Civil War and WW3

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
mhewett
captain of 100

Civil War and WW3

Post by mhewett »

If this question is on another post I apologise, I haven't found it but my question is this, do you see the civil war occurring before or after WW3. I tend to think after but can see that it could happen before as well. What are your thoughts?

North_Star
captain of 100

Re: Civil War and WW3

Post by North_Star »

or concurrently?

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Check post What do you think/feel/predict is going to happen?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33854

First economic collapse then US civil war & calamities (EQ)- only 3WW when US military might mostly destroyed.

Cowboy
captain of 100

Post by Cowboy »

WarMonger wrote:Check post What do you think/feel/predict is going to happen?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33854

First economic collapse then US civil war & calamities (EQ)- only 3WW when US military might mostly destroyed.

+1

Bill
captain of 50

Post by Bill »

Dear Leader is planning a huge Executive Order regarding Illegals in the coming month or so. IMO the plan is to get the Republicans to Impeach him, thus bringing out more democrats from under their rocks in the November election. Additionally, it will flood the US with zillions of new illegal aliens (future democrats).

They feel it is a no lose situation because the Repubs can't actually impeach Obama (until Jan if they win the Senate), and that the influx of illegals will cause enough chaos that Dear Leader can step in with force.

This used to sound tinfoil; now it is not so tin foil is it.

If Dear Leader opens the floodgates I expect AZ and Texas to fully call out the Guard, which could cause some REAL civil war issues if Dear Leader sends the Army down to control the National Guard. Worst case, you could even see a military coup in DC if things get real bad. I doubt it; but Europe went to war in a week 100 years ago with the same foolish people in charge.

You could see a scenario in which Putin hits Ukraine hard, the illegal flood gates are open, riots in the cities etc. in which we could get a coup. Again, I doubt it, but it is possible.

The democrat leaders are satanic and they know their time is short; just as Satan knows his time is short. We cannot expect incremental evil as we have in the past. We must expect sudden evil hitting this nation. Remember how fast the Soviet Union fell (the first time). Look how fast a few corrupt judges changed the gay marriage landscape.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Christ says that we would be "eating and drinking, married and given in marriage" right up until the end like Noah and the Flood. So, I do not expect total collapse before the "burning of Babylon".

However, the event that must occur before the "Burning" and WW3 is gun confiscation according to GAS vision. So there has got to be a big event to trigger an excuse to confiscate guns in the US.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Civil unrest will be the trigger for gun confiscation.
Also during the great depression 1929 after the stock market collapsed - were they not eating and drinking and still getting wed. The economy in numerous countries have collapsed like Argentina, Zimbabwe etc - they are still eating and drinking getting married, and celebrating the soccer world cup. Just because the stock market collapses life does not end - perhaps to greedy American it is the end of life when the next installment of Grand Theft Auto does not come out due to economic issues.
Ukraine is in economic collapse and main government disbanded this week - no country leader left - missionaries withdrawn but they are still eating and weddings going on.

One can also look a it that the world will be eating and drinking till the start of the calamities - which is the economic collapse - civil unrest and withdrawal of the missionaries.
Doctrine and Covenants 88:89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.

The scriptures are clear the missionaries will be withdrawn prior to the main calamities then God will bear testimony. What will cause the missionaries to be withdrawn - we have seen it in many many countries -Economic collapse and civil unrest.

Vision and prophecies need to be seen in context - George Albert Smith was only shown the war aspect of the end of times as he was the prophet during the ending of WW2 - so God was just giving him context to the situation at that time. That is how most revelation works. He might off see more but only discussed the war he saw as that was foremost in his mind don't gt hung-up on one little issue.

Paisa
captain of 10

Post by Paisa »

Bill wrote:Dear Leader is planning a huge Executive Order regarding Illegals in the coming month or so. IMO the plan is to get the Republicans to Impeach him, thus bringing out more democrats from under their rocks in the November election. Additionally, it will flood the US with zillions of new illegal aliens (future democrats).

They feel it is a no lose situation because the Repubs can't actually impeach Obama (until Jan if they win the Senate), and that the influx of illegals will cause enough chaos that Dear Leader can step in with force.

This used to sound tinfoil; now it is not so tin foil is it.

If Dear Leader opens the floodgates I expect AZ and Texas to fully call out the Guard, which could cause some REAL civil war issues if Dear Leader sends the Army down to control the National Guard. Worst case, you could even see a military coup in DC if things get real bad. I doubt it; but Europe went to war in a week 100 years ago with the same foolish people in charge.

You could see a scenario in which Putin hits Ukraine hard, the illegal flood gates are open, riots in the cities etc. in which we could get a coup. Again, I doubt it, but it is possible.

The democrat leaders are satanic and they know their time is short; just as Satan knows his time is short. We cannot expect incremental evil as we have in the past. We must expect sudden evil hitting this nation. Remember how fast the Soviet Union fell (the first time). Look how fast a few corrupt judges changed the gay marriage landscape.
Agreed!

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Watch a marriage in Israel during rocket fire.

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

Civil war will be the first to occur, probably right after economic collapse. But it won't be like the previous one with armies meeting on the field, but will be state vs. state, city vs. city, town vs. town, neighbor vs. neighbor even families arrayed against one another..... then come the Russians and Chinese.... among others....

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

No doubt civil war is on it's way... we are seeing this happening in several place around the world... and WW3 after that.

What will trigger civil war in the USA? Some kind of chaos... I think the super-volcano may erupt to a degree, which is an indication that mother earth is getting tired of the wickedness that is increasing each day upon her. This would certainly cause enough chaos to cause the American dollar to collapse, stock market to go down and economic pandemonium to set in. Then consider other natural disasters to kick in around the world to a greater extent... all this would definitely cause other nations to go chaotic and mobs to increase all over. All this will cause nations to, more aggressively attach each other which would start ww3 to engage.

I think the church will be caught with its pants down to a degree and begin calling missionaries home in the natural disaster stage before ww3 really gets under way.

cynikal
captain of 10

Post by cynikal »

Personally I see a slow burn 4th generation warfare here while the world falls apart. The easiest why for the evil one to destroy America is to give us away, the UN is the best vehicle. They declare south Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico for the refugees - once secured they can in force international laws (look at what the UN has done to places in Rwanda and other contries ). The natural American will reject there rules and fight the internationalist, then it is a free for all. Our own .gov will support the UN and open up the rest of the states to international law. The constitution will then be on the thread and the 3% or whatever front line patriot movement will be tagged a a political arm of whoever they hate and whatever is left of any legitimate opposition party will be forced to their side. Then the 4GW will burn us down as the economy slides, but the fed will up hold the market as it has been.

This is just my own personal wargame, always be prepared - I always hope I am wrong and not even close.