Executive Order 12803 (U.S. infrastructure sold off)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Executive Order 12803 (U.S. infrastructure sold off)

Post by Col. Flagg »

http://www.rense.com/general86/nomis.htm
In 1992, George H.W. Bush signed Executive Order 12803, which gave D.C. the authority to sell America's infrastructure. They called this authority "Infrastructure Privatization." E.O. 12803 tells us this power cleared the way for the "disposition or transfer of an infrastructure "asset" such as by sale or by long-term lease from a State or local government to a private party."

E.O. 12803 also lists examples of America's saleable and/or lease-able infrastructure:

· Roads
· Tunnels
· Bridges
· Electricity supply facilities
· Mass transit
· Rail transportation
· Airports
· Ports
· Waterways
· Recycling/wastewater treatment facilities
· Solid waste disposal facilities
· Hospitals
· Prisons
· Schools
· Housing

E.O. 12803 tells us that this list represents infrastructure "examples." Let us, therefore, assume that this is not the complete list of America's saleable infrastructure. However, this list is a stunning confession.

AND the very same infrastructures listed in Executive Order 12803 are also listed in all Martial Law Executive Orders, and all these infrastructures having been for sale, lease-able, or having been sold during the last 17 years- including our children's schools, our hospitals, and our homes - I suggest to you that you are witnessing Central Banking Debt Magic at its finest moment. Wouldn't you love to know how much money has been made by selling our nation to the highest bidders?

Let us review:

1. The country's infrastructure has been for sale for 17 years. Roads, tunnels, bridges, electricity supply facilities, mass transit, rail transportation, airports, ports, waterways, water supply facilities, recycling/wastewater facilities, solid waste facilities, prisons, hospitals, schools, and housing -- this being of "examples" of saleable infrastructure and not the entire list of saleable items according to E.O. 12803--so the question begs: What exactly has been sold to "private parties in our nation? We would like to see the complete list. We know that many highway systems have been sold to foreign countries, but what of the other listed items? Have they been sold as well?

If so, who owns them, and more to the question, which D.C. department sold them and for how much? Did the Federal Reserve and Congress sell our nation? Where is the paperwork? Did they repay any of America's debt that they purposefully created with their pyramid fiat money lending schemes? And why are they still raising our taxes if America is no longer America but belongs to foreign nations or "private parties?" Since the Federal Reserve is a "private" corporation, did the Fed buy any of America's infrastructure "assets?"

· Washington D.C. = politicians
· Debts = Federal Reserve Central (Fiat) Banking
· Sold = Wall Street

Is it not realistic to think that big league politicians, bankers, and CEOs are loyal to no nation when they were massively enriched by internationalized banking, internationalized trade, absurd and illegal taxation, and by interest rates forced upon the people of this nation, while at the same time selling our nation to other central banks around the world and "private parties" - and for personal profit? Truth is, they sold the infrastructure first, and then they sold we the people as tax generators and life-long human resources to their global banking and business partners in crime.

What is the crime, you ask? The Federal Reserve, which is a piece of a global banking cartel, and their politicians and CEO partners who made counterfeiting and Ponzi/pyramid schemes legalized theft on continental scales. Your country is 1) not your country and, 2) not what you thought it was for at least 100 years. You are going to have to seek God's grace to be relieved from the bitterness of that truth. Today, we don't know under whose authority we live, but Washington, D.C. and the Federal Reserve do know. The love of money is the root of all evil. No truer words were ever spoken.
There is no adjective in the english language that describes what our politicians have done in the name of money. :x

Baron
captain of 50

Re: Executive Order 12803 (U.S. infrastructure sold off)

Post by Baron »

It goes much further than politicians....but yes they are the treasonous reps who have sold out to the illuminati

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Ummmm, hmm.. So, do I not understand what is happening here? Hasn't there been rant after rant after rant after rant of people complaining that the government is trying to take control of everything in our lives. Being accused of outright appropriating in some cases. Now, they sell off some of the things they had previously exercised control over, letting the people determine how those items would be handled, and now we're up in arms about it??? Did I miss something?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

FTC wrote:Ummmm, hmm.. So, do I not understand what is happening here? Hasn't there been rant after rant after rant after rant of people complaining that the government is trying to take control of everything in our lives. Being accused of outright appropriating in some cases. Now, they sell off some of the things they had previously exercised control over, letting the people determine how those items would be handled, and now we're up in arms about it??? Did I miss something?
You might have missed something, or maybe I have?? It appears the government isn't selling the property back to the "people", but to corporations. A corporation owned by the Chinese can buy a tunnel or free-way, turn it into a toll road and charge an exorbitant fee, for example. Not really back to the "people" if you ask me. The people paid for it. They own it. It stares reason in the face to turn around and sell it so the people have to pay for the use of what they already bought!

It's the same as someone forcing me to buy some pants that they in-turn sell to a 3rd party who then charge me every time I wear them. Doesn't make much sense!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

shadow wrote:
FTC wrote:Ummmm, hmm.. So, do I not understand what is happening here? Hasn't there been rant after rant after rant after rant of people complaining that the government is trying to take control of everything in our lives. Being accused of outright appropriating in some cases. Now, they sell off some of the things they had previously exercised control over, letting the people determine how those items would be handled, and now we're up in arms about it??? Did I miss something?
You might have missed something, or maybe I have?? It appears the government isn't selling the property back to the "people", but to corporations. A corporation owned by the Chinese can buy a tunnel or free-way, turn it into a toll road and charge an exorbitant fee, for example. Not really back to the "people" if you ask me. The people paid for it. They own it. It stares reason in the face to turn around and sell it so the people have to pay for the use of what they already bought!

It's the same as someone forcing me to buy some pants that they in-turn sell to a 3rd party who then charge me every time I wear them. Doesn't make much sense!
Bingo!

jbillin4
captain of 50

Post by jbillin4 »

Does anyone know of any specific examples of infrastructure being sold to foreign buyers?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

jbillin4 wrote:Does anyone know of any specific examples of infrastructure being sold to foreign buyers?
For starters...
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... hways.html

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

The people paid for it. They own it. It stares reason in the face to turn around and sell it so the people have to pay for the use of what they already bought!
Hm. Right. Ok, now I see what you're saying more clearly. However,
...but to corporations. A corporation owned by the Chinese can buy...
Well, get off your (not anybody in particular, but in general) lazy duffs and buy it before the Chinese! or the Russians, or Saudi's or whoever! While I do see, and agree with, the initial point, I'm still sniffing out the stench of entitlement and things should just be given and handed over. The U.S. corporations, et. al., have lived the life of frivolous, vanity and gluttony for so long, does it come as an surprise that the Lord is withdrawing His blessings? Just like He withdrew them from the Nephites when they went belly-up. That He is taking the one talent from the unwise servant (the U.S.) that just buried it in the sand, and giving it to another? Just because the Lord prepares a land for His people, doesn't mean that those people get to keep it on a default ruling if they are unwise stewards over that land.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

DELETE
Last edited by Jason on November 23rd, 2015, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baron
captain of 50

Post by Baron »

Col. Flagg wrote:http://www.rense.com/general86/nomis.htm
In 1992, George H.W. Bush signed Executive Order 12803, which gave D.C. the authority to sell America's infrastructure. They called this authority "Infrastructure Privatization." E.O. 12803 tells us this power cleared the way for the "disposition or transfer of an infrastructure "asset" such as by sale or by long-term lease from a State or local government to a private party."

E.O. 12803 also lists examples of America's saleable and/or lease-able infrastructure:

· Roads
· Tunnels
· Bridges
· Electricity supply facilities
· Mass transit
· Rail transportation
· Airports
· Ports
· Waterways
· Recycling/wastewater treatment facilities
· Solid waste disposal facilities
· Hospitals
· Prisons
· Schools
· Housing

E.O. 12803 tells us that this list represents infrastructure "examples." Let us, therefore, assume that this is not the complete list of America's saleable infrastructure. However, this list is a stunning confession.

AND the very same infrastructures listed in Executive Order 12803 are also listed in all Martial Law Executive Orders, and all these infrastructures having been for sale, lease-able, or having been sold during the last 17 years- including our children's schools, our hospitals, and our homes - I suggest to you that you are witnessing Central Banking Debt Magic at its finest moment. Wouldn't you love to know how much money has been made by selling our nation to the highest bidders?

Let us review:

1. The country's infrastructure has been for sale for 17 years. Roads, tunnels, bridges, electricity supply facilities, mass transit, rail transportation, airports, ports, waterways, water supply facilities, recycling/wastewater facilities, solid waste facilities, prisons, hospitals, schools, and housing -- this being of "examples" of saleable infrastructure and not the entire list of saleable items according to E.O. 12803--so the question begs: What exactly has been sold to "private parties in our nation? We would like to see the complete list. We know that many highway systems have been sold to foreign countries, but what of the other listed items? Have they been sold as well?

If so, who owns them, and more to the question, which D.C. department sold them and for how much? Did the Federal Reserve and Congress sell our nation? Where is the paperwork? Did they repay any of America's debt that they purposefully created with their pyramid fiat money lending schemes? And why are they still raising our taxes if America is no longer America but belongs to foreign nations or "private parties?" Since the Federal Reserve is a "private" corporation, did the Fed buy any of America's infrastructure "assets?"

· Washington D.C. = politicians
· Debts = Federal Reserve Central (Fiat) Banking
· Sold = Wall Street

Is it not realistic to think that big league politicians, bankers, and CEOs are loyal to no nation when they were massively enriched by internationalized banking, internationalized trade, absurd and illegal taxation, and by interest rates forced upon the people of this nation, while at the same time selling our nation to other central banks around the world and "private parties" - and for personal profit? Truth is, they sold the infrastructure first, and then they sold we the people as tax generators and life-long human resources to their global banking and business partners in crime.

What is the crime, you ask? The Federal Reserve, which is a piece of a global banking cartel, and their politicians and CEO partners who made counterfeiting and Ponzi/pyramid schemes legalized theft on continental scales. Your country is 1) not your country and, 2) not what you thought it was for at least 100 years. You are going to have to seek God's grace to be relieved from the bitterness of that truth. Today, we don't know under whose authority we live, but Washington, D.C. and the Federal Reserve do know. The love of money is the root of all evil. No truer words were ever spoken.
There is no adjective in the english language that describes what our politicians have done in the name of money. :x
Just curios if Truth would care to comment on this and Ron Paul's Restore American plan that includes selling off infrastructure? What's the difference?

Andrew Jackson
captain of 10

Post by Andrew Jackson »

shadow wrote:

And why should we be forced to sell off our assets for debt incurred for the cost of printing by a private bank? The Federal Reserve is currently the largest holder of national debt. Russia and China fall behind them. We are in debt to our enemies? Or have we turned communist Chinese?

Are we about to wake up homeless on the land our forefather's conquered?

Andrew Jackson
captain of 10

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Another thought. If we truly want to be isolationists, why not tell all the debt holders to take a hike and shut down the borders for trade? Why would we sell off our assets and continue to buy their cheap subsidized (pegged currency) goods? Why would we shrink our military and bring them home while continuing to be economically global? Wouldn't that be a two pronged win for our enemies? They fill the vacuum of power militarily while taking ownership of our assets and charging us to use our roads and buy their goods?