THE Sign

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: THE Sign

Post by FrankOne »

wow, that was a huge compilation of doom.

from the OP,
-------------

"Mosiah Hancock recorded a prophetic statement made by Joseph Smith, 8 days before his martyrdom: “There will be two great political parties in this country. One will be called the Republican, and the other the Democrat party. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party which will be the Independent American Party. The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “let’s divide up the lands of the United States"

I am personally on board with this prophecy and now with RFK on the ticket as an independent, this may be indicative that this is "the time" but...it could a future election as well.

----------------------------------------

"The vision we’ve painted here is mind-boggling but it lends understanding to several seemingly unassociated scripture stories like this one in Revelation 6. These verses describe a scene so terrifying that it will cause “the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man” to hide “in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains” and to wish they could call for “the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:”

This will be the time to get out the chaise lounge , get a cool beverage, put on sunglasses, be still and smile and no, I'm not kidding. What will you do? run? to where? Scream? Fall to your knees and pray for salvation when you had no thought of it the day before? It's just a time to relax and let God sort it out.

-----------------------------------

"The priesthood of God who honor their priesthood and who are worthy of their blessings are the only ones who shall have this safety and protection. They are the only mortal beings. No other people have a right to be shielded from these judgments."

I disagree completely. Physical salvation comes through God's will . Multitudes of people that have never heard of "the priesthood" will be spared. This idea of "the right to be shielded" is , in my opinion, erroneous.

--------------------------------

"Brigham Young, speaking of this future gathering, to the Rocky Mountains, said; “An inland empire will be established in these valleys of the mountains, which will be a place of refuge for millions of people to gather to, when the great day of the judgments of God comes upon the earth, and the righteous come here for safety. Our people will go East, West, North, and South, but the day will come, when they will be glad to come back. We will be shut out from the rest of the world.”

I like this quote, even tho BY had serious problems, he actually was a visionary. "We will be shut out from the rest of the world" is of high interest to me because it makes sense of other prognostications. My guess is that the foretold major quake in SLC will make going there very unattractive for outsiders and will likely ruin access to the valley from E/W

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

“And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled; And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him. And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him …They are Christ’s, the first fruits, ”

..and this scripture taken from D&C88 is completely out of chronological order with the book of Revelation, where immediately following the half hour of silence, the 7 angels and 7 trumpets herald the time of the 7 judgements of God until the earth is cleansed.

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

...its clear to me that the judgements of God/Christ are poured out immediately following the half hour of silence...no graves are opened just yet...

its during this period of the wrath of God, beginning to be poured out upon the nations of the earth, who come to battle against Jerusalem...the 2 witnesses begin their 42 month mission to defend Jerusalem against the armies of the world...after 42 months, the 2 witnesses are kiiled by satan (anti-Christ) who has been released with power to overcome the 2 witnesses, and to wreak havoc upon the inhabitants of the earth...after 3 and a half days the 2 witnesses are taken up into heaven...this gives the enemies of God courage and they think to themselves that they should now destroy Jerusalem...

...the angels of God who with their sickles, are called to reap down the wicked who continue to defy God and Christ...and then there are 7 final plagues...

...in the first 7 trumpets a third of the waters turned to blood, a third of the earth and trees were burnt up...then comes the final 7 vials (plagues) of wrath poured out in its fulness...everything dies...the sea, the rivers, the mountains...heat upon the earth becomes unbearable...then the enemies of God are called to Meggido, to battle...

..it is my belief that Jerusalem, will not be affected by these plagues, or the waters dying or the earth burning up, or the unbearable heat...the Lord promised that Jerusalem will flourish during this affliction...

...but there is also a cautionary tale for Jerusalem...they will also be cleansed...in fact, only a third of those in Jerusalem will survive...

...its possible that Christ will come to Jerusalem to present himself to his people, towards the end of the battle of Meggido...the scriptures say that he presents himself to his people, on the day of the battle of Meggido, according to Zechariah 12: 10, 11...

Can you tell me where the people are who will be shielded and protected from these great calamities and judgments which are even now at our doors? I'll tell you. The priesthood of God who honor their priesthood, and who are worthy of their blessings are the only ones who shall have this safety and protection. They are the only mortal beings. No other people have a right to be shielded from these judgments. They are at our very doors; not even this people will escape them entirely. They will come down like the judgments of Sodom and Gomorrah. And none but the priesthood will be safe from their fury. God has held the angels of destruction for many years, lest they should reap down the wheat with the tares. But I want to tell you now, that those angels have left the portals of heaven, and they stand over this people and this nation now, and are hovering over the earth waiting to pour out the judgments. And from this very day they shall be poured out. Calamities and troubles are increasing in the earth, and there is a meaning to these things. Remember this, and reflect upon these matters. If you do your duty, and I do my duty, we'll have protection, and shall pass through the afflictions in peace and in safety. Read the scriptures and the revelations.

...I know this quote from Wilford Woodruff is just prior to World War 1, so, one can be forgiven for thinking, that this prophecy relates to World War 1... but he references the calamities of the last days, here...

...utter rubbish...this is the result of conditioning...when one is conditioned to see only one perspective...the LDS perspective...the result, is terrible prophecies...worse, it is completely untrue and unfounded...

...I put even less credence on the philosophies of a whoremonger...BY...

....Neither Jehovah, or Jesus in the flesh, or the risen Lord, nor any prophet from Genesis through to Revelation...once, remotely spoke of USA or referred to the land where the USA would come into being, as being the place where Christ would return to, let alone, defend...

...Jerusalem is the place...its where it began and its where it will end...it is the place for the ushering in of the millennium, where all nations will gather against Israel and this is the place where gog and magog will kick off...and its from Jerusalem that living waters, as in Eden, will once again pour forth upon the earth until the earth gives its fruit of the vine....

...remove preconceived ideology built upon wishful thinking and false doctrine...and you will see where the truth lies...

...then, when you look for signs of his coming...you will see, it is to Megiddo, Jerusalem...

...then get ready for the Lord to call first, the 12 tribes of Israel...and then the remainder of those who are from the gentile nations and heathen who repent...

...false doctrine, has led many away from the truth...

...Joseph Smith is indeed a prophet of God...but he lost the gift of translation BEFORE he completed the book of Mormon...so, where Jehovah and the risen Lord of the OT and NT, speak of the holy city, new Jerusalem as one and the same...Joseph Smith separated the holy city from new Jerusalem and now Mormons claim that the new Jerusalem will be built upon the American continent...

...the question is, will America be saved?..I believe so, once the unrepentant have been removed and the land cleansed...the remainder will be the righteous, and those who have repented...

...there is a place for America, and China, and Russia and all nations...

...but every one of them will bow before Christ and before his throne...in Jerusalem...

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

friendsofthe wrote: November 30th, 2019, 1:07 am
capctr wrote: November 29th, 2019, 6:18 pm
friendsofthe wrote: November 29th, 2019, 2:30 am

What's going to happen will actually unfold in the spring, it's the abomination of desolation on the Gentiles of which Ezra Taft Benson spoke when he said:

When the abomination of desolation comes it will be "thermonuclear" in nature and will take the electrical grid down. Lots of things will come to a screeching halt without the grid, right? What did the Lord tell the Nephites about the destruction that would come upon the Gentiles? From 3 Nephi 21 we read:

So, if you believe Ezra Taft Benson and you are paying attention to what's going on, it's pretty easy to see that gentiles are conspiring to "overthrow liberty and the Constitution" and that "their doom is fixed, and they ". . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant" That's actually all you would need to know to be able to predict that nuclear war could come upon us at any time, right?

However, if you want to take the predictability to the next level, you just need to understand the prophecy of the 42 months and that we've been in the 42 months since the fall of 2016. You can read my blog about Obama and the 42 months here: http://thebridegroomcometh.net/obama-and-the-42-months/

And you can download the free pdf of my book, The Bridegroom Cometh here: http://thebridegroomcometh.net/book/

And the most important thing we should be doing is to pay super close attention to what Russell M. Nelson is saying. I think of necessity he has to be a bit covert in his comments but if you have ears to hear and eyes to see... wow!

In our last conference Elder Quentin L. Cook said: “These efforts, together with those announced during the last two years, are not isolated changes. Each of the adjustments is an integral part of an interlocking pattern to bless the Saints and prepare them to meet God.”

I find that much of what you have written resonates with me, and has played a part in my efforts to cease being lukewarm, and to spend more time and effort on standing in holy place; however, it seems that there is yet more that needs to happen before the meeting in AoA. What happens if your projection is incorrect? Will you lose interest in this topic? I sure hope not, as I enjoy your posts(and other writings), and would hate for you to become disgruntled and drop off the board.
Well, ya know I've been seeing this unfold for quite a few years. I've made it my policy to stick with the standard works and select statements of the prophets. I've just had a powerful feeling that this is what I'm supposed to do.

You could search back through the history of my posts and you would find that I've been saying 2020 for quite some time now. Am I wrong? Well, is Ezra Taft Benson wrong? Was Thomas S. Monson wrong? Is Russell M. Nelson just toying with us? As I've listened to and documented the statements of President Nelson I've only become more convinced that he is the "man, who shall lead" us "like as Moses led the children of Israel" ane we "shall possess the goodly land." What amazes me is that great things are unfolding right before our very eyes and yet there are so many who apparently just don't see it... "please do it now. Time is running out.” —President Russell M. Nelson
Ok... 2024 half over... now what do you have to say. :) :)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

FrankOne wrote: June 15th, 2024, 11:18 am wow, that was a huge compilation of doom.

from the OP,
-------------

"Mosiah Hancock recorded a prophetic statement made by Joseph Smith, 8 days before his martyrdom: “There will be two great political parties in this country. One will be called the Republican, and the other the Democrat party. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party which will be the Independent American Party. The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “let’s divide up the lands of the United States"

I am personally on board with this prophecy and now with RFK on the ticket as an independent, this may be indicative that this is "the time" but...it could a future election as well.

----------------------------------------

"The vision we’ve painted here is mind-boggling but it lends understanding to several seemingly unassociated scripture stories like this one in Revelation 6. These verses describe a scene so terrifying that it will cause “the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man” to hide “in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains” and to wish they could call for “the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:”

This will be the time to get out the chaise lounge , get a cool beverage, put on sunglasses, be still and smile and no, I'm not kidding. What will you do? run? to where? Scream? Fall to your knees and pray for salvation when you had no thought of it the day before? It's just a time to relax and let God sort it out.

-----------------------------------

"The priesthood of God who honor their priesthood and who are worthy of their blessings are the only ones who shall have this safety and protection. They are the only mortal beings. No other people have a right to be shielded from these judgments."

I disagree completely. Physical salvation comes through God's will . Multitudes of people that have never heard of "the priesthood" will be spared. This idea of "the right to be shielded" is , in my opinion, erroneous.

--------------------------------

"Brigham Young, speaking of this future gathering, to the Rocky Mountains, said; “An inland empire will be established in these valleys of the mountains, which will be a place of refuge for millions of people to gather to, when the great day of the judgments of God comes upon the earth, and the righteous come here for safety. Our people will go East, West, North, and South, but the day will come, when they will be glad to come back. We will be shut out from the rest of the world.”

I like this quote, even tho BY had serious problems, he actually was a visionary. "We will be shut out from the rest of the world" is of high interest to me because it makes sense of other prognostications. My guess is that the foretold major quake in SLC will make going there very unattractive for outsiders and will likely ruin access to the valley from E/W
As I said elsewhere, I have a history with the IAP (currently the USIAP). I do fell that they are not on the correct path intended and that is partly my fault. I learned something from the experience, but I still feel like I wasted an opportunity to make a difference.

Will Christensen is still at the head afaik, and he is the salt of the earth. I owe much of my knowledge of our awful situation to him.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Several items to touch on. As to the original post, it was not a planet, but a Comet that came. Its first run initiates the greater Earth Changes. Its second pass brings impact in the Aegean Sea, which triggers the Pole shift (perhaps not that very moment, which seem to occur in normal cycles.

As to Peleg in the OT, this is the Brother of Jared, and Joktan was Jared of the Book of Mormon. Most confuse the division as to land. Not so, It was at the time of the "Division" of tongues & the Tower of Babel. These two brothers exited to the East. Pay close attention to the KJV & the IV of Joseph Smith (also known as JST). Compare the portions on Peleg. You will find Joseph altered & added a bit here. Also, the mighty bit, could also be aligned with Mighty in faith.

As to the bit of Joseph Smith claiming that Enoch's city was taken out of the Gulf of Mexico has probably been misinterpreted. I have not seen the quote yet. Bronco & I disagreed on this one. I think it more or less leans to at the time of Enoch's city being removed (elevated in vibration, enough to vanish to a higher state), chances are, that there was some sort of destruction or Earth Changes. A comet has been know to have impacted & formed the Gulf of Mexico.

I will share this, though. Several pyramid researchers have used scanning devices off of the area of the Mississippi River into the Gulf, pyramids were detected. In fact, I may have posted one of their Pyramid Reports in an Academy post back in 1997-2009. I would have to look thru my archives. I posted well over 500 posts to *The Academy* members worldwide, which sometimes we had over 200 members. The posts were sent out via email by me, the overseer. Everybody was allowed to share, if they wished too. We were what you might refer to, as a giant think tank pool of info & data. At one time, we had 4 websites- the main site (of which we had a few extras, such as a cave for reflection as the webmaster was also into web graphics, even had two or 3 books online/ a mirror site (for back up)/ and also on another host's site. And Bill, the Webmaster also had the posts set up into two possible ways to view them. I forget who the member was, who sent all the Pyramid Reports, but I think they sent me the old bulletins by mail & I typed them up.

I would say that Enoch had his city in what now Independence, Missouri. The reason is that site is sacred by Native Americans And as noted, the city was not removed in the sense of being physically removed along with its inhabitants. It was that they attuned to a higher vibration, enough so, that they simply vanished.

As to the half hour silence, see what I posted from the "KEYS of Enoch" in "Understanding the 1/2 hour of silence" in this same section on page 3 of that thread.

I might add that the last major earth changes that happened was the final (3rd) sinking of Atlantis. It was about 12,000 years ago, and they are finally admitting it in the past few years in the Atlantic, from the Bahamas up to off North Carolina, as to it being a comet that impacted there as well.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Another interpretation of the silence in heaven might be the time when Jehovah no longer hears our prayers during the period when the King of Assyria sweeps the Promised Land.

Isaiah, chapter 1:

15) When you spread forth your hands,
I will conceal my eyes from you;
though you pray at length, I will not hear—
your hands are filled with blood.

Mike

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

simpleton wrote: June 17th, 2024, 10:16 am

2028 or late 2025 - 2040, which do you prefer. :?:

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2024, 11:08 am
simpleton wrote: June 17th, 2024, 10:16 am

2028 or late 2025 - 2040, which do you prefer. :?: