Outstanding video that explains the world

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Outstanding video that explains the world

Post by Original_Intent »

I am not a fan of Passio, mostly because he tends to be foul-mouths and spends half his time ranting and occasionally drops a nugget of wisdom.

'This 8-hour seminar is like a condensed version of the nuggets and then watched on VidAngel. So far not one cuss word, and no ranting, he is just laying out some very critical info.

I know, I know - 8 hours!! Just consider it a seminar that you didn't know you need.

Don't let the title throw you. Trust me, this video reveals in broad strokes what is going on in the world. Just great stuff imho.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Outstanding video that explains the world

"There is no religion higher than truth."

Libertas Est Salus
captain of 100

Post by Libertas Est Salus »

I’m about an hour and a half into this and loving every minute. This is fascinating.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Libertas Est Salus wrote: June 21st, 2024, 4:22 pm I’m about an hour and a half into this and loving every minute. This is fascinating.
Somewhere between the 7 hour and 7:15:00 he mentions how hard he ahs worked for years and how little response he has gotten and I cringed. Because this is what usually gets him going on a 30-minute rant. He often spends half of a 1 hour presentation. I get his frustration but he is so much better when he stays on message.

I was amazed that he caught himself and said, "I'm not going off on that." So he must have some self-awareness that he does that too much.

Really enjoying this it is a very condensed version of his years of study and lecturing. He even gave a couple of shout outs to "None Dare Call it Conspiracy". Gets into the roots of the education system and the history of it. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Six minutes before the ending he dropped an F bomb. It was a good run.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Original_Intent wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:35 am...Trust me, this video reveals in broad strokes what is going on in the world. Just great stuff imho.
I've seen some Mark Passio videos in the past. You're right, this is more concise than a lot of his videos. I'm okay with long videos that I can watch or listen to as I work but 8 hours!?!

I do like that he is not stuck in the left-right paradigm (like soooo many people are); we need more people to do that for real change to happen.

First 1.5 hours was rough because there was nothing new (for me). Some may not be as familiar with those things.

At 1:28:22 in the video he talked about Anthroposophy and Rudolf Steiner. He was spot on, based on my extensive reading of Rudolf Steiner's books and lectures.

✅ "If you're not familiar with Steiner's writings you should become familiar with them, because he is one of the greatest occultists of all time.." - Mark Passio

After the first 1.5 hours there were a lot of new details (new to me, but still also a lot of stuff I was already familiar with). When you've looked into these subjects as much as I have over the years, and have a general understand of how evil operates, there comes a point when you wonder do I really need to go through 6 more hours of this video to know more about the fact that there are evil people in high places pulling the strings. For some this may be a great history lesson on evil.

Yes, it's true that most governments (at EVERY level) are corrupt and infiltrated by evil, but I also have a lot of hope for the future. There are a lot of good people in this world. I feel like there is a constant balancing happening between good and evil in the world. Be sure to recognize the good in our lives and be thankful for it. Also, be the change you want to see in the world. Eventually we can shift the culture toward truth and liberty in a more meaningful way.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

I'll have to watch it to see if I can recommend it to open inquiring minds.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

I finally got through it at 1.5x speed over a 4 day period. A LOT of great history in that video, and I enjoyed how he showed the cyclical nature of the destructive actions happening in societies throughout history. I also found his thoughts on obedience to authority extremely thought provoking, considering my whole life I've been taught nearly the opposite. Granted, obedience to God would be very different than the obedience to authority he discusses... but wow, mind blowing at many points. He becomes extremely emotional about the whole thing around the 7 hour mark though, and let's his full opinion through at that point in many cases. :D Thanks for sharing.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

I’d still like to know more of Hitłer’s hidden history. There is more to the story of him having direct Rothschild Jewish roots and started out as a spy infiltrating these organizations that he ultimately coalesced and then became the leader of……. Seems like he had backing rather than being a one man show….

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Original_Intent wrote: June 21st, 2024, 8:07 am "There is no religion higher than truth."
“One of the grand fundamental principles of Mormonism is to receive truth, let it come from whence it may."
- Discourses of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 199

Libertas Est Salus
captain of 100

Post by Libertas Est Salus »

I finally finished watching this yesterday. It was fantastic. A few off-putting moments like where he was bragging about his 150+ IQ, but I really have no complaints. That was incredible information. I already knew the basics, e.g., evil conspiracy, global elites, etc. But he added a lot of super important info. And I absolutely share his exasperation at the people that refuse to see what should by now be obvious. I wish everyone would take the time to watch this.

The conspiracy works for the same reason Satan succeeds.
"I am no devil, for there is none."
"There is no conspiracy. Take off the tinfoil hat and come watch the game."