Mitt Romney says Russia's Putin better President than Obama

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Valiance
captain of 100

Mitt Romney says Russia's Putin better President than Obama

Post by Valiance »

http://nypost.com/2014/01/25/putins-a-b ... mney-says/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mitt Romney thinks Vladimir Putin is better at being president than Barack Obama.

Romney, who lost the presidential race to Obama, told NBC that the Russian leader “outperformed” the president “time and time again on the world stage.”
While I'm certainly no fan of Obama and loathe the man for his policies, actions and words and consider him a fraud, does Romney not have a clue that Putin has tortured and murdered untold numbers of Russians who were dissidents, spies or political opponents while with the KGB and while being in leadership positions in Russia, especially as President??? Of course, I'm sure Mitt probably still thinks 19 Arabs with boxcutters managed to get the world's most technological and sophisticated military to stand down while completely destroying 3 skyscrapers with 2 airplanes. :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Re: Mitt Romney says Russia's Putin better President than Ob

Post by Benjamin_LK »

You're kind of missing the fact that as president of Russia, plenty of people who figured Vladmir Putin was a bad guy, especially journalists, turn up dead, whereas calling the government evil is a career option here in the U.S., where you can make a decent income from, if you're a good enough entertainer :) .

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Valiance wrote:http://nypost.com/2014/01/25/putins-a-b ... mney-says/
Mitt Romney thinks Vladimir Putin is better at being president than Barack Obama.

Romney, who lost the presidential race to Obama, told NBC that the Russian leader “outperformed” the president “time and time again on the world stage.”
While I'm certainly no fan of Obama and loathe the man for his policies, actions and words and consider him a fraud, does Romney not have a clue that Putin has tortured and murdered untold numbers of Russians who were dissidents, spies or political opponents while with the KGB and while being in leadership positions in Russia, especially as President??? Of course, I'm sure Mitt probably still thinks 19 Arabs with boxcutters managed to get the world's most technological and sophisticated military to stand down while completely destroying 3 skyscrapers with 2 airplanes. :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:
You have anything to back your assertations up against Putin? If you don't you are bearing false witness.

Good for Romney for bucking the corporate US propaganda media and telling it like it is.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Benjamin_LK wrote:You're kind of missing the fact that as president of Russia, plenty of people who figured Vladmir Putin was a bad guy, especially journalists, turn up dead, whereas calling the government evil is a career option here in the U.S., where you can make a decent income from, if you're a good enough entertainer :) .
Yeah right. Been through Russian airports plenty of times. Really polite security and they don't make you bend over and sing "God Bless America!" while they put on the rubber gloves.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

All Romney said was that Putin had "outperformed the president on the world stage"...which he has. He didn't say he was a better president. And why are you still bringing 9/11 into every discussion?
Last edited by natasha on January 28th, 2014, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

natasha wrote:

All Romney said was that Obama had "outperformed the president on the world stage"...which he has. He didn't say he was a better president. And why are you still bringing 9/11 into every discussion?
If Romney was aware of all of the atrocities and evil Putin has committed, he would never have praised him over Obama. The 9/11 comment was just to add fuel to my argument that Romney is not awake to what Ether 8 warns us about.
Last edited by Valiance on January 27th, 2014, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

Mitt didn't say Putin is a better president then Obama. Read the entire interview.

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

All Romney said was that Obama had "outperformed the president on the world stage"...which he has. He didn't say he was a better president. And why are you still bringing 9/11 into every discussion?
[/quote]
If Romney was aware of all of the atrocities and evil Putin has committed, he would never have praised him over Obama. The 9/11 comment was just to add fuel to my argument that Romney is not awake to what Ether 8 warns us about. In fact, Romney may very well be one of those mentioned in scripture wherein we are warned that in the last days, men with money in the church would be 'raised up' and praised regardless of worthiness or integrity.[/quote]
Now you're attacking Romneys integrity? Under what basis exactly? Just because someone doesn't have the same world view as you in regards to conspiracy doesn't mean he's unworthy or void of integrity. It's very misleading for you to say "In fact" then say "Romney may very well be". It's just you speculating. Actually...your whole post is just you speculating.

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

andsmith0723 wrote:
Valiance wrote:If Romney was aware of all of the atrocities and evil Putin has committed, he would never have praised him over Obama. The 9/11 comment was just to add fuel to my argument that Romney is not awake to what Ether 8 warns us about. In fact, Romney may very well be one of those mentioned in scripture wherein we are warned that in the last days, men with money in the church would be 'raised up' and praised regardless of worthiness or integrity.
Now you're attacking Romneys integrity? Under what basis exactly? Just because someone doesn't have the same world view as you in regards to conspiracy doesn't mean he's unworthy or void of integrity. It's very misleading for you to say "In fact" then say "Romney may very well be". It's just you speculating. Actually...your whole post is just you speculating.
I edited my post to remove that part of my comment... I shouldn't have went after Mitt like I did. However, I will say that he was being funded by some of the same big money players, corporations and banks that funded Obama's campaign in 2008 which received trillions in bail-outs at forced taxpayer expense and probably even worse, the military-industrial complex, which kills to make a killing while Romney emphatically supported the bogus 'war on terror'. He is bought and paid for as a politician. And no, I was not saying Romney lacks worthiness and integrity because he does not share the same knowledge as I do... I was merely stating that he may very well be one of those men in the church who is 'raised up' on a pedestal because of his money regardless of his overall character.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Same old stuff, Valiance

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

natasha wrote:Same old stuff, Valiance
I know and I'll never change... guess I'm just a stickler for fighting for truth, being awake and aware, not compromised and standing up to the LDG's.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Putin bad man. Man on news says he is bad. Got to believe all on TV because if it were not true then they would not say it.

God bless the USA! God bless the TSA! God bless NSA!

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/m ... 02707.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this thread can be erased now.

andsmith0723
captain of 50

Post by andsmith0723 »

andsmith0723 wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/m ... 02707.html

“What I said was, with regards to Syria, Putin has outmaneuvered President Obama,” Romney said Monday on Hannity. “Look, on the international areas, Putin has not only dealt with Syria in a way that made the president take second fiddle, but the New START Treaty is also an enormous win for Russia.”

While he said he thinks it’s clear that Obama “has been outmaneuvered on the world stage” by Putin, the former Republican presidential candidate added that Putin is a “terrible president” and a “thug.”

“But by the way, President Putin is a terrible president,” Romney said. “He’s a thug. He’s killed, from what we can tell — I don’t know that I want to accuse him of killing — but there have been members of the media that have disappeared and opposition voices that disappeared and been put in jail and so forth.”

“This is not a good guy,” Romney added. “Our president’s a lot better president than President Putin, but it breaks my heart to watch President Putin outmaneuver him on the world stage.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/m ... z2rjl3wjFl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

andsmith0723 wrote:
andsmith0723 wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/m ... 02707.html

“What I said was, with regards to Syria, Putin has outmaneuvered President Obama,” Romney said Monday on Hannity. “Look, on the international areas, Putin has not only dealt with Syria in a way that made the president take second fiddle, but the New START Treaty is also an enormous win for Russia.”

While he said he thinks it’s clear that Obama “has been outmaneuvered on the world stage” by Putin, the former Republican presidential candidate added that Putin is a “terrible president” and a “thug.”

“But by the way, President Putin is a terrible president,” Romney said. “He’s a thug. He’s killed, from what we can tell — I don’t know that I want to accuse him of killing — but there have been members of the media that have disappeared and opposition voices that disappeared and been put in jail and so forth.”

“This is not a good guy,” Romney added. “Our president’s a lot better president than President Putin, but it breaks my heart to watch President Putin outmaneuver him on the world stage.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/m ... z2rjl3wjFl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mitt! :-o :) He knows!! Now, the big question... does he know Obama is a fraud and ineligible to be sitting in the White House? At least Putin is not a fraud and an illegal alien.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Question: Did Romney support bombing Syria?

Question: Did Romney oppose NSA spying?

Question: Has Romney condemned TSA invasive practices?

Question: Is Romney credible in condemning Putin then?