"The Call" to the ""Watchmen of Ephraim"

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

"The Call" to the ""Watchmen of Ephraim"

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Obey the voice of Jesus Christ and answer the wedding invitation given you.

Prepare the feast of fat things required of you of a covenant and a deed for all your members of need.

Bring his bride out of the closet clothed with equity and justice and righteousness that the bridegroom might come forth.

And be glad therein:)

WaitingOnTheLord
captain of 10

Re: "The Call" to the ""Watchmen of Ephraim"

Post by WaitingOnTheLord »

Amen!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

You have been honored and chosen to lay the foundation of Zion, by seeing that every single member of need get a covenant and a deed that cannot be broken. D&C 42:30 & D&C 58:6-13.

Is there not enough men of intelligence in your house to get this begun?

Will this not be the fast that has been chosen to break every yoke and undo people's heavy burdens? And to let the oppressed go free? Isaiah 58:6-12

How much longer will we have to wait?

Next prophet, next decade, next one hundred years?

Why not begin today?

Is it not written in D&C 105 to go and learn, have experience? And return?

Hand out homes to the poor and watch how the whole world will see how to treat the poor as Jesus Christ has commanded. You can be a great light of justice and equity and righteousness upon this land.

Do you not want this calling and election and honor?

Of course you do, right?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Get to work all ye of the house of Ephraim that have covenanted with God of "All that you possess and your lives as well" and keep the commandment of Jesus Christ to be equal in your temporal things and this not grudgingly♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Yes take all the money from the tithes and offerings and see to it that all your members have a home that they own free of fear of being cast out into the street and then when all of them pay of their surplus tithes and offerings build your buildings of worship and temples to do your baptisms for the dead and preform your sealing in righteousness:)♡

This will be a delight unto your God and to your Lord Jesus Christ who has requested this of you would it not?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Are any of the watchmen on the tower able to see their written description of their job given them of Ephraim in the book called;

The "Stick of Ephraim" by Ezekiel 37:15?

How many of you watchmen have done a book report writing down diligently every thing that Jesus Christ said for you to do, and to be like and to know?

Is there even one of the watchmen on the tower that has knowledge of "all" these things?

And has he told this to the others?

What think ye of this wedding invitation better late than never to show up?

Jesus Christ has commanded to give a covenant and a deed to property that cannot be broken to your poor. Did he say to hold onto all of the properties that have been donated to you worth billions and to buy more and more but never give even one deed of this property nor divide it up for the poor to live upon?

True Zion must be established by purchase and this it should. Millionaires and billionaires can buy thousands of homes and properties and hand a covenant and a deed to the poor without penalty if you seek to change the tax code to allow for such. Or should the church start giving out properties that it has on hand?

Yes get them zoned for homes and houses of need and members can even help build them if so inclined to do it that way or there are lots of ways to get homes into the hands of the poor if you plan for them.

This could be lots of fun planning and building homes all over the place for needy members.

Lots of enjoyable experiences, would it not be?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

There is still hope to see this happen. ♡

JaredAlmond
The Gutter

Post by JaredAlmond »

Contrary to what is traditionally taught, things don't turn out too well for the watchmen.
Therefore, get ye straightway unto my land; break down the walls of mine enemies; throw down their tower, and scatter their watchmen.101:57
And after these lands are purchased, I will hold the armies of Israel guiltless in taking possession of their own lands, which they have previously purchased with their moneys, and of throwing down the towers of mine enemies that may be upon them, and scattering their watchmen, and avenging me of mine enemies unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.D&C 105:30

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Nonetheless the call to Ephraim remains, I will hope and pray for these my brethern upon the watchtower that they awaken and acknowledge and atone as is written in the book of Joel, that Moroni came back three times to repeat that the words of Joel were not just yet but soon to be.

Even if you have just a tiny grain of faith, it is written great things can happen. :)

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

Brother Sinclair, thank you for your testimony through your words. I am moved and touched by your zeal!

Granted, not all ends well for some of the Watchmen, but that's okay. These are they who made covenants before receiving their mortal ministries, and also understood that their literal sacrifices would be needed in order to bring forth Zion and usher in the Bridegroom. In knowing this, they that remain "faithful" will be numbered among The Elect and will be brought forth in the morning of the Firstborn!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Trying to keep hope alive and well. Did you see my other posts about Senator Orrin Hatch and Senator Ron Wyden working together on the tax code that controls the flow of wealth?
The fact that one is of the house of Joseph through Ephraim, and the other Judah, is significant I feel and very hopeful. ♡ See Ezekiel 37 : 15-23