Email forwarded to me on seed of cain

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
firend
captain of 1,000

Email forwarded to me on seed of cain

Post by firend »

Oops the title I meant to say forwarded to me.

I have never heard this before other than what is in the book of Jasher. Does this hold water? Did most Lds blacks vote for Obama. I wonder if there is any truth to this, or not?

Book of Jasher:

32 And Moses feared the Lord God of his fathers, so that he came not to her, nor did he turn

his eyes to her.

33 For Moses remembered how Abraham had made his servant Eliezer swear, saying unto

him, Thou shalt not take a woman from the daughters of Canaan for my son Isaac.

34 Also what Isaac did when Jacob had fled from his brother, when he commanded him,

saying, Thou shalt not take a wife from the daughters of Canaan, nor make alliance with any

of the children of Ham.

35 For the Lord our God gave Ham the son of Noah, and his children and all his seed, as

slaves to the children of Shem and to the children of Japheth, and unto their seed after them

for slaves, forever.

36 Therefore Moses turned not his heart nor his eyes to the wife of Kikianus all the days that

he reigned over Cush. Jasher 73

...any man having one drop of the seed of Cain... in him cannot hold the Priesthood and if no other Prophet ever spake it before I will say it now in the name of Jesus Christ I know it is true and others know it (quoted in "Race Problems--As They Affect the Church," by Mark E. Petersen, p. 7)

Dr. Booker T. Washington, who obtained a degree in the field of genetics. In 1913 Dr. Washington was invited to speak at the University of Utah, at which nearly all of the general authorities of the Church were in attendance. Bishop John Whitaker, in a private conversation afterwards, asked him about the effect of this mixed blood between the two races. Whitaker reported:

If perchance under discussion on some Negro problem, the question arose as to how a Negro would vote if only one drop of Negro blood run in his veins which way would that drop of blood vote on a question, white or black?

Without hesitation he [Dr. Washington] said, "If there was one drop of blood in a person and such a question arose, it would always vote with the Negro." (Hence and astounding 96% of the Negro, or Children of Ham voted for Obama and agreed with the jury on OJ Simpson!) I was struck with his ready answer, showing he had thought out almost every conceivable connection white and black. And I have been told that pure white blood through intermarriage with any other blood runs out in four generations. I am told that Negro blood will persist up to eight generations. There seems to be something in that accursed blood that will not yield to white blood. (Daily Journal of John M. Whitaker, March 27, 1913, U of U Library)

It is for this reason that men who are of partially mixed blood with the Canaanite will not vote or sustain the laws or principles that pertain to the Constitution or to the covenants and Priesthood of the House of Israel. Therefore, men must be particularly certain as to where, how and by whom the Priesthood is handled and who is allowed to vote or sit on juries.

cayenne
captain of 100

Re: Email forewarned to me on seed of cain

Post by cayenne »

Wow, is this true?

SkyBird
captain of 100

Re: Email forwarded to me on seed of cain

Post by SkyBird »

Opinions... laced with prejudice ideologies. So sad... it is the human nature (carnal nature) to find ways to "separate" ourselves from the divine spark we all have within us. Many people are in self denial of this eternal truth. We are all spiritual beings of intelligence, light and truth and it is obvious most people are color blind to this reality!

TZONE
captain of 1,000

Post by TZONE »

SkyBird wrote:most people are color blind to this reality!
If they were color blind it may not be an issue :-B.

I agree.

SouthernMormon
captain of 100

Post by SouthernMormon »

http://www.infowars.com/government-orde ... t-parents/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scottish government wants children to report "racist" parents...

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Want to guess what these great men think of women too?

SouthernMormon
captain of 100

Post by SouthernMormon »

http://home.teleport.com/~packham/byoung.htm#NEGRO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Immediate death for whites who marry blacks - it will always be so!
The rank, rabid abolitionists, whom I call black-hearted Republicans, have set the whole national fabric on fire. Do you know this, Democrats? They have kindled the fire that is raging now from the north to the south, and from the south to the north. I am no abolitionist, neither am I a proslavery man; I hate some of their principles and especially some of their conduct, as I do the gates of hell. The Southerners make the negroes, and the Northerners worship them; this is all the difference between slaveholders. and abolitionists. I would like the President of the United States and all the world to hear this.
Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so. - JoD: vol.10 p. 110: (March 8, 1863)

The Civil War will not end slavery
What is the cause of all this waste of life and treasure? To tell it in a plain, truthful way, one portion of the country wish to raise their negroes or black slaves and the other portion wish to free them, and, apparently, to almost worship them. Well, raise and worship them, who cares? I should never fight one moment about it, for the cause of human improvement is not in the least advanced by the dreadful war which now convulses our unhappy country. Ham will continue to be the servant of servants, as the Lord has decreed, until the curse is removed. Will the present struggle free the slave? No; but they are now wasting away the black race by thousands. Many of the blacks are treated worse than we treat our dumb brutes; and men will be called to judgment for the way they have treated the negro, and they will receive the condemnation of a guilty conscience, by the just Judge whose attributes are justice and truth.
Treat the slaves kindly and let them live, for Ham must be the servant of servants until the curse is removed. Can you destroy the decrees of the Almighty? You cannot. Yet our Christian brethren think that they are going to overthrow the sentence of the Almighty upon the seed of Ham. They cannot do that, though they may kill them by thousands and tens of thousands. - JoD 10:250 (Oct 6, 1863)

Utah should have the right to introduce slavery
It is not the prerogative of the President of the United States to meddle with this matter, and Congress is not allowed, according to the [p.40] Constitution, to legislate upon it. If Utah was admitted into the Union as a sovereign State, and we chose to introduce slavery here, it is not their business to meddle with it; and even if we treated our slaves in an oppressive manner, it is still none of their business and they ought not to meddle with it. - JoD 4:39-40 (Aug 31, 1856)

Cain's mark: a flat nose, black skin, no intelligence
You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, un- comely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race - that they should be the "servant of servants;" and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree. How long is that race to endure the dreadful curse that is upon them? That curse will remain upon them, [p.291] and they never can hold the Priesthood or share in it until all the other descendants of Adam have received the promises and enjoyed the blessings of the Priesthood and the keys thereof. Until the last ones of the residue of Adam's children are brought up to that favourable position, the children of Cain cannot receive the first ordinances of the Priesthood. They were the first that were cursed, and they will be the last from whom the curse will be removed. When the residue of the family of Adam come up and receive their blessings, then the curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will receive blessings in like proportion. - JoD 7:290-291 (October 9, 1859)
Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a sin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the Holy Priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death. And when all the rest of the children have received their blessings in the Holy Priesthood, then that curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will then come up and possess the priesthood, and receive all the blessings which we now are entitled to. - JoD 11:272 (Dec 23, 1866)

http://waylanderskeep.com/2012/10/hegel-on-negroes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The peculiarly African character is difficult to comprehend, for the very reason that in reference to it we must quite give up the principle which accompanies all our ideas—the category of Universality. Another characteristic fact in reference to the Negro is slavery….Bad as this may be, their lot in their own land is even worse, since slavery there quite as absolute exists; for it is the essential principle of slavery, that man has not yet attained to a consciousness of his own freedom, and consequently sinks down to a mere Thing—an object of no value. Among the Negro moral sentiments are quite weak, or more strictly speaking, non-existent. Parents sell their children and conversely children their parents as either has the opportunity. The polygamy of the Negroes has frequently for it the object of having many children to be sold, every one of them, into slavery. From these various traits it is manifest that want of self-control distinguishes the character of the Negroes. This condition is capable of no development or culture, and as we see them at this day, such have they always been. At this point we leave Africa, not to mention it again. For it is no historical part of the World; it has no movement or development to exhibit” ~ GWF Hegel

http://www.mormonthink.com/QUOTES/black ... rriage.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Had I anything to do with the negro, I would confine them by strict law to their own species...”

- Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr., January 2, 1845, History of the Church, v. 5, pp. 21-218

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/19/opini ... .html?_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some have said the Church needs to 'explain itself' and 'apologize' for the pre-1978 positions. Personally, I think it is a mistake. It is better just not to talk about it - publicly, at least, because no good can from it. That is my view at the moment at any rate. I have confidence in all the LDS leaders, both those pre-1978, and those post-1978.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Brigham Young was obviously wrong about death on the spot being the penalty for mixing with blacks. The penalty, in fact, seems to be that the children will all be black, not that the white person would die.

That said, the Book of Mormon adds a second witness to the bible that a dark skin is a mark of wickedness. We also can learn from its pages not to judge based on skin color because the Lamanites were often said to have been more righteous than the Nephites. Their misdeeds were due to the false traditions of their fathers.

SouthernMormon
captain of 100

Post by SouthernMormon »

I think he was referring to the criminal justice punishment. Similar to punishment for adultery, murder and so on.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Could be, but he does call it a law of God that will always be so. If he's talking about criminal justice, he doesn't make it very clear.