A stunning reveal? Half Hour of Silence - Face of The Lord Revealed - 7th seal - 7 Trumpets

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

A stunning reveal? Half Hour of Silence - Face of The Lord Revealed - 7th seal - 7 Trumpets

Post by LdsMarco »

β€œThe greatest events that have been spoken of by all the Holy Prophets will come along so naturally as the consequences of certain causes, that unless our eyes are enlightened by the Spirit of God, and the spirit of revelation rests upon us, we will fail to see that these are the events predicted by the Holy Prophets.” - George Q. Cannon

I thought this was very interesting. At first glance, I was ready to refute this, but the more I listened, the more I was like πŸ€”

https://youtu.be/gEN9WgYB9SA?si=fjaHYHM7dzyYvXjM

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: A stunning reveal? Half Hour of Silence - Face of The Lord Revealed - 7th seal - 7 Trumpets

Post by Cruiserdude »

LdsMarco wrote: ↑May 29th, 2024, 4:46 am β€œThe greatest events that have been spoken of by all the Holy Prophets will come along so naturally as the consequences of certain causes, that unless our eyes are enlightened by the Spirit of God, and the spirit of revelation rests upon us, we will fail to see that these are the events predicted by the Holy Prophets.” - George Q. Cannon

I thought this was very interesting. At first glance, I was ready to refute this, but the more I listened, the more I was like πŸ€”

https://youtu.be/gEN9WgYB9SA?si=fjaHYHM7dzyYvXjM
Good to see you again, hermano πŸ‘πŸ‘

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Re: A stunning reveal? Half Hour of Silence - Face of The Lord Revealed - 7th seal - 7 Trumpets

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Really hard for me to buy into his "Face of the Lord Revealed" and initial part.. his argument about Covid potentially being the first trumpet was plausible. I do believe all the trumpets will definitely be something that the whole world will "see" or at least know about. Covid does fit that bill. Most of it I think he's wrong about though. But at least it got me thinking about things I hadn't looked at in a while and outside of my normal views.

Thanks

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I find it interesting how TBMs will grasp at any straw available in order to believe that RMN is not a fraud.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Fred wrote: ↑May 29th, 2024, 8:58 pm I find it interesting how TBMs will grasp at any straw available in order to believe that RMN is not a fraud.
I haven't watched the vid, but I did get a good chuckle from the post above. This is all becoming quite the charade, worldwide, and the Church is a KEY player in the show. They've kissed the ring.... literally.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

ah o, youtube is down. At least it is for me. What does it mean? snicker 8-)

edit to add:

blank starting page, but searching has some results but not for the video above. ....at least so far....hu nose, maybe my hope for doom is clouding my ability to navigate the site

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Hmm, I got something different here, in "KEYS of Enoch it speaks of this portion in Revelation as to opening the 7th seal & silence in heaven was about a half hour. In Key 307:74-76 is when solar system leaves a magnetic dip and is displaced as to its alignment with we call our North Star (presently Polaris).This occurs as we ha entered an electromagnetic vacuum. Not only our Earth (planet), our solar system as well will get a new North Star (as I've noted, that would be the duel- Andromeda/Perseus)

In other words, a pole shift and a new alignment..