Something Fishy About Kolob

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 50

Something Fishy About Kolob

Post by Rose Nier Babalonia »

Salutation beautiful people. If you would be so kind as to humor me and open up your eyes and ears as I take you forth on this journey of cosmological speculation concerning the star called Kolob and the sphere which doth take it sojourn around said star.

Wherefore let us first begin with an old hymn written by the Great Eliza R Snow. Entitled Thou earth wast once a Glorious Sphere.
0385=382_jpg.jpg
0385=382_jpg.jpg (48.29 KiB) Viewed 882 times
In the third and fourth verse we read of Enochs city which was taken from this earth and nearer unto the Throne of God.

The Throne of God was an ancient constellation. Which has in modern times has been replaced by Canis major and others.

The Hebrew word for Dog is Caleb, Leb is heart in Hebrew. Wherefore a translation of Kolob could be to Draw near unto the heart of the Dog. The star in the heart of Canis Major is Sirius.

Wherefore it would appear that Miss Snow is implying that the city of Enoch was taken back to Kolob.

Part 2

The Dogon tribe in Africa have a story about beings called the Nammo. Who were an amphibious people who came from an orb that orbit the star Sirius. These beings taught them how to plant and about the stars and many other things. Note that Dogon is very similar to Dagon the ancient fish deity of Nineveh.

Amphibious type beings are not exclusive to the Dogon Either. In ancient Babylon Berosus speaks of a being named Oanness, who came forth from the ocean was said to be part fish. And taught them many things similar to the Nammo.

Even in medieval Europe there were said to be Merpeople. Note that the Nommo were said to come from outer space. Mr Smith said in his book The Doctrine and Covenants. That No angels minister to this earth but those who belong, or have belonged.

Wherefore what I am proposing is that these fish people who came from outer space were in fact the People of Enoch.

Part 3

Why were they fishes? Perhaps we humans either evolve or descendants from such amphibious type creature. Some evidence to support this is the fact that some people are born with something a kin to gills and webbed feet. Perhaps it was only the dress of the people that was fish like. Perhaps being a reference to Jonah, or Christ. Christ is often represented by the Ichthys. The Leader of the Catholic Church is called the Pope said to be from the Latin Papa, yet A Pope is also a type of Fish.

In the end I'm uncertain this is all mere conjecture on my part. Thankyou for reading please let me know what you think.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Something Fishy About Kolob

Post by TheDuke »

I will admit, basing any logic on a hymn by Eliza Snow makes me laugh. Add astrology. Not just using them but making them a basis I mean. There have been several times people lately (here and church meetings and GC even) where they go beyond using hymns as touchy-feely to being treated like canon (I think another is the heavenly mother quip in a verse).

However, a discussion of the literalness or not of comments in canon, like the earth (interpreted physical globe) being transformed into a crystal ball and being take out of orbit to the center of the galaxy (perhaps universe?)

Personally, I no longer accept those scriptures as being "literal" more "figurative". I don't see Zion as a piece of dirt broken off from earth and sent out of orbit. Nor do I see "earth" as a match to our globe more this "creation". These statements fit better with spiritual creation than physical. Not only do I accept that this globe was created in this solar system, but I see this as Joseph's teachings of "organizing" vs. creation or ex-nilo, etc.... I don't think it would survive a speed of light acceleration and decelleration in galatic center. But more importantly, it makes little sense? Why do it when I'm sure he has just as much iron, rock andother materials there already?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

TheDuke wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:13 am I will admit, basing any logic on a hymn by Eliza Snow makes me laugh. Add astrology. Not just using them but making them a basis I mean. There have been several times people lately (here and church meetings and GC even) where they go beyond using hymns as touchy-feely to being treated like canon (I think another is the heavenly mother quip in a verse).

However, a discussion of the literalness or not of comments in canon, like the earth (interpreted physical globe) being transformed into a crystal ball and being take out of orbit to the center of the galaxy (perhaps universe?)

Personally, I no longer accept those scriptures as being "literal" more "figurative". I don't see Zion as a piece of dirt broken off from earth and sent out of orbit. Nor do I see "earth" as a match to our globe more this "creation". These statements fit better with spiritual creation than physical. Not only do I accept that this globe was created in this solar system, but I see this as Joseph's teachings of "organizing" vs. creation or ex-nilo, etc.... I don't think it would survive a speed of light acceleration and decelleration in galatic center. But more importantly, it makes little sense? Why do it when I'm sure he has just as much iron, rock andother materials there already?
Perhaps sometimes it is figurative, but do we even understand what is being explained figuratively? Or do we just see that it isn't literal and stop there?
I think it isn't an uncommon belief that heaven and hell are all right here, in the same physical space but at a different dimension. The City of Enoch simply disappeared from this realm as they ascended (figuratively) to the next order of things.
It would be interesting if the much anticipated cleansing will occur when the entire earth is shifted to that higher level, perhaps telestial beings cannot thrive in a terrestrial vibration. Perhaps (and I merely speculate) the earth does act as a Urim and Thumim at that higher vibration, and exposes things as they really are.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 50

TheDuke wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:13 am I will admit, basing any logic on a hymn by Eliza Snow makes me laugh. Add astrology. Not just using them but making them a basis I mean. There have been several times people lately (here and church meetings and GC even) where they go beyond using hymns as touchy-feely to being treated like canon (I think another is the heavenly mother quip in a verse).

Understandable. Nevertheless Eliza was taught many things by Mr Smith, even prior to a majority of the saints. Ive found that the Elder Gods speak through the poets. Wherefore they often will write things they know not of. Nevertheless I do agree with you to look at things from spiritual levels. For to be carnially minded is death but to be spiritual minded is life eternal. In the end its all conjecture on my part for the moment.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Original_Intent wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:31 am

Perhaps sometimes it is figurative, but do we even understand what is being explained figuratively? Or do we just see that it isn't literal and stop there?
I think it isn't an uncommon belief that heaven and hell are all right here, in the same physical space but at a different dimension. The City of Enoch simply disappeared from this realm as they ascended (figuratively) to the next order of things.
It would be interesting if the much anticipated cleansing will occur when the entire earth is shifted to that higher level, perhaps telestial beings cannot thrive in a terrestrial vibration. Perhaps (and I merely speculate) the earth does act as a Urim and Thumim at that higher vibration, and exposes things as they really are.
so what do you think a U&T is? why would you need one a big as a planet? It makes little if any sense taken literally. None. Same canon talks of a small white stone. I mean that would be like taking a planet around to see things that you can read on your cell phone? I think god is smarter than that. Plush how do you then fit that with streets paved with gold, and other statements. Just I don't think god is wasteful or magical. He is logical and frugal.

So, many of these types of statements, must be figurative to fit a true god. Do you think he sits on his throne all day long to the adulation of choirs of angels? This is what all prophets see from their dreams, but I cannot worship such a god. Wants everyone sing constant praises to him! Really? Paves his streets with gold? really? Sounds like Zerkeses or Rameses or someone. Not our father.......... But to each their own that is for sure. Sounds nice and powerful, I guess better than him just being a "spirit" like many see without any form.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:37 am

Understandable. Nevertheless Eliza was taught many things by Mr Smith, even prior to a majority of the saints. Ive found that the Elder Gods speak through the poets. Wherefore they often will write things they know not of. Nevertheless I do agree with you to look at things from spiritual levels. For to be carnially minded is death but to be spiritual minded is life eternal. In the end its all conjecture on my part for the moment.
I agree with your statement on Eliza, but seems to make more sense if at least mingled with scripture? IMO.

tacocat
captain of 100

Post by tacocat »

TheDuke wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:40 am

so what do you think a U&T is? why would you need one a big as a planet? It makes little if any sense taken literally. None. Same canon talks of a small white stone. I mean that would be like taking a planet around to see things that you can read on your cell phone? I think god is smarter than that. Plush how do you then fit that with streets paved with gold, and other statements. Just I don't think god is wasteful or magical. He is logical and frugal.

So, many of these types of statements, must be figurative to fit a true god. Do you think he sits on his throne all day long to the adulation of choirs of angels? This is what all prophets see from their dreams, but I cannot worship such a god. Wants everyone sing constant praises to him! Really? Paves his streets with gold? really? Sounds like Zerkeses or Rameses or someone. Not our father.......... But to each their own that is for sure. Sounds nice and powerful, I guess better than him just being a "spirit" like many see without any form.
All of the information we mortals have been given about spheres or kingdoms above ours can be categorized in either doctrinal or conceptual categories. The doctrinal stuff is to help us understand what we need to do in order to get there. The conceptual stuff is there to give us something of an idea that we can comprehend of what things might be like there.

But I don't imagine for a hot second that those conceptual ideas accurately relate what it is really like there in any way. Especially since most of them are seen through the lens of somebody more than 100 years ago who doesn't understand many of the advancements and conveniences we have today.

The small white stone for example, seems rather mundane and pointless to somebody who is familiar with all of the technology that we hold in our pockets these days. I would expect that a celestial being would simply have that information available to them in a manner similar to revelation and would have no need of a physical object to facilitate any of those functions.

Think of the day of Pentecost when Peter was speaking and everyone heard what he said in their own language. And that was just a mortal man using the power of God. Imagine how much greater things God himself could do. We have nothing but a fractional type of the nature of celestial beings. I think the phrase "with God nothing shall be impossible" is far more descriptive of this nature than most of the examples we have.

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

Eliza Snow was a sycophant.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

The idea of a Heavenly Mother is not found in much scripture and the exception of which I'm aware is the Nemenhah Record. There is an interesting verse I came across yesterday when reading in the Forgotten Books of Eden. From the First Book of Adam and Eve:

Chapter 7

1) WHEN Adam and Eve heard these words from God, they wept and sobbed yet more; but they strengthened their hearts in God, because they now felt that the Lord was to them like a father and a mother; and for this very reason, they wept before Him, and sought mercy from Him.

I think most LDS get the idea of a Heavenly Mother from the hymn and the church seems to have allowed what is probably a false doctrine to be expounded upon without intervening and making a comment.

There are many chapters in many writings that discuss things that appear to be astronomical and none of them make any sense if we approach them thinking that they are about astronomy. Kolob is not a star or planet, it is Christ. The other luminaries were great spirits who later came to earth as Servants of the Lord. The orbits described in Enoch are not planetary but instead describe the periods of time that various angels ascend and descend to various levels/degrees of glory. Adam's (Adam, which is many) orbit is six days of darkness and one day of light. Mankind will be on the earth for six thousand years and the Sabbath/millennium is coming soon. Remember that one day to the Lord is one thousand years for man. When scriptures speak of the sun they usually mean someone of the glory of the celestial kingdom and likewise with moons and stars as representing beings of the Terrestrial and Telestial orders, respectively.

I also have the feeling that when we speak of earth we should be thinking of our universe rather than the planet on which we reside. When the Serpent was banished to earth it does not necessarily mean our tiny dot in the universe but rather an existence in this 3D universe composed of matter and held together by electric forces, never being able to ascend any higher. From the First Book of Adam and Eve:

Chapter 1

8) Again, also, because God is merciful and of great pity, and governs all things in a way He alone knows--He made our father Adam dwell in the western border of the garden, because on that side the earth is very broad.
9) And God commanded him to dwell there in a cave in a rock--the Cave of Treasures below the garden.

In these books the earth is referred to as a cave which is part of the broad earth. Note that the earth/universe is below (below in glory) the Garden. At first it did not make sense that the earth would be referred to as a cave because when I look out I can see forever. That was until I arrived at these verses from Chapter 4:

8) And Adam said to Eve, "Look at thine eyes, and at mine, which afore beheld angels in heaven, praising; and they, too, without ceasing.
9) "But now we do not see as we did: our eyes have become of flesh; they cannot see in like manner as they saw before."
10) Adam said again to Eve, "What is our body to-day, compared to what it was in former days, when we dwelt in the garden?"
11) After this Adam did not like to enter the cave, under the overhanging rock; nor would he ever have entered it.
12) But he bowed to God's orders; and said to himself, "Unless I enter the cave, I shall again be a transgressor."

When reading these words I was reminded of the 1963 film, The Man with the X-ray Eyes, a film directed by Roger Corman and starring Ray Milland. It is a movie about a doctor who makes up a potion that gives him the ability to see beyond our narrow range of red/violet. Things go well at first... It gives much to think about and I feel like I'll be watching it again very soon.

Mike

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

A thought:

Kolob = Nibiru

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 50

FrankOne wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 9:36 pm A thought:

Kolob = Nibiru
Its possible. Do tell me what evidence or thought process led you to that conclusion.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Quoting Eliza Snow is a half step above quoting the National Enquirer.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 5:57 am

Kolob = Nibiru
Its possible. Do tell me what evidence or thought process led you to that conclusion.
I know someone that saw in a vision, a dark red, ominous planet that came into clear view of earth. Everyone on earth was in a panic. He was told the word "nibiru". The planet had a star of David symbol across the surface. kolob=nibiru=star of david?

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 50

FrankOne wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 7:15 pm

Kolob = Nibiru
I know someone that saw in a vision, a dark red, ominous planet that came into clear view of earth. Everyone on earth was in a panic. He was told the word "nibiru". The planet had a star of David symbol across the surface. kolob=nibiru=star of david?
Very intriguing. Thankyou for sharing. I know not if it be Kolob. But I do think it symbolizes the Christian second coming of Christ or Horus. It having the star of David upon it makes me think so. For what we call the star of David was initially called the star of Ben David. Son of David being the christ of the Christian and Jews. I've often heard that planet X or Nibiru is red. And thus the scriptures say of Christ that he shall be Red in his appeal.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

TheDuke wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:40 am

Urim = lights
Thummim = perfection, truth

Could this just be a way of saying the Earth will be "celestialized". It becomes the place where perfected persons dwell, full of truth and light. A place without "darkness."

Or something along these lines.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

All of that aside,

You might want to check out 'The Revelations of the Metatron' -Anonymous (1995 PB) 208pp. as it does not mention Dogon tribes & such, but does note amphibians & partial ones (mixtures).

For instance on page 172, Belzebel requests God to be able to return from the Darkness (Abyss), but then God renamed him Belzebub and states he is tainted from the Abyss, therefore none is to know he had been an archangel. He descended into the oceans as half the body of an archangel & half amphibian.

This book is of a private exploration of South America in 1955, in that they entered into a cave which had access to the Golden Pyramid which had 32 rows by 32 rows of upright pillars (gold or gold-plated) which had inscriptions on the top of each pillar. It tells of creation before man, up to just after Noah. The Revelations are the translation of those inscriptions. I am thinking this pyramid is near Lake Titicaca in South America, from what I sense. They say there are secret in the bottom of the lake.

Also, as to the sun Kolob, many references to it are found in 'The Book of Knowledge: The KEYS of Enoch' -J.J. Hurtak (1973 ... HB). I can breeze thru my notes to give you the Keys & the verses to find the references. Page numbers are different in the several (4 or 5) editions, so best to give Key:Verse reference. I think my copy is 4th edition 1996.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 50

Lynn wrote: May 24th, 2024, 11:37 pm All of that aside,

You might want to check out 'The Revelations of the Metatron' -Anonymous (1995 PB) 208pp. as it does not mention Dogon tribes & such, but does note amphibians & partial ones (mixtures).

For instance on page 172, Belzebel requests God to be able to return from the Darkness (Abyss), but then God renamed him Belzebub and states he is tainted from the Abyss, therefore none is to know he had been an archangel. He descended into the oceans as half the body of an archangel & half amphibian.

This book is of a private exploration of South America in 1955, in that they entered into a cave which had access to the Golden Pyramid which had 32 rows by 32 rows of upright pillars (gold or gold-plated) which had inscriptions on the top of each pillar. It tells of creation before man, up to just after Noah. The Revelations are the translation of those inscriptions. I am thinking this pyramid is near Lake Titicaca in South America, from what I sense. They say there are secret in the bottom of the lake.

Also, as to the sun Kolob, many references to it are found in 'The Book of Knowledge: The KEYS of Enoch' -J.J. Hurtak (1973 ... HB). I can breeze thru my notes to give you the Keys & the verses to find the references. Page numbers are different in the several (4 or 5) editions, so best to give Key:Verse reference. I think my copy is 4th edition 1996.
I shall have to look into these books. Thankyou for the recommendations. I would be love to see you're notes if it's not to much trouble.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

FrankOne wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 7:15 pm

Kolob = Nibiru
I'm just coming out of Mike's Garage and I realize that this one may be a bit of a stretch. The scriptures continually use the imagery of celestial objects to represent beings of varying celestial orders. This may be the case here as well with a planet. A planet, unlike stars, emits no light and may represent a person of this earthly kingdom where there is no glory. If Kolob is Christ then Nibiru might be person that is the image of Satan during the latter days. Modern Christendom would call him the antiChrist. The fact that Nibiru is red signifies that he is made of this red earth. I somehow feel that this is related to the story of Jacob and Esau and the fact that Esau was red all over. The vision suggests that Nibiru will be a Jew or a Jew that is not a Jew and belongs to the synagogue of Satan.

Mike

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

drafts001

KOLOB: KEYS/Metatron

Sorry for the delay About a 7 to 8 page printout in WordPad!

And yet anther one, as I finished correcting words, the wife popped in on Skype from Egypt & I had to save the text but did not have time to post it yet. Finally

OK, starting again. It seems I never learn. Computer glitch wiped out my text, so I have to start again. Best to type up first on WordPad or WORD, then copy & paste so it does not get lost.

Then I got interrupted by the Wife on Skype from Egypt, then a trip out of town & back, a supper to go from up front (daughter & son-in-law), then still computer problems. So I cut off U-10 laptop & my phone that I was using the hotspot to get on the internet. I am located in a powerful dead zone out here in the country.

In the midst of all of that of/on/of/on again & again, I was able to at least give you an idea of the cost of the two books I mentioned (that is, last night).

As of within an hour ago (we will say 9:30 PMish CDT Saturday 25th) I managed to get these results ...

1st book mentioned >>> All I can say is OUCH!!! <<<
"Keys of Enoch" aka
'The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch' -J.J. Hurtak (1973 & up- AFFS) start off at:
ABE $185.00 + $4.99 S/H + tax & up USED copies
Alibris $209.95 + $4.99 Std. S/H = tax & up USED copies
Amazon $350.00 (LISTS for $400) + $5.57 S/H + tax (only one in stock) NEW HB
NOTE: The pic of it shows the cover & spine of the book.
Amazon $181.44 + $ S/H & up + tax USED copies

Good Luck on pursuing an inexpensive copy. I would try AFFS or ??? as a new copy might be be under $100 compared to the price on Amazon or used bookstores online.

I was unable to connect to afffs.org which used be one of their sites due to some problems on my end, to which I am trying to tag (find out what is the cause of my glitch). I forget the other & would have to look back into old Academy posts, I think maybe number 70 or so, thereabouts, as Sarah did a writeup on them, plus she is the one who donated a copy (which cost her $45 back in 1997). Later, Sarah sent me two other books, plus other data from AFFS (all at her expense). So I am not sure of their cost, but hopefully way less than what I found out there elsewhere. I was able to obtain a used copy (older edition than the one Sarah bought for me) from a book sale for a mere $2. Boy did I scoop that one up. I was going to donate it to another researcher about 17 years ago, but my funds got tight, so it is still in the pile to be shipped to others. Now that funds are OK now, I reached out to him to see if he still wanted the copy, as I promised it to him. But if he got one, I will probably not part with it, seeing how much the used copies are going for nowadays. To give you an idea of me, Half Price Books has asked me, before, if I wanted to sell some of my books. I reply, "I don't sell books, I acquire them." In the past few months I have bought well over a 100 books, new & used.

I am simply amazed as some of the books I have purchased 10 to 30 years ago, now sell for about $100 (used copies), Unbelievable!

I will still try to do a search for the current AFFS price, as I assume they still print them. One of the books Sarah sent, is a compilation book of findings of AFFS that link with what is noted in the "KEYS" book.

AFFS aka
Academy For Future Sciences (Hurtak's group that studies the "KEYS")

$ ???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
'The Revelations of Metatron' -Anonymous (1995 Galde Press) start off at:
ABE $4.87 + $3.75 S/H+ tax & up USED copies
Alibris $4.80 + $4.99 Std. S/H = tax & up USED copies
Amazon $ ??? I think the computer glitched here, so they may have used ones, not sure about new ones.
I doubt if Phyllis (Galde) has any extras laying around.

OK, let's see if I can recall what I lost way back around 1 PM to 2:30 PM.

***Well, about here I broke for the late news & fell asleep. So starting up once again early Sunday AM. I had left to go get this next book.

As to 'The Revelations of Metatron' it is by "Anonymous", but sometimes listed as being by Father John Rossner, Per Sornsen, and Gary Sornsen. John Rossner wrote the Preface & was at the time, a visionary Anglican/Episcopal priest and was a professor in the Department of Religion at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada since 1962 and holds many degrees. As of 1995, he is noted to being being a Professor of Comparative Religion and Culture there. In one previous book, of his- 'In Search of the Primordial Tradition & the Cosmic Christ' (1989 PB), even Jose Silva (Founder of the Silva Mind Control) speaks highly of Rossner, and his achievements in consciousness & scientific studies in the human experience. In 1995, Father John Rossner was also noted as President of the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences.

Gary & Lea Sornsen are fictitious names to protect everyone's identity. The expedition took place in in 1955, according to the diary of Gary (about 60 years old at that time). Lea was his wife. Per was their son, who kept their diaries & translations of what they found. Per turned it over to "GAR", who was told Per & another were heading for South America to re-find the cave which led to the golden pyramid. And should something happen to them, be sure to publish what he was given. He was later informed of Per's & the other ones' deaths by a letter Tassy (Per's ex-wife) received.

Rossner touches on bits & portions of all of this early creation unfoldment of the translations & asks, that if true, is it any different from other ancient texts, such as the Mahabharata Upanishad in ancient India, in trying to share our ancient past. TI note you might think of it, how many texts do we have, without solid proof that they are true, such as original manuscripts, plates, tablets. And even then, that is not proof of what is written in or on them (as to their conveyment or meaning or history).

I recall when I read it in 9 days, I was intrigued & glued to what it shared. My perception is that Metatron is sharing what was allowed, so that we see a much larger time expanse of creation upon this planet we call Earth with the development stage of many species, and eventually "man". Even though I realize God, or what I call the ONE, or as those in Eckankar refer to as the SUGMAD (Soog-Mahd), is beyond many people's realization that IT is beyond pegged as being something akin to a man or woman. The way the "story" reads, I perceive it is as lower God, or I should say, El, the father of the gods, who seemed to be the one in charge at this stage of creation. In case you did not know, many angels have the suffix name of El attached to them, which means such as Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael (the 4 appointed to the Sword/NAME/WORD), was of El. The reason I say this, is that this "God" does not seem to know of what is occurring in the Abyss or Darkness. That just does not seem like "GOD" to me. Now whether these 3 were created by El or before El is a mystery. 'The Revelations of Metatron' seems to share many phases (levels) of creation & species of angels, men, and whatnots.

Here are a few items just for starters. Each soul is but a part from an Angel, on page 64 means that an incarnation into the physical plane is/was a portion of experience by their higher angelic self OverSoul or Higher Self). Bael was given the title & role of Dispenser of Evil Punishments, thus the D-Evil on page 121. Many (144,000) Adams & Eves on page 144 compared to CoC-RLDS 22 & the Book of Moses 1 (LDS) on page 104, as to how many Adams have been. Melted crystals of Ice on p.142 is reference to water that brings forth life, not actual crystals, so it seems. Suspended Crystals of ice that were formed after scorching heat on p.138, which are speaking of rock crystals here. Pyramid crystals, of which the Angel Kings used the Rays of the sun to develop great comforts on p.149. Pay attention to this, as we are discussing it on my thread "Questions as to Crystals?". Bael, now called by God ("El")- Baal, the Satan, the Adversary, the King of Darkness & shall rule the Chaos of the Abyss until Light triumphs over all darkness.

The words:
"... For in the day you Eat of it
You will Surely Die the Death of Darkness." are echoed by El to Adam in ancient times, yet Bael/Baal entered into a serpent on 162-166, and continues noting that the coils of Life were taken to form five kingdoms or races (just like the Cayce Readings speak of). It seems El did not find out until later & was furious. But the Cayce Readings obviously taken on a higher perspective that it occurred & was known, suggesting foreknowledge of GOD or a higher god than El.

It seems crafts of sea & air and land were powered by the Crystals of Light atop the great Pyramid on the Mountain of Atlas (the giant obelisk pyramid I have seen in a 1986 vision-dream, which is almost a mile high & also found mentioned or noted in "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-Hermes" by Doreal). See Tablet 5 -- Translation & Interpretation. I might add that the Temple of Ilta (from what I was given in the vision-dream), is a mile high & a mile to each of its 4 angled base. It was not built by human hands, but created out of the Aethyrs (ethers), by the WORD/NAME/SOUND. Even though it reaches into our 3rd dimension here, it is of the 9th dimension (as per tablet 5), and therefore cannot be altered from anything in this level. Currently, it is "cloaked" in the TOTO (Tongue of the Ocean) just east of Andros Island. Interestingly, the US Navy has AUTEC nearby, which many deem as the "underwater Area 51". "Doreal" is the name given Maurice Dodgin by Tibetan elders who sent him to Central America to retrieve the Emerald Tablets & return them to Egypt. They had been "on loan" by other "brothers". Even though it emigrated to South America, eventually winding up with Mayas in Yucatan or nearby areas. Also, it is said that whoever holds the tablets has the authority from Thoth (which I assumes power as well). I might add that Doreal completed his task & the tablets may be in the Great Pyramid in Egypt, or in special chambers below but offset from the Sphinx in what was known as the Temple of Isis. In 1925, Doreal was authorized by the "Brotherhood" to translate & retain a copy & given permission to share. In the official BWT copy (the group he founded after returning to America- The Brotherhood of the White Temple, in Colorado), of which I was given a xerox copy of (mine has 13 Tablets, not 10 or 12 as others out there do), also has an illustration of some of the Atlantean characters (letters/glyphs) which are not the original, ancient, Enochian, or Angelic ones. One Academy member (an army sargeant) investigated the group, retrieved information & brought me back my copy. Soon I will post the Atlantean glyphs. so you can view them as well. Also included was an interpretation by Doreal of the tablets 1-12 only. However, some newer editions ( when the BWT forgot to renew their copyright, have up to Tablets 15. It seems to be from Source books June 1, 2006 of the Alexandrian Library (Press) (study version) 2nd Ed. PB (85pp.). I would have to touch base with BWT as to Tablets 14-15.

Belzebub was Belzebel, who was transformed into half amphibian & half archangel and was placed into the ocean by allowment of El (God) on page 172 due to being tainted by the Abyss. As to children by different classification, see pp.172-174 and how El regretted this corruption. El decided to flood the Earth except for Noah and his family along with the animals, as well as the top of Alta & the angels there. However, somehow Baal (Bael) intercepted this plan, warned Bezebub and he in turn warned the angels of Baal. Some heeded Belzebub's warning (not aware that he was part archangel, but diminished due to his tainting from the Abyss). They sought to avoid this flood either by crafts of air (staying above the waters) or by staying deep within the waters on pp.176-178. And Noah got duped by allowing Og to accompany them on the Ark, being was the son of Ham by way of a previous seduction of Ham's wife, who had been impregnated by a Nephilim, before she married Ham. Obviously Noah knew who or what he was, as it further shares on p.170 that Og was a giant Raphiem, biologically fathered by a Nephilim. Og convinced Noah, as a giant, he would be needed to tend the animals as he was stronger than men. And he pledged to be the servant of Noah & Noah's heirs forever. Of course, Og's word or spirit of his promise faded after the flood receded. With the knowledge of Baal & being informed by Belzebub, a plan was devised to drug Noah (as you recall, the Bible speaks of Noah "sleeping"). Their wine was tainted very powerfully. You have to read this portion to the end to fully grasp its implications, from pp.179-198.

Angels of Baal now known as sons of Baal on p.183. Angels of God Controlled the Crystals on p.183. The Sons of God worshipped only One God, while the sons of Baal worshipped many on p.183 as well. The offspring of Adam were few on Alta and they became Wards of the Angels of God on page 184. On page 185, somehow Belzebub works his way into Atla and became ruler of the Earth at the departure of the Lord after the flood. But eventually, he desired not to be with the angels of God. He now renamed himself Belzeus and set himself up as god of gods, god of the Ogeans on p.185.

However, the Angels of God still controlled the Crystals, to which the sons of Baal had not discovered the secret of their making, and they still created havoc & confrontations to others on the Earth. And more on the crystals are found on pp.185-186. Amelous comes again as Rael onpp.186-187 and basically martyr him as well. Crystals again come into play on pp.190-194. It seems somehow Baal was able to use his force from the Abyss to give a thrust power to the armada of the sons of Baal to escape Earth. Anyway they somehow tapped into & overpowered the crystals of Egypt, Atla, and Ba. This Harmony of Light intensified to such a powerful Thermal Power it was briefly greater than the light of our sun (kinda reminds us of chapter 7 "The Force Awakens" of the Star Wars legacy movies, in a sense). From pp.193-194, the crystals disintegrated & great violence of the Earth ensued. On page 195, after things settle out, El commands Og to release Noah & sons from being sealed in the Caves of Baal, as Noah & them unaware of all that has happened while they were drugged for ages.

I might add that there was also something special about the coat that Ham had taken from Noah. I recently read (in the past week) something in that the coat had special powers as Adam had been given it to him to exit Eden. It seems Og somehow wound up with it or a descendant.

Oh, it does state that Metatron entered into the lineage of Seth, son of Adam, as Enoch [7th from Adam] (an incarnation on this physical plane). So on page 170 you now know the relation of Enoch & Metatron. El allowed this as Metatron sought to rid the emotion picked up in the Void/Abyss of Vanity. In other words, he was allowed to do it in the manner of the Great Plan. This link between the two explains why Hurtak was given the "KEYS" information by both Enoch & Metatron.

For your information, the ancient texts reveal Metatron as the "angel of the Presence" & is a high ranking angel, even perhaps in the order of levels, "first" (in that category") of which 'Revelations of the Metatron" takes note. In the ancient texts Metatron is also referred to as the "lesser YHWH". Gabriel is identified as "little Iao", of which Iao/IAO/IEU/Jeu) is synonymous with IHVH/YHWH/YHVH. Simply put, there are 4 that represent the Sword (NAME/WORD)- Michael (the lead or greater player/messenger), Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. And it it seems elsewhere, these links are apparent- Michael- Adam/Jesus Gabriel-Elijah, Uriel-Enoch, and Raphael-Moses. With that in mind, you might say Uriel is a step above Metatron, which is a step above Enoch, meaning the other two are lower projections of Uriel. Michael & Gabriel are said to be the Celestial Guardians of Israel in the ancient texts. Interestingly, you have the parable in the Restoration as "Lord & the servant of the vineyard". In other Jewish ancient writings, not only Elijah & Moses paired up in the end times, but Elijah & Enoch, as well. So, that would be Gabriel & Raphiel, as well as Gabriel & Uriel (from a different perspective of their projections).

Jesus brings this up I think in the Pistis Sophia & the Books of Jeu, in that some of the gods seem to be cut off or have forgotten there are gods above (or before) them & they think they are the ultimate, yet they somehow lack the infinity of perception. This is also brought up in Eckankar.

I will leave it at that for any to pursue this fairly inexpensive book available currently from used books via stores or online.

++++++++++++++++++
Next is J.J. (James J.) Hurtak's phenomenal "64 keys" of Enoch relayed to him by direct revelation (not channeling or such). I have not read it completely thru, but much of it. I must admit, it would take years to fully compile this sort of data. He had the "experience" of what Metatron & Enoch relayed to him in 1973. I might add that recently a link was realized as to "64" with the language & alphabet aka Enochian/Angelic that John Dee & Edward Kelley brought forth in the 1500s.

In "KEYS" you will find an untold amount of items before their time. Some were noted to unfold in the following 30 years (and then some). Because it was so complex & beyond its time, J.J. started a group to study what was relayed to him. That organization was titled AFFS or The Academy For Future Sciences. As you recall, Robert Bauval & Adrian Gilbert were tagged as to being the first to correlate that the 3 Giza pyramids were mirrors to the 3 (of the original 4) belt stars of Orion in 1993. Yet twenty years before, this was already identified in "KEYS" in Key 105:6. In 1976, we got Viking photos of the Face & the D&M pyramid on Mars, yet in 1973, the "KEYS" speak of the pyramid group on Mars is 10 times larger than those of the Giza, Egypt set up. And very few knew of the existence of pyramids in China near Xian until the past 20 years or so. Yet, in "KEYS", it speaks of the comparison to the Chinese pyramidal complex. All of these of Mars & China are spoken of, as grids set up in previous evolutionary cycles. This is found in Key 104:16.

Then, there is "The Return of the Dove" map of North & Central America which shows interesting targets- Independence, Missouri, as well as the valley of Adam-ondi-Ahman (also noted as Adam's Consecarted Land and Adam-on-Diamond as per Joseph Smith) is located in a diamond at the central heart of this dove. The right eye is situated about where Hill Rabon (actual Hill Cumorah/Ramah of the Book of Mormon) is located. The left leg or I should say foot/claw/paw is not only in a portion of the Bermuda Triangle, but that the ancient Temple of Atlantis, or what I refer to as the Temple of Ilta is located about in its center of this circle. This map is located on page 49 between Key 105:64 & the start of Key 106 in my 4th Edition 1996 (my copy donated to me by Sarah, a member of my "The Academy* group I started up in March 1997). I will look to see where it is located in the 1982 earlier edition I have.

++++++++++
AFTERNOTE insertion:
OK, pulled it out. I acquired it for $2.00 used (it listed for $50 USD in 2008). It is 1973/1977/2nd Ed. 1982 HB. Cover looks the same. The previous owner has it dated November 1986 as to when they bought it. It has extensive highlighting, notes & markers. of which I transferred to notes, but for some reason, the pages or keys were not matching up later, so I will have to check into that as to why. The Dove map is on the identical page of page 49 in the 2nd edition as compared to my 4th edition.

Hmm, the one on Rabon are on identical page matches. I also made a note in the back of the 1982 edition that the dove's left eye should put it about Piedras Negras, an area of investigation noted by the Cayce group as to the records placed in that region. I might add my notes I made in the 1982 edition of a possibility of links with the neck & and just off the Mississippi River Basin (where it flows into the Gulf of Mexico), that there have been reports of possible pyramids underwater by one group. I guess I will need to restudy that 2 pages of notes (from the previous owner's highlights & such, to see why there was a discrepancy, as it seems a few others I just checked show Keys & page numbers match up in both editions.
++++++++++

As to Hill Rabon, in Key 213:41 it states at Cerro (Hill) Rabon, the "Treasures of Heaven" have been placed there. There is a 1930's legend at the nearby village to Rabon that 3 men (aka the 3 Nephites) appeared every April (1st week) claiming to go check on the "National Treasury". For more info on Hill Rabon see my two separate threads (in Gospel Discussions).

I am sure you know of the old bit referred to as "The Adam-God" theory or doctrine. As you know, in the D&C, the link is made that Adam is also Michael, the archangel. Well, guess what? In Key 108:24, it states that Michael is "the Creator of this local universe". In the Cayce Readings, Michael states he is "Lord of the Way".

The GP is set up as a a cosmological calculator aka astrophysical computer. See Key 108:10-12. It explains that the North Star shaft previous originally pointed to Alpha Draconis and the south star shaft pointed to the Taurus-Orion constellations. Hmm, I will have to check back on Moira Timms' chart of previous north stars before Polaris.

++++
AFTERNOTE inserted:
Hmm, interesting, even though not exactly 180 they are close as we are about to switch from Polaris to Andromeda/Perseus as the next Pole Star. 180 apart is Hercules which led into "Draco" (Alpha Draconis). This astrological chart of our Zodiac cycles on page 49 (HMM, same page as the Dove Map in "KEYS", go figure) is found on Moira Timms' astounding 'Beyond Prophecies: Everyone's Guide to the Coming Changes (Ancient Prophecy and Modern Science Reveal the New Millennium)'. I prefer the larger print Ballantine Bks. August 1996 PB compared to the smaller version- Ballantine Bks. Pkt. PB or Mass Market Ed. January 1994 edition. However, the page numbers are identical. Be sure & read the myths of Andromeda & Perseus in relation to the Pole Shift.
++++

Joseph Smith, in Key 201:12, is referred to as "one of the Great Shepherd Prophets, who incarnated from this planet [Earth] from Archturus". And that there as a reason "H" was added to its name (Arcturus).

And so much more is contained in this book. But one item for the future is noted in Key 312:92 of which Elijah is sent again to "open the Pyramid" (GP) and "activate grid network for the new reprograming". Interesting, as Paul Solomon speaks of an enigmatic "John Peniel" comes to enter the GP & find what is left for him from ages past. And from Gordon-Michael Scallion, Ra & Hermes (Ra-Ta & Hept-Supt) have left some items for one initiate to study (in the GP) in the future before the pole shift. Oh, forgive me, you may not know the story of these two, but as per Edgar Cayce, Ruth Montgomery, and Scallion, these two were in charge of the Giza set-up, as well as to other complexes back about 12,500 years ago. The GP was a multi-tasker (set up as many things incorporated into one structure). One such avenue was as a time machine which they utilized in refining their knowledge of the future.

OK, let's turn to Kolob of "The Book of Abraham". It is also found in "KEYS". I might add from the index on these pp. in my 4th edition 1996 copy-- 53,57,171,403,433,436,584-585. So at least in 7 or 8 instances. Let's look at which KEYS these are found so you can find them in other editions as the pages are not the same.

I will list the actual verses it is found, but there may be more between those extra verses.

p.53- KEY 106:2,7 refers to it as being a sort of biochemical testing zone (our local universe in a sense) surrounds the core or Central Sun, which is Kolob.

p.57- KEY 106:40 heavens of the Kolob

BIG NOTE HERE: It seems I have stumbled into more on 666, 777, and 888 of which I have just brought out (as to 666 & 888) in two other threads, in "Numerology in the Church" (in Gospel Discussions) & the one on "Crystals" (in General Discussions) in the LDSFF. This is found in Key 106:38-39.

p.171- KEY 307:4 other space and time fields of Kolob

ANOTHER BIG NOTE: Key 307:74-76 Book of Revelation the 7th seal opened, silence from heaven for half an hour, is when the Earth hits an electromagnetic vacuum & basically the pole shift occurs & is realigned to a new pole star. We are now reset as a new heaven & earth, our next step in evolution. However, my note, is that there will be a transition that is ignited. The Hopis refer to it as the Great Purification.It was their 9th a final sign- the Blue Star Kachina, a spirit filled Comet that has come from the center of our universe which would signal time for the Great Purification. In one of my latest two books that came in yesterday (Saturday), in chapter 11 "In the Days of the Comet", from John Chambers' 'The Metaphysical World of Isaac Newton: Alchemy, Prophecy, and the Search for Lost Knowledge' [2018 HBw/BJ] LCC B1299.N34 2018 (print) / LCC 2007050113 (ebook) or DCC 192--dc23 (Dewey) shares that Newton was not afraid of Comets, but as Dobbs wrote:
"What Newton needed to lend coherence to his sacramental view of the creation was an agent that operated with majestic regularity and yet capable of generating the unusual events of natural and sacred history, and he found what he needed in comets ...
... A providential God could use comets to enact upon the earth expressions of his divine will, such as the Flood or the Apocalypse. Comets thus became ... '[devices] to explain the divine operation of the universe in "reasonable" terms.' " Notes source #36 p.224.
From page 225 & Newton further wrote that : "I suspect, moreover, that it is chiefly from the comets that spirits come ...". And spirits could imply even scientific items such as vegetation, other than angelic.

p.403- KEY 307:4 it seems there is like a ladder of Jacob which is a matter of a "galactic lattice" to climb into "other space and time fields of the the Kolob, the Central Sun System".

p.433- KEY 310:5,8,17,18 our solar system moves closer to Kolob

p.436- KEY 310:28 Kolob seems to be akin to a path or passageway to the gate of the Father

Glossary (not in a Key), Kolob is defined as: "The Central Sun System which forms the center of the House of Many Mansions. It is used to transplant light creation from star systems of advanced intelligence into new complex evolutions."

+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++

I guess you can seem, there's just not much info in these two books. <my grin here>
Wish you the best in your research!

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 50

Lynn wrote: May 26th, 2024, 5:39 pm drafts001

And yet anther one, as I finished correcting words, the wife popped in on Skype from Egypt & I had to save the text but did not have time to post it yet. Finally

OK, starting again. It seems I never learn. Computer glitch wiped out my text, so I have to start again. Best to type up first on WordPad or WORD, then copy & paste so it does not get lost.

Then I got interrupted by the Wife on Skype from Egypt, then a trip out of town & back, a supper to go from up front (daughter & son-in-law), then still computer problems. So I cut off U-10 laptop & my phone that I was using the hotspot to get on the internet. I am located in a powerful dead zone out here in the country.

In the midst of all of that of/on/of/on again & again, I was able to at least give you an idea of the cost of the two books I mentioned (that is, last night).

As of within an hour ago (we will say 9:30 PMish CDT Saturday 25th) I managed to get these results ...

"Keys of Enoch" aka
'The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch' -J.J. Hurtak (1973 & up- AFFS) start off at:

Good Luck on pursuing an inexpensive copy. I would try AFFS or ??? as a new copy might be be under $100 compared to the price on Amazon or used bookstores online.

I was unable to connect to afffs.org which used be one of their sites due to some problems on my end, to which I am trying to tag (find out what is the cause of my glitch). I forget the other & would have to look back into old Academy posts, I think maybe number 70 or so, thereabouts, as Sarah did a writeup on them, plus she is the one who donated a copy (which cost her $45 back in 1997). Later, Sarah sent me two other books, plus other data from AFFS (all at her expense). So I am not sure of their cost, but hopefully way less than what I found out there elsewhere. I was able to obtain a used copy (older edition than the one Sarah bought for me) from a book sale for a mere $2. Boy did I scoop that one up. I was going to donate it to another researcher about 17 years ago, but my funds got tight, so it is still in the pile to be shipped to others. Now that funds are OK now, I reached out to him to see if he still wanted the copy, as I promised it to him. But if he got one, I will probably not part with it, seeing how much the used copies are going for nowadays. To give you an idea of me, Half Price Books has asked me, before, if I wanted to sell some of my books. I reply, "I don't sell books, I acquire them." In the past few months I have bought well over a 100 books, new & used.

I am simply amazed as some of the books I have purchased 10 to 30 years ago, now sell for about $100 (used copies), Unbelievable!

I will still try to do a search for the current AFFS price, as I assume they still print them. One of the books Sarah sent, is a compilation book of findings of AFFS that link with what is noted in the "KEYS" book.

AFFS aka

$ ???

Amazon $ ??? I think the computer glitched here, so they may have used ones, not sure about new ones.

***Well, about here I broke for the late news & fell asleep. So starting up once again early Sunday AM. I had left to go get this next book.

As to 'The Revelations of Metatron' it is by "Anonymous", but sometimes listed as being by Father John Rossner, Per Sornsen, and Gary Sornsen. John Rossner wrote the Preface & was at the time, a visionary Anglican/Episcopal priest and was a professor in the Department of Religion at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada since 1962 and holds many degrees. As of 1995, he is noted to being being a Professor of Comparative Religion and Culture there. In one previous book, of his- 'In Search of the Primordial Tradition & the Cosmic Christ' (1989 PB), even Jose Silva (Founder of the Silva Mind Control) speaks highly of Rossner, and his achievements in consciousness & scientific studies in the human experience. In 1995, Father John Rossner was also noted as President of the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences.

Gary & Lea Sornsen are fictitious names to protect everyone's identity. The expedition took place in in 1955, according to the diary of Gary (about 60 years old at that time). Lea was his wife. Per was their son, who kept their diaries & translations of what they found. Per turned it over to "GAR", who was told Per & another were heading for South America to re-find the cave which led to the golden pyramid. And should something happen to them, be sure to publish what he was given. He was later informed of Per's & the other ones' deaths by a letter Tassy (Per's ex-wife) received.

Rossner touches on bits & portions of all of this early creation unfoldment of the translations & asks, that if true, is it any different from other ancient texts, such as the Mahabharata Upanishad in ancient India, in trying to share our ancient past. TI note you might think of it, how many texts do we have, without solid proof that they are true, such as original manuscripts, plates, tablets. And even then, that is not proof of what is written in or on them (as to their conveyment or meaning or history).

I recall when I read it in 9 days, I was intrigued & glued to what it shared. My perception is that Metatron is sharing what was allowed, so that we see a much larger time expanse of creation upon this planet we call Earth with the development stage of many species, and eventually "man". Even though I realize God, or what I call the ONE, or as those in Eckankar refer to as the SUGMAD (Soog-Mahd), is beyond many people's realization that IT is beyond pegged as being something akin to a man or woman. The way the "story" reads, I perceive it is as lower God, or I should say, El, the father of the gods, who seemed to be the one in charge at this stage of creation. In case you did not know, many angels have the suffix name of El attached to them, which means such as Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael (the 4 appointed to the Sword/NAME/WORD), was of El. The reason I say this, is that this "God" does not seem to know of what is occurring in the Abyss or Darkness. That just does not seem like "GOD" to me. Now whether these 3 were created by El or before El is a mystery. 'The Revelations of Metatron' seems to share many phases (levels) of creation & species of angels, men, and whatnots.

Here are a few items just for starters. Each soul is but a part from an Angel, on page 64 means that an incarnation into the physical plane is/was a portion of experience by their higher angelic self OverSoul or Higher Self). Bael was given the title & role of Dispenser of Evil Punishments, thus the D-Evil on page 121. Many (144,000) Adams & Eves on page 144 compared to CoC-RLDS 22 & the Book of Moses 1 (LDS) on page 104, as to how many Adams have been. Melted crystals of Ice on p.142 is reference to water that brings forth life, not actual crystals, so it seems. Suspended Crystals of ice that were formed after scorching heat on p.138, which are speaking of rock crystals here. Pyramid crystals, of which the Angel Kings used the Rays of the sun to develop great comforts on p.149. Pay attention to this, as we are discussing it on my thread "Questions as to Crystals?". Bael, now called by God ("El")- Baal, the Satan, the Adversary, the King of Darkness & shall rule the Chaos of the Abyss until Light triumphs over all darkness.

The words:
You will Surely Die the Death of Darkness." are echoed by El to Adam in ancient times, yet Bael/Baal entered into a serpent on 162-166, and continues noting that the coils of Life were taken to form five kingdoms or races (just like the Cayce Readings speak of). It seems El did not find out until later & was furious. But the Cayce Readings obviously taken on a higher perspective that it occurred & was known, suggesting foreknowledge of GOD or a higher god than El.

It seems crafts of sea & air and land were powered by the Crystals of Light atop the great Pyramid on the Mountain of Atlas (the giant obelisk pyramid I have seen in a 1986 vision-dream, which is almost a mile high & also found mentioned or noted in "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-Hermes" by Doreal). See Tablet 5 -- Translation & Interpretation. I might add that the Temple of Ilta (from what I was given in the vision-dream), is a mile high & a mile to each of its 4 angled base. It was not built by human hands, but created out of the Aethyrs (ethers), by the WORD/NAME/SOUND. Even though it reaches into our 3rd dimension here, it is of the 9th dimension (as per tablet 5), and therefore cannot be altered from anything in this level. Currently, it is "cloaked" in the TOTO (Tongue of the Ocean) just east of Andros Island. Interestingly, the US Navy has AUTEC nearby, which many deem as the "underwater Area 51". "Doreal" is the name given Maurice Dodgin by Tibetan elders who sent him to Central America to retrieve the Emerald Tablets & return them to Egypt. They had been "on loan" by other "brothers". Even though it emigrated to South America, eventually winding up with Mayas in Yucatan or nearby areas. Also, it is said that whoever holds the tablets has the authority from Thoth (which I assumes power as well). I might add that Doreal completed his task & the tablets may be in the Great Pyramid in Egypt, or in special chambers below but offset from the Sphinx in what was known as the Temple of Isis. In 1925, Doreal was authorized by the "Brotherhood" to translate & retain a copy & given permission to share. In the official BWT copy (the group he founded after returning to America- The Brotherhood of the White Temple, in Colorado), of which I was given a xerox copy of (mine has 13 Tablets, not 10 or 12 as others out there do), also has an illustration of some of the Atlantean characters (letters/glyphs) which are not the original, ancient, Enochian, or Angelic ones. One Academy member (an army sargeant) investigated the group, retrieved information & brought me back my copy. Soon I will post the Atlantean glyphs. so you can view them as well. Also included was an interpretation by Doreal of the tablets 1-12 only. However, some newer editions ( when the BWT forgot to renew their copyright, have up to Tablets 15. It seems to be from Source books June 1, 2006 of the Alexandrian Library (Press) (study version) 2nd Ed. PB (85pp.). I would have to touch base with BWT as to Tablets 14-15.

Belzebub was Belzebel, who was transformed into half amphibian & half archangel and was placed into the ocean by allowment of El (God) on page 172 due to being tainted by the Abyss. As to children by different classification, see pp.172-174 and how El regretted this corruption. El decided to flood the Earth except for Noah and his family along with the animals, as well as the top of Alta & the angels there. However, somehow Baal (Bael) intercepted this plan, warned Bezebub and he in turn warned the angels of Baal. Some heeded Belzebub's warning (not aware that he was part archangel, but diminished due to his tainting from the Abyss). They sought to avoid this flood either by crafts of air (staying above the waters) or by staying deep within the waters on pp.176-178. And Noah got duped by allowing Og to accompany them on the Ark, being was the son of Ham by way of a previous seduction of Ham's wife, who had been impregnated by a Nephilim, before she married Ham. Obviously Noah knew who or what he was, as it further shares on p.170 that Og was a giant Raphiem, biologically fathered by a Nephilim. Og convinced Noah, as a giant, he would be needed to tend the animals as he was stronger than men. And he pledged to be the servant of Noah & Noah's heirs forever. Of course, Og's word or spirit of his promise faded after the flood receded. With the knowledge of Baal & being informed by Belzebub, a plan was devised to drug Noah (as you recall, the Bible speaks of Noah "sleeping"). Their wine was tainted very powerfully. You have to read this portion to the end to fully grasp its implications, from pp.179-198.

Angels of Baal now known as sons of Baal on p.183. Angels of God Controlled the Crystals on p.183. The Sons of God worshipped only One God, while the sons of Baal worshipped many on p.183 as well. The offspring of Adam were few on Alta and they became Wards of the Angels of God on page 184. On page 185, somehow Belzebub works his way into Atla and became ruler of the Earth at the departure of the Lord after the flood. But eventually, he desired not to be with the angels of God. He now renamed himself Belzeus and set himself up as god of gods, god of the Ogeans on p.185.

However, the Angels of God still controlled the Crystals, to which the sons of Baal had not discovered the secret of their making, and they still created havoc & confrontations to others on the Earth. And more on the crystals are found on pp.185-186. Amelous comes again as Rael onpp.186-187 and basically martyr him as well. Crystals again come into play on pp.190-194. It seems somehow Baal was able to use his force from the Abyss to give a thrust power to the armada of the sons of Baal to escape Earth. Anyway they somehow tapped into & overpowered the crystals of Egypt, Atla, and Ba. This Harmony of Light intensified to such a powerful Thermal Power it was briefly greater than the light of our sun (kinda reminds us of chapter 7 "The Force Awakens" of the Star Wars legacy movies, in a sense). From pp.193-194, the crystals disintegrated & great violence of the Earth ensued. On page 195, after things settle out, El commands Og to release Noah & sons from being sealed in the Caves of Baal, as Noah & them unaware of all that has happened while they were drugged for ages.

I might add that there was also something special about the coat that Ham had taken from Noah. I recently read (in the past week) something in that the coat had special powers as Adam had been given it to him to exit Eden. It seems Og somehow wound up with it or a descendant.

Oh, it does state that Metatron entered into the lineage of Seth, son of Adam, as Enoch [7th from Adam] (an incarnation on this physical plane). So on page 170 you now know the relation of Enoch & Metatron. El allowed this as Metatron sought to rid the emotion picked up in the Void/Abyss of Vanity. In other words, he was allowed to do it in the manner of the Great Plan. This link between the two explains why Hurtak was given the "KEYS" information by both Enoch & Metatron.

For your information, the ancient texts reveal Metatron as the "angel of the Presence" & is a high ranking angel, even perhaps in the order of levels, "first" (in that category") of which 'Revelations of the Metatron" takes note. In the ancient texts Metatron is also referred to as the "lesser YHWH". Gabriel is identified as "little Iao", of which Iao/IAO/IEU/Jeu) is synonymous with IHVH/YHWH/YHVH. Simply put, there are 4 that represent the Sword (NAME/WORD)- Michael (the lead or greater player/messenger), Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. And it it seems elsewhere, these links are apparent- Michael- Adam/Jesus Gabriel-Elijah, Uriel-Enoch, and Raphael-Moses. With that in mind, you might say Uriel is a step above Metatron, which is a step above Enoch, meaning the other two are lower projections of Uriel. Michael & Gabriel are said to be the Celestial Guardians of Israel in the ancient texts. Interestingly, you have the parable in the Restoration as "Lord & the servant of the vineyard". In other Jewish ancient writings, not only Elijah & Moses paired up in the end times, but Elijah & Enoch, as well. So, that would be Gabriel & Raphiel, as well as Gabriel & Uriel (from a different perspective of their projections).

Jesus brings this up I think in the Pistis Sophia & the Books of Jeu, in that some of the gods seem to be cut off or have forgotten there are gods above (or before) them & they think they are the ultimate, yet they somehow lack the infinity of perception. This is also brought up in Eckankar.

I will leave it at that for any to pursue this fairly inexpensive book available currently from used books via stores or online.

++++++++++++++++++
Next is J.J. (James J.) Hurtak's phenomenal "64 keys" of Enoch relayed to him by direct revelation (not channeling or such). I have not read it completely thru, but much of it. I must admit, it would take years to fully compile this sort of data. He had the "experience" of what Metatron & Enoch relayed to him in 1973. I might add that recently a link was realized as to "64" with the language & alphabet aka Enochian/Angelic that John Dee & Edward Kelley brought forth in the 1500s.

In "KEYS" you will find an untold amount of items before their time. Some were noted to unfold in the following 30 years (and then some). Because it was so complex & beyond its time, J.J. started a group to study what was relayed to him. That organization was titled AFFS or The Academy For Future Sciences. As you recall, Robert Bauval & Adrian Gilbert were tagged as to being the first to correlate that the 3 Giza pyramids were mirrors to the 3 (of the original 4) belt stars of Orion in 1993. Yet twenty years before, this was already identified in "KEYS" in Key 105:6. In 1976, we got Viking photos of the Face & the D&M pyramid on Mars, yet in 1973, the "KEYS" speak of the pyramid group on Mars is 10 times larger than those of the Giza, Egypt set up. And very few knew of the existence of pyramids in China near Xian until the past 20 years or so. Yet, in "KEYS", it speaks of the comparison to the Chinese pyramidal complex. All of these of Mars & China are spoken of, as grids set up in previous evolutionary cycles. This is found in Key 104:16.

Then, there is "The Return of the Dove" map of North & Central America which shows interesting targets- Independence, Missouri, as well as the valley of Adam-ondi-Ahman (also noted as Adam's Consecarted Land and Adam-on-Diamond as per Joseph Smith) is located in a diamond at the central heart of this dove. The right eye is situated about where Hill Rabon (actual Hill Cumorah/Ramah of the Book of Mormon) is located. The left leg or I should say foot/claw/paw is not only in a portion of the Bermuda Triangle, but that the ancient Temple of Atlantis, or what I refer to as the Temple of Ilta is located about in its center of this circle. This map is located on page 49 between Key 105:64 & the start of Key 106 in my 4th Edition 1996 (my copy donated to me by Sarah, a member of my "The Academy* group I started up in March 1997). I will look to see where it is located in the 1982 earlier edition I have.

++++++++++
AFTERNOTE insertion:
OK, pulled it out. I acquired it for $2.00 used (it listed for $50 USD in 2008). It is 1973/1977/2nd Ed. 1982 HB. Cover looks the same. The previous owner has it dated November 1986 as to when they bought it. It has extensive highlighting, notes & markers. of which I transferred to notes, but for some reason, the pages or keys were not matching up later, so I will have to check into that as to why. The Dove map is on the identical page of page 49 in the 2nd edition as compared to my 4th edition.

Hmm, the one on Rabon are on identical page matches. I also made a note in the back of the 1982 edition that the dove's left eye should put it about Piedras Negras, an area of investigation noted by the Cayce group as to the records placed in that region. I might add my notes I made in the 1982 edition of a possibility of links with the neck & and just off the Mississippi River Basin (where it flows into the Gulf of Mexico), that there have been reports of possible pyramids underwater by one group. I guess I will need to restudy that 2 pages of notes (from the previous owner's highlights & such, to see why there was a discrepancy, as it seems a few others I just checked show Keys & page numbers match up in both editions.
++++++++++

As to Hill Rabon, in Key 213:41 it states at Cerro (Hill) Rabon, the "Treasures of Heaven" have been placed there. There is a 1930's legend at the nearby village to Rabon that 3 men (aka the 3 Nephites) appeared every April (1st week) claiming to go check on the "National Treasury". For more info on Hill Rabon see my two separate threads (in Gospel Discussions).

I am sure you know of the old bit referred to as "The Adam-God" theory or doctrine. As you know, in the D&C, the link is made that Adam is also Michael, the archangel. Well, guess what? In Key 108:24, it states that Michael is "the Creator of this local universe". In the Cayce Readings, Michael states he is "Lord of the Way".

The GP is set up as a a cosmological calculator aka astrophysical computer. See Key 108:10-12. It explains that the North Star shaft previous originally pointed to Alpha Draconis and the south star shaft pointed to the Taurus-Orion constellations. Hmm, I will have to check back on Moira Timms' chart of previous north stars before Polaris.

++++
AFTERNOTE inserted:
Hmm, interesting, even though not exactly 180 they are close as we are about to switch from Polaris to Andromeda/Perseus as the next Pole Star. 180 apart is Hercules which led into "Draco" (Alpha Draconis). This astrological chart of our Zodiac cycles on page 49 (HMM, same page as the Dove Map in "KEYS", go figure) is found on Moira Timms' astounding 'Beyond Prophecies: Everyone's Guide to the Coming Changes (Ancient Prophecy and Modern Science Reveal the New Millennium)'. I prefer the larger print Ballantine Bks. August 1996 PB compared to the smaller version- Ballantine Bks. Pkt. PB or Mass Market Ed. January 1994 edition. However, the page numbers are identical. Be sure & read the myths of Andromeda & Perseus in relation to the Pole Shift.
++++

Joseph Smith, in Key 201:12, is referred to as "one of the Great Shepherd Prophets, who incarnated from this planet [Earth] from Archturus". And that there as a reason "H" was added to its name (Arcturus).

And so much more is contained in this book. But one item for the future is noted in Key 312:92 of which Elijah is sent again to "open the Pyramid" (GP) and "activate grid network for the new reprograming". Interesting, as Paul Solomon speaks of an enigmatic "John Peniel" comes to enter the GP & find what is left for him from ages past. And from Gordon-Michael Scallion, Ra & Hermes (Ra-Ta & Hept-Supt) have left some items for one initiate to study (in the GP) in the future before the pole shift. Oh, forgive me, you may not know the story of these two, but as per Edgar Cayce, Ruth Montgomery, and Scallion, these two were in charge of the Giza set-up, as well as to other complexes back about 12,500 years ago. The GP was a multi-tasker (set up as many things incorporated into one structure). One such avenue was as a time machine which they utilized in refining their knowledge of the future.

OK, let's turn to Kolob of "The Book of Abraham". It is also found in "KEYS". I might add from the index on these pp. in my 4th edition 1996 copy-- 53,57,171,403,433,436,584-585. So at least in 7 or 8 instances. Let's look at which KEYS these are found so you can find them in other editions as the pages are not the same.

I will list the actual verses it is found, but there may be more between those extra verses.

p.53- KEY 106:2,7 refers to it as being a sort of biochemical testing zone (our local universe in a sense) surrounds the core or Central Sun, which is Kolob.

BIG NOTE HERE: It seems I have stumbled into more on 666, 777, and 888 of which I have just brought out (as to 666 & 888) in two other threads, in "Numerology in the Church" (in Gospel Discussions) & the one on "Crystals" (in General Discussions) in the LDSFF. This is found in Key 106:38-39.

ANOTHER BIG NOTE: Key 307:74-76 Book of Revelation the 7th seal opened, silence from heaven for half an hour, is when the Earth hits an electromagnetic vacuum & basically the pole shift occurs & is realigned to a new pole star. We are now reset as a new heaven & earth, our next step in evolution. However, my note, is that there will be a transition that is ignited. The Hopis refer to it as the Great Purification.It was their 9th a final sign- the Blue Star Kachina, a spirit filled Comet that has come from the center of our universe which would signal time for the Great Purification. In one of my latest two books that came in yesterday (Saturday), in chapter 11 "In the Days of the Comet", from John Chambers' 'The Metaphysical World of Isaac Newton: Alchemy, Prophecy, and the Search for Lost Knowledge' [2018 HBw/BJ] LCC B1299.N34 2018 (print) / LCC 2007050113 (ebook) or DCC 192--dc23 (Dewey) shares that Newton was not afraid of Comets, but as Dobbs wrote:
"What Newton needed to lend coherence to his sacramental view of the creation was an agent that operated with majestic regularity and yet capable of generating the unusual events of natural and sacred history, and he found what he needed in comets ...
... A providential God could use comets to enact upon the earth expressions of his divine will, such as the Flood or the Apocalypse. Comets thus became ... '[devices] to explain the divine operation of the universe in "reasonable" terms.' " Notes source #36 p.224.
From page 225 & Newton further wrote that : "I suspect, moreover, that it is chiefly from the comets that spirits come ...". And spirits could imply even scientific items such as vegetation, other than angelic.

p.403- KEY 307:4 it seems there is like a ladder of Jacob which is a matter of a "galactic lattice" to climb into "other space and time fields of the the Kolob, the Central Sun System".

p.436- KEY 310:28 Kolob seems to be akin to a path or passageway to the gate of the Father

Glossary (not in a Key), Kolob is defined as: "The Central Sun System which forms the center of the House of Many Mansions. It is used to transplant light creation from star systems of advanced intelligence into new complex evolutions."

+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++

I guess you can seem, there's just not much info in these two books. <my grin here>
Thankyou so much for this it all looks brilliant. Something that I shall comment on is the creation of life from ice. This same concept is found in Hebrew Poetry. It is also the concept spoken of in the Nazi Ice theory.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Edited:

Lynn,

On Rev of Metatron

I found the copy you mentioned from Abe books. Thanks for the brief description or I wouldn't be buying it.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Like I say, the story in" Revelations of the Metatron" makers you really wonder, wow, did we not miss something. It would have taken some years to compile this. If it was fiction, then somebody really did there research. And I talked to the publisher directly. She was an author, as well & co-authored a book on 'The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls', which I had gotten earlier.

Sadly though, the "KEYS" book is out of hand on price. Maybe since I think I got U-10 or hotspot problem fixed., internet has been fast, no error or connection interruptions and such. so I guess I will check into AFFS again. It was getting awfully frustrating yesterday. I was basically chained to a tree burying the tires to the axle.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Yep, I definitely got my internet problem solved.

There it is, I found it!!!

only $50.00 brand new + shipping (not sure how much) & tax
Of course I realize it is a chunk of change.
Not sure which edition this one is
But much cheaper than all the other prices out there, for sure
my edition is just over 600 pages, so it may be the same and they just rounded of the number.
If Randall gets back with me & still wants my other copy, I'll flip , who will get the new one. I might keep the older one & send him a new one.

Web-dress:
<https://affsusa.org/academy-books/>

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch®
By Dr. J.J. Hurtak, PhD. PhD.

A 600-page color illustrated book now available in limited edition. The Keys of Enoch® contain spiritual-scientific teaching from two higher Teachers of universal intelligence called “Enoch” and “Metatron.” Enoch identified himself as the same Enoch mentioned in the ancient biblical texts. However, this book is not channeled information but comes from a direct experience.

The purpose of The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch® is to open the mind of humanity to new ideas, inviting you to share in the experience of the education of the soul. The Keys are a blueprint of the many levels of spiritual consciousness and are designed to bring you in touch with the meaning of Divine Intelligence.
Hardbound Book – 6″ x 9″ – 620 Pages
$50.00 + Shipping

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch® $50.00 + Shipping

+++++
The Academy for Future Science

P.O. Box FE Los Gatos, CA 95031 USA

Office: P.O. Box 3080 Sedona, AZ 86340 USA
1-877-872-KEYS (5397)

Adding this in here a few minutes later. Looks like somebody has moved. I guess J.J. somehow has picked up on what is soon headed for the West coast. I recall when Dick Sutphen would not move, then CLICK, he & his wife moved to Arizona real fast. Something had to have triggered fast changes like that.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Lynn wrote: May 26th, 2024, 7:04 pm Like I say, the story in" Revelations of the Metatron" makers you really wonder, wow, did we not miss something. It would have taken some years to compile this. If it was fiction, then somebody really did there research. And I talked to the publisher directly. She was an author, as well & co-authored a book on 'The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls', which I had gotten earlier.

Sadly though, the "KEYS" book is out of hand on price. Maybe since I think I got U-10 or hotspot problem fixed., internet has been fast, no error or connection interruptions and such. so I guess I will check into AFFS again. It was getting awfully frustrating yesterday. I was basically chained to a tree burying the tires to the axle.
On "keys of Enoch". I bought that book in the early 90's ? and traded it about 10 yrs later for another book that I really wanted. It was very interesting, but it didn't really click with me at the time. Seemed like it was heavy into "the craft" rather than "the art".

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 26th, 2024, 6:04 pm
Lynn wrote: May 26th, 2024, 5:39 pm drafts001

"Keys of Enoch" aka

AFFS aka

$ ???

The words:

++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++
AFTERNOTE insertion:

++++++++++

++++
AFTERNOTE inserted:
++++

+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++

Thankyou so much for this it all looks brilliant. Something that I shall comment on is the creation of life from ice. This same concept is found in Hebrew Poetry. It is also the concept spoken of in the Nazi Ice theory.
huh, I'm a late comer on "world (or cosmic) ice theory" or "Welteislehre"which was created by german visionaries and scientists. I feel a bit stupid not having come across this earlier, thanks for the heads-up! Looking into it is like looking into a different world with a completely unique point of view. It isn't what I had expected due to my personal bias , but it is nonetheless intriguing. There are many other ancient references to such concepts . A little here, a little there.

it is said that thru fire and ice, came the fall .