Trump found guilty on 34 felony counts

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Trump found guilty on 34 felony counts

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lynn wrote: June 11th, 2024, 10:39 pm The portion on Hermes came from a book titled 'The 12 Olympians'. That one touched on Old Heapy aka he of the stone heap. I forget if "hermanos" was in that one or another one.
I'll see if I can re-find it in the library. I think I might know where it is. Yes Hanokh is the Hebrew variant of Enoch. You have to realize, in my early years of research- 1985-1988, I have been thru 100s of dictionaries & encyclopedia sets from 1985 to 2024 . Sadly, on some extractions, I failed to jot down the source. There is one on Heraclitus ("the riddler"), that I have yet to refind, but I have the quote recorded. Some definitions I recorded in a compilation dictionary (in a very large notebook, but sadly, for some I failed to note the source. Sometimes when you start researching, you do not realize how important taking notes & jotting down sources and page numbers.

Looking back thru TEACHING, I too was leaning towards the connections between Gabriel/Hermes/Enoch/Metatron. TEACHING was completed back in February 1989.

On p.30, I speak of John the Baptist measuring heaven. Then I note Metatron was referred to as "the measurer of heaven". On page 80 Metatron is noted as "the lesser YHWH" in 'The Old Testament Pseudegraphia', Vol. 1, possibly page 237 and page 265. Possibly other sources, but I will pause here as I keep nodding off. I still have not caught up on sleep lost due to Sunday's family fish fry.
Hey how'd that big fish fry go you told us about?! I remember you telling us about it beforehand when you were getting stuff ready for it...

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Well, it was hot!!! This is why you do not do fish fries (fry-s) during the summer. I had access to 28 pounds of boneless catfish filets (Krogers Delta Pride brand). I only fried 16 pounds, so 12 pounds go back in the freezer 4 pounds did that last night after I cut them in half on the center line, then trimmed the red out. The centerline is portion of their olfactory glands & can taste bitter. I only trimmed 4 pounds of the 16 pounds I deep fried. The other 12 pounds were fried as full filets with the centerline intact. Of the caught catfish from 3 places we went to last year, the Lynn unit did not do much, as one lake did not allow set lines (my forte), and the other two- Lake Limestone (where I have been accused of lowering the lake level after running my lines) never got to get out to check lines after we baited, as the 25 HP messed up the weekend before as we set out the main lines in "The Giant's" running grounds, so I had the 3.5 HP on the 14 foot MonArk, and it would not crank. Paddling the 14 footer was done once, but we never made it out, as I got too dizzy, then pouring rain set in Saturday night thru Sunday.

Then the 3rd trip (July 4th, a scorcher & got me dehydrated) was to the river down the highway here. Normally, the lakes turn over during the summer in 20 feet+, but rarely in the river. Well, things changed, the river water looked dead with brown film, even though it was flowing. Most fish we did get from those 3 trips in 2023 came by way of what Troy, jr. caught (which is Eric, my son-in-law's step brother). So shall we say, most caught were "Troy-Built" (my grin). So estimate maybe 20 fish, and not very big. I fried up only 3 it seems (ChannelCats).

I also fried 4 pounds of Wal-Mart's Great Value brand Tilapia filets (untrimmed) & 4 pounds of Krogers wild caught Flounder filets (2 #s trimmed/ 2 pounds untrimmed. Hmm, the flounder rolled up when fried. Eric recently ate some at Cotton Patch Cafe, so I got them mainly for him.

As for sides, Ore-Ida crinkle Cut french fries, 1 long big bag, 5 smaller bags. 2 small bags of Ore-Ida mini tater tots. I had 10 bottles of Del Monte ketchup on hand. I had 5 cast iron pots- 4 were Old Lodge brand 6 quart size. One was an older one, slightly smaller with a swinging wire handle. And 1 larger aluminum pot (for the fries. Total of 10 tubs of grease- HCF (Hill Country Fare) from HEB of mixed animal fats & vegetable (same percentages as Mrs. Tuckers & BakeRite had). Each pot got two tubs, which was borderline, as 3 filets would cause the melted grease to climb over the pot. The aluminum pot got two tubs of WM Great Value grease same mix but slightly higher on one item. So 12 tubs of grease.

Why grease with animal fats? It fries qwikker & Krispier than oil or vegetable grease (shortening), therefore the meat absorbs less. Normally I get the grease hot enough to light a match on the top of the melted grease. The lighting of the match is about the same as just before the grease starts smoking.

Due to the excessive outside temperature heat, it was hard to keep the grease running even. I had two double burner Camp Chef set-ups, of which the 4 Old lodge pots were on. I had two single separate fryers on a table- the odd older pot & the bigger aluminum pot.

There was supposed to be Eric's clan coming. However, there was a problem. We had me, Eric, Kristina (daughter), Willan (grandson), Chelsea (granddaughter), Jimmy & Jamey (my two cousins.

I don't know how many of Eric's family was coming, but here is what happened. His step-Dad- Troy, senior has been having serious issues lately (in the past week claiming someone was trying to steal his pickup, and also his house. He was forgetting things. It seems he somehow managed to vanish. He had been talking about going fishing at some lake not close to us. He had managed to drive off without anybody was aware. He also was having worse times with getting directions correct. He gets confused. He left just before dark Saturday. They hoped for the best, but he had not come home by Sunday after lunch. I was going to fire the pots up about 3 PM. Eric informed me around 1PM that there was this problem & some may not come, as they were starting to worry. Two relatives (father & son) hit the road to try & scout for him in the areas he had been spotted.

I will try to be brief, then we will get back to the fish fry. It seems a store near that lake verified that Troy had been there. And had come back by twice asking directions, which means he was getting confused. Finally law officers were called in on the situation, so bulletins went out. It seems Troy was staying on the back roads, which makes it harder to get the pickup on cameras. He got gas at an Exxon Mobil Sunday evening.. One camera caught him in Granbury. Monday about 1 PM he was on a camera in Midland. There was one report in Cisco Tuesday, but the license plate was not confirmed. I think this is right, Sadly Tuesday PM, he was discovered by a jogger in Midland. His truck was nowhere near. His truck was found today about a mile away. He had gotten stuck & walked about a mile in the heat to where his body was found.

Due to the situation Sunday afternoon, as many family members were at Eric's Mom's house, all of the extra fish & fries & tater tots that were fried, were loaded into E&K's van to take so they would have supper. I use Lasagna aluminum foil pans with clear plastic lids (from a 2 pak) from Wal-Mart, as when we are thru, I just toss them. Less cleaning many pans. So all fish & such were not wasted. Sadly though, one fisherman is no longer with us to share his stories. I

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Lynn wrote: June 11th, 2024, 10:39 pm The portion on Hermes came from a book titled 'The 12 Olympians'. That one touched on Old Heapy aka he of the stone heap. I forget if "hermanos" was in that one or another one.
I'll see if I can re-find it in the library. I think I might know where it is. Yes Hanokh is the Hebrew variant of Enoch. You have to realize, in my early years of research- 1985-1988, I have been thru 100s of dictionaries & encyclopedia sets from 1985 to 2024 . Sadly, on some extractions, I failed to jot down the source. There is one on Heraclitus ("the riddler"), that I have yet to refind, but I have the quote recorded. Some definitions I recorded in a compilation dictionary (in a very large notebook, but sadly, for some I failed to note the source. Sometimes when you start researching, you do not realize how important taking notes & jotting down sources and page numbers.

Looking back thru TEACHING, I too was leaning towards the connections between Gabriel/Hermes/Enoch/Metatron. TEACHING was completed back in February 1989.

On p.30, I speak of John the Baptist measuring heaven. Then I note Metatron was referred to as "the measurer of heaven". On page 80 Metatron is noted as "the lesser YHWH" in 'The Old Testament Pseudegraphia', Vol. 1, possibly page 237 and page 265. Possibly other sources, but I will pause here as I keep nodding off. I still have not caught up on sleep lost due to Sunday's family fish fry.
I've been looking thru my gk lexicon to see what can be gleaned for the word Hermes.

I think I found your reference to a heap of stone.

transliterated the gk is : Hermakes - "heaps of stones, gravel or rubbish" , "especially piled near a statue of Mercury on a road" . "Each passenger (on the road) threw on (added more stones) , as an offering to the God". In parenthesis are my added words.

This appears to mean a shrine or monument in honor of Hermes/Mercury.

Other relative Gk terms:

Herma - any thing which strengthens or secures, a prop, a stay.
Hermas - a bank of sand - this one is interesting but I would be wildly speculating to draw a correlation.
Hermasis- The act of strengthening or supporting.
Hermaphroditos- A person partaking of both sexes. "The word comes from a fabulous son of Venus and Mercury, who was said to be of both sexes." <This one is interesting actually. Venus being the archetype female and Hermes/Mercury being the male. There lies a mystery in this which resounds due to the scores of references to it in ancient writings. Of course, the word itself is referencing Venus and Mercury. (Aphrodite) . The mystery is the unification of male/female into one, not anything like the modern ideas of it. Going into her name, mysteries also unfold. The root of her name Aphros, is foam or spume (sea foam). Her name has many interesting clues to deeper understandings.

I would go to Hermes being relative to the word Arm (support/prop/strengthening). I don't have the time to get further into depth on the greek to find any associations, but the original (arm) goes to Sanskrit irmah "arm"

Hermes Trismegistus then being a A Great One of three arms (branches) as one. Likely Father/Son/HG or Male/Female/Child. Branch means arm.

For Enoch, I'm not very good at hebrew, so I'm not going to go into any more depth except the only word that I found in Greek with the same root - enokros, . "Whitish".

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lynn wrote: June 12th, 2024, 10:45 pm Well, it was hot!!! This is why you do not do fish fries (fry-s) during the summer. I had access to 28 pounds of boneless catfish filets (Krogers Delta Pride brand). I only fried 16 pounds, so 12 pounds go back in the freezer 4 pounds did that last night after I cut them in half on the center line, then trimmed the red out. The centerline is portion of their olfactory glands & can taste bitter. I only trimmed 4 pounds of the 16 pounds I deep fried. The other 12 pounds were fried as full filets with the centerline intact. Of the caught catfish from 3 places we went to last year, the Lynn unit did not do much, as one lake did not allow set lines (my forte), and the other two- Lake Limestone (where I have been accused of lowering the lake level after running my lines) never got to get out to check lines after we baited, as the 25 HP messed up the weekend before as we set out the main lines in "The Giant's" running grounds, so I had the 3.5 HP on the 14 foot MonArk, and it would not crank. Paddling the 14 footer was done once, but we never made it out, as I got too dizzy, then pouring rain set in Saturday night thru Sunday.

Then the 3rd trip (July 4th, a scorcher & got me dehydrated) was to the river down the highway here. Normally, the lakes turn over during the summer in 20 feet+, but rarely in the river. Well, things changed, the river water looked dead with brown film, even though it was flowing. Most fish we did get from those 3 trips in 2023 came by way of what Troy, jr. caught (which is Eric, my son-in-law's step brother). So shall we say, most caught were "Troy-Built" (my grin). So estimate maybe 20 fish, and not very big. I fried up only 3 it seems (ChannelCats).

I also fried 4 pounds of Wal-Mart's Great Value brand Tilapia filets (untrimmed) & 4 pounds of Krogers wild caught Flounder filets (2 #s trimmed/ 2 pounds untrimmed. Hmm, the flounder rolled up when fried. Eric recently ate some at Cotton Patch Cafe, so I got them mainly for him.

As for sides, Ore-Ida crinkle Cut french fries, 1 long big bag, 5 smaller bags. 2 small bags of Ore-Ida mini tater tots. I had 10 bottles of Del Monte ketchup on hand. I had 5 cast iron pots- 4 were Old Lodge brand 6 quart size. One was an older one, slightly smaller with a swinging wire handle. And 1 larger aluminum pot (for the fries. Total of 10 tubs of grease- HCF (Hill Country Fare) from HEB of mixed animal fats & vegetable (same percentages as Mrs. Tuckers & BakeRite had). Each pot got two tubs, which was borderline, as 3 filets would cause the melted grease to climb over the pot. The aluminum pot got two tubs of WM Great Value grease same mix but slightly higher on one item. So 12 tubs of grease.

Why grease with animal fats? It fries qwikker & Krispier than oil or vegetable grease (shortening), therefore the meat absorbs less. Normally I get the grease hot enough to light a match on the top of the melted grease. The lighting of the match is about the same as just before the grease starts smoking.

Due to the excessive outside temperature heat, it was hard to keep the grease running even. I had two double burner Camp Chef set-ups, of which the 4 Old lodge pots were on. I had two single separate fryers on a table- the odd older pot & the bigger aluminum pot.

There was supposed to be Eric's clan coming. However, there was a problem. We had me, Eric, Kristina (daughter), Willan (grandson), Chelsea (granddaughter), Jimmy & Jamey (my two cousins.

I don't know how many of Eric's family was coming, but here is what happened. His step-Dad- Troy, senior has been having serious issues lately (in the past week claiming someone was trying to steal his pickup, and also his house. He was forgetting things. It seems he somehow managed to vanish. He had been talking about going fishing at some lake not close to us. He had managed to drive off without anybody was aware. He also was having worse times with getting directions correct. He gets confused. He left just before dark Saturday. They hoped for the best, but he had not come home by Sunday after lunch. I was going to fire the pots up about 3 PM. Eric informed me around 1PM that there was this problem & some may not come, as they were starting to worry. Two relatives (father & son) hit the road to try & scout for him in the areas he had been spotted.

I will try to be brief, then we will get back to the fish fry. It seems a store near that lake verified that Troy had been there. And had come back by twice asking directions, which means he was getting confused. Finally law officers were called in on the situation, so bulletins went out. It seems Troy was staying on the back roads, which makes it harder to get the pickup on cameras. He got gas at an Exxon Mobil Sunday evening.. One camera caught him in Granbury. Monday about 1 PM he was on a camera in Midland. There was one report in Cisco Tuesday, but the license plate was not confirmed. I think this is right, Sadly Tuesday PM, he was discovered by a jogger in Midland. His truck was nowhere near. His truck was found today about a mile away. He had gotten stuck & walked about a mile in the heat to where his body was found.

Due to the situation Sunday afternoon, as many family members were at Eric's Mom's house, all of the extra fish & fries & tater tots that were fried, were loaded into E&K's van to take so they would have supper. I use Lasagna aluminum foil pans with clear plastic lids (from a 2 pak) from Wal-Mart, as when we are thru, I just toss them. Less cleaning many pans. So all fish & such were not wasted. Sadly though, one fisherman is no longer with us to share his stories. I
Oh hermano, I'm so sorry to hear about Eric's step-dad. 🙏🙏🙏
I'm sure they were grateful for all that food you prepped and cooked for them..... Again, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Thanks for your thoughts on Troy & the family.

Just a brief. More on Sunday. Still working on getting excess fish back into the freezer, plus heading out to visit family due to the tragedy this week. Their house- Troy & Gloria's are in a diagonal opposition heading out northwest from here, so about a 20 to 30 minute ride. A few went to Midland on Thursday & got back about 3:30 PM. They drove Troy's truck back. The body has been sent to Lubbock for autopsy, but preliminary showed he passed away due to dehydration & heart problems. So it won't get back down here for a bit.

Here is the book I mentioned:
Title: The Twelve Olympians
Author: Sweltman, Charles
1962 PB reprint

I have another copy coming in today (in a few hours), as I have a set-up similar to a squared spiral in my former bedroom (an extension of the library). I have a few open shelves, but many have shelf doors attached to the open shelves, so it works sort of like a hmmm, accordion (not really, but certain ones have to be opened in a specific sequence). Currently, I have the shortcut open, which slices a path thru at a diagonal angle to exit into the newer back bedroom, which blocks that section I need to get to, to get my original copy. I have to move some items, in order to shut the "gate" and get into the outer path. As they say, you would be A-maze-d.

I might add that I have a huge Websters Dictionary that my Mom bought in sections back in the 1960s. And in the mid 1990s, I bought the Compact OED (Oxford English Edition) which is a huge single volume (9 pages reduced to to one page with a special magnifying glass) of the original 24 volume set. Plus I forget how many Encyclopedia sets I have. Two sets also on CD. So I will look thru some as time allows.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Here is the book I mentioned:
Author: Seltman, Charles
1962 PB reprint
This was what is stated on the ABE shipping response of the copy just received.

... as I noted. However, the copy I got in, was a Pkt. PB or what is called a Mass Market Ed. It is 4.375 wide x 7.062 tall x 0.438 thick (in inches). The title reads 'The Twelve Olympians: Gods and Goddesses of Greece' by Charles Seltman, but notes he was in classical archaeology (Univ. of Cambridge). This copy notes it is by PAN-Bks. and was first published in 1952 (not 1962).

My original copy is a regular PB & had a light blue cover. I will see if I can find it, to see when it was published. Not sure on page numbers, as if they are the same, between the two editions. Hmm, let me go see if I can find it qwik. After about a 25 to 30 minute excavation, I did not find it where I last recalled seeing it. I had crashing results though. As I tried to get back out of the maze, of which I opened one bookshelf door too far & almost could not get it to get a grip to close it, so I could get out from behind. Yes, this is one danger in the set-up, getting trapped behind bookshelf doors & later people finding your body back there. But actually, books can be taken off the shelves to lighten the load on the casters which press into the carpet due to the weight, but takes times to do. But that was not the crash. As I was coming out, I leaned into the tall slim DVD upright shelf box with door insert up against the door leading into the inner hallway outside of the room, and there we went. On it & my tumbling exit out the door which drops about a foot into the hallway, it took a portable light with it, smashing the flourescent bulb in it. So I had a little partial clean up following my recovery. Luckily the door held on the Insert shelf, and no DVDs fell out. Whew! But looks like it is about time to vacuum spider webs though back there. One day, I hope to finally have all the books of my library in one room & with open shelves, easily accessible & seen. Just as Karen ("Frances") saw of my future library, one of the largest personal libraries she had ever seen, in her vision with beams in the ceiling.

I must have seen the copy & removed it for some purpose or reference & put it back, somewhere ... over the rainbow.

OK, in the copy I got, I do not know where they got the 1962 date from, as there is no clue to that, unless listed in some referencing elsewhere, such as 'Books in Print' (of which I have the multivolume sets for several different years (at least for 4 that BPL- local library discarded).

In this Pkt. PB, chapter 5 (V) on "Hermes", is found on pp.62-77. The first two pages (pp.62-63) touches on the difference between one letter of a word for "Kleft" which refers to a pickpocket, thief and a guerilla, as well as the romantic mountain, to which Hermes is attributed as a "god of thieves". I might add, others note "Trickster". It makes an interesting note, in that it is very similar to Mohammed , as to when your oppressors try to take from you, you do the same, or perhaps like the law of David, invoked upon Laban, by Nephi in the Book of Mormon. It seems Hermes has not only Greek (Hellenistic) traits, but perhaps Jewish (non-Hellenistic) ones a well.

Of course, one may include also attributes to the Egyptian one as Thoth.

He was a" pastoral god", as well as "guide to travelers".

And "in remote antiquity he is the spirit immanent in stone-heaps -- such a spirit of the cairn as it is still an occasional feature of Northern European belief. The stone-heaps are put up gradually by shepherds as landmarks, and in unexplored country are of the greatest help to wayfarers." These "friendly heaps" are <herma> meaning "Stone-heap". <hermaios lophos> meaning "Stone-heap mound". "They could only refer to the god as 'Hermes', or in Laconian dialect- "Hermanos", which means "He of the Stone-Heap". or "Old Heapy". "A large grey stone embedded in a stone-heap was discovered on a hill-side in Laconia, " & bears the name "Hermanos".

We now have turned the page to 64, and he is referred to as <Diaktoros> meaning "the Guide", as well as <Argeiphontes> meaning "Argos-killer".Hermes was also over wild animals (from pp.62-63). And now noted as "dog-throttler". protecting the wayfarer from wild dogs. Another variant also associates with "Master of Animals" & "stone-heaps".

Hermes in the "Iliad", is the "divine god to the living". At the end of the "Odyssey", he now "conducts souls on their last journey", and is a "guide to the dead. He was never presented as a "messenger" in the "Iliad", as that was assigned to Iris. But then in "Odyssey", it now seems he is bestowed as the "messenger" and is the "divine herald" and "represented in art as carrying the herald's staff, the <caduceus>, made of a rod with forked twigs that are twisted into a shape like a figure '8' left open at the top."

Hmm, I just realized the link, as Gordon-Michael Scallion shares in his 1997 PB 'Notes From the Cosmos', on page 151 of a figure "8" sideways. It is the energy exchange between the Earth & the Sun, a form I might call "re-looping", If you turn the 8 upright, it would be-- "As Above, so Below; As Below, so Above." Scallion also shares in this book, that certain angles, if incorporated into a structure such as a house, can draw in certain energies. This is very similar to the near 52 degrees incorporated into the Great Pyramid, another take on "angles".

Nowadays, we note they are two snakes or serpents entwined on Hermes staff & relate it to him being the god of medicine or healing..

We have now just touched into page 65, continuing. He is now the "divine herald"-- "god of heralds". "Therefore of those who seta pause to war, bringing armistice and then peace, Peace revives or leads to trade, restoring prosperity to the market-place, and is now chief deity of the market and of business."
So, he seems to be a "thief" and yet "social benefactor". He is "the busiest of all deities". "But there is more to come."

I take note here that this sounds an awful like Elijah who is multi-tasked, not just in the past, but future as well.

The author then notes of a good businessman think of insurance & the security it can bring. And somehow, Hermes became a god of fertility on page 66. On page 67, we find that 'Hermes was thought of as the god of orators and the general patron of men of letters."

Stopping once again in comparison to Elijah here. It seems one study on John the Baptist (aka Elijah) is that he was two combined in one, just as noted about Hermes. John was stated as being the second Elijah, the man of words & the second Isaiah, the man of letters (writings). This is found in the book titled ... Hmm, It was not in the one I was thinking of in my Book Notes, so I will have to take time to go thru them later. I tried a Google search, but did not find reference to the book I had notes from. It is possible I can do a search on U-6 or perhaps TEACHING may reference it. Just looking in TEACHING, it is stated on p.130 but I did not reference the source. Maybe if I breeze thru the Bibliography of TEACHING (only pp. 222-237), I might recognize the title of the book. I am sure I recall writing it in my BookNotes. If not mistaken, it may have been a two part book.

On page 75 is an interesting love-tale about Hermes and a girl noted "Ameirake", which resembles the word- America. Hmm.

In final, I may have looked up Hermanos separately (elsewhere) and retrieved "brother" as to one meaning, but not in this book, it seem.

And in concluding this portion on Hermes, I might add that it seems Iris was the first messenger, and eventually the active portion was given to Hermes, but in the end, both return as Messengers. As Plato does mention both Iris & Hermes as the "Divine Angeloi". One way of understanding it, is that Iris represents the female aspect, which ruled in the days of Lemuria/Mu/Lymeria [Sarah Breskman Cosme]/Lumania [Gordon-Michael Scallion] (aka the Motherland). Then Hermes was designated, as the male aspect in the days of Atlantis to this current day. But it is recognized that a new day dawns, and brings in the myth of Perseus & Andromeda, in which both become the Phoenix (aka Hermes & Iris) take their assignment to the next level, the male & female aspects rule equally, to where balance is restored. Hermes is noted elsewhere, as the "cock who awakens the other cocks".

Back to getting the last of the thawed catfish back in deep freeze for a later fish fry.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Lynn wrote: June 16th, 2024, 9:15 am Here is the book I mentioned:
Author: Seltman, Charles
1962 PB reprint

Hermes in the "Iliad", is the "divine god to the living". At the end of the "Odyssey", he now "conducts souls on their last journey", and is a "guide to the dead. He was never presented as a "messenger" in the "Iliad", as that was assigned to Iris. But then in "Odyssey", it now seems he is bestowed as the "messenger" and is the "divine herald" and "represented in art as carrying the herald's staff, the <caduceus>, made of a rod with forked twigs that are twisted into a shape like a figure '8' left open at the top."

Hmm, I just realized the link, as Gordon-Michael Scallion shares in his 1997 PB 'Notes From the Cosmos', on page 151 of a figure "8" sideways. It is the energy exchange between the Earth & the Sun, a form I might call "re-looping", If you turn the 8 upright, it would be-- "As Above, so Below; As Below, so Above." Scallion also shares in this book, that certain angles, if incorporated into a structure such as a house, can draw in certain energies. This is very similar to the near 52 degrees incorporated into the Great Pyramid, another take on "angles".

as usual, I find myself cutting and saving portions of your posts. Thanks for going thru the work.

What I quoted above is of interest and importance to me. There is relativity of the first paragraph with the Angel Azriel. i have been wondering lately about how many times the "great ones" are reincarnated. I used to just think it was unimportant, and in truth, I guess it is, but I'm becoming amazed at the correlations between the job/mission/character descriptions of historical characters. I do wonder how many times we have had different "jobs or missions" on this earth.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Some of us are busier than <(you get to put in your word here)>. I keep finding out I have more to do in Egypt than I originally thought. I have to wonder if Elena & I will get much time together.

Oh, I just got another copy in Today (Monday 17th) of 'The Twelve Olympians'. This one is like my original copy. It is a light blue cover. And is labeled "Apollo Edition in 1962. It seems the original copyright was in 1950. This Apollo Ed. is by Thomas Y. Crowell Co. of NY. It is a standard PB size- 5.125 wide x 7.750 tall x 0.438 (slightly thicker than the Pkt. PB). As to the page numbers for the chapter 5 on "Hermes", in the Apollo Ed. it is pp.64-78. The Pkt. PB version I used yesterday in sharing bits & pieces, has it on pp.62-77. So they are slightly close. But the Apollo Edition also has a few extra "visuals" in there. (see p.65 on Hermes- Plate 5, and page 66 for Apollo- Plate 6). In the Pkt. PB, there are none.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

FrankOne,
glad to help. The Scallion book is fairly cheap in used book sites such as abebooks (ABE). I have 3 copies & gave a 4th away to Richard up at work. Scallion's guides show him Mars' moon- Phobos (meaning dread or terror) breaking free & coming towards Earth. His guides also shared (and perhaps showed him) how Mars used to be in the same orbit as the Earth millions of years ago. It ran opposite of the Earth, so was always on the other side of the Sun. Their weaponry was beyond sci-fi comprehension. They built a protective defensive system. And it got put into automation. Sadly those that knew how to run it, or alter it, or disengage it died off & none knew how to shut it down, even temporarily. Generations came & went. It then kept them in to where they could not get out. I forget why it altered its orbit to where it is now. Anyway, the story is found in this book. It also list several of the major eras involved in rebuilding the Giza complex area. He lists 7 major eras [pp.257-259] & their approximate time date from our current year 2000 (which was about 24 years ago). The last time it was rebuilt was about 12,500 years ago. This goes along with the timeline that Edgar Cayce has in his Readings. When he asked what was the Great Pyramid's main purpose, he got answer he had never considered. The response came- "The Great Pyramid is a time machine." [p.259]

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

TheDuke wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 10:23 am
Aussie wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 12:12 am
Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: May 30th, 2024, 4:56 pm

So the video essentially breaks down the meaning of ELOHIM vs EL and proposes that ELOHIM is luciferian. What's really concerning is that Jospeh Smith lifted the Masonic Rites from their rituals and used them to create his endowment. And he uses the same ELOHIM name as the Masons. Is it fair to say that Joseph Smith may have accidentally used a name for Satan as the God to be worshiped. If that's the case, what a colossal error. Or an intentional one. LOL.
BY used a demonic Adam God Theory in the Temple for thirty years! In all our research to find what JS taught in the Temple all we could find was the Keys to Discernment and Detection; That was discerning false spirits, evil spirits, false scripture, false documents and false prophecy. JS did not bring any Satanic teachings into the church BY did!!
Ok, I'll bite. Aussie, tell me what is "demonic" that BY taught of "Adam god theory" in the temple. YOU did "all" research.... again to be clear. Your claim and my follow up (which I will say is bs) is 1) what BY teachings, 2) of AGT, 3) in temple, 4) demonic?

It is my assumption that you don't have a clue what was taught in the temple early on and that you're pretty clueless on AGT and just wanted to make a big hateful anti-BYU anti-Endowment statement. I'm happy to reconsider my two assumptions with facts from you.

I have studied some of BY AGT, it wasn't limited to the temple. sure if may have influenced his understanding of what went on in the early physical creation of man. I don't accept the details myself, but they don't hurt much, even if they don't help. Also, they aren't demonic in any way. In simple statement BY made a set of deductions based on Joseph's teachings (several of which the HG has specifically told me are true!) of a way the earth was populated by Adam and Eve and how they fell, physically. Later (not really part of temple teachings he went on to some ideas of eternal progression assumed all must follow Jesus' path to become a "god" in the celestial............. again I disagree, but others, like Talmage, et al. seemed to accept some. Today, the leaders (and about EVERYONE on LDS FF) cannot even handle the truth of eternal progression, let alone aspects of an actual, physical creation and are hung up on the "spiritual" creation myths.

Waiting for your response to my question.
The Adam God Theory was based on Multiply Mortal Probations, blood sacrifices and Spiritual wifery. The endowment implied that God the eternal Father shed his immortal body and became Adam?? Reincarnation?? JS quoted that Reincarnation was the 'Doctrine of the Devil.' BY was possessed and suffered from schizophrenia ( Delusions of Grander) He was a murdering, lying. thieving sick and afflicted man!! He changed scriptures and added them when it suited his Satanic controlling agenda!

This was written by the wife of the Apostle John E Page. They were not the only people who left the church because of BY Satanic involvements. Many ran for their lives because BY was a murdering blood sacrificing brute!

“In answer to questions touching the Nauvoo and Utah Endowment, Sister Eaton of Independence, Missouri, the wife of Apostle John E. Page in the days of Joseph the Seer, and after, says: ‘Any other secret order, grips, oaths, signs, robes, or tableaux, I never heard of in Joseph's days; but after his death I lived in Nauvoo in 1845 and 1846, and was taught them under the rule of the Twelve. I can prove, by some of the covenants we were required to make, that Joseph never originated them. Mr. Page was with me, and went through the same ceremonies. The words of our covenants were spoken to us by Brigham. After we had received the endowment in the temple, as soon as we were alone in our house, Mr. Page said to me, 'Mary, I tell you that endowment is all of the devil. He could not have heard it or polygamy from Joseph.’" (The Saints' Advocate 5 [March 1883]: 295)

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 3:04 am... JS quoted that Reincarnation was the 'Doctrine of the Devil.' ...
No he didn't. The statement you are thinking of was about something else, not reincarnation specifically.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 3:04 am
Aussie wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 12:12 am

BY used a demonic Adam God Theory in the Temple for thirty years! In all our research to find what JS taught in the Temple all we could find was the Keys to Discernment and Detection; That was discerning false spirits, evil spirits, false scripture, false documents and false prophecy. JS did not bring any Satanic teachings into the church BY did!!
Ok, I'll bite. Aussie, tell me what is "demonic" that BY taught of "Adam god theory" in the temple. YOU did "all" research.... again to be clear. Your claim and my follow up (which I will say is bs) is 1) what BY teachings, 2) of AGT, 3) in temple, 4) demonic?

It is my assumption that you don't have a clue what was taught in the temple early on and that you're pretty clueless on AGT and just wanted to make a big hateful anti-BYU anti-Endowment statement. I'm happy to reconsider my two assumptions with facts from you.

I have studied some of BY AGT, it wasn't limited to the temple. sure if may have influenced his understanding of what went on in the early physical creation of man. I don't accept the details myself, but they don't hurt much, even if they don't help. Also, they aren't demonic in any way. In simple statement BY made a set of deductions based on Joseph's teachings (several of which the HG has specifically told me are true!) of a way the earth was populated by Adam and Eve and how they fell, physically. Later (not really part of temple teachings he went on to some ideas of eternal progression assumed all must follow Jesus' path to become a "god" in the celestial............. again I disagree, but others, like Talmage, et al. seemed to accept some. Today, the leaders (and about EVERYONE on LDS FF) cannot even handle the truth of eternal progression, let alone aspects of an actual, physical creation and are hung up on the "spiritual" creation myths.

The Adam God Theory was based on Multiply Mortal Probations, blood sacrifices and Spiritual wifery. The endowment implied that God the eternal Father shed his immortal body and became Adam?? Reincarnation?? JS quoted that Reincarnation was the 'Doctrine of the Devil.' BY was possessed and suffered from schizophrenia ( Delusions of Grander) He was a murdering, lying. thieving sick and afflicted man!! He changed scriptures and added them when it suited his Satanic controlling agenda!

This was written by the wife of the Apostle John E Page. They were not the only people who left the church because of BY Satanic involvements. Many ran for their lives because BY was a murdering blood sacrificing brute!

“In answer to questions touching the Nauvoo and Utah Endowment, Sister Eaton of Independence, Missouri, the wife of Apostle John E. Page in the days of Joseph the Seer, and after, says: ‘Any other secret order, grips, oaths, signs, robes, or tableaux, I never heard of in Joseph's days; but after his death I lived in Nauvoo in 1845 and 1846, and was taught them under the rule of the Twelve. I can prove, by some of the covenants we were required to make, that Joseph never originated them. Mr. Page was with me, and went through the same ceremonies. The words of our covenants were spoken to us by Brigham. After we had received the endowment in the temple, as soon as we were alone in our house, Mr. Page said to me, 'Mary, I tell you that endowment is all of the devil. He could not have heard it or polygamy from Joseph.’" (The Saints' Advocate 5 [March 1883]: 295)
I cannot even respond. You went way off topic with more made up assertions about BY and wrong interpretations of Joseph's own words. Your free to accept what ever level of doctrine you feel comfortable with. But ruling out eternal progression after it took us 13.8B years to get this far, feels like way, way off. I would suggest instead of quoting dead apostate apostles you see what the Holy Spirit says........ it is more trustable.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

creator wrote: July 1st, 2024, 9:40 am
Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 3:04 am... JS quoted that Reincarnation was the 'Doctrine of the Devil.' ...
No he didn't. The statement you are thinking of was about something else, not reincarnation specifically.
Well I've obviously hit a raw nerve with the MMP folk?

What I find interesting is that there is no scriptures that talk about MMP it seems it is a man made construct and many who subscribe to it are those who love their addictions/sins more than they love God! One of the main addictions/sins I find that is mainly always associated with this fallacy is pornography, funny that!

Joseph Smith:
I resumed conversation with Matthias, and desired him to enlighten my mind more on his views respecting the resurrection.
He said that he possessed the spirit of his fathers, that he was a literal descendant of Matthias, the Apostle, who was chosen in the place of Judas that fell; that his spirit was resurrected in him; and that this was the way or scheme of eternal life—this transmigration of soul or spirit from father to son.
I told him that his doctrine was of the devil, that he was in reality in possession of a wicked and depraved spirit, although he professed to be the Spirit of truth itself; and he said also that he possessed the soul of Christ. (Nov. 9, 1835.) DHC 2:304-307.

This is exactly what BY taught in the Temple in his 'Adam God Theory'!

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

TheDuke wrote: July 1st, 2024, 10:26 am

I cannot even respond. You went way off topic with more made up assertions about BY and wrong interpretations of Joseph's own words. Your free to accept what ever level of doctrine you feel comfortable with. But ruling out eternal progression after it took us 13.8B years to get this far, feels like way, way off. I would suggest instead of quoting dead apostate apostles you see what the Holy Spirit says........ it is more trustable.
Apostle John E Page loved the Lord so much that he could not follow a lying, thieving apostate called BY!

Your whole church has left Jesus Christ and is in apostacy! Do you know what apostacy is according to Isaiah? It's Idol worship!! Worshipping Leaders, celebrities, money, the stock market, institutions, education, status, popularity, fame, fortune, sports, pornography, careers, addictions, houses, cars, holidays the work of your own hands etc! Your church is money mongering apostate church!,

What I find interesting is that there is no scriptures that talk about MMP it seems it is a man made construct and many who subscribe to it are those who love their addictions/sins more than they love God! One of the main addictions/sins I find that is mainly always associated with this fallacy is pornography, funny that!

Joseph Smith:
I resumed conversation with Matthias, and desired him to enlighten my mind more on his views respecting the resurrection.
He said that he possessed the spirit of his fathers, that he was a literal descendant of Matthias, the Apostle, who was chosen in the place of Judas that fell; that his spirit was resurrected in him; and that this was the way or scheme of eternal life—this transmigration of soul or spirit from father to son.
I told him that his doctrine was of the devil, that he was in reality in possession of a wicked and depraved spirit, although he professed to be the Spirit of truth itself; and he said also that he possessed the soul of Christ. (Nov. 9, 1835.) DHC 2:304-307.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 12:46 pm

Joseph Smith:
I was simply pointing out your false claim about Joseph's teachings. Zero raw nerves hit.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 12:58 pm

Apostle John E Page loved the Lord so much that he could not follow a lying, thieving apostate called BY!

Your whole church has left Jesus Christ and is in apostacy! Do you know what apostacy is according to Isaiah? It's Idol worship!! Worshipping Leaders, celebrities, money, the stock market, institutions, education, status, popularity, fame, fortune, sports, pornography, careers, addictions, houses, cars, holidays the work of your own hands etc! Your church is money mongering apostate church!,

Joseph Smith:

no raw nerves here either. Frankly, I see you don't know what you're talking about, so it doesn't bother me. I try to share what I have learned but it bounces off, so I'm good. BTW I know that Adam truly is the father of this creation as well as the father of all mankind from direct revelation and I mean direct! and still it took him 4 times to convince me a I kept looking for outs as well. I mean god can tell you directly something and you miss it due to preconceived notions and he comes back and clarifies with his own voice. Took 3 tries and then a threat for me to accept more than "maybe" for him to convince me who HE IS.

but feel free to neleive what you want, no skin off my nose, not a bit, however, some day it will be shown you that you are incorrect, likely not too happy of a day but in the end you'll be happy there anyway.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

TheDuke wrote: July 1st, 2024, 1:23 pm

Joseph Smith:

no raw nerves here either. Frankly, I see you don't know what you're talking about, so it doesn't bother me. I try to share what I have learned but it bounces off, so I'm good. BTW I know that Adam truly is the father of this creation as well as the father of all mankind from direct revelation and I mean direct! and still it took him 4 times to convince me a I kept looking for outs as well. I mean god can tell you directly something and you miss it due to preconceived notions and he comes back and clarifies with his own voice. Took 3 tries and then a threat for me to accept more than "maybe" for him to convince me who HE IS.

but feel free to neleive what you want, no skin off my nose, not a bit, however, some day it will be shown you that you are incorrect, likely not too happy of a day but in the end you'll be happy there anyway.
You are obviously sincere in what you believe! I have pondered this trying to work out why people would believe in MMP and my intense communication with the HG tells me that it is wrong. I have even inquired and tried to understand why flat earthers believe that the earth is flat. I've tried to understand where they are coming from. I don't ever have a problem admitting that I am wrong if I am indeed wrong but I know that I am not.

Around 25 years ago God revealed something to me about our intelligences before we were given a spirit body in his likeness and our learning as an intelligence, He also revealed some of our learning of the realm of truth in light we mainly dwelt in after receiving a spirit body from God. I don't believe that your spirit will change much no matter how many lives you have or MMP because your spirit will remain the same! If you can't break an addiction in this life what makes you think that you will break it in hundred lives from now?

You are either drawn to the light or you are drawn to the dark, you will get possessed again and again and again in every life that you have if that were the case! You need to learn how to cast out the evil spirits from within and then heal the addiction / habit you have formed. You then need to know how to control the evil spirits that are trying to control you! Good luck!!

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

creator wrote: July 1st, 2024, 1:00 pm
Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 12:46 pm

Joseph Smith:
I was simply pointing out your false claim about Joseph's teachings. Zero raw nerves hit.
Yea sorry! I should have used the quote but it's reincarnation anyway! I probably just called it was it was because I don't call MMP's or fathers coming back as sons anything else but reincarnation.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Aussie wrote: July 1st, 2024, 5:18 pm

Joseph Smith:

You are obviously sincere in what you believe! I have pondered this trying to work out why people would believe in MMP and my intense communication with the HG tells me that it is wrong. I have even inquired and tried to understand why flat earthers believe that the earth is flat. I've tried to understand where they are coming from. I don't ever have a problem admitting that I am wrong if I am indeed wrong but I know that I am not.

Around 25 years ago God revealed something to me about our intelligences before we were given a spirit body in his likeness and our learning as an intelligence, He also revealed some of our learning of the realm of truth in light we mainly dwelt in after receiving a spirit body from God. I don't believe that your spirit will change much no matter how many lives you have or MMP because your spirit will remain the same! If you can't break an addiction in this life what makes you think that you will break it in hundred lives from now?

You are either drawn to the light or you are drawn to the dark, you will get possessed again and again and again in every life that you have if that were the case! You need to learn how to cast out the evil spirits from within and then heal the addiction / habit you have formed. You then need to know how to control the evil spirits that are trying to control you! Good luck!!
I guess we can fully disagree. I too have had direct revelation on eternal progression. I guess MMP is a baseline but it isn't correct as understood either. However, if you accept Joseph's teachings the ALL but SoP will eventually accept Christ and return to god........... ALL! so you notion that intelligences are good or bad in some static form, is not in line with Joseph's teachings or the scriptures. Even though LDS leaders today hang their hats on it.

If you accept intelligences and if you accept we've been around since the beginning they how the heck did it take over 14b years to get to this point without progressing? Or did our intelligence just lay fallow for 13b years and god revived them into something called a spirit child? If so, and if he created the spirit vs. it enlarging itself then why would he create Hitler, gays, pedo's, etc...? what would be the point of him allowing pedo-s in this system on this earth if they didn't have both a right and the ability to progress? What kind of logic would that be?

You've got it wrong about god creating our spirits in any form. Joseph clearly says god hasn't that power. I know Fielding et al. changed Joseph's teaching but they have no basis. So, leaders today say that god couldn't create intelligences and Joseph mispoke????? Nonsense. What Joseph said was ALL intelligences and spirits are "capable of enlargement". they grow themselves by their own will using god's techniques. He doesn't create them. He creates "souls", not "spirits". the concept of a "spirit child" is misunderstood, it is immature celestial offspring in celestial, immortal bodies. That the god's can create, like humans create telestial versions here (and dogs, and cats, and deer, and elk, etc....)

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

TheDuke wrote: July 1st, 2024, 9:14 pm

I guess we can fully disagree. I too have had direct revelation on eternal progression. I guess MMP is a baseline but it isn't correct as understood either. However, if you accept Joseph's teachings the ALL but SoP will eventually accept Christ and return to god........... ALL! so you notion that intelligences are good or bad in some static form, is not in line with Joseph's teachings or the scriptures. Even though LDS leaders today hang their hats on it.

If you accept intelligences and if you accept we've been around since the beginning they how the heck did it take over 14b years to get to this point without progressing? Or did our intelligence just lay fallow for 13b years and god revived them into something called a spirit child? If so, and if he created the spirit vs. it enlarging itself then why would he create Hitler, gays, pedo's, etc...? what would be the point of him allowing pedo-s in this system on this earth if they didn't have both a right and the ability to progress? What kind of logic would that be?

You've got it wrong about god creating our spirits in any form. Joseph clearly says god hasn't that power. I know Fielding et al. changed Joseph's teaching but they have no basis. So, leaders today say that god couldn't create intelligences and Joseph mispoke????? Nonsense. What Joseph said was ALL intelligences and spirits are "capable of enlargement". they grow themselves by their own will using god's techniques. He doesn't create them. He creates "souls", not "spirits". the concept of a "spirit child" is misunderstood, it is immature celestial offspring in celestial, immortal bodies. That the god's can create, like humans create telestial versions here (and dogs, and cats, and deer, and elk, etc....)
Do you have legitimate scriptures, quotes and references? Section 132 has been analyzed by hand writing style expert and it was not written in JS writing style but it is written in the same writing style as BY and I don't believe that it was from God!

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Aussie wrote: July 4th, 2024, 10:29 pm

Do you have legitimate scriptures, quotes and references? Section 132 has been analyzed by hand writing style expert and it was not written in JS writing style but it is written in the same writing styl Ie as BY and I don't believe that it was from God!
well, not sure where reference to 132 came from? I only know about 4-8 verses that I was told are true, not sure about the rest. You can believe what you wish to believe.

the several verses I have bee given to understand are among the most powerful ever written when revealed. BTW has nothing to do with polygamy or anything but about "election" and "C&E" and truth of eternal partnerships. But if that is n't what your after at this time (this mortality) then it doesn't matter, back to D&C 88 and the 12 hours and visits by god to his servants. Each in his own time.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

TheDuke wrote: July 5th, 2024, 1:09 am

Do you have legitimate scriptures, quotes and references? Section 132 has been analyzed by hand writing style expert and it was not written in JS writing style but it is written in the same writing styl Ie as BY and I don't believe that it was from God!
well, not sure where reference to 132 came from? I only know about 4-8 verses that I was told are true, not sure about the rest. You can believe what you wish to believe.

the several verses I have bee given to understand are among the most powerful ever written when revealed. BTW has nothing to do with polygamy or anything but about "election" and "C&E" and truth of eternal partnerships. But if that is n't what your after at this time (this mortality) then it doesn't matter, back to D&C 88 and the 12 hours and visits by god to his servants. Each in his own time.
This is pure baseless conjecture. D&C 88 is referring to time spent on this earth, not another earth and then another earth and then ad nauseum.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: July 5th, 2024, 2:34 am

This is pure baseless conjecture. D&C 88 is referring to time spent on this earth, not another earth and then another earth and then ad nauseum.
Right, there are multiple worlds. 1 life per each.

"A new world!?"

"Yes, patterned after the one we used to live"

Our spirits are eons and eons old. Did we just spend those eons twiddling our thumbs? I think not.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: July 5th, 2024, 10:10 am
Rumpelstiltskin wrote: July 5th, 2024, 2:34 am

Right, there are multiple worlds. 1 life per each.

"A new world!?"

Our spirits are eons and eons old. Did we just spend those eons twiddling our thumbs? I think not.
While I lean towards MMP, for myself I try not to get too attached to any idea until I have received further light and knowledge.

For sure we have not spent until now twiddling our thumbs, nor will we be doing so for eons forward. But how the past and future lessons were/will be learned, idk.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: July 5th, 2024, 10:10 am Right, there are multiple worlds. 1 life per each.

"A new world!?"

If MMP is a reality, this is what I think it is. 👆🏼