Why did Jason leave?

Discuss political news items / current events.

Re: Why did Jason leave?

Post by Like »

shadow wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:Where is that old buzzard anyway?
He started a church in Florida that promotes burning the koran :shock:
He's in deep do do but he did find a friend in Mosby who is by his side defending his right to burn those books :P
That’s weird, I thought I saw him filming his new workout video when I was in California last.

loveoneanother
captain of 50

Post by loveoneanother »

OH MY GOSH! Thanks for the good laugh!! :lol:
by the way, where can I buy some of those candles for the vigil for half off? lol

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Col. Flagg wrote:
shadow wrote:I hear Mark is selling candles for half off to those who don't have one for Jasons vigil 8)
vigil.jpg
Where is that old buzzard anyway? I noticed he popped in earlier in the week and posted, then disappeared. :? As much as his 9/11 truth skepticism irritates me, I like Mark a lot... he's always level-headed, spiritual and has a good sense of humor. :D

Watch who you're calling old punk! Are you stalking me Flagg? :shock: Be careful or I might just be forced to call on your better half once again to pile drive you into a patch of unexploded thermite chips. :P Actually Jason has joined my buddy Insider up at the compound and they are working on a top secret blog that will be released when the time is right. They hired me as their agent so stay tuned for some blockbuster stuff!! I'm taking a limited number of pre-orders to subscribe. Only 1 silver dollar payment accepted so PM me for the PO Box where to send payment. Its on a tropical island somewhere in the Caribbean. :D

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mark wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:
shadow wrote:I hear Mark is selling candles for half off to those who don't have one for Jasons vigil 8)
vigil.jpg
Where is that old buzzard anyway? I noticed he popped in earlier in the week and posted, then disappeared. :? As much as his 9/11 truth skepticism irritates me, I like Mark a lot... he's always level-headed, spiritual and has a good sense of humor. :D

Watch who you're calling old punk! Are you stalking me Flagg? :shock: Be careful or I might just be forced to call on your better half once again to pile drive you into a patch of unexploded thermite chips. :P Actually Jason has joined my buddy Insider up at the compound and they are working on a top secret blog that will be released when the time is right. They hired me as their agent so stay tuned for some blockbuster stuff!! I'm taking a limited number of pre-orders to subscribe. Only 1 silver dollar payment accepted so PM me for the PO Box where to send payment. Its on a tropical island somewhere in the Caribbean. :D
I'm turning 40 in March, but according to shadow, you're almost 100 :shock: ... that makes you an old man! :wink: You mean you're just now figuring out that I've been stalking you during your absence on the boards? Why do you think some of the forum members have been disappearing? :shock: I had Aussie on you for a while, but he was going to expose my surveillance, so I had him recruit Jason, so you best be looking over your shoulder because he’s former military! 8) You’ve got unexploded thermite chips? Don’t tell me you were part of the crew that laced the buildings with it? :shock: :shock: There’s no way Jason could join Insider at the new secret database compound… he doesn’t qualify as being crazy enough. :lol: Actually, I’m working on that blog and when it comes out, hold on to your hat! A silver dollar ay? That’s like 18 FRN’s… sorry, too costly. By the way… can you PM me with your location in the Caribbean… I could use some nice R&R and I’ve been dying to try out some of the survival skills I’ve learned from Bear Grylls, but don’t expect me to catch you anything to eat! :wink:

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Col Falgg, you're just turning 40?!? You're just a kid.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

kathyn wrote:Col Falgg, you're just turning 40?!? You're just a kid.
That's the 2nd person to say that to me today. :? Actually, if you were to see me, you'd think I was 18. Both my wife and I have baby faces.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

He's just a kid! LOL - he's old enough to be my dad :)

(okay, maybe not that old, but he's got me by 10+ years.)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Heck, I have a son who's 43. I guess that makes me ancient of days.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

I'll be 40 on March 11, 2011. I can't believe it... seems like just yesterday we had our first child and I was playing basketball with him out in the driveway... now he's driving, just got his first set of wheels and I can barely play ball anymore with a bum left knee and ailing low back thanks to lots of hard work and wear and tear over the years. :?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

In the eternal scheme of things, we are all contemporaries - living in the same age.

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

Jason wrote:Several reasons:

1) Spiritually feel prompted that its time to go. In terms of adding value....other than a day by day break down of the daily news showing the daily fulfillment of prophecy....which people can access themselves if they so desire....I don't have much to add. Everything that needed to be said has been said multiple times over and is readily accessible by anyone who desires to know.

2) I feel very strongly that our course is locked in and the only way the strongholds of the Gadiantons will be broken is by the pouring out of the judgments of God (watch the videos at the end of the Blipits posts for the past several weeks). Amalickiah sits in the judgment seat. One can cast a javelin into his heart but another will quickly rise up to take his place.....and there is a long long line of those who desire to rule and reign with blood and horror. Since cutting off their heads isn't a realistic option at this point in time....the only other effective course is missionary work (trying to cause a change of heart) which ultimately destroyed the Gadiantons among the Lamanites. While that's possible.....I'm not holding my breath.....and am preparing for the fall out from the judgments of God being poured out among the people. That said, missionary work with my neighbors is still my primary focus.

3) I think the government (PTB) will really start to flex their muscles over the next 6 to 12 months in terms of exercising power and authority over the people.....and it won't do much good to tweak the tail of the beast at this point.....not to mention my accountability and stewardship for the well being of my wife and six children 8 and under. I won't do them any good by asking for trouble - i.e. putting myself on all the lists that are currently being developed (and all the corresponding fallout that may include).

4) We are going to be in the deflationary environment right up until the bitter end (which imo fwiw will occur very rapidly). That being the case the guys with the printing press will continue to gain more and more power as everyone begs for dollars. If you care to understand the scope of power.....find out how many countries in the world don't have a central bank that isn't tied to the central bank of central banks - the BIS. Might also research who the PRIVATE shareholders of those banks happen to be.

There is NO political savior! There is no perfect hedge (i.e. gold). They will have ultimate power until the powers of heaven put an end to it....which they will in the appointed time. And when that time comes, as mentioned earlier, I think the transition will be very rapid. I can't see us living in a Mad Max world for years (or decades as some believe) when we have a city and a righteous empire to build (not to mention temple work 24/7 along with preparing for and preaching the gospel to the heathen nations). When Jesus came to America the change took place over 3 days. I have no idea (or divine inspiration) on the length of time this change will take.....but my gut feeling is it will be fast.

5) I'm extremely fascinated and have been studying at length the material AngelPalmoni has presented (he's not the source of the material but merely a messenger). So far (but I'm no scriptorian or expert) I have not been able to find an error or mistake in the man's interpretation of the times. While the man is no prophet (or anything even related or similar nature), he has obviously put a tremendous amount of effort and time into scripture study....AND has cautiously created an output (scrolls) to disseminate or showcase the result of his studies. They are one man's interpretation....take it for whatever you think its worth.

I recently got Scroll Appendix J printed out and its over 25 ft long. I'm in the midst of running them by several friends of mine including a couple former stake presidents (all scriptorians and much smarter than I when it comes to the scriptures)....one of which has gotten up at 3:30 am to study the scriptures for an hour or two every morning since he returned from his mission (multiple decades ago)......so anyways time will tell the story on that aspect for better or worse. My point though, sorry for the ramble, is that my perspective or forecast of the economic future nearly mirrors this scriptural forecast....hence my fascination and interest.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and a few here have found the material offensive or disruptive to their belief systems....or what they feel is at odds with their interpretation of the signs and prophesies. To each their own. When we spend umpteen posts arguing about what President Hinckley meant by his declaration on the prophesy of Joel that Saturday morning session following 9/11.....it brings to mind several similar instances in the Book of Mormon where people argued back and forth about doctrine when they should have been turning to the Lord to get their own inspiration. At the end of the day we each have to figure out where we stand and we are ultimately accountable for our own progress and learning.....and our only limit is ourselves......but I'm preaching in the mirror now as I've been one to go back and forth over things.

Anyways my soapbox is creaking and groaning under my weight. We live in exciting and dynamic times....the fulfillment of prophecy and the end of times! Its been a pleasure bantering with everyone on here. Hat's off to the hero's like Steve Jones who stand tall and call it like they see it! Thank you to all those that sacrifice their time in efforts to awaken and educate others! My deepest apologies to any I may have offended at one time or another by strongly voicing my opinions! Wish everyone the absolute best and Godspeed in building the kingdom!!!
Speaking of the Bank of International Settlements, has anyone noticed where this bank is headquartered? Basel, Switzerland of course. Did you also notice that during both world wars switzerland was "neutral" and avoided destruction while warfare went on all around them? Very convenient I'd say.

Thanks for the info Jason, you are one in a million!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

God be with Jason until we meet again! :D

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

he was great..wish a few here who think they are great would "follow his example" :mrgreen: :idea: :wink:

AngelPalmoni
captain of 100

Post by AngelPalmoni »

Wow Jason... I don't know what to say, thank you for that last comment. I honestly can't tell you how glad I am that someone like you has at least looked that the Scrolls. Anyone who wants to take a peak the two websites I have them posted on right now are. As Jason said it's not my work at all I'm just trying to get it into the eyes of as many people as possible. The man who created them spent years and years studying history and the scriptures putting them together over the last 12 years. His first purpose was to make money to support his family but soon came to understand that isn't what God wanted this information for. That whatever financial gain he received from work in this life would be taken from him in the next. Now his only wish is to get it to as many people who will take a moment to look and study a little of it. Which has been very few. I can understand Jason's feelings especially since him and I are on 2 parts of the same page... Scripturally, politically, and economically we both come to the same dates and feelings on what is about to happen. God bless us all no matter what page we are all on.

www.angelpalmoni.com
www.ldspalmoni.com

tlove
captain of 50

Post by tlove »

Col. Flagg wrote:
That's the 2nd person to say that to me today. :? Actually, if you were to see me, you'd think I was 18. Both my wife and I have baby faces.
40 here too...... :?

Hey, isn't 40 the "NEW" 30!!!
Wahooooo!!!!! :D

Squally
captain of 1,000

Post by Squally »

AngelPalmoni wrote:Wow Jason... I don't know what to say, thank you for that last comment. I honestly can't tell you how glad I am that someone like you has at least looked that the Scrolls. Anyone who wants to take a peak the two websites I have them posted on right now are. As Jason said it's not my work at all I'm just trying to get it into the eyes of as many people as possible. The man who created them spent years and years studying history and the scriptures putting them together over the last 12 years. His first purpose was to make money to support his family but soon came to understand that isn't what God wanted this information for. That whatever financial gain he received from work in this life would be taken from him in the next. Now his only wish is to get it to as many people who will take a moment to look and study a little of it. Which has been very few. I can understand Jason's feelings especially since him and I are on 2 parts of the same page... Scripturally, politically, and economically we both come to the same dates and feelings on what is about to happen. God bless us all no matter what page we are all on.

http://www.angelpalmoni.com
http://www.ldspalmoni.com
I am enjoying looking at the scrolls and appreciate you posting them. Thanks!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:When Jesus came to America the change took place over 3 days. I have no idea (or divine inspiration) on the length of time this change will take.....but my gut feeling is it will be fast.
Not to split hairs but actually the change took place over 3 hours and then the people had 3 days to think about it.

LDSNZ
captain of 100

Queries?

Post by LDSNZ »

I remember seeing a Jason in this forum with the Jason Bourne pic as his avatar, so am wondering if this is the same Jason everyone here is referring to here?

Also Jason what is fwiw?

& good on you for thinking about your wife & young children.

Gob bless brother!

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Is our Jason the same one that frequents the JRNyquist website?
Here is a post from the JRNyquist Jason posted yesterday:

http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone. ... topic=2257

The PRIMARY risk to the national security of the United States at this point in time is the fiscal policies of the Executive branch, and the Legislature. The military knows this. The roots of this fiscal insanity are soviet roots. However, if there were some earth-shattering event by which the Executive and the Legislature were abruptly forced to abandon these insane fiscal policies, it could precipitate a nuclear strike from the soviets.

We are in a real conundrum. I have been rotating stock, checking equipment, and going over my preps here.

Or is this just a duplicate Jason? ;-)

ready2prepare
captain of 1,000

Post by ready2prepare »

Jason didn't leave. He's gone into the Witness
Protection Program and taken on a new identity
as a private label filmmaker and movie production
consultant.

His first new film release will be a 2010 remake
of the classic horror film, "Return of the Mummy."

You just can't keep a good man / mummy down!

Love 'ya, Jason! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best Regards,
Sharon in Mississippi

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

M249Gunner wrote:Is our Jason the same one that frequents the JRNyquist website?

The PRIMARY risk to the national security of the United States at this point in time is the fiscal policies of the Executive branch, and the Legislature. The military knows this. The roots of this fiscal insanity are soviet roots. However, if there were some earth-shattering event by which the Executive and the Legislature were abruptly forced to abandon these insane fiscal policies, it could precipitate a nuclear strike from the soviets.

We are in a real conundrum. I have been rotating stock, checking equipment, and going over my preps here.

Different guy altogether Bro.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Mark wrote:
M249Gunner wrote:Is our Jason the same one that frequents the JRNyquist website?

Thanks. I was sure someone here would know.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

M249Gunner wrote:
Mark wrote:

Thanks. I was sure someone here would know.

yeah, thats jeff nyquist- he quotes himself and gives himself a thumbs up ;-)