simply, plainly and clearly. I do not hide behind masks, and I do not use flattering words to entice. I do not set myself up as one who has authority, or one who usurps proper authority.

I do not expect anyone to believe me. In fact I encourage any and all to seek answers of their own. I know what I know but that knowledge has come from years and years of developing my own testimony of eternal truths built on a steady and sure foundation. I do not seek for the honors of men. I do not seek for wealth or status. I seek only to do that which the Lord has asked me to do and that is to share my experience, serve as a witness, and to testify of the truths I know.

For those who know me, they know that I am a very simple, very down to earth, very real person with pure intent. I am confident that any and all who meet me are able to discern this about me....even those who do not agree with me, even those who do not understand me, even those who do not like me. People don't always like me, but one thing I know is that no one can ever accuse me of being fake. I don't do the fake thing.

When people read my books, listen to me speak, or read anything that I write - I tell them honestly and boldly that we each need to take anything we learn and inquire of the Lord as to the truthfulness of that which has been given us. The Holy Ghost is the one who testifies of all truth. The Holy Ghost is the one who comforts. The Holy Ghost is the one who warns. The Holy Ghost is the one who reveals all truth to us. It is through the power and witness of the Holy Ghost that we can and do know and learn the truth of all things. It is imperative that we come to learn how the Holy Ghost speaks to us; that is how we know the light from the dark and the true versus the false.

To ask or expect anything less than that of people would be wrong on my part...we each have our own accountability and given the position I am now in having openly and publicly shared my experience, I have great accountability for the impact my words and actions have on others.

If the day ever comes that I stray off of the path and seek to take others with me, I would hope that there would be those who would lovingly be there to remind me and to help me and to guide me back to the right way. That is what a true friend does. That is what a true follower of Christ does. That is what I would want someone to do for me if they truly loved me.

In the end, only you can answer your own question about whether or not I am deceiving you. I can't answer that for you. That answer has to come from the Holy Ghost and I would never presume to take His place.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Thank you, Julie, and I do believe you. I did not want this to be a mud slinging topic out of respect for your original post. I just wanted to hear from you personally and you gracefully answered. Again, thank you.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

jkrowe wrote:There have been, are, and will be many who will be deceived by false spirits and false prophets.

Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God. The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Days Saints have been called and set apart as true prophets and apostles and together with the First Presidency of the Church they lead and guide the church. They have been called as Special Witnesses and they speak the truth.

Anyone who teaches otherwise is deceived and is deceiving others. Plain and simple.

I know this without a doubt. I think that is about all I need to say on the subject and you can get a pretty clear understanding of where I stand on the issue,. however I will say this:

Even the very elect are and will be deceived. The adversary is very very crafty. He and those who follow him have, do, and will disguise themselves as angels of light and as "true messengers," and they will stop at nothing to distract, detract, deceive, deter, diminish and destroy. They will tell us 99.99% truth if only to be able to get us off course by even a very small fraction. They can be very convincing. Their message can be very convincing.

We haven't seen anything yet. They have not ramped up their game yet, but when they do they will pull out all the stops. There will be others who will come on the scene within the next few years who will seem ever more real and convincing. There will be others who will appear as gentle as a lamb, but in truth will be ravenous wolves in the ultimate sheep's clothing.

I add my voice of caution. Beware.

The day will come when we will be given additional doctrine and scripture - but that time is not yet. Look to our Prophets and Apostles who have been ordained as such. Heed their counsel. Obey the Lord. Learn to discern the spirit. It will soon be a matter of life and death, speaking both spiritually and temporally.
Just wondering, since there is no church office of prophet, seer or revelator, is anyone ordained as such? I know we are set apart and ordained to our respective church positions but there are no positions, within the church that are as you describe.

We do have the office of president of the church, his counselors and 12 apostles.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

I do like the 99.99% comment and wonder about this commandment of God given to his beloved son Jesus Christ to give to us to give covenants and deeds that cannot be broken into the hands of the poor. Is this part of the 00.01%? That the Beast,Harlot, Whore, Satan, Deceiver of the the whole earth has to keep people from living? And of course equal in our temporal things? Before he comes did you get to see if Ephraim acknowledge their offence or do they have to pay the price of rejecting this when he comes? Being desolate in the day of rebuke. Do they awaken and rebuke themselves before it's too late?
I don't see anyone leading today that backs Jesus Christ words on this at all anywhere saying Jesus Christ means what he has spoken.
Dreams and visions are what they are and can be learned from as even the dreams and visions of the Pharoah of Egypt helped Joseph to help his family and those who listened to him.
So I say of all that have dreams and visions let them say what they say. Time will tell on all of them, in the meantime it's good to know all of the words of Jesus Christ what he has said to do, and what he has said to know, and what he has said to be like. Then to fast and pray as Ammon and Alma to have the spirit of prophesy and of revelation to know and understand and to teach the people with authority of God.
I love all these dreamers and visionaries to tell their stories. There is sometimes much to learn therefrom.
I just prefer to use the Scriptures written as an iron rod and "Urim and Thummin" to balance these dreams and visions with.
Sometimes they are quite entertaining and fun to listen to and watch just like a good movie that one would pay to see, and well worth the cost, especially if you learn something. :)

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

Thomas -

You know better and you know very well what you are trying to do.

Of course we have the office of the President of the Church, His Counselors, and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. They have been called to their respective offices of the priesthood and as such have been called, set apart, and ordained as Prophets, Seers, and Revelators, as well as Special Witnesses.

Don't try to mince my words. Or perhaps I am mistaken and have discerned incorrectly, and you truly were seeking for more clarity and understanding?

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

jkrowe wrote:Thomas -

You know better and you know very well what you are trying to do.

Of course we have the office of the President of the Church, His Counselors, and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. They have been called to their respective offices of the priesthood and as such have been called, set apart, and ordained as Prophets, Seers, and Revelators, as well as Special Witnesses.

Don't try to mince my words. Or perhaps I am mistaken and have discerned incorrectly, and you truly were seeking for more clarity and understanding?
It is a legit question. There is no office of prophet.

Joseph Smith said, all the prophets were ordained by the hand of God himself.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Julie, what do you think of the stories that only those with an entire years worth of food supply will be included or invited
To the call out we are all wondering about/hoping for? I ask as I am
A lower income
Family and it worries me a lot that while I truly try to gather what I can, I am
Nowhere near having what I ought to have. Thank you for your time! :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Bananikka wrote:Julie, what do you think of the stories that only those with an entire years worth of food supply will be included or invited
To the call out we are all wondering about/hoping for? I ask as I am
A lower income
Family and it worries me a lot that while I truly try to gather what I can, I am
Nowhere near having what I ought to have. Thank you for your time! :)

The Lord looks at the heart first. He will make up the difference. (I know your question was for Julie Rowe, but I want you to know the Lord will accept your sacrifice....think of the widow's mite. )

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

The Scriptures would not be fulfilled regarding Ephraim were it not for those from Brigham Young to this very day of Jeremiah and Hosea. How else could they be fulfilled, since the house of Judah claims no prophets to this very day and still look to that prophet that Moses pointed to.
Without Brigham Young and all those till this day how else could Jeremiah's words the prophet that hath a dream let him tell a dream, but he that hath my words let him speak my words faithfully, In the latter days you shall consider this perfectly, be fulfilled? Catholic Church doesn't claim prophets or apostles nor seventy how else can the words of Enoch of the twelve and seventy shepherds be fulfilled as well?
It must needs be we have these to fulfill the Scriptures every whit. :)

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

I agree with what Julie has said. We have to be very careful. So far, as I've tested the words, doctrine, and invitations from Mr. Snuffer, I find nothing that has not led me closer to Christ. But some of his teachings vis-a-vis the Church have a bit of a "chip" there that create stumbling blocks for others, and possibly led to his excommunication.

On the other hand, I'm not satisfied with the silent treatment we get from the Brethren as it pertains to their roles as Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. I suspect that the Lord will need to cleanse His Church. I believe it will occur mostly willingly.

I sat in a meeting yesterday with Stake Presidents and General Authorities. Those that spoke were full of the Spirit. They understood the Second Coming is near. They were humble followers of Christ. If these people are representative of the Church Brethren, if the Lord sends a messenger to correct errors, they will follow. I was so encouraged by this thought.

On the other hand, I've not seen how following the invitations from Mr. Snuffer will do one any damage to their testimony. I've said it before but it bears repeating, if one seeks the face of the Lord, and gets an audience, they will know whether the Church has the keys of salvation or it is but a tool for individuals to get them. So far, since I've been reading his material and taking his invitation to cry unto the Lord, I've received nothing but blessings and have felt the Lord's presence. Most of the problems listed with Mr. Snuffer have to do with so-called followers and how they're reacted or behaved on this forum. Well, that's a pretty dumb rubric. I've just recently read Mr. Snuffer's St. George talk and calls out his "followers" to repent for thinking they're better than the LDS Church members because they have been enlightened to a different level.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

pjbrownie wrote:I agree with what Julie has said. We have to be very careful. So far, as I've tested the words, doctrine, and invitations from Mr. Snuffer, I find nothing that has not led me closer to Christ. But some of his teachings vis-a-vis the Church have a bit of a "chip" there that create stumbling blocks for others, and possibly led to his excommunication.

On the other hand, I'm not satisfied with the silent treatment we get from the Brethren as it pertains to their roles as Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. I suspect that the Lord will need to cleanse His Church. I believe it will occur mostly willingly.

I sat in a meeting yesterday with Stake Presidents and General Authorities. Those that spoke were full of the Spirit. They understood the Second Coming is near. They were humble followers of Christ. If these people are representative of the Church Brethren, if the Lord sends a messenger to correct errors, they will follow. I was so encouraged by this thought.

On the other hand, I've not seen how following the invitations from Mr. Snuffer will do one any damage to their testimony. I've said it before but it bears repeating, if one seeks the face of the Lord, and gets an audience, they will know whether the Church has the keys of salvation or it is but a tool for individuals to get them. So far, since I've been reading his material and taking his invitation to cry unto the Lord, I've received nothing but blessings and have felt the Lord's presence. Most of the problems listed with Mr. Snuffer have to do with so-called followers and how they're reacted or behaved on this forum. Well, that's a pretty dumb rubric. I've just recently read Mr. Snuffer's St. George talk and calls out his "followers" to repent for thinking they're better than the LDS Church members because they have been enlightened to a different level.
There is a serious perception gap on this forum. So many people think Snuffer is fair game when it comes to lying about him and denigrating him in any way or fashion. However, when it comes to the brethren, not the slightest hint of anything less then perfect godhood is to be allowed to be spoken of them.

I hear of these complaints about the "Snufferites" but I guarantee you, if what was said about him was said about the brethren, people would have a grand mal seizure on the spot.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Read the book of Enoch of the twelve and seventy shepherds see what is written in this ancient book.
This has troubled me much hopefully thinking more may yet come forth to give greater light and hope.
You will understand my concerns.♡

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

There is a real spirit of darkness on this website.

For this reason, I choose not to participate any further at this time.

The spirit fore warned me, and in the past few weeks I have continually been warned again and again to use caution when on this site, particularly when posting.

So, at least at this point in time, I am finished with this site.

Unless otherwise directed by the spirit, I will no longer be posting.

I have too many other important things to do which demand my time and energy.
For those who really have a genuine interest and pure intent on learning more, feeling the spirit, and doing what they can to prepare for the days ahead, I have already posted the basic information that is needed for them to find information about my books, website etc.

I am opting out and am choosing to discontinue my presence on this site. This will make some people very happy - but so be it. It is not only a waste of my time and energy, the constant negativity is spiritually draining and does not uplift the soul.

I wish you all well and hope you find what ever it is you are looking for.

e-eye
captain of 100

Post by e-eye »

Darn I was enjoying this thread and then the Snufferites showed up.

Julie gave her answer can we leave it at that and move on? You can take the comments and toss them in the I love snuffer locked area and keep this thread as one that believes the church is true. This is about preparation spiritually and temporally as it should be.

Julie - kudos to you for being brave enough to come on here this place it didn't have such a divide a few years ago but it's full of non believers these days. Looking forward to your fireside/meeting in mesa. You gave great details of Salt Lake City. Did you see anything in AZ?

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

jkrowe wrote:No, I am not deceiving you or anyone else. I speak the truth. I do not speak, teach or testify of anything that is contrary to the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I stay within the bounds the Lord has given me. I will continue to do so. I speak simply, plainly and clearly. I do not hide behind masks, and I do not use flattering words to entice. I do not set myself up as one who has authority, or one who usurps proper authority.

I do not expect anyone to believe me. In fact I encourage any and all to seek answers of their own. I know what I know but that knowledge has come from years and years of developing my own testimony of eternal truths built on a steady and sure foundation. I do not seek for the honors of men. I do not seek for wealth or status. I seek only to do that which the Lord has asked me to do and that is to share my experience, serve as a witness, and to testify of the truths I know.

For those who know me, they know that I am a very simple, very down to earth, very real person with pure intent. I am confident that any and all who meet me are able to discern this about me....even those who do not agree with me, even those who do not understand me, even those who do not like me. People don't always like me, but one thing I know is that no one can ever accuse me of being fake. I don't do the fake thing.

When people read my books, listen to me speak, or read anything that I write - I tell them honestly and boldly that we each need to take anything we learn and inquire of the Lord as to the truthfulness of that which has been given us. The Holy Ghost is the one who testifies of all truth. The Holy Ghost is the one who comforts. The Holy Ghost is the one who warns. The Holy Ghost is the one who reveals all truth to us. It is through the power and witness of the Holy Ghost that we can and do know and learn the truth of all things. It is imperative that we come to learn how the Holy Ghost speaks to us; that is how we know the light from the dark and the true versus the false.

To ask or expect anything less than that of people would be wrong on my part...we each have our own accountability and given the position I am now in having openly and publicly shared my experience, I have great accountability for the impact my words and actions have on others.

If the day ever comes that I stray off of the path and seek to take others with me, I would hope that there would be those who would lovingly be there to remind me and to help me and to guide me back to the right way. That is what a true friend does. That is what a true follower of Christ does. That is what I would want someone to do for me if they truly loved me.

In the end, only you can answer your own question about whether or not I am deceiving you. I can't answer that for you. That answer has to come from the Holy Ghost and I would never presume to take His place.

These words seem somewhat familiar to me? I believe these are the exact same sentiments that DS has used, and has expressed about himself many, many times. I am wondering if Sister Rowe will be donating her proceeds from her book sales to the Church, or any other forms of earned revenue via her book? I know that DS and Spencer have donated 100% of all revenues received back into the Church missionary department.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

This can be a dangerous claim 100%.

It got Anaias and his wife struck dead by God when they made this claim to Peter and it was not true.

Be extremely careful when making such claims. ♡

Bambi
captain of 100

Post by Bambi »

jkrowe wrote:There is a real spirit of darkness on this website.
There is a real spirit of darkness all over the planet. You can not possibly expect to
come to a place like this and think there will be no darkness here. If there were
no darkness this would be a celestial forum in the truest sense. Not going
to happen any time soon. No offense folks :D