Yes or No?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Yes or No?

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Keep the commandment of Jesus Christ to place into the hands of the poor of this church private property with a deed and a covenant of title that cannot be broken. (see D&C 42:30-31)(105:2-3)

That they may have a place of sanctuary, where they may have a safe place to live with their family, to fast and pray and place their tabernacle or booth or home upon without fear of being removed.

Keep the commandment of Jesus Christ.

Yes or No?

What does the house of Ephraim answer today?
Last edited by Robert Sinclair on May 5th, 2014, 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kmart201
captain of 50

Re: Yes or No?

Post by Kmart201 »

Yes

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

This answer brings me almost to tears.

I have goosebumps even at this very moment.

Thank you.

Any one else.

Yes or No?

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

Yes Yes Yes. I'm ready to see some good and to break the current cycle. Im ready to see something blossom!!!!

TZONE
captain of 1,000

Post by TZONE »

You will have to wait till they are not quite so "drunk" to find out. ;) (drunkards of ephraim)

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

True, but the real good ones that are already gathered in heart are going to start showing up!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

How wonderful these posts.

I rejoice in them.

Any more.

Yes or No?

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

YES......and I am a true Ephraimite!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

This is awesome and amazing.

Thank you.

I will need to sleep now but will check again after I awaken to see if more desire to so do.

Yes or No? ♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Anymore?

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Yes.

Just a suggestion, you should have made this a poll.

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

I also am a true Ephraimite! I am awake and desirous to work towards this!

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Wonderful!

Any more,

Yes or No?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Getting much hope now in my heart.

Any more,

Yes or No?

BMC
captain of 100

Post by BMC »

Yes,

I come from the loins of Joseph who was sold into Egypt and his son Ephraim.

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

Hell yes

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

Robert, I'm not sure where you are finding these verses. Could you help me find them? Thank you.
Robert Sinclair wrote:Keep the commandment of Jesus Christ to place into the hands of the poor of this church private property with a deed and a covenant of title that cannot be broken. (see D&C 42:13)

That they may have a place of sanctuary, where they may have a safe place to live with their family, to fast and pray and place their tabernacle or booth or home upon without fear of being removed.

Keep the commandment of Jesus Christ.

Yes or No?

What does the house of Ephraim answer today?

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

There is some good things in section 42! Pretty strict stuff in there - not all will be able (worthy) to live in New Jerusalem. According to vs. 75 it says that anyone who divorced their companion (who is still living) and they themselves were the adulterer, they will be cast out from among the people.

Best prepare ourselves, and loved ones, to live there!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Who is going to pay for the private property being given ?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Simply those called for to so do of the House of Ephraim in section 58 of the D&C:

It will be the rich and learned the wise and noble of this house who can easily afford with the hundreds of millions that some have and with the millions that others have and with the hundreds of thousands that others have that wish to bring unto the Lord their talents that they have earned for the Lord. Yea, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of them ye have done it unto me:)

Some can provide thousands with down payments on homes and others hundreds and others just a few or even as little as one extra down payment needed for even one family to get into a home instead of renting.

Understand this is a great abomination of equity for the government to assist people into rentals that even though they may pay all their lives faithfully they receive not one penny of equity.(Micah3:9)

It is up to Ephraim and Judah to lead the nations of the earth the right way to treat their poor.

Just imagine how financially strong these two families of the earth shall be once after 30-50 years every single family or single member owns outright their homes.

They will be so prosperous and blessed they will be able to help the other families of the earth to see how to treat their poor following the commandments of God.

So what say ye keep this commandment to so do, (D&C 42:30-31)

Yes or No?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

All of you that have come to this site we have a work to do. For it must needs be that in order to just give the poor a deed and title to property without penalty from the IRS the code needs to be changed.

For us to keep our commandment from Jesus Christ without interference or penalty we should go to the Jews of this nation who also have this law to give to their poor in the feast of tabernacles so they also would help us together to change the law that we can keep the commandment of God.( See my new post about D & C 42 being taxed)

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

I'm a diehard capitalist, free market man. But part of me likes the idea of the seriously wealthy teaming up and donating land to the poor, but it would have to be at the discretion of the Bishop. No land given to free loaders who haven't proven they are willing to earn it somehow, or to the widows who need it.

The problem is--and it always is--the government. Maybe if they weren't taking half of everything the wealthy make, the rich would feel more charitable.

That said, we do have great charity occurring to a certain extent. A man passed away in my ward, and certain wealthy neighbors are making sure the children have educations and missions. That's how charity is supposed to work. So, yes, we are doing what the Lord admonishes in D&C.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

We are not doing what he admonishes and commands us to do and for this hell has been promised if we do not wake up and seriously know of what he said to do-

D&C 104:17-18

For the earth is full, and there is enough and to spare; yea, I prepared all things, and have given unto the children of men to be agents unto themselves.

Therefore if any man shall take of the abundance which I have made, and impart not his portion, according to the law of my gospel, unto the poor and the needy, he shall, with the wicked, lift up his eyes in hell, being in torment.

So: Keep the commandment of God,

Yes or No?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Yes.

And I have plenty of ideas on how to put our seeking all together.

Curious Workman
captain of 100

Post by Curious Workman »

"Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you." Count me in, suit me up.