Avraham Gileadi Seminar coming to Boise Sat. 9/21

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Barney Fife
captain of 10

Avraham Gileadi Seminar coming to Boise Sat. 9/21

Post by Barney Fife »

The Isaiah Institute presents
a Boise, Idaho Seminar
by
Avraham Gileadi Ph.D.

“The Book of Mormon’s Endtime Scenario of Events Based on the Prophecies of Isaiah”

Date: Saturday, September 21st 2013, 9–12.00 am.; 2–5 pm.
Place: Boise Hotel and Conference Center, 3300 S. Vista Ave., Boise, ID
(I-84, Exit 53 / Vista Ave, across from the Boise Airport)
Price: $50 per person; youth $30; couples $80
Register: IsaiahBelievers.com or
Contact the Isaiah Institute Secretary, Charlene Stott, 801-785-0943

When carefully researched and analyzed, Book of Mormon prophecies show how its end-time scenario consists of a series of concurrent events predicted by the prophet Isaiah that are still future. Drawing on different passages of the Book of Isaiah, Nephi, Jacob, and Jesus present variations on one theme—the restoration of the house of Israel. They identify the house of Israel as three groups of people: the Jews, Lehi’s descendants, and the lost Ten Tribes. The spiritual kings and queens of the Gentiles play a key role in the house of Israel’s end-time restoration.

A series of synchronized events--the Lord’s “baring his arm”; the “day of power”; the Lord’s servant fulfilling a mission to the nations; the gospel’s turning from the Gentiles to the Jews, Lamanites, and Ten Tribes; their returning from dispersion in an exodus from the four directions of the earth; the destruction of the wicked; the deliverance of the righteous; etc.--characterizes the Book of Mormon’s end-time scenario that is based on the prophecies of Isaiah. Only by taking all Book of Mormon prophecies together, not separately, does this scenario fully appear.

liberty
captain of 100

Re: Avraham Gileadi Seminar coming to Boise Sat. 9/21

Post by liberty »

This is an excellent seminar. Dr. Gileadi uses the Book of Mormon to outline an endtime scenario for America. Don't miss this one.
HofL

Barney Fife
captain of 10

Post by Barney Fife »

There seems to be some last-minute momentum building for this seminar. I'm looking forward to attending and feasting on copious amounts of doctrinal protein!

For more information, go to http://www.IsaiahBelievers.com...

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

I have attended many classes, lectures, institute events with Avraham. I have never been disappointed and always grateful to learn from him. If you have not had an opportunity to spend some time with Avraham, I highly recommend taking the opportunity to do so.