For Sale - Ocean front property in Arizona

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

For Sale - Ocean front property in Arizona

Post by Lineman1012 »

I am developing 10 miles of ocean front property in Arizona for a total of 264 lots. Each lot will have a private 200’ long sandy beach front right on the pacific coast. I acquired it as part of a special government program that my family has been involved in since the turn of the century. Now that we have finished the program this land is ours to develop. The program was so successful that part of the deal that came with this chunk of land is there are not now nor never can be property tax assessment levied on it. Once you buy it, it’s yours forever no government can tax it or lay claim on it. Also, the property lines extend 1/2 mile into the ocean and all mineral rights and fishing rights are yours forever.

The price tag is only 100 - 1oz. gold coins per lot. PM me for Dropbox location for your payment. If you can’t pay all 100 coins at once - 25 - 1oz silver coins will hold your lot for up to 3 years. Again PM me for the dropbox location nearest you.
—————————————————

With all the unbelievable stories I’ve read on LDSFF I figure all 264 make believe lots will be sold by this weekend.
With just a little bit of common/not so common sense a person can/should be able to decipher if a story is true or just a pile of barnyard droppings.

I think people want/need something to believe in. True or not it’s something that will take them away from their current state of existence with the hope of making it across the finish line. Now, they don’t really have to make a decision and live their everyday life, because the end is now ( whenever the thing happens). The thing = TEOTWAWNKI, The Rapture, 2nd coming, the next election. Its all the same, a distraction. The bigger and crazier the better.

Just a few stories that are all wrong. Feel free to add to the list.
  • Tunnels going from Dugway Proving Grounds to the SLC Temple - the water table is too high.
  • People walked on the moon - NASA lost the Apollo technology that took them there, not to mention the radiation and asteroids would kill you before you got there.
  • Joseph Smith was killed by a mob - how convenient, except the angles are all wrong for the bullet trajectory.
  • The ”godsend” would stop C-19, except there are 18 million more dead people now than there should be.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: For Sale - Ocean front property in Arizona

Post by creator »

Reserve me one of the lots that includes an underground tunnel system and a large deposit of moon rocks.

A Disciple
captain of 1,000

Post by A Disciple »

Wait, so now it is an unbelievable story that the Apollo missions landed men on the moon? No, I think the unbelievable story is that the moon landing didn't happen. You can keep your land in the Arizona desert.

Libertas Est Salus
captain of 100

Post by Libertas Est Salus »

A Disciple wrote: June 25th, 2024, 6:35 am Wait, so now it is an unbelievable story that the Apollo missions landed men on the moon? No, I think the unbelievable story is that the moon landing didn't happen. You can keep your land in the Arizona desert.
Considering what a conspiracy believer I am, it’s kind of odd how agnostic I am on the moon landing debate. I can see it being real, I can see it being fake. If I were forced to pick a side, I’d probably pick that it was faked. But I’m not super passionate about that one.

The interesting thing is that either way, whether it was real or fake, the accomplishment was astounding. You know what I mean? Accomplishing either one seems highly improbable if not virtually impossible.

A Disciple
captain of 1,000

Post by A Disciple »

Libertas Est Salus wrote: June 25th, 2024, 6:48 am
A Disciple wrote: June 25th, 2024, 6:35 am Wait, so now it is an unbelievable story that the Apollo missions landed men on the moon? No, I think the unbelievable story is that the moon landing didn't happen. You can keep your land in the Arizona desert.
Considering what a conspiracy believer I am, it’s kind of odd how agnostic I am on the moon landing debate. I can see it being real, I can see it being fake. If I were forced to pick a side, I’d probably pick that it was faked. But I’m not super passionate about that one.

The interesting thing is that either way, whether it was real or fake, the accomplishment was astounding. You know what I mean? Accomplishing either one seems highly improbable if not virtually impossible.
Excellent point. If the moon landing was fake the fakery was so advanced it fooled thousands of very intelligent, very cantankerous men who had zero patience with fools. It also fooled hundreds of test pilots who literally risked death and even died to further technical understanding. You have to believe that everything about the space program was real - the engineering, the testing, the deaths, the failures, the launches, the orbiting, the landings, etc. But that the one thing that wasn't real was actually stepping foot on the moon.

I find this type of argument dizzying.

Here is what is true. American engineers and scientists and pilots realized a level of unmatched technical accomplishment in the 1960s because they were allowed to do it. Today, Boeing builds planes and spaceships that fail because they put politics and ideology ahead of technical expertise. So it is true that NASA has lost technical ability - they made political priorities more important than technical facts and this caused them to deliver systems that cannot perform the missions that were realized 50 years ago.

A Disciple
captain of 1,000

Post by A Disciple »

A Disciple wrote: June 25th, 2024, 7:04 am

Excellent point. If the moon landing was fake the fakery was so advanced it fooled thousands of very intelligent, very cantankerous men who had zero patience with fools. It also fooled hundreds of test pilots who literally risked death and even died to further technical understanding. You have to believe that everything about the space program was real - the engineering, the testing, the deaths, the failures, the launches, the orbiting, the landings, etc. But that the one thing that wasn't real was actually stepping foot on the moon.

Here is what is true. American engineers and scientists and pilots realized a level of unmatched technical accomplishment in the 1960s because they were allowed to do it. Today, Boeing builds planes and spaceships that fail because they put politics and ideology ahead of technical expertise. So it is true that NASA has lost technical ability - they made political priorities more important than technical facts and this caused them to deliver systems that cannot perform the missions that were realized 50 years ago.
The Concorde supersonic jet is proof of the technical decline the world has experienced the past 50 years. Yes, my young people, we used to have supersonic passenger jets. The Concorde first flew in 1969 and it provided passenger service from the mid 1970s to 2003. Why do we not have supersonic jets today? It is because mankind has made "rules" that mean we cannot have supersonic jets today. It is not because we can't. It is because we choose not to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I think the joke is on you. For all we know, people buying land in Arizona may have priceless ocean front properties by the time the judgements of God are all over with

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

A Disciple wrote: June 25th, 2024, 7:12 am

The Concorde supersonic jet is proof of the technical decline the world has experienced the past 50 years. Yes, my young people, we used to have supersonic passenger jets. The Concorde first flew in 1969 and it provided passenger service from the mid 1970s to 2003. Why do we not have supersonic jets today? It is because mankind has made "rules" that mean we cannot have supersonic jets today. It is not because we can't. It is because we choose not to.

I feel the exact same way. We care more about policies than real progress.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Realistic stories: assassination of JFK and 9/11were both US gov black ops.

A weird story: The Annunaki and planet Nibiru?

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

RosyPosy wrote: June 25th, 2024, 9:14 am Realistic stories: assassination of JFK and 9/11were both US gov black ops.

It’s interesting that both JFK and 911 being gov black ops have gatekeepers that keep the discussions focused in on the approved narratives so the appropriate question and answers never see the light of day. Most of the time you can spot these gatekeepers as they are the ones pounding the one topic to death and ridiculing anyone who dares bring up unanswered questions.

911 - what caused the 1400 cars surrounding the twin towers to catch fire and burn up (just like the cars in Lahaina, Hawaii) - why did hundreds of people jump off the twin towers before they fell and why did a lot of the men have their shirts unbuttoned or taken off? Evidence of an energy weapon that no gatekeeper wants to allow talk of.

JFK - allowed narrative lone gunman - when there is evidence of multiple shooters.

It’s like looking at the sun and saying it’s not there!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It is kind of humorous to see that the combined efforts of Boeing and NASA can barely get to the ISS. Getting back remains to be seen.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

RosyPosy wrote: June 25th, 2024, 9:14 am Realistic stories: assassination of JFK and 9/11were both US gov black ops.

The Annunaki and planet Nibiru? This is new to me. What’s this all about?

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Lineman1012 wrote: June 25th, 2024, 5:54 pm

There's a reason I label it as weird, a friend of mine told me a very small amount of it. Think others on the forum know more about it than I do. Nibiru is also known a planet X. And its approach also means the supposed return of powerful deities or aliens known as the Annunaki. Something like that.

I don't suggest taking it seriously. I just threw it in there to be funny.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

RosyPosy wrote: June 25th, 2024, 6:02 pm

There's a reason I label it as weird, a friend of mine told me a very small amount of it. Think others on the forum know more about it than I do. Nibiru is also known a planet X. And its approach also means the supposed return of powerful deities or aliens known as the Annunaki. Something like that.

You hit the nail on the head. Annunaki and Planet X are other distractions. Nothing to them just time consuming stories with no way of knowing of any truth to them. Always just out of reach with a little hope that something will happen, an interplanetary gravitational pull that shifts the continents and poles around to really mess up life as we know it or a possibility alien invasion that disturbs the current control centers of the world.

There are people that hope for and even pray for these kinds of big events that way they won’t have to pay their credit card bills or clean up their relationships.

These are the people that really need one of my ocean front lots - they can have a front row seat watching Planet X coming in. :)

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

I think it was faked. Stanley Kubrick probably helped. He left some interesting easter eggs in the movie, "The Shining." This fact checker article, What Is the Stanley Kubrick Moon Landing Conspiracy Theory?, even admitted in the last paragraph:
"...Despite the improbability of this theory actually being true, Kubrick has the commitment to perfection that could potentially successfully pull off something as intense as faking the moon landing then creating a renowned horror film to discuss his full confession"
https://www.cbr.com/shining-moon-landin ... y-kubrick/
I don't necessarily agree with the flat earthers on every point, but I do believe in a geocentric universe, rather than heliocentric. The sun, moon, and stars/luminaries were made on day number 4 in the Genesis account, so the idea that the earth revolves around the sun seems silly to me.

Also, how could there be a phone call to the POTUS using a landline phone???

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

creator wrote: June 25th, 2024, 12:33 am Reserve me one of the lots that includes an underground tunnel system and a large deposit of moon rocks.
Bonus item!!

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Just checkt. It's 64 miles from Lukeville AZ to the ocean front at Puerto Penyasco. So not too far, but not close enough.

A Disciple
captain of 1,000

Post by A Disciple »

Quiz time:

If the moon landing was fake, why keep going back?

As told in Apollo 13, the public stopped caring about the moon very quickly. The PR points for going to the moon vanished very quickly.

So why keep going back, unless it was for scientific adventure and discovery? But if fake, there was none of that! If fake, there was no upside in more missions. Only downside that the secret would get out!

If the moon landing was fake, it makes zero sense to keep flying fake missions. The logical choice would have been to have stopped the moon missions once the political victory was accomplished.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

A Disciple wrote: June 26th, 2024, 5:37 am Quiz time:

As told in Apollo 13, the public stopped caring about the moon very quickly. The PR points for going to the moon vanished very quickly.

So why keep going back, unless it was for scientific adventure and discovery? But if fake, there was none of that! If fake, there was no upside in more missions. Only downside that the secret would get out!

If the moon landing was fake, it makes zero sense to keep flying fake missions. The logical choice would have been to have stopped the moon missions once the political victory was accomplished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGkipN30dc :roll:

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Lineman1012 wrote: June 26th, 2024, 12:22 am
RosyPosy wrote: June 25th, 2024, 6:02 pm

You hit the nail on the head. Annunaki and Planet X are other distractions. Nothing to them just time consuming stories with no way of knowing of any truth to them. Always just out of reach with a little hope that something will happen, an interplanetary gravitational pull that shifts the continents and poles around to really mess up life as we know it or a possibility alien invasion that disturbs the current control centers of the world.

There are people that hope for and even pray for these kinds of big events that way they won’t have to pay their credit card bills or clean up their relationships.

These are the people that really need one of my ocean front lots - they can have a front row seat watching Planet X coming in. :)
Those same people want Yellowstone to erupt.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Peeps2.0 wrote: June 26th, 2024, 1:44 am
creator wrote: June 25th, 2024, 12:33 am Reserve me one of the lots that includes an underground tunnel system and a large deposit of moon rocks.
Bonus item!!
:D :D :D

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

A Disciple wrote: June 25th, 2024, 7:12 am

It's because American companies who couldn't do what France could, didn't like that, and do what is often done... get rid of the competition through nefairous means.

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

The $$ money $$ ... NASA is a great shell game/money laundering for the gov to fund black budget projects the public would in no way support. India didn't have the luxury of having someone like Kubrick to direct their "soft" moon landing of Chandrayaan 3, so they made do with some video game graphics...
(36 seconds)

Its kind of like Elon Musk's orbiting Tesla roadster, that he even said so himself, "it looks so fake, it must be real" -- because they know enough about psychology through studies like the Milgram experiment, that they can always rely on the majority of the population being gullible sheeple with those they perceive having authority/influence, in every generation. Always giving others the benefit of doubt by default, is how we are easily controlled enmasse.
http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-0 ... -eggs.html

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Peeps2.0 wrote: June 26th, 2024, 1:22 pm

The $$ money $$ ... NASA is a great shell game/money laundering for the gov to fund black budget projects the public would in no way support. India didn't have the luxury of having someone like Kubrick to direct their "soft" moon landing of Chandrayaan 3, so they made do with some video game graphics...
(36 seconds)

Its kind of like Elon Musk's orbiting Tesla roadster, that he even said so himself, "it looks so fake, it must be real" -- because they know enough about psychology through studies like the Milgram experiment, that they can always rely on the majority of the population being gullible sheeple with those they perceive having authority/influence, in every generation. Always giving others the benefit of doubt by default, is how we are easily controlled enmasse.
http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-0 ... -eggs.html
I'm... speechless. I guess everyone knew it was a fake digital mock-up, but the flag-waving, the different scenes mashed together... Is that real??

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Peeps2.0 wrote: June 26th, 2024, 1:22 pm

The $$ money $$ ... NASA is a great shell game/money laundering for the gov to fund black budget projects the public would in no way support.
Exactly. #money