Another Comforter's Message of Warning!!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Elias Returns
captain of 100

Another Comforter's Message of Warning!!!

Post by Elias Returns »

Blessed Brothers and Sisters,
Below is a Heavenly counsel or revelation provided to me by Raphael originally on the night of 08-16-2012. As instructed then, it was shared. Again last evening I was visited, and strongly encouraged to share this message, one last time. As for me and my own, I have taken care of our needs to help us survive the events as fore mentioned in this counsel. I have been told that those that are ready will understand, and take heed, to these words, and will know exactly what to do, by way of a His Spirit and Confirmation.

"Woe, woe, woe be unto Zion, a mighty and fearsome woe is upon the land! His hand of judgement moves greatly over the waters.
The cup is full of mixture, mired with the abominable deeds of man.
Behold, the cup is poured out! There needs be more to consider.
For in that day soon, before the eyes of the people, there shall be grief and sorrow.
The carcasses of many shall be strewn upon the His covenanted lands and of polluted waters.
The hearts of many men will fail in disbelief. Their eyes shall behold a horror!
They will be stricken with sadness. They shall be in want of a better day.
Death will strike down the heart of the proud of Babylon. Prepare for a great woe, for in a time and season all things must come.
A mighty wind and fire will descend from the sky. The clouds will dissolve before their eyes.
Anguish shall be upon the His land. It shall be with strength and fervor. And none, not even the babe shall be at rest.
A burden shall arrive at the great city; a shaking will rock the ground. The ferries and the ships shall reel to and fro.
Burning clouds shall cover the face of the His land. They shall gasp as they behold the darkness; overshadowed with blackened smoke.
The dead shall be sifted from the living. The breadth of destruction shall be mighty and wide. The great city shall melt like burning pitch and give birth to many fires.
A banner will proclaim this tale. A banner lifted high with no celebration or comfort.
A banner shall replace their wants with soulful mourning. A banner without a victory: a banner proclaiming defeat!
The city shall be poisoned! Woe to this city, for great pain has arrived! Whom will watch and who will be among the fallen!
The storm has begun. The winds shall arrive. The conquest approaches for His left hand will stretch forth.
His great covenanted nation will fall to the ground. There shall be a great spoil.
The eve of destruction will soon come to pass. Her appointment is at hand.
Only a remnant shall endure and be hidden up. Only those that seek His face shall find comfort and mercy."

-Prophetic Counsel from Raphael 08-16-2012

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Re: Another Comforter's Message of Warning!!!

Post by Elias Returns »

"And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land."-Mosiah 29:27

stillwater
captain of 100

Post by stillwater »

sen6b wrote:Who is Raphael?
He is one of the heavenly host:
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testa ... ang=eng#20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Probably one of the four angels referenced here:
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/77.8-9#7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Thank you Elias.

njb

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

Ninja turtle.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

The atmosphere lately does feel really "off" lately.
Something is definitely askew.

The most important thing is to have your own house clean and in order.

njb

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

Raphael is an Archangel. He reports directly to Michael ( Adam). Thereby Brother Raphael is known by another name in mortality, to which I am not permitted to divulge here, and only as directed. There are those here that also know his Earthly identity. There are multiple classes of Angels, this we know, but even they have earned their stations dependent upon their own completions and faithfulness in their own respective eternal rounds. Just as we mortals are doing in our own eternal rounds.

Raphael is in charge of all healing of Heavenly Father and Mother's children. When you call upon help from above to help aid those in sickness, it is he that comes an personally administers to fulfill his assignment, if it is Father's will!

Raphael is more readily available to us because we are all need of some sort of healing, thus he is waiting to connect with Father and Mother's children directly, if we desire this. Raphael teaches us how to heal ourselves, and how to help teach others who are willing to receive this truth, light, and knowledge. It is very common that those who practice the art of healing as directed from Above know Raphael well, and will seek his guidance in doing so.

This is enough for now ...........

Elias Returns

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

jbalm wrote:
Ninja turtle.
Yes, and along with Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello are the four angels spoken of. These are just their earthly names.
LeoDonRaphMikeTMNT2007.jpg
LeoDonRaphMikeTMNT2007.jpg (19.61 KiB) Viewed 3061 times

Millimecham
captain of 10

Post by Millimecham »

Thanks for posting, Elias.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote:The atmosphere lately does feel really "off" lately.

njb
I get that sense as well. Definetely different than years gone by. Or maybe I'm just older and paranoid and need to watch more sports.

DrZoidberg
captain of 50

Post by DrZoidberg »

In the world ye shall have tribulation

but be of good cheer

-Prophetic Counsel from Jesus Christ B-)

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

ajax wrote:
notjamesbond003.5 wrote:The atmosphere lately does feel really "off" lately.

njb
I get that sense as well. Definetely different than years gone by. Or maybe I'm just older and paranoid and need to watch more sports.
But see watching sports isnt even enjoyable anymore. It's seems its almost a form of idolatry.

I feel an urge to dismiss all earthly telestial type activities and elevate my activities to be ready.

Maybe to it has to do with I was never too good at sports anyway. But I looked good occasionally.

Njb

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Archangels:

Michael=Adam
Gabriel=Noah
D&C 128:21 And again, the voice of God in the chamber of old Father Whitmer, in Fayette, Seneca county, and at sundry times, and in divers places through all the travels and tribulations of this Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! And the voice of Michael, the archangel; the voice of Gabriel, and of Raphael, and of divers angels, from Michael or Adam down to the present time, all declaring their dispensation, their rights, their keys, their honors, their majesty and glory, and the power of their priesthood; giving line upon line, precept upon precept; here a little, and there a little; giving us consolation by holding forth that which is to come, confirming our hope!
This is the only scripture in the standard works and accepted canon of scripture where we read Raphael's name. It is also found in apocryphal scripture. Raphael (Hebrew for "God heals") is an archangel and prominent in the aprocryphal Book of Enoch. There are other angels whose name ends in "-el" (as in El or Eloheim) denoting "like God" or "of God," if I remember correctly. For example, Uriel, which is mentioned in one of the component books of the Book of Enoch among Michael and Gabriel. This is probably why the creators of Superman named him Kal-el, son of Jor-el. There was a lot of allusion to Christ and Christianity in the recent Man of Steel film, at least that I noticed, especially toward the end where Supes exits the ship with his arms extended as if to imitate a cross or being crucified just before rescuing Lois Lane who is plummeting to Earth in an escape pod. Other names to note are Daniel, Israel (Jacob), Ezekiel, Nathaniel, and many, many others.

Raphael= :)
Uriel= :)

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

http://johnpratt.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is what brother Pratt says about it:

Thus, Enoch was shown all the governing stars and learned their names. Now let us turn to identifying the four angels represented by the four principal or "royal" stars. These stars are first, Regulus, the bright star at the heart of the Lion. The second star is Antares, the red star at the heart of the Scorpion, and also in the foot of the Serpent Bearer. The third star is Fomalhaut, the bright star both in the head of the Southern Fish and also in the stream of water being poured out by the Water Bearer. The fourth royal star is Aldebaran, the flaming red eye of the white Bull.

"After this I besought the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, to explain all that was concealed. I said to him, Who are those whom I have seen on the four sides, and whose words I have heard and written down? He replied, the first is the merciful, the patient, the holy Michael.
"The second is he who presides over every suffering and every affliction of the sons of men, the holy Raphael. The third who presides over all that is powerful, is Gabriel. And the fourth, who presides over repentance, and the hope of those who will inherit eternal life, is Phanuel. These are the four angels of the most high God" (Enoch 40:8-9)

Michael: Adam (Regulus-the bright star at the heart of the Lion)

Raphael: Enoch (Antares-the red star at the heart of the Scorpion, and also in the foot of the Serpent Bearer)

Gabriel: Noah (Fomalhaut-the bright star both in the head of the Southern Fish and also in the stream of water being poured out by the Water Bearer)

Phanuel: Joseph Smith (Aldebaran-the flaming red eye of the white Bull)

AnthonyR
captain of 100

Post by AnthonyR »

Only a remnant shall endure and be hidden up. Only those that seek His face shall find comfort and mercy."
Comforting words indeed. For a lowly sinner as myself.

Interesting how he basically opened up a lot of scriptures to prophesy to you Elias. Thanks for your courage posting this.

Thanks for the message Raphael.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

I'm sad. Just when the PAC-12 has a network, and the SEC has ESPN, it all ends.

Don't know if there will be football in the tent cities. Or will there even be tent cities.

Just sad. :(

Epistemology
captain of 100

Post by Epistemology »

rewcox wrote:I'm sad. Just when the PAC-12 has a network, and the SEC has ESPN, it all ends.

Don't know if there will be football in the tent cities. Or will there even be tent cities.

I'm a huge fan of the pac12 and SEC

As to not deviate from the thread topic that's all I'll say about that...

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

rewcox wrote:I'm sad. Just when the PAC-12 has a network, and the SEC has ESPN, it all ends.

Most likely no football....or basketball.....maybe baseball? Baseball is pretty divine. :D

DPeterson
captain of 100

Post by DPeterson »

And the Big 5 want to shove us little 5 in the corner... :(

Thank you for sharing Elias. I don't understand as well as I need to. I'm certainly going to have some praying to do.

DPeterson
captain of 100

Post by DPeterson »

The El would be those in Abraham 3 referred to as the Great and Noble Ones, who help Christ organize the earth and are the Gods.

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

So many terrible puns come to mind.....no I will not.

Yeah, worth noticing that "el thing"....i think. :)

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

North_Star wrote:So many terrible puns come to mind.....no I will not.

Yeah, worth noticing that "el thing"....i think. :)
Sometimes I wonder if the el might be some of those standing around in this picture:
dendera2.png
dendera2.png (143.66 KiB) Viewed 2710 times
Last edited by North_Star on August 7th, 2014, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The sculptured Dendera zodiac is a widely known Egyptian bas-relief from the ceiling of the pronaos of a chapel dedicated to Osiris in the Hathor temple at Dendera, containing images of Taurus and the Libra.

I googled it.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I've been to Egypt, and have quite a few books about stuff like this, but it's waaaaaaaay over my head too. But, I love stuff like this.

jockeybox
captain of 100

Post by jockeybox »

sen6b wrote:Wow I never noticed that before...the el thing.
You can thank Mr. DS for that. . .well at least thats where I first heard the connection