Earth is whistling

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Earth is whistling

Post by Col. Flagg »

A NASA spacecraft has recorded audio-frequency radio emissions coming from Earth...

http://www.nasa.gov/mp3/687631main_6870 ... orus_1.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cool - I wonder what Mother Earth is whistling?

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Earth is whistling

Post by A Random Phrase »

Interesting. It reminds me of the sounds whales make under the water. Maybe the earth is plotting something with the underwater mammals. :D

When a man was putting straps over my mother's trailer one day (over twenty years ago), when he drove one of the spikes into the ground (to pin the strap down), there was a regular beat - 60 per minute. We could see it. He called it the earth's heartbeat and said he'd come across that before.

eric
captain of 100

Post by eric »

Col. Flagg wrote:A NASA spacecraft has recorded audio-frequency radio emissions coming from Earth...

http://www.nasa.gov/mp3/687631main_6870 ... orus_1.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dixie?? :D

Henmasher
captain of 1,000

Post by Henmasher »

Awesome, maybe the earth is letting God know she is ready to be burned. Like whistling to signal its time. :D

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

I have not heard them myself, but I do know buzzing, whistling, and hissing sounds are all properties of electricity in some form.

What's ironic is the majority of earth's phenomenons and anomalies that NASA and the scientific establishment finds so mysterious & surprised can be explained through one agency: Electricity. I agree with Ashley who observed a while back that the Earth magnetic field is changing.

The Earth is traveling through the sun's plasma environment and is charged body that continually transfers charge to maintain electrical equilibrium with the solar environment. We who stand on its surface are seldom aware of its electrical properties. That's because we live in balance with the Earth's electric field. Similarly, a bird on an electric wire has no idea that high-energy currents of electricity are flowing beneath her feet. But she might notice the hums and crackles that are side effects of that current.

Like the high-tension wire, our Earth produces hums, WHISTLING, and crackles as it responds to surges of power in the electric currents of space.

The complex patterns of electric currents and magnetic fields surrounding the Earth are how the Earth's electric charge adjusts to the Sun's electric field. These electrical phenomena were a complete surprise, discovered by satellites launched by astronomers who expected to find the Earth isolated from the rest of the universe by featureless vacuum. Instead, they found the near-Earth environs alive with energetic activity. Go figure!

All of the Earth sciences could profit from asking the question: How do the discoveries of Earth's unexpected electrical environment affect our discipline? How many concepts have been overlooked because until a few decades ago no one suspected that Earth is an electrified body moving through a plasma? Or another question that could be asked is; Will mainstream science finally ground itself in reality?

But I think the science establishment knows this or at least the military industrial complex. But if they told us the truth it might hinder their plans for future deception of the masses.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

SempiternalHarbinger, I now concur with the electric universe model. It would explain a lot. Just finished Anthony Larsen's third book and if we do live in an electic environment, that would certainly answer how planets can come so close to each other, yet not collide.

Maybe the earth is whistling "The Spirit of God Like A Fire is Burning".

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

kathyn wrote:SempiternalHarbinger, I now concur with the electric universe model. It would explain a lot. Just finished Anthony Larsen's third book and if we do live in an electic environment, that would certainly answer how planets can come so close to each other, yet not collide.

Maybe the earth is whistling "The Spirit of God Like A Fire is Burning".
SWEET!!!!!!!!! :YMPARTY: I am way excited for you!!!!!

Early patriarch, Homer M. Brown; (shortened version)
After re-entering the house the Prophet said: 'Brother Brown, I noticed when I came in that you were reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Will you kindly get it?'

"He did so. The Prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse and through the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse, 'Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of two planets. And the place whereon they reside will return to this earth. Now,' he said, 'Scientists will tell you that it is not scientific: that two planets corning together would be disastrous to both; but, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous, because the one traveling faster would overtake the other. Now, that would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the friction of the two planets coming together?' And then he asked the question. 'Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? (PLASMA) So that would cause the mountains of ice to melt.'

"'And relative to the Great Highway ,which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great Northern Waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back.' He continued, 'Now as to their coming back from the Northern Waters; they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from whence it was taken.'

"Relative to the waters rolling back to the north. If you take a vessel of water and swing it rapidly around your head you won’t spill any, but if you stop the motion gradually, it will begin to pour out. Now,' he said, 'Brother Brown, at the present time this earth is rotating very rapidly. When this planet returns it will make the earth that much heavier, and it will then revolve slower, and that will account for the waters receding from the earth for a great while, but it has now turned and is proceeding rapidly eastward.'"

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Semp, do you have a theory for the "heartbeat" I witnessed?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

"The Earth's Heartbeat"

http://worldspacesatellites.blogspot.co ... ected.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quote:
Lightning flashes in the skies above the Earth about 50 times every second, creating a burst of electromagnetic waves that circle around the planet's atmosphere Some of these waves combine and increase in strength, creating something akin to an atmospheric heartbeat that scientists can detect from the ground and use to better understand the makeup of the atmosphere and the weather it generates.

For the first time, scientists have detected this heartbeat — called the Schumann resonance — from space. This detection was surprising because the resonance was thought to be confined to a particular region of the atmosphere, between the ground and a layer of Earth's atmosphere called the ionosphere.

And from - http://www.kipnews.org/2011/12/27/the-e ... rom-space/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quote:
The Earth pulses with a special kind of resonant wave. The Schumann Resonance has long been dubbed ‘the Earth’s heartbeat,’ and it has only been spotted from below. Recently, though, satellites have found signs of this electromagnetic heartbeat leaking up into space. The heartbeat of the earth goes at about eight cycles per second.

Like many other heartbeats, it’s regulated by electricity. When lightning strikes the earth, it creates electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere. These waves are caught between the ground and the upper atmosphere, sixty miles up. Most of these waves are dampened and shake themselves to nothing. Others, with just the right wavelength and frequency, just keep going.

The wavelength is the circumference of the earth (or twice the circumference, or three times, or four, and so on). This means that the troughs of these waves will always line up, as will the crests. When crests combine, they get bigger. And with lightning hitting the earth over four million times a day, these waves keep getting the boosts they need.

The waves don’t sweep across the surface of the earth. Instead they’re like standing waves, that just pulse at their troughs and crests – a resonant heartbeat. Scientists call this heartbeat The Schumann Resonance, and always thought it was confined to the earth. It had to be trapped under the blanket of the ionosphere.

In a paper in the online journal Geophysical Research Letters, NASA scientists working on the Goddard Space Flight Center have revealed that they have detected these waves five hundred miles up. It seems these waves are skipping, or leaking, through the boundaries of earth and out into space.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Thanks, Stella.

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

OR maybe it is the Trumpeters Warming Up :)

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

I like it scottja! Great post Stella! I must say I have spent many hours studying the The Schumann Resonance, and I feel like I never even touched the surface. I was going to post about the Schumann Resonance in the Plasma Universe thread but because of the huge amount of material I gathered I really had no idea how to even go about it so I didn't even attempt it. But I have some incredible stuff on it and maybe one day I will elaborate on it. I am pretty sure Nikola Tesla found a way to Manipulate and Harness the Schumann Resonance. What's scary is when he died the FBI illegally confiscated everything of his and labeled top secret. (HARP)

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

I agree, Semp; no doubt Tesla had it figured out. Makes me so X( that he brought all these things to light, wanting them to be free and to benefit everyone - and the Feds come in and spirit it all away to be used for their nefarious purposes! Our 17 year old son is crazy about everything Tesla; can't read enough about him and his experiments, inventions, etc... I can't help but feel plenty of his ideas will be put to good use during the Millennium. ;)

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

I totally agree Stella! And it's great news that his name has not been forgotten! I am not surprised to hear about your son because I know there is no way you would let his name be forgotten in your family. The truth will set us free! May the spirit move upon your son as it did Tesla! A couple months back I was over at my moms and there was either a History or PBS special on TV about discoveries in American history. It was really more than anything highlighting the scientist behind the discoveries. So many names were being thrown out there being glorified and nothing about Tesla. I told my mom this is a perfect example of the lies perpetrated on the American people. Incorrect history if you will. Than they saved the best for last and it was on Niagara Falls. For a second I thought I was going to eat my words because there was no way they could avoid Tesla when talking about Niagara Falls. But they did. They said it was the greatest accomplishment since the construction of the great pyramids of Egypt. They went on and on attributing everything to everyone except the very man who is responsible for it all, Tesla. Don't know why but I was floored. But as always, American history has always attributed discoveries and accomplishments of Tesla to others. Just think how much this world would be different if we had free, wireless electricity for the past hundred years? Of course, there is nothing free in this world and there is nothing money can't buy.

eric
captain of 100

Post by eric »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:I totally agree Stella! And it's great news that his name has not been forgotten! I am not surprised to hear about your son because I know there is no way you would let his name be forgotten in your family. The truth will set us free! May the spirit move upon your son as it did Tesla! A couple months back I was over at my moms and there was either a History or PBS special on TV about discoveries in American history. It was really more than anything highlighting the scientist behind the discoveries. So many names were being thrown out there being glorified and nothing about Tesla. I told my mom this is a perfect example of the lies perpetrated on the American people. Incorrect history if you will. Than they saved the best for last and it was on Niagara Falls. For a second I thought I was going to eat my words because there was no way they could avoid Tesla when talking about Niagara Falls. But they did. They said it was the greatest accomplishment since the construction of the great pyramids of Egypt. They went on and on attributing everything to everyone except the very man who is responsible for it all, Tesla. Don't know why but I was floored. But as always, American history has always attributed discoveries and accomplishments of Tesla to others. Just think how much this world would be different if we had free, wireless electricity for the past hundred years? Of course, there is nothing free in this world and there is nothing money can't buy.
People who propound the truth will be guided through the coming difficulties and into the Millennium. Those who are asleep will be swept from the land - along with those who do not have the consecrated and giving spirit. Tesla was part of that open/free spirit - the organization and those who were part of it who made his discoveries go away will be gone and they will be left with neither root nor branch in the Kingdom.

Keep preaching the word, you two!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

hollow earth...

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Col. Flagg wrote:A NASA spacecraft has recorded audio-frequency radio emissions coming from Earth...

Could be coming from HAARP
Could be the same thing used to bring down the towers in a cloud of dust.
Could be coming from inner earth.
Could be a made up sound.
Could have been an example for the whale sounds used in one of the Star Trek movies.
Coulda, coulda....

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

BrianM wrote:hollow earth...
A whistle is certainly hollow, isn't it?

Anyway, I never thought to make the connection before.