I Testify Of Him, because I Love You!

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Elias Returns
captain of 100

I Testify Of Him, because I Love You!

Post by Elias Returns »

Blessed Friends,
Yesterday, I had participated in another posting on LDSFF, and in doing so I came forward to testify and bare witness of Him. I felt so strongly that this needed to be done because of the pain and heart ache of others needed to be at rest. In retrospect, I limited this special message to a few, and it pained me all the night long, because I knew there were many more who needed to be witnessed to. That is why I have decided to post this again, but in the "General Discussions" area, so that it may reach it's fullest potential. I ask forgiveness of those that have already had to bare this once, and I ask for your patience to allow me to reach others who did not receive this yesterday. I also understand this may come under ridicule by some, and I am content with what I have said and shared with you. I do this because I love you, and I cannot bare the thought of any one of you not truly understanding exactly where you stand with Him, and your potential. I pray you will have an opened mind and heart for what is going to be shared with you, because this is more for you, than for myself. This is my Valentine Gift to you. Shalom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01-13-2012 Original Posting

I can and will bare witness, and testify to the World that I have been blessed to have been received by Him... my Savior... my Advocate... my Friend. I have been granted permission by Him to share my personal blessing with those who are in need, who are suffering from broken hearts and broken Spirits. He wants to come to each and everyone of us, and bare personal witness to you! But, we first must learn to love ourselves and accept ourselves unconditionally, and learn to see ourselves, as He does, in all perfection and completeness. This is no small step, because the mortal side of our minds will not permit this. This is one instance of over coming the "flesh of man".....then we must be willing to give to Him, the only gift that we can offer to Him, we came here with it and we leave here with it, and that is our "will" or our "agency"....because by doing this act, we have shown Him we are truly converted not just to Him, but in Him, and of Him.

Last year, exactly last February I was struggling with some things in my head and heart, and I needed some answers and more perspective on the subject matter. I supplicated to the Lord in prayer for an answer, and I was told "attend my house, and there you shall receive your answer". The following weekend I drove from my home down to the Twin Falls Temple. During my two hour drive I had a very special feeling that yes, I would receive my answer today, and that I would also receive more, if I was willing.

I attended an endowment session, and again I was strongly impressed upon that this would be a very spiritual experience like non other I had ever had. I began to sob, so I left my front row seat and took a seat in the back, because I was having a very hard time controlling my emotions, and I did not want to be a bother to anyone else in the room. I made it through the session and entered into the Celestial Room. I took a seat farthest away from the other patrons. I began to pray and give thanks to Father for all that I have been given, and I asked Him to please accept my work on behalf of the person I did it for. I began to start crying again, because I knew He had accepted this work and all that I had done prior. I then heard a voice, it was a very familiar voice, so much so that it pierced with every word spoken to me to the utmost depth of my Spirit.

The voice said to me,"Elias, from this day forward your sins are forgiven of thee, and they shall be remembered no more. For all that I have shalt be yours"....I looked up and there He stood face to face with me. I was drawn to His eyes, they were the most beautiful color of blue I had ever seen. To this day I have never seen that radiance of blue here on Earth. I began to weep and I started to collapse, He reached out His arms and caught me, and lifted me up. All the while He was embracing me, holding me to keep me steady. I said to Him " my Lord, my God I love you, I love you with all of my being, please don't let me go"...He smiled at me and then said "Child, I will never let you go, I love you and you are blessed, for in My house you have inheritance upon My kingdom".....as I sobbed in his arms I said " how can this be, I am not worthy to be in Your presence or in Your arms, how can this happen to me?"

He then wiped my tears with tender and mercy, and gazed into my eyes and said " Child, I am mindful of your heart and of your pain, I know of your desire to do good and to honor Me and My Father. I accept your sacrifice and offering unto Me, and because of this I say unto you again, all that I have shall be yours from this day forward"...I then said "I love you, I love you"....and then He said "look and remember".

At that very moment I was able to recall and see Him as He wept in Gethsemane, and at that very instance I began to feel His pain, agony, and sorrow that He experienced on my own behalf. I felt the exact pain that went through His body and the heart ache, again just for me. I again began to weep, I said "I cannot look any longer Lord, I am not worthy" and then He said to me "it is now that you understand just how much I love you, and Father and Mother"....and as soon as He said this to me I then felt a new and deeper pain and agony. I knew immediately I was experiencing what Father and Mother felt as They witnessed Their Son going through this sacrifice on my behalf. My tears were more intense and my heart truly felt like it was being broken or torn into pieces. As a parent I can only imagine that type of pain when you lose a child.

I fell to my knees sobbing , my face in my cupped hands, and then He placed His hands on my shoulders and said to me "look and bare witness", I lifted my head and His hands were stretched out to me, I could see scars imprinted in His hands and wrists. He then said, "touch them, and testify of Me and My sacrifice", so I did. As my finger tips touched those scars in His hands, I was able to see exactly the nails being driven into His flesh, and He cried out in pain and agony, I again started to sob more deeper. He then said, "look and bare witness" and He then pointed towards His feet. I looked down, and when my eyes were fixed upon His feet they were wet from my tears, and I could see another set of imprinted scars, and He then said "touch them, and testify of Me and My sacrifice", so I did as I was asked. Again, as I ran my finger tips across His scars, I experienced the same witnessing as with His hands, as the nails were being driven into His feet, with each pounding of the mallet onto the heads of the nails, He cried out, but with such grace. Again, He said to me "look and bare witness", and He lifted me up. He then showed me His scar on His side, He then said "touch it, and testify of Me and of My sacrifice". Once again, I ran my fingertips over His scar, and again, I was able to witness the spear head being thrust into His side, but this account was different than the previous two, because there was no pain or agony. There was no blood, only water that flowed from the opened wound. He had already given up His Spirit to the Father, He had left mortality. I was able to see His mother, Mary, and all of the other relatives grieving at His feet. I was able to feel their pain and their sorrow, because I was now able to witness His sacrifice to the end.

Again, I was sobbing and not feeling worthy of the sacrifice I had just witnessed, in it's infinite completion. I stood again eye to eye, and face to face with Him, He just smiled at me. I then said to Him, "I am sorry, I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that pain and suffering for me. Please, please forgive me Lord. I will do what ever you want me to do. I now understand, I love you so very much."....He then said, "Elias, before you came here you made covenants with Father, the time is now at hand in which you shall remember those covenants and do all that you can to fulfill them and the law". I knew immediately and understood exactly what He had just reminded me. He then placed His hands on my head and pronounced a blessing upon me.
At this point I am unable to share this portion of my sacred event because it was likened to a Patriarchal Blessing, but with much more depth and clarity.

After the blessing, He then made covenants with me.

He then gave me His final counsel, " Elias, my sweet Elias, from this day forth you shall no longer have to fear the condemnation of man, from this day forward you will be called Friend and no longer servant. As My Friend you shall go forth and bare truth of witness of Me. You shall seek out all who are broken in Spirit and heart, and heal them through your testimony of Me. You shall have a seat among the Firstborn, and in that day upon My return you will be numbered and accounted for accordingly, your name shall be remembered and spoken of throughout the eternities"....and after those final words, I was then introduced to Father. I am not permitted to divulge Father's words to me at this time.

I pray that these words in testimony will help those that are struggling. He loves you, more than you can comprehend, and He wants to be with you more than you can even imagine. In fact He is often around us, and we are to consumed with living in Babylon to acknowledge that He may be right next to us.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I Testify Of Him, because I Love You!

Post by mes5464 »

I want to have my own experience with Christ. I want to be called friend.

MsEva
captain of 100

Post by MsEva »

Thank you so much for sharing this again.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

My GOSH Elias! I am speechless.... Your experience is wonderful and amazing! I truly felt the spirit while I read it - and I am so grateful to have the privilege of reading this personal, special witness! Thank you for your courage in sharing, and thank you so much for your example! You are wonderful to me!

Jules

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

Thank you for sharing this testimony Elias. I felt the spirit while I read. God Bless!

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

Wow, thank you for sharing

eric
captain of 100

Post by eric »

Simon wrote:Wow, thank you for sharing
Elias, that was a powerful witness and I have felt the Spirit in reading it. I seek the same for myself and my wife. I want to thank you for baring your soul as you were bearing your witness to all of us. I love your courage.

God's Army
captain of 100

Post by God's Army »

That was amazing. I'm grateful for your testimony, especially now since I'm really going through a hard time myself. I really believe that I was brought to read this and not just skip over it, and I'll tell you why. Earlier in the day a song, which I like but haven't heard in a while, suddenly got stuck in my head. I haven't heard it in months and yet it would not leave my mind. Well, hours later as I'm looking at the most recent posts I see this thread and decide to click on it, and as I opened this thread I heard that very song start playing on my pandora station. Quite simple, really. Could possibly be written off as a coincidence. But I believe I was being told to read this. Thank you for your testimony, Elias!

Daryl
captain of 1,000

Post by Daryl »

Elias, thank you for having the courage to share this with us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

quad7niner
Hi, I'm new.

Post by quad7niner »

Thank you for sharing! :)

Stephanie B
captain of 50

Post by Stephanie B »

Bump.. (Thank you Elias for your witness of Him, that He lives!)

TZONE
captain of 1,000

Post by TZONE »

This is one of the first things I read on this forum. Its such a powerful and loving witness of the savior.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

Thank you.

soloheart
captain of 10

Post by soloheart »

I think i am also led here. This is so useful in exercising my faith in Jesus Christ. Thank you.

dman
captain of 100

Post by dman »

Thank you for sharing this. Can you share some background about how you got to this point?

If this has been discussed on another thread, can I have the link?

TZONE
captain of 1,000

Post by TZONE »

dman wrote:Thank you for sharing this. Can you share some background about how you got to this point?

not the OP experience but here are a long version of your answer,

http://www.amazon.com/The-Second-Comfor ... +comforter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.amazon.com/Following-Light-C ... +comforter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Depending on your preference. If you have not read any of these.

Stephanie B
captain of 50

Post by Stephanie B »

dman wrote:Thank you for sharing this. Can you share some background about how you got to this point?

Tyson posted some very good reads.
I also wanted to add Gad's personnel testimony of receiving Christ as found here http://thesecondcomforter.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
He has done a very good job outlining the steps he has followed as outlined in Denver Snuffer's book: The Second Comforter
http://www.amazon.com/The-Second-Comfor ... 0974015873" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lance
captain of 100

Post by Lance »

-
Last edited by Lance on June 23rd, 2015, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

dtanner
captain of 100

Post by dtanner »

Thank you Elias for your testimony. I have longed for such an experience. May God give us all grace and strength to help us through.

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

This is the third time I read this, and it is so sweet to read. How did you accomplish this in the temple without people freaking out or coming over to check on you? Was it in the spirit?