"Repairing the breach and restoring the paths"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

"Repairing the breach and restoring the paths"

Post by Robert Sinclair »

If we would like to be repairers of the breach and the restorers of the paths to dwell in as Isaiah has said we need to have ordinances and laws written the see that God's law regarding inheritances for all the inhabitants of the land are accomplished.

May our leaders seek diligently in this land of the free to fix all the ordinances to so reflect the will of God as it is written.
God Bless all of us in this as he has promised. ♡

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: "Repairing the breach and restoring the paths"

Post by marc »

Robert Sinclair wrote:
I've been meaning to ask you what those little three lines mean. What is it?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Zion is where the pure in heart are, and they live according to the laws of God which are eternal. Inheritances for all is his law and it has been broken. Jesus Christ and God himself has said to give to the poor a covenant and a deed which cannot be broken. Not by debt.

Establish title to property for all that neither taxes nor debts can take from one.

But a safe place of sanctuary for each and every individual or family to dwell safely to pray and to live and to raise families.

Establish these ordinances of Justice for all. ♡
Last edited by Robert Sinclair on May 25th, 2014, 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Robert Sinclair wrote:Zion is where the pure in heart are and they live according to the laws of God which are eternal. Inheritances for all is his law and it has been broken. Jesus Christ himself has said to give to the poor a covenant and a deed which cannot be broken. Not by debt.

Establish title to property for all that neither taxes nor debts can take from one.

But a safe place of sanctuary for each and every individual or family to dwell safely to pray and to live and to raise families.

Establish these ordinances of Justice for all. ♡
So that is what that little symbol "♡" means?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

To the best of my imperfect ability it means that I love you all.♡

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

♡ :ymhug:

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

I Love a You too Brother Robert, :ymhug:

I too am a Sinner, and Broken ...................but.........I ALSO KNOW THAT HE LIVES!!!............FOR I HAVE SEEN HIM!!!..............AND HE IS RETURNING SOON, TO CLAIM HIS CHILDREN.........AND TO RECLAIM HIS CREATION AND HOME!!!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Yes, as it is written, the Lord is about to do great things:)♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Look to the words of Isaiah whom Jesus Christ has commanded that you read diligently.

In Isaiah in what is known as chapter 58 he explains the fast that God has chosen for the people.

That you seek to undo people's heavy burdens and break every yoke.

Who is among us that has not the yoke and heavy burdens of rent or mortgage payments with property taxes as well where this home can be taken away by debt?

This God has said to establish the ordinances of justice that will give each and every one of you an inheritance that cannot be broken. Not by any means.

But to be a safe place of refuge a sanctuary for each and every single one to pray and to live and to worship God how they will. By serving one another in peace and goodwill as the Lord God has promised you.♡

And as Moroni testified to Joseph Smith was not yet but soon would be read Joel's words.

And see how he has said be glad and rejoice, for the Lord will do great things.
Yes surely,
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain ............

Yes search diligently these things and come to know of great things about to come forth. Our represenatives in Congress at this very hour are reviewing the tax code to see what changes should be made.

Please help us all by praying that they will seek to establish the ordinances of justice to bring to pass the redemption of Zion. ♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

That you might understand even further information about the ordinances of justice let me take you on a journey to know.

The tax code is ordinances that must be followed.

Current code states that if I gift a house worth $150,000.00 to a poor individual or family a penalty may be assessed.

This is not justice.

To penalize a rich man for giving homes to the poor is not wise.

This would discourage the poor from being given the gift of a covenant and a deed commanded of God by the rich.

And I know of no churches or synagogues on the face of this nation handing out Covenants and Deeds that cannot be broken unto the poor for them to have an inheritance of a safe place to live and work and pray as a refuge and a sanctuary where they cannot be cast off because of debt or taxes owed.

Give the rich and learned and the wise and noble of this land a tax deduction instead of a penalty and watch what happens.

I promise you that the rivers of righteousness would begin to flow once more. Justice would come from such a change to the tax code and it surely could be then called an "Ordinance of Justice"

May individuals be asked like Mitt Romney, if such a change was made to the tax code would he then give houses away to the poor in his ward and stake to fulfill the commandment given of God in D&C 42:30?

Or even Eli Broad who with his wife in 2012 gave away $350,000,000.00 to charity, but even though he is one of the largest homebuilders in the nation because he would be penalized for just giving some away would be discouraged from so doing. Ask him if the law was changed to allow a deduction for giving to the poor of his synagogue and temple area would he not so do?

I tell you go and ask of those who have billions or even just millions would they not consider giving Covenants and Deeds if they were not punished but blessed with a deduction where they could go and even bring more the next year?

Where is the wisdom, it is in seeking to establish the ordinances of justice as God has commanded. ♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

"Zion", shall help restore justice and equity,
for this is Zion, the "pure in heart".
May "all of us" so be.
Sanctified and purified at the marriage supper of the Lamb of God where the "feast of fat things" has been prepared and delivered, and presented unto God.
Yea, spare us a little longer O Lord and we will deliver this unto thee. The fruits of the vineyard which are equal and delightful and good and just unto thee.♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Time to call up your members of Congress and get this done!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

We need those in Utah to contact Senator Orrin Hatch to see that the tax code renders unto God the things that are God's. He is waiting for your call.