Let the theater and side-show begin!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Let the theater and side-show begin!

Post by Col. Flagg »

They may as well call this a circus because all it's going to be are two clowns going after each other with absolutely nothing of substance going on. :ymblushing: :ymsick:

Henmasher
captain of 1,000

Re: Let the theater and side-show begin!

Post by Henmasher »

Ditto Col.. This country has become a real joke. I am ready for the Lord to come.

sadie_Mormon
captain of 1,000

Post by sadie_Mormon »

Should be interesting. I can't wait till it's over honestly. I'm mentally drained from this all and this is coming from a Romney/ORCA volunteer. So much for a good night sleep tonight.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Good for you, Sadie....I volunteered at headquarters for Romney here in Orem...making calls to Colorado, Ohio, and Florida at different times. It does get stressful, doesn't it?

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Now if we could do this like they do in Mexico. Campaigns limited to three months of length, equal money given to the political parties, and an absolute blackout from the candidates as well as the media 72 hours before the polls open.

I'm with you Colonel. It is going to be interesting to watch this show and theatrics. Gotta get the popcorn ready! Con o sin Valentina?

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Post by linj2fly »

samizdat wrote:Now if we could do this like they do in Mexico. Campaigns limited to three months of length, equal money given to the political parties, and an absolute blackout from the candidates as well as the media 72 hours before the polls open.

I'm with you Colonel. It is going to be interesting to watch this show and theatrics. Gotta get the popcorn ready! Con o sin Valentina?
Love it!

sadie_Mormon
captain of 1,000

Post by sadie_Mormon »

natasha wrote:Good for you, Sadie....I volunteered at headquarters for Romney here in Orem...making calls to Colorado, Ohio, and Florida at different times. It does get stressful, doesn't it?

That's great that you are volunteering! It's good to see someone on Romney's side here on the board.

Yes it does! Every night I say I'm not going to watch another news program and yet I do. All day I'm listening to talk radio while working just to keep up with everything. I've been doing all my volunteering door to door only because I prefer face to face dialog. Phone they either don't answer or they hang up on you most times. I actually took my youngest last time with me and he did 60+ doors that day. Even asked the questions it was great.

But I'm so tired. I will be going through the election day working at the polls on the ORCA team (took the day off work). If only I drank coffee lol!

I'll need a vacation after these elections.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

linj2fly wrote:
samizdat wrote:Now if we could do this like they do in Mexico. Campaigns limited to three months of length, equal money given to the political parties, and an absolute blackout from the candidates as well as the media 72 hours before the polls open.

Love it!
I can just hear the first question... "Governor Romney... given President Obama's propensity for fast food, if you're elected president, which fast food restaurant can we expect to see you at most during your first term"? :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: Better yet, just give them both about a dozen banana cream pies and let them go at each other - would be just about as equally educational for the masses and at least there would be some entertainment value there. =))

sadie_Mormon
captain of 1,000

Post by sadie_Mormon »

Col. Flagg wrote: I can just hear the first question... "Governor Romney... given President Obama's propensity for fast food, if you're elected president, which fast food restaurant can we expect to see you at most during your first term"? :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: Better yet, just give them both about a dozen banana cream pies and let them go at each other - would be just about as equally educational for the masses and at least there would be some entertainment value there. =))

You've lost me :-\

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

sadie_Mormon wrote:
natasha wrote:Good for you, Sadie....I volunteered at headquarters for Romney here in Orem...making calls to Colorado, Ohio, and Florida at different times. It does get stressful, doesn't it?

That's great that you are volunteering! It's good to see someone on Romney's side here on the board.

Yes it does! Every night I say I'm not going to watch another news program and yet I do. All day I'm listening to talk radio while working just to keep up with everything. I've been doing all my volunteering door to door only because I prefer face to face dialog. Phone they either don't answer or they hang up on you most times. I actually took my youngest last time with me and he did 60+ doors that day. Even asked the questions it was great.

But I'm so tired. I will be going through the election day working at the polls on the ORCA team (took the day off work). If only I drank coffee lol!

If you support the crooks and criminals in the 'Fed', on Wall Street, in our big banks and enjoy seeing people killed by our military-industrial complex for the exploitation of other nations' natural resources and profits for our defense industry and energy corporations, then Mitt is your man. :ymblushing:

Romney's top 5 campaign contributors:

1. Goldman Sachs -- $891,140

2. Bank of America -- $667,139

3. JP Morgan Chase and Company -- $662,719

4. Morgan Stanley -- $649,847

5. Credit Suisse Group -- $554,066
Last edited by Col. Flagg on October 3rd, 2012, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

sadie_Mormon wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote: I can just hear the first question... "Governor Romney... given President Obama's propensity for fast food, if you're elected president, which fast food restaurant can we expect to see you at most during your first term"? :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: Better yet, just give them both about a dozen banana cream pies and let them go at each other - would be just about as equally educational for the masses and at least there would be some entertainment value there. =))

It's just sarcasm mixed with a little truth.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

http://ppjg.me/2012/10/01/no-debate-in- ... l-debates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
About those debates…….

Does any one out there really believe anything of any substance will be discussed in the upcoming debates? Do you think there is a snowball’s chance in hell that either candidate will go anywhere near these topics?

* Repealing the National Defense Authorization Act which calls for the indefinite incarceration and even summary execution of American citizens if they disagree with government?

* The ending of the “Czars” offices, the illegal creation of offices for non-elected individuals who for some reason have been given the power to dictate various aspects of our lives?

* Making an actual and sizeable reduction in the size of the federal government, i.e., the number of federal employees?

* Shutting down the TSA, the epitome of government police state agencies?

* The funding of Agenda 21 or the implementation of Agenda 21 in the states to end private property rights.

* Or, getting the US out of the United Nations.

Not a chance. Instead, each candidate will present the other with a list of agreed to questions, and an agreement on which things will not be discussed. This list above is not meant to imply that these are the only things that are on our minds.

The “moderator” will work from those previously agreed to lists and will try to make it sound as if those questions were originated by them.

Only soft questions allowed……

There will not be one thing of substance, not one thing of actual concern to the public, not one thing that actually has any bearing on anything that worries any of us. Instead we will be treated, (if we even watch) to a dog & pony show …. and neither the dog nor the pony will say anything remotely important to the majority of us.

Regardless of how this turns out, not one thing will change. The corporate takeover of our government will roll on. Homeland Security (Homeland Terrorism) will be expanded and more of our rights and protections will disappear as this modern day Gestapo is enlarged.

The NDAA will stay in force, along with all the Executive Orders that have no force outside of the District of Criminals, but will be enforced in the states as if they do.

Our elected officials will continue to sell us out to the highest corporate bidders and we will see our land and other resources traded away for the expanding personal financial portfolio of those same officials.

The number of individuals in our communities willing to turn on us in favor of employment with the federal government, will continue to rise.

These so-called debates are only a side show meant to make us think that we actually have a say in any of what our government does. If the past 12 years have not convinced you that the greatest threat we face is emanating from inside the District of Criminals, I really don’t know what would convince you.

It appears to me that the proverbial “line in the sand” has been drawn and now we need to decide which side of that line we are willing to stand on and how far are we willing to go to preserve our country? It appears obvious to me that not only is there no real interest in electing another NWO puppet, but even less in participating in another staged election where we are forced to choose between puppet # 1 and, puppet #2.

sadie_Mormon
captain of 1,000

Post by sadie_Mormon »

Col. Flagg wrote: If you support the crooks and criminals in the 'Fed', on Wall Street, in our big banks and enjoy seeing people killed by our military-industrial complex for the exploitation of other nations' natural resources and profits for our defense industry and energy corporations, then Mitt is your man. :ymblushing:

First of all I work for Wall Street (indirectly) so do with that what you wish. I have no issue with the big banks because that's who my pay check comes from. If it wasn't for my "big bank" employer then I wouldn't be able to put food on the table for my children. No I don't enjoy seeing people being killed and I don't think that Romney automatically falls into that pocket of responsibility. Just because our government decides to make certain strategic economically driven moves doesn't necessarily mean Romney is behind it.

And frankly Sir you seem to be so hell bent on bashing someone who ultimately could prove to be better then the present option only because you are so hissy fit mad that your man Paul didn't make the cut. You need to open you mind up a bit. You are very close minded and unwilling to accept others views even when you do not agree. You are not a tolerant man at all.

I believe is an America that can be great and if that is so wrong well then let me be wrong. I choose to see the light not the darkness and frankly Obama is as dark as it gets right now.

Ow and BTW your anti-polygamy PM that you sent... another hissy fit.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Once again....good for you, Sadie!

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Col: Regarding your top 5 contributors to Romney's campaign....you failed to post the explanation of those donations right before those top 5....so....let me do it for you:

"Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers."

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

sadie_Mormon wrote:
Softball questions to the clowns.

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

Col. Flagg wrote:
sadie_Mormon wrote:

If you support the crooks and criminals in the 'Fed', on Wall Street, in our big banks and enjoy seeing people killed by our military-industrial complex for the exploitation of other nations' natural resources and profits for our defense industry and energy corporations, then Mitt is your man. :ymblushing:

Romney's top 5 campaign contributors:

1. Goldman Sachs -- $891,140

2. Bank of America -- $667,139

3. JP Morgan Chase and Company -- $662,719

4. Morgan Stanley -- $649,847

5. Credit Suisse Group -- $554,066
LOL :ymapplause: =))

sadie_Mormon
captain of 1,000

Post by sadie_Mormon »

natasha wrote:Col: Regarding your top 5 contributors to Romney's campaign....you failed to post the explanation of those donations right before those top 5....so....let me do it for you:

"Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers."

Thank you!

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

Which will occur more frequent tonight:

1. Spin, personal attacks, and propaganda
or
2. Real, drastic solutions that will fix the economy and shrink the size of the ballooning government?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Romney wins big, Flagg loses big, drowns in his own tears! :( #-o

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

sadie_Mormon wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote: If you support the crooks and criminals in the 'Fed', on Wall Street, in our big banks and enjoy seeing people killed by our military-industrial complex for the exploitation of other nations' natural resources and profits for our defense industry and energy corporations, then Mitt is your man. :ymblushing:
First of all I work for Wall Street (indirectly) so do with that what you wish. I have no issue with the big banks because that's who my pay check comes from. If it wasn't for my "big bank" employer then I wouldn't be able to put food on the table for my children.

I know - just be aware that there is a LOT of criminal activity taking place in the financial world.

No I don't enjoy seeing people being killed and I don't think that Romney automatically falls into that pocket of responsibility.

He's already stated he supports the fraudulent 'war on terror' and desires to commit all of our resources to fighting those dastardly terrorists who are lurking around every street corner and wants to expand the military empire. :ymsick:

Just because our government decides to make certain strategic economically driven moves doesn't necessarily mean Romney is behind it.

If Romney agrees with or supports illegal, unconstitutional or criminal actions/behavior, he is complicit in the wrongdoing.

And frankly Sir you seem to be so hell bent on bashing someone who ultimately could prove to be better then the present option only because you are so hissy fit mad that your man Paul didn't make the cut.

I'm not mad, I'm frustrated and sad that we have a nation of politically illiterate sheep who want 'change' but keep voting for bought and paid for candidates. :ymblushing:

You need to open you mind up a bit.

You may want to look in the mirror Sis.

You are very close minded and unwilling to accept others views even when you do not agree. You are not a tolerant man at all.

I would disagree - I tolerate a lot of scolding from several members on this site because of my support for candidates like Dr. Paul and all I've ever tried to do is defend my position while refraining from attacking anyone else personally for their own belief - who am I to tell someone else who they need to vote for? I am entitled to be disgusted, disappointed and frustrated, but I typically absorb more than I dish out.

I believe is an America that can be great and if that is so wrong well then let me be wrong. I choose to see the light not the darkness and frankly Obama is as dark as it gets right now.

This nation is ripe for a thorough cleansing and we know from scripture that this is indeed coming - America is not great anymore - we are an arrogant, greedy, cold, thoughtless, Godless, immoral and iniquitous nation that is using its military to kill for defense industry profits and the exploitation of other nations' natural resources under the guise of a bogus 'war on terror' and there's no denying any of that. There are still many good people in the U.S., but not enough to stem the tide Satan is riding in on.

Ow and BTW your anti-polygamy PM that you sent... another hissy fit.

Truth hurts don't it?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

natasha wrote:Col: Regarding your top 5 contributors to Romney's campaign....you failed to post the explanation of those donations right before those top 5....so....let me do it for you:

None of those top 5 companies' employees donated to Ron Paul's campaign. [-( Instead, where did his top donations come from? Individuals within our own military (men and women in uniform who know what the hell is going on with the 'war on terror' B.S.)!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

bobhenstra wrote:Romney wins big, Flagg loses big, drowns in his own tears! :( #-o
How's that possible Bob? Ron ain't in the debates tonight... or is he? :) The only losers tonight are the American people who actually buy this crap.

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Post by linj2fly »

oh my word---how many times do these two have to restate the same thing...the first 2o minutes was annoying.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

linj2fly wrote:oh my word---how many times do these two have to restate the same thing...the first 2o minutes was annoying.
So what did I not miss? I was doing something a lot more important during the 'debate' anyway.