30?, 60?, 120?, 150?, 180?............

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Elias Returns
captain of 100

30?, 60?, 120?, 150?, 180?............

Post by Elias Returns »

Since being away from my family to cone and listen to DS, I am having very, very strong prompting that something is about to take place on a global scale that will be the final curtain call. It will ignite the powder keg with no return back to a world that we use to know. And here I am, living apart from my family in a force marriage separation, with no real purpose or reasoning?
Dealing with a fractured Spirit, because it, my Spirit is following the will of a Father to not abandon my family and marriage, but my mortal body following my "eternal companion" and her wishes to not be together at the moment, with no direction or end in sight?
I am already feeling out of sorts with everything going on in the World, now I am feeling we have 6 months or less? Who else is receiving these promptings???

anewtongue
captain of 50

Re: 30?, 60?, 120?, 150?, 180?............

Post by anewtongue »

I can see it as months or years. I feel like it's nearly upon us but I know God's timing is often longer than my own. But I know what you mean. Sorry for your troubles w family. I pray for resolution.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Do you mean 30, 60, 120 ...minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years? I have felt the same way, but on a " simmer“ intensity, not "boil", as you apparently are feeling it. I'll go with days or weeks, btw.

It probably has something to do with multiple jet plane incidents, middle east tensions, ukraine / russia, the invasion of the usa from points south, intense drought in the west and flooding in the mid west, 18 trillion in "official" debt, the rise of the chinese, the BRICS nations setting up to challenge the petrodollar, the hastening of missionary work by LDS Inc and an apostasy of sorts in LDS Inc a la Mormon 8:36. Perhaps these items, along with your heartbreaking personal issues are weighing you down and making you more sensitive to the your Holy Ghost.

Fear not, Elias Returns, and know Him in whom you have trusted. All things work together for good, to him that loves God and is called according to His purpose.

Enjoy the talk today.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

It's like this:

It's always out there until suddenly it isn't.

The US is eager to start a war with Russia. We've been pushing their buttons for the last few years and more so now. We were within hours of firing missiles at Syria. The de-dollarization in international trade that is underway may crush our fragile economy, and TPTB know it. Whenever the economy implodes, that will be a game-changer, and things will never be the same. I'm with Skousen, that world leaders will want to use war to cover up economic mismanagement.

Keep working on those preps. Don't ever stop.

heartsongs
captain of 100

Post by heartsongs »

I can understand your concerns. I started having dreams about the 2nd coming about 15 years ago. When they started I didn't know what they meant as I had not re-activated back to church yet. It wasn't until a year later that I found my way back. At times, I was having these dreams every single night, multiple times in a night. It was always about coming tornadoes, destruction, getting to safety, and my family. When I re-activated back to church they came more intensely and more frequently. I was literally getting no sleep and then having to go to work all day. So, I prayed and fasted to have a greater understanding of what these dreams were; whether they were something my mind was making up and had no meaning, or, whether God was trying to tell me something and wanted my attention. Almost right away in my fast, when I got home from church, I went to read in my scriptures I turned to the following: Helaman 5:12:

And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

In the beginning of my dreams I could never see the tornado and I never saw the destruction. I only knew it was coming and there was usually only 1 tornado. I could also sense it, and the Lord whispered it to my heart by the Holy Ghost. As I reflect back the skies never indicated a storm either. As time progressed (years), I started seeing the top of the tornado and 1 tornado turned into 2 as well as the tornado(s) began to feel closer. As time has progressed further still, I started beginning to see the destruction they left behind, the feelings have become more intense, and there were more tornadoes in the dreams, and those tornadoes have become blacker in color and much darker and intense. Now, I see all of the tornadoes, and there are many, sometimes 4 or more in my dreams, and they are right at my feet, very close, and just recently in the last week, I have begun seeing people picked up and whirled away. It has happened when they were paying no attention and completely taken unaware. I believe this is in representation and symbolic that it means it is now even closer than before and literally anytime. The sky never indicates a storm. It is always bright blue sunny skies with white fluffy clouds. The people in my dream (strangers, just normal people) have no idea that the tornado(s) are right behind them and again, the sky NEVER indicates a storm. Something else I have noticed is that it is always during a "warm" time in the season. Not spring, not fall and not winter. But, mid-summer or late summer, and I base this off of what the people are wearing in my dreams and what the environment looks like. I do believe we are very much on the precipice of a changing of events and the world as we know it. When that exact time is I do not know. What the Lords speaks to me is that it is much closer than before.

My suggestion to you would be that you continue to prepare---physically, spiritually, temporally. Pray like you've never prayed before for your family and the resolution of whatever it is that your problem is. Pray for their and your needs, for spiritual insight and divine guidance. Just because somebody wants you to be "gone" doesn't mean you necessarily have to be. I don't know what is going on in your situation, but, I know that I am not so sure I would necessarily walk away just because someone asked or wanted me to. Tell your spouse you want to talk. Tell them how do you put things back together. Let them know you do not want to walk away and "now" is not the time for your family to be broken. We are to close to disaster.

Good luck, and my God's glue restore what is broken and make things stick.

Reggie
captain of 100

Post by Reggie »

Dear ER, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles; but, I am not surprized. After all you have received, the adversary is on you like white on rice. Brother Pontius says in his book, that after a great spiritual advancement, the devil gets his shot at you for temptation to see if you will fall. I'm with heartsongs. Pray like you've never prayed before. Set up your tent at the temple. Don't let the adversary win here. Fight for your family. Whatsoever you ask in righteousness will be given. I know you can't trump your wife's agency; but, you can ask God to give her a better understanding of what is going on. Of all the people on this forum, your testimony has touched me the most and given me hope for myself. I will pray for your wife and for you. May God Bless in this time of need, brother. I think something may be about to happen. The world stage is so obviously being set. But, I still think there is time at least until 2016 for the big one. Don't let the adversary make you anxious in any way. Read the Psalms everyday. It will strengthen you against this very thing he is playing on you. It also just occured to me that you might do well to inquire of the Lord what He wants you to do about your wife. As long as you are in His will, that's all that matters. With all love and faith, Reggie.