What are the chances that the church would go along with this?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

What are the chances that the church would go along with this?

Post by Chip »

Project Blue Beam...

A fake second coming of Christ orchestreated by the NWO using holographic tech.

https://rumble.com/v4pn0xq-project-blue ... mera-.html

If the NWO people pull this off, would the church play along or would they counter it?

Imagine the media is fully on-board with the scam, along with all the Western governments.

Would the church take a stand against the deception or just roll over and speak the lines handed to them?

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Re: What are the chances that the church would go along with this?

Post by Peeps2.0 »

They are being a "good global church" right now, promoting their flock to be good global citizens. So of course they will go along with it, unless RMN dies, and the other global-minded members of the Q15 die off too.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

cyclOps wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:58 pm0%
You are forgetting their vax performance.

A vaxxed guy in our bishopric now has large bones dying because of blood clotting problems. Might need a hip replacement at 45. I would say the upper leadership shoulders 0% of the responsibility for this, after having played their NWO role at a 100% level.

Korsgaard46
captain of 50

Post by Korsgaard46 »

I'll give you a clue, August 12, 2021.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I always thought that this was what was going to play out. Satan brokers peace in the middle east, performs some miracles, real ones, not like RMNs, people worship him and take his mark. He sits on the throne in the temple. All churches become one in satan. Except for the followers of Christ who exist at their own peril.

Wasn't that the purpose of the LDS making all of those statues? To prove to satan that they were idolatrous? Then Lucifer and Deter share airplane stories.

Then one day, when Christ has had enough, the day we are all waiting for arrives...

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Trust.

130452.png
130452.png (805.67 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

cyclOps wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:58 pm0%
I think you forgot the 1 and the 0. ;)

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Chip wrote: May 7th, 2024, 10:27 am Trust.

130452.png
That top image just about ruined my day. Thanks for sharing! :? :lol:

tacocat
captain of 100

Post by tacocat »

This is one of those things that I think is going to be a real test of people's testimony. If you can't trust your eyes and ears, you have to rely on the Holy Ghost. If you don't know what is to come and the things that must happen before the Savior's true return, then you're going to be confused.

Why did Jesus tell us to study Isaiah? Two reasons might be so that we can gain a more sure testimony because we'll have to rely on the Holy Ghost to understand what he's talking about, and because it will help us recognize the second coming when we see it.

As for what the church leadership will do if this comes to pass, I really have no idea. I think it will depend heavily on who is still around and in charge at the time.

logicalheart
captain of 100

Post by logicalheart »

Chip wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:21 pm
The Deep church may be planning to have the New World Order fake savior mention "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" as being one of the faithful churches which should now join together with everyone in the fake New World Order millennium.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I have believed there will be a counterfeit second coming for a long time.
I saw it in a dream many years ago. I was trying to tell the people around me it wasn't the real thing but no one would listen.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: May 12th, 2024, 2:36 am I have believed there will be a counterfeit second coming for a long time.
I saw it in a dream many years ago. I was trying to tell the people around me it wasn't the real thing but no one would listen.
There have been a number of counterfeit second comings for a while, but yes, a big dramatic one. Possible.

Elon Musk is covering the sky in satellites so they could be used to co-ordinate such a thing.

The most obvious problem is that a considerable portion of the world — atheists, Buddhists and the like may not accept it.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

logicalheart wrote: May 12th, 2024, 12:37 am
The Deep church may be planning to have the New World Order fake savior mention "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" as being one of the faithful churches which should now join together with everyone in the fake New World Order millennium.

That would be quite the endorsement.

tacocat
captain of 100

Post by tacocat »

Robin Hood wrote: May 12th, 2024, 2:36 am I was trying to tell the people around me it wasn't the real thing but no one would listen.
This is a fear that I share. Who among people I know or care for will need to awake from this? Carefully walking the line between trying to wake people up and not being overbearing and frightening them away. It's trifficult.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

Chip wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:21 pm Project Blue Beam...

If the NWO people pull this off, would the church play along or would they counter it?

Imagine the media is fully on-board with the scam, along with all the Western governments.

Would the church take a stand against the deception or just roll over and speak the lines handed to them?
If it’s safe and effective or appears to be a literal godsend then yes the church would go along to get along.

Shawn Henry
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Shawn Henry »

Chip wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:21 pm Would the church take a stand against the deception or just roll over and speak the lines handed to them?
They won't take a stand against it because they won't recognize it as a deception. That's part of the deception, you don't know you are deceived. Many will be convinced into incorporating the new world religion into their own. What foundation do they stand on now anyway, almost all of the 15 don't believe the historicity of the BoM.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 16th, 2024, 10:41 pm
Chip wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:21 pm Would the church take a stand against the deception or just roll over and speak the lines handed to them?
They won't take a stand against it because they won't recognize it as a deception. That's part of the deception, you don't know you are deceived. Many will be convinced into incorporating the new world religion into their own. What foundation do they stand on now anyway, almost all of the 15 don't believe the historicity of the BoM.
I don't think they even believe in honesty. "Truth" is just whatever it takes to keep the church looking good.

JustSomeGuy
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JustSomeGuy »

THAT would get so many TBMs to believe in it…could you imagine the level of ego stroking that would stoke? Nothing like playing to the pride of men to weaken their resolve or distract them from more spiritual things, like warnings from the Holy Ghost.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Man, this would give pause to all the Evangelicals :lol: Maybe they would start to question this newly-arrived "Messiah Guy" if he's claiming that the MORMONS are a correct/acceptable church?

Generic User
captain of 50

Post by Generic User »

0% chance the church endorses a second coming counterfeit.
They would never admit anything of spiritual consequence came from any source that isn't them. They believe they are the chosen ones to make it happen.
In their hubris this will ironically lead to their scattering. They will continue to support the NWO and global order as they think it's a tool to further their chosen mission. They trust in their own wisdom, and not the scriptures. They will support the NWO until the NWO is in a position to allow the AC to seize power. Then suddenly they will be turned on by the organization propping up the AC and it will begin on "His house". The denial of the the AC or his immediate predecessor will likely lead to the churches reckoning.
They are all for the NWO until the NWO trys to deny their "rightful" place as the leaders of the lords coming.
The 2 great commandments. Do not question the living leaders. Be "nice" at all costs.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Chip wrote: May 7th, 2024, 10:27 am Trust.

130452.png
I would remove the name on that post.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

What evidence do you have to support this:

"almost all of the 15 don't believe the historicity of the BoM"

Shawn Henry
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Shawn Henry »

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: May 28th, 2024, 10:17 pm
What evidence do you have to support this:

"almost all of the 15 don't believe the historicity of the BoM"
None, it's just speculation based on what they have said and what insiders have said. If I remember correctly, there is a Nelson quote that implies that.