war

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
english gent
Hi, I'm new.

war

Post by english gent »

post removed.
Last edited by english gent on November 25th, 2017, 3:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Re: Calculating the start date of World War Three...

Post by Matthew.B »

Hello english gent! Welcome to the forum! Your post intrigued me, so I'll respond.
english gent wrote:I decided to try and calculate (roughly) how long we have before Russia attacks (and you're going to have to read this patiently, in order to digest it properly!)…
What sources point you to Russia attacking being the start of WWIII? (The idea that Russia starts the war is in line with what I've read and understood; just wondering what you've heard).
english gent wrote:So, going off this I reckon (just a personal hunch) that the war has to break out in the next 15+ years, with a real possibility of it happening in the next 10 :-s
The math (no 's' ;) ) seems to check out, using your logic. I've never heard of Duane S. Crowther or his book- but war beginning in the next 15 years (probably in the first half of that) fits in with what I've been allowed to see/learn. If the George Albert Smith prophecy is legitimate and speaks of President Obama as the president of "Greek extraction", war could begin by the end of 2012. Hopefully not.
english gent wrote:But at least we’ll be allies in the war :D
I don't know about that... Maybe. It depends if England joins with Russia with the rest of Europe. When America is finally hit, we'll be hit on both coasts- China on the west and the European Confederacy (don't know what else to call it; Russia + most/all of Europe) on the east.

Whatever you do, do NOT get sent to fight in America. Almost all of the soldiers sent to fight in America will die- either in the battle itself or as they try to flee back to their home countries and the oceans revolt against them. America will lose for a time- but will prevail in the end.

This is all my opinion based on the visions I've read and the whispering of the Spirit.

english gent
Hi, I'm new.

Post by english gent »

Hi Matthew.B

You were quite right to question me about my sources with regard to Russia starting the war - I wrote it without thinking, as one of the Patriarchal Blessings (on p. 189 of ‘Inspired Prophetic Warnings’ - you’ll have to scroll down the page from the link) says that America will be attacked by a ‘strong European power,’ and on P.12 of Duane S. Crowther’s book ‘Prophecy Key to the Future’ the author repeats this and also says (in summing up generally what two blessings say)… ‘they speak of Russia and her allies and clearly state that they will be defeated by America and her allies.’

I have to confess that I just assume that Russia will attack first (my Dad who taught history at school commented that Russia is a European power) - but I don’t actually know this. Just presuming!

Here is the link again to the Duane S. Crowther book ‘Inspired Prophetic Warnings:’
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=9VEq ... &q&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is also the link to ‘Prophecy Key to the Future:’
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3Rc4 ... ar&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You’ll have to scroll down a bit to the relevant parts when you get to the books.

And I’m quite confident that Great Britain will be on the side of America in the third world war (we are part of NATO), and would never side against the United States :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ImageImage

Hmm, "up to say, the second decade of the 20th century"

When did the second decade begin and when does it end?

Assume 1920 then someone born on 1920 would now be 92 years of age with 112 being about as long as anyone lives gives 2032 and no later than 2040 using current limits on lifespans and age of fertility for men.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

English Gent, welcome to the forums and thank you for your contribution. A very inspiring read and informative. Not everyone feels like I do, I found value in speculation and appreciate hearing the views of others. It keeps me from being stuck in my own (quite possible flawed) mode of thinking.

Thank you!

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Welcome to the forum English Gent. How’s the weather over there? Here in Utah we are uncharacteristically dry for this time of year.

I just thought I’d point out that President Monson just reminded us that we are the generation of the Second Coming in our last general conference. He said:

Lest we at any time feel inadequate for the tasks ahead for us, brethren, may I share with you a statement made in 1987 by then-Church President Ezra Taft Benson as he addressed a large group of members in California. Said President Benson:

“In all ages, prophets have looked down through the corridors of time to our day. Billions of the deceased and those yet to be born have their eyes on us. Make no mistake about it—you are a marked generation. …

“For nearly six thousand years, God has held you in reserve to make your appearance in the final days before the second coming of the Lord. Some individuals will fall away, but the kingdom of God will remain intact to welcome the return of its Head—even Jesus Christ.

While this generation will be comparable in wickedness to the days of Noah, when the Lord cleansed the earth by flood, there is a major difference this time: [it is that] God has saved for the final inning some of His strongest … children, who will help bear off the kingdom triumphantly.”4

Yes, brethren, we represent some of His strongest children. Ours is the responsibility to be worthy of all the glorious blessings our Father in Heaven has in store for us. Wherever we go, our priesthood goes with us. Are we standing in holy places? Please, before you put yourself and your priesthood in jeopardy by venturing into places or participating in activities which are not worthy of you or of that priesthood, pause to consider the consequences. Each of us has had conferred upon him the Aaronic Priesthood. In the process, each received the power which holds the keys to the ministering of angels.

dadeckr
Hi, I'm new.

Post by dadeckr »

Here is another possible way to look at it:

The third world war has already begun. It started on September 11th, 2001, and was formally declared afterward by the U.S. as a global war on terror.

Isn't a global war a world war? Consider how many nations are involved through their troops in Afghanistan or Iraq, or Libya, Syria, etc. Think of the many terrorist attacks in European countries-- the battlefield for this war is everywhere.

Recently, our own government declared that the land of America itself is just another battlefield in this endless, global war.

kenh
captain of 100

Post by kenh »

The rising generation could mean those born within a hundred years of the Prophet making that prophecy. All those born before April 6th, 1943 would be the ones of that rising generation. There are plenty of people still alive who were born before that date.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

kenh wrote:The rising generation could mean those born within a hundred years of the Prophet making that prophecy. All those born before April 6th, 1943 would be the ones of that rising generation. There are plenty of people still alive who were born before that date.
Kenh
Thanks for that link to Porter. It has a lot of study material.
Do you think there is going to be a devastating invasion from other countries into the U.S.?

kenh
captain of 100

Post by kenh »

Absolutely! China and N. Korean troops invade the west coast and the Russians invade up the Mississippi River and into the east. Look at President John Taylor's vision about how devasted the east coast is by chemical and biologial warfare. Whole states, like Illinois, Iowa and Missuori are also depoluated in preparation for AOA and NJ.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

I think I have an easier time just looking at the headlines. Strait of Hormuz, Iran, Syria, Russia, China all jump in. Bingo WWIII

kenh
captain of 100

Post by kenh »

pjbrownie wrote:I think I have an easier time just looking at the headlines. Strait of Hormuz, Iran, Syria, Russia, China all jump in. Bingo WWIII

I agree, it could very easily start over there as you suggest, but it will be a world war and we are"allowed" to be attacked and the cleansing of America would commense in earnest here. I would put the war starting over there in late 2012 or early 2013 and rather quickly we would be attacked and invaded soon after. The cleansing of the church would start just before the world war begins. When it is all over with, the U.S. population would be drastically reduced leaving only some of the terrestrial and celestial law peoples left alive. (25 million "maybe" just my personal opinion on the subject)

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

(25 million "maybe" just my personal opinion on the subject)
2 Nephi 20

16 Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of Hosts, send among his fat ones, leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire.

17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame, and shall burn and shall devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body; and they shall be as when a standard-bearer fainteth.

19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.

20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them, but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

awar_e
captain of 100

Post by awar_e »

The anticipated war, had its roots in the secret combinations which now rule the globe. It operates on many fronts with most of the real threats coming from within. False flag events, such as 9-11 are used to entice the citizens to embrace actions by the Secret.C.'s which take our freedoms and deluge us with propaganda to keep us in the dark. Pondering anticipated events, which for the most part are now in full scale operation, keeps many from recognizing "their awful situation"
This is a time to draw close to the Lord and ask for discernment in all things.
Focus on things of eternal worth and many things will be made plain.

dlbww
captain of 100

Post by dlbww »

Last edited by dlbww on September 26th, 2015, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

awar_e
captain of 100

Post by awar_e »

It is also another in the many events which are designed to continue to destroy the current monetary systems. One world currency (electronic in origin) is soon to come.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

One more report of "war with Russia" in a patriarchal blessing. The person who received it is around 70.

BTW, some foreign troops are already on US soil.

China makes US military parts (most of the electronics). THAT's going to be a hard one... :))

I can see a PTB set-up "foreign invasion", martial law and military forces to the rescue, false "uprisings" and revolts, leading to "squashing" and "mopping up" of people on the lists, then the real uprisings and revolts. It's really going to be something...

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

marrch 21, 2012 :D

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

sbsion wrote:marrch 21, 2012 :D
Possibly so!

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

For what? The start of WWIII; WWIII comes to American soil...?

Don't scare me! I'm still not fully prepared- not even living in the right state! :ymtongue:

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

For what? The start of WWIII; WWIII comes to American soil...?

Don't scare me! I'm still not fully prepared- not even living in the right state! :ymtongue:

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

Russia and China probably won't get here for another year, but, what does it matter, let's get the show on the road, the sooner the millenium

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

sbsion wrote:Russia and China probably won't get here for another year, but, what does it matter, let's get the show on the road, the sooner the millenium
Bah...

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but when the imports stop and the services across the nation go down, my mom will die very quickly- she's dependent on medication to keep her alive. I was hoping for time to get settled in New York, get some land, and hopefully start a small hobby farm- maybe convince my mom to wean off of her pills. That would probably take at least 6 months minimum; 8-10 months for my mom's body to "normalize" under miraculous circumstances.

I am not looking forward to what's coming. Not at all.

awar_e
captain of 100

Post by awar_e »

Those who fear prophetic events are foolish virgins. Many years have we been warned to prepare. Righteous need not fear, but they do need to be prepared. PRAYER, FOOD, WATER, and find others of like mind. Those who support the Secret combinations risk being swept from the land.
Russia and China are not what we have to fear. Being luke warm in the Lord's eyes, is our real danger/.

kenh
captain of 100

Post by kenh »

awar_e wrote:Those who fear prophetic events are foolish virgins. Many years have we been warned to prepare. Righteous need not fear, but they do need to be prepared. PRAYER, FOOD, WATER, and find others of like mind. Those who support the Secret combinations risk being swept from the land.
Russia and China are not what we have to fear. Being luke warm in the Lord's eyes, is our real danger/.
AGREE! May will all be wise virgins and be guided to places of safety no matter where the HG might lead us. I feel WWIII probably will hit us here late 2012 or early 2013 and it will last "a year, a month, and a day." That will take us into 2014 then we re-group, rebuild and press onward to stablize the West first (Mountain States) and I live in So Cal. I am ready to move when prompted. This cleansing is designed to elimiante telestial beings from the Western Hemisphere AND purify and sanctify each of us who are already desirous to be sanctified and purified to be able to stand in the presence of the Lord Himself at AOA. In one way we welcome these great changes to ourselves but the pain and agony with which we must pass through is far greater than the pioneers every had it. Are we so confident in our own spirituality to endure such pain and agony of soul? Remember the refiner's fire is extemely hot and intense to make us pure and holy. This will be the Literal fulfilment of the phrase,"No pain, No gain!" We are not swept off but tried beyond measure. God strengthen us all for what is coming! :)