Shalom I Am Rose Nier

Tell us about yourself...
Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Re: Shalom I Am Rose Nier

Post by Peeps2.0 »

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:02 am This video asks the question:

Is Adam God?

Then states that if you answer NO, then Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, John Taylor and Wilford Woodruff are false prophets. If you answer yes, then current church prophets are false prophets since they denounce the Adam God doctrine.

here's a link:
The 'adam-god' doctrine is true. The "Adam-God" doctrine is false.

It is the difference between the creator(s) of Genesis 1/Abraham 4 vs. the Creator of Genesis 2. The 6th day males/females made in the image of their baphomet creators vs. Adam & Eve formed on the 8th day, with souls by the LORD God to "supplant" this 6th day race of male/females just like Jacob was to supplant Esau. It is from this race that Cain found his wife in the "land of Nod."
Peeps2.0 wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:13 pm ...
The Masons believe Lucifer is "God," and the Grand architect of the universe. And they would be correct, as this is even in the Bible. Joseph just confused the word "elohim"/God to be the name of the Father, and blurred the lines between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.
Go to: https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/s_1001 , and use the "tools" button to learn who "God" was in Genesis 1:1. It is the "ĕlōhîm," who is not the Father & the Son. Click on "H430." ("H" means "Hebrew," the "G" stands for Greek). Now click on "Show Strong's info." This will give you the definition of ĕlōhîm. It says:

"אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym, el-o-heem'; plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:—angels, × exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), × (very) great, judges, × mighty"

Angels, magistrates, little "g" gods. In Genesis 1/Abraham 4, they are the ones that rebelled.

While you're in chapter 1, click on the word "created." It is "to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes)". Sounds like the elohim were making a new earth after cutting down the old one (the earth was without form and void), to make space down there, and take of these materials to make an earth for these to dwell? Lucifer mentions this to Adam in the Endowment. I wonder why?

Now go to Genesis chapter 2:4, because this is where it changes from being "God" to the "LORD God."

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

The "LORD God" made the earth, the elohim were the ones who cut it down. Click on "made":
"ʻâsâh, aw-saw'; a primitive root; to do or make, in the broadest sense and widest application:—accomplish, advance, appoint, apt, be at, become, bear, bestow, bring forth..."
That has very different meaning than "create." Maybe it is like the difference of 'made' and 'created' is like the difference of being able to speak materials into existence exo-nihilo, and "create" is really just being able to organize materials that already exist. Like the differences between the elohim (God/s) vs. Jehovah Elohim (the LORD God).

Click the word "the LORD." It says "Yᵊhōvâ." It means:
"יְהֹוָה Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord."

The elohim were not self-existent, they were created beings. They were the rebellious angels in Genesis 1, and "the Gods" in Abraham 4. Go back to Genesis 1:26..
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

"Image:" tselem, tseh'-lem; from an unused root meaning to shade; a phantom, i.e. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence, a representative figure, especially an idol:—image, vain shew.

They were rebelling:
Exodus 20:4 - "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

"Likeness:" tᵉmûwnâh, tem-oo-naw'; or תְּמֻנָה tᵉmunâh; from H4327; something portioned (i.e. fashioned) out, as a shape, i.e. (indefinitely) phantom, or (specifically) embodiment, or (figuratively) manifestation (of favor):—image, likeness, similitude.

They were making idols/images for embodiment, to put on a "vain shew." To have sex.

There is no point in discussing it further if you will not look into this. Joseph Smith knew about the "elohim." They were the very ones he was talking about in the King Follett Discourse. They were the ones who were trying to exalt themselves to be gods.

Joseph Smith said, "I believe those Gods that God reveals as Gods to be sons of God, and all can cry, 'Abba, Father!' Sons of God who exalt themselves to be Gods, even from before the foundation of the world, and are the only Gods I have a reverence for." (Joseph Smith, TPJS 375,16 June 1844). He was given 11 days to repent, but unfortunately he chose not to.
"Work" in Genesis 2:2-3 is Strong's H4399, and means:
"מְלָאכָה mᵉlâʼkâh, mel-aw-kaw'; from the same as H4397; properly, deputyship, i.e. ministry; generally, employment (never servile) or work (abstractly or concretely); also property (as the result of labor):—business, cattle, industrious, occupation, ( -pied), officer, thing (made), use, (manner of) work((-man), -manship)."

Gen 2:3 "And God [the ʼĕlôhîym] blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he [they] had rested from all his [their] work which God [the ʼĕlôhîym] created and made."

That's likely why the big disconnect between the "law of Moses" style of keeping the Sabbath Holy, and how Jesus Christ actually went around deliberately on the Sabbath, doing good works, to show the "god(s) of this world" who was the true LORD of the Sabbath. Theʼ ĕlôhîym had perverted it, by inverting it. They were only deputies; but the Sheriff had come down.

Mark 2:27-28, "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath."

The 6th day male-females are not humans as we think. They are the tares, the goats, the serpent seed(s). They are the "certain men"...
Jude1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ...
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."

We have all been hybridized by them to some extent. That is why we must be reGENErated by the Holy Spirit.

Titus 3:3 "For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

Joel 3:21 "For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion."

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Post by Rose Nier Babalonia »

Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:56 am
Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:02 am This video asks the question:

Is Adam God?

Then states that if you answer NO, then Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, John Taylor and Wilford Woodruff are false prophets. If you answer yes, then current church prophets are false prophets since they denounce the Adam God doctrine.

here's a link:
The 'adam-god' doctrine is true. The "Adam-God" doctrine is false.

It is the difference between the creator(s) of Genesis 1/Abraham 4 vs. the Creator of Genesis 2. The 6th day males/females made in the image of their baphomet creators vs. Adam & Eve formed on the 8th day, with souls by the LORD God to "supplant" this 6th day race of male/females just like Jacob was to supplant Esau. It is from this race that Cain found his wife in the "land of Nod."
Peeps2.0 wrote: May 6th, 2024, 11:13 pm ...
The Masons believe Lucifer is "God," and the Grand architect of the universe. And they would be correct, as this is even in the Bible. Joseph just confused the word "elohim"/God to be the name of the Father, and blurred the lines between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2.
Go to: https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/s_1001 , and use the "tools" button to learn who "God" was in Genesis 1:1. It is the "ĕlōhîm," who is not the Father & the Son. Click on "H430." ("H" means "Hebrew," the "G" stands for Greek). Now click on "Show Strong's info." This will give you the definition of ĕlōhîm. It says:

"אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym, el-o-heem'; plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:—angels, × exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), × (very) great, judges, × mighty"

Angels, magistrates, little "g" gods. In Genesis 1/Abraham 4, they are the ones that rebelled.

While you're in chapter 1, click on the word "created." It is "to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes)". Sounds like the elohim were making a new earth after cutting down the old one (the earth was without form and void), to make space down there, and take of these materials to make an earth for these to dwell? Lucifer mentions this to Adam in the Endowment. I wonder why?

Now go to Genesis chapter 2:4, because this is where it changes from being "God" to the "LORD God."

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

The "LORD God" made the earth, the elohim were the ones who cut it down. Click on "made":
"ʻâsâh, aw-saw'; a primitive root; to do or make, in the broadest sense and widest application:—accomplish, advance, appoint, apt, be at, become, bear, bestow, bring forth..."
That has very different meaning than "create." Maybe it is like the difference of 'made' and 'created' is like the difference of being able to speak materials into existence exo-nihilo, and "create" is really just being able to organize materials that already exist. Like the differences between the elohim (God/s) vs. Jehovah Elohim (the LORD God).

Click the word "the LORD." It says "Yᵊhōvâ." It means:
"יְהֹוָה Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord."

The elohim were not self-existent, they were created beings. They were the rebellious angels in Genesis 1, and "the Gods" in Abraham 4. Go back to Genesis 1:26..
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

"Image:" tselem, tseh'-lem; from an unused root meaning to shade; a phantom, i.e. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence, a representative figure, especially an idol:—image, vain shew.

They were rebelling:
Exodus 20:4 - "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

"Likeness:" tᵉmûwnâh, tem-oo-naw'; or תְּמֻנָה tᵉmunâh; from H4327; something portioned (i.e. fashioned) out, as a shape, i.e. (indefinitely) phantom, or (specifically) embodiment, or (figuratively) manifestation (of favor):—image, likeness, similitude.

They were making idols/images for embodiment, to put on a "vain shew." To have sex.

There is no point in discussing it further if you will not look into this. Joseph Smith knew about the "elohim." They were the very ones he was talking about in the King Follett Discourse. They were the ones who were trying to exalt themselves to be gods.

Joseph Smith said, "I believe those Gods that God reveals as Gods to be sons of God, and all can cry, 'Abba, Father!' Sons of God who exalt themselves to be Gods, even from before the foundation of the world, and are the only Gods I have a reverence for." (Joseph Smith, TPJS 375,16 June 1844). He was given 11 days to repent, but unfortunately he chose not to.
"Work" in Genesis 2:2-3 is Strong's H4399, and means:
"מְלָאכָה mᵉlâʼkâh, mel-aw-kaw'; from the same as H4397; properly, deputyship, i.e. ministry; generally, employment (never servile) or work (abstractly or concretely); also property (as the result of labor):—business, cattle, industrious, occupation, ( -pied), officer, thing (made), use, (manner of) work((-man), -manship)."

Gen 2:3 "And God [the ʼĕlôhîym] blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he [they] had rested from all his [their] work which God [the ʼĕlôhîym] created and made."

That's likely why the big disconnect between the "law of Moses" style of keeping the Sabbath Holy, and how Jesus Christ actually went around deliberately on the Sabbath, doing good works, to show the "god(s) of this world" who was the true LORD of the Sabbath. Theʼ ĕlôhîym had perverted it, by inverting it. They were only deputies; but the Sheriff had come down.

Mark 2:27-28, "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath."

The 6th day male-females are not humans as we think. They are the tares, the goats, the serpent seed(s). They are the "certain men"...
Jude1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ...
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."

We have all been hybridized by them to some extent. That is why we must be reGENErated by the Holy Spirit.

Titus 3:3 "For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

Joel 3:21 "For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion."
Beautiful. I'm glad to see that there some one on this forum who actually knows a thing or two. I would concure that the Elohim spoken of in Genesis one is indeed more or less Sanael or as you all call him Lucifer. Thankyou for you're knowledge. I do hope we can have an excellent discussion.

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 15th, 2024, 11:20 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: May 15th, 2024, 11:14 am
Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 13th, 2024, 3:29 pm

I honestly couldn't tell you. Fir the name Rose Neir was given to me one night by the Elder God's. As to Babalonia my attention was to represent the Goddess Babalon which was seen by Aleister Crowley. And Dr John dee. Whom I worship. It was also by inspiration. Nevertheless perhaps i have been duke by the God's. And when I believed I was representing said God, I was in fact blasphemous her. The God's are most hilarious. Perhaps you have figured out the truth of the puzzle. Please do tell me concerning what led you to the conclusion? Was it by etymological means? Or by pure inspiration perhaps? Either way Jolly good.
Why would you worship and follow someone who leads you nowhere? Why not follow Christ who leads to the Father, which leads to oneness with him and eternal life? I don't get it. Seems like a waste of time just like all those years I didn't follow Christ. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because we all have our own path to follow. Wherefore I got to know God and this was the path he laid out for me. I have nothing against God he is wonderful. Nevertheless he has given up his seat unto his daughter. Just as when a king passes away his daughter becomes queen. Often times people wish to continuing following the king once he has passed. But I am not such an individual. I shall follow his daughter who now sits. And holds blessed me greatly.
This story about a daughter taking over sounds a bit like the new Amazon Prime show "Hazbin Hotel" that is all about the daughter of Lucifer and Eve. Here's the synopsis trailer for the show:
https://x.com/PrimeVideo/status/1747378 ... cifer.html

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

Sorry, I forgot to extend a welcome. Welcome!

I'm curious now with what you have shared so far in what you believe to be doctrine, what are your thoughts on the doctrine of Christ?

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:56 am The 'adam-god' doctrine is true. The "Adam-God" doctrine is false.
Well put. Good summary.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

SimpleSaint wrote: May 18th, 2024, 10:23 am Sorry, I forgot to extend a welcome. Welcome!

I'm curious now with what you have shared so far in what you believe to be doctrine, what are your thoughts on the doctrine of Christ?
I'm happy to answer. Nevertheless what part specifically of the Doctrine of Christ are you referring to? Repentance, baptism, and the gift of the Holy Ghost?

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

SimpleSaint wrote: May 18th, 2024, 10:14 am

Why would you worship and follow someone who leads you nowhere? Why not follow Christ who leads to the Father, which leads to oneness with him and eternal life? I don't get it. Seems like a waste of time just like all those years I didn't follow Christ. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because we all have our own path to follow. Wherefore I got to know God and this was the path he laid out for me. I have nothing against God he is wonderful. Nevertheless he has given up his seat unto his daughter. Just as when a king passes away his daughter becomes queen. Often times people wish to continuing following the king once he has passed. But I am not such an individual. I shall follow his daughter who now sits. And holds blessed me greatly.
This story about a daughter taking over sounds a bit like the new Amazon Prime show "Hazbin Hotel" that is all about the daughter of Lucifer and Eve. Here's the synopsis trailer for the show:
Yes, the heathen rage, and imagine vain and foolish things-- they even make movies about their fantasies. King David wrote Psalm 2 about them, and this very thing.

1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 11:22 am
SimpleSaint wrote: May 18th, 2024, 10:23 am Sorry, I forgot to extend a welcome. Welcome!

I'm happy to answer. Nevertheless what part specifically of the Doctrine of Christ are you referring to? Repentance, baptism, and the gift of the Holy Ghost?
I was curious about what the occult and kabbalah has to say about the doctrine of Christ? Can you send me some specific sources to look at? Also can you expand a little more on Aleister Crowley seeing the Goddess Babalonia? I heard Aleister Crowley did see a being but was named Aiwass. He even drew a picture of it. Is that the same person? Crowley's "Do As Thou Wilt" philosophy sounds a lot like the Left-Hand Path. Are you familiar with that path? Also, Aleister Crowley's "The Book of the Law" was read as part of the The Kidwelly sex cult, a British cult that operated in Kidwelly, Wales, that raped children for decades until its perpetrators were arrested in 2010. Known by its members as simply "The Church", its leader Colin Batley psychologically terrorised and coerced vulnerable children into performing sexual acts, by using death threats and brainwashing. Do you agree with what Aleister Crowley has taught?

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 11:45 am

Yes, the heathen rage, and imagine vain and foolish things-- they even make movies about their fantasies. King David wrote Psalm 2 about them, and this very thing.

1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."
Yea I am indeed a heathen. Thankyou. Hehehe.

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

"Hazbin Hotel" = "Has been" Hotel

"Aiwass" = "I was"

= gods of the dead.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob is the Great "I AM," the God of the living. Rose Nier Babalonia is on a path to his/her destruction, but is knowingly doing so.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

SimpleSaint wrote: May 18th, 2024, 11:54 am

I was curious about what the occult and kabbalah has to say about the doctrine of Christ? Can you send me some specific sources to look at? Also can you expand a little more on Aleister Crowley seeing the Goddess Babalonia? I heard Aleister Crowley did see a being but was named Aiwass. He even drew a picture of it. Is that the same person? Crowley's "Do As Thou Wilt" philosophy sounds a lot like the Left-Hand Path. Are you familiar with that path? Also, Aleister Crowley's "The Book of the Law" was read as part of the The Kidwelly sex cult, a British cult that operated in Kidwelly, Wales, that raped children for decades until its perpetrators were arrested in 2010. Known by its members as simply "The Church", its leader Colin Batley psychologically terrorised and coerced vulnerable children into performing sexual acts, by using death threats and brainwashing. Do you agree with what Aleister Crowley has taught?
Aleister is a most hilarious and completed character his teachings are most misunderstood by the masses. And the media who continue to misrepresent his teachings. As for sources the two main ones would be Liber Al Vel Legis also called the book of the Law. You can read that and many of his other writings for free at SacredText.com. he beheld the Goddess Babalon during his Enochian initiation. You can read about it in the Vision and the Voice. Those visions I consider to be some of the most beautiful ever published. It is equal if not greater then those seen by John in his Apocalypse in my opinion.

As to the meaning of do what thou welt. Contrary to popular belief it does not mean do what ever you want. Crowley specifically says on multiple occasions.

It means that every man has a true will. Rather a God will. A will given by God specifically for you.

Do what thou welt means to do that will. No matter what it is. Weather it means to be gay or to brake the law. The phrase means that God's laws triumph over all.

In kabbalah Thou means God. Do what thou welt is actually Do What God welt. What Hebrew Mah is also a name of God in Kabbalah.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

As to that cult you mentioned. I would say in Crowleys defense that there are many cults that use the bible for wicked means. Nevertheless that doesn't make the bibke evil.

I hope I answered you're questions satisfactory. Please continue to inquire more. I enjoy such conversations.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:13 pm

"Hazbin Hotel" = "Has been" Hotel

"Aiwass" = "I was"

= gods of the dead.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob is the Great "I AM," the God of the living. Rose Nier Babalonia is on a path to his/her destruction, but is knowingly doing so.
Ordo Ab Chao. Solve et Coagula. Thus shall one obtain the philosopher stone.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Pardon me. One more thing to fully address your inquiry.

The being in the drawing was Lam a different being to Aiwass according to my understanding. Aiwass dedicated the book of the Law to Crowley while on his trip to Egypt. Just like how Muhammad got the Quran from Gabriel. Joseph smith from Moroni. Moses from Adam. So did Crowley from Aiwass. I do agree with Many of his teaching. But again do note alot of what is said isn't exactly true concerning his beliefs.

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:26 pm
Well perhaps, if one wants to spend his/her/their eternity playing in Metatron's cube with the platonic solids. I am taking the path of true freedom that Jesus Christ's Atonement provided on the cross, and from the chains of the "beggardly elements." Salvador Dali painted "Corpus Hypercubus" to illustrate this point, to break free of a cube, you unfold it into a cross. The children of this world are indeed wiser than the children of light (Luke 16:8).
"Corpus Hypercubus" by Salvador Dali

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:47 pm
Well perhaps, if one wants to spend his/her/their eternity playing in Metatron's cube with the platonic solids. I am taking the path of true freedom that Jesus Christ's Atonement provided on the cross, and from the chains of the "beggardly elements." Salvador Dali painted "Corpus Hypercubus" to illustrate this point, to break free of a cube, you unfold it into a cross. The children of this world are indeed wiser than the children of light (Luke 16:8).

That's very neat. Thankyou for that point of view concerning the Cube. I applaud you. I certain we shall continue to disagree on much. Nevertheless I can still see that you have many new ideas that I look forward to.

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:51 pm

That's very neat. Thankyou for that point of view concerning the Cube. I applaud you. I certain we shall continue to disagree on much. Nevertheless I can still see that you have many new ideas that I look forward to.
So should I pray for you to repent and turn to the True Master, the living God, Jesus Christ, or are you one of those "certain ones" described in Jude 1:4? I cannot applaud a person who is on a path of destruction. Knowledge and wisdom will not save you. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to be saved. The flesh body is a trap, a transmutation device. The qlipoth.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 1:06 pm
Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:51 pm

So should I pray for you to repent and turn to the True Master, the living God, Jesus Christ, or are you one of those "certain ones" described in Jude 1:4? I cannot applaud a person who is on a path of destruction. Knowledge and wisdom will not save you. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to be saved. The flesh body is a trap, a transmutation device. The qlipoth.
Understandable. After all I'm just some witch from Mercury. In any case I would love it If you prayed for me to find the truth no matter where it may lead me.

Peeps2.0
captain of 100

Post by Peeps2.0 »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 1:08 pm
Peeps2.0 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 1:06 pm
Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:51 pm That's very neat. Thankyou for that point of view concerning the Cube. I applaud you. I certain we shall continue to disagree on much. Nevertheless I can still see that you have many new ideas that I look forward to.
Understandable. After all I'm just some witch from Mercury. In any case I would love it If you prayed for me to find the truth no matter where it may lead me.
Jesus Christ is THE Truth, the Way, and the Life.

Witchcraft is the sin of rebellion, and obedience is better than sacrifice (1 Samuel 15:22-23).

Do as thou wilt is the lie, it only produces lawlessness, and then tyranny. That is "how & why" the "order out of chaos" is produced.

True freedom is only found by submitting one's own will to the will of the Most High God, Jesus Christ. And becoming reborn of the Holy Spirit.

John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

He stands at the door an knocks.

It is up to you to answer the door and let Him in.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is not anything like Satan/Lucifer, who will plow through any crack or crevice of an opening they can find.

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 18th, 2024, 12:14 pm

Aleister is a most hilarious and completed character his teachings are most misunderstood by the masses. And the media who continue to misrepresent his teachings. As for sources the two main ones would be Liber Al Vel Legis also called the book of the Law. You can read that and many of his other writings for free at SacredText.com. he beheld the Goddess Babalon during his Enochian initiation. You can read about it in the Vision and the Voice. Those visions I consider to be some of the most beautiful ever published. It is equal if not greater then those seen by John in his Apocalypse in my opinion.

As to the meaning of do what thou welt. Contrary to popular belief it does not mean do what ever you want. Crowley specifically says on multiple occasions.

It means that every man has a true will. Rather a God will. A will given by God specifically for you.

Do what thou welt means to do that will. No matter what it is. Weather it means to be gay or to brake the law. The phrase means that God's laws triumph over all.

In kabbalah Thou means God. Do what thou welt is actually Do What God welt. What Hebrew Mah is also a name of God in Kabbalah.
I'm sure I would be misunderstood too if I participated in sex magic like Aleister Crowley. He used sex magic to commune with his god.

"Eroto-comatose lucidity is a technique of sex magic known best by its formulation by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1912, but which has several variations and is used in a number of ways by different spiritual communities. A common form of the ritual uses repeated sexual stimulation (but not to physical orgasm) to place the individual in a state between full sleep and full wakefulness as well as exhaustion, allowing the practitioner to commune with their god."

His use of "Cakes of Light" during his rituals was pretty disgusting. Anyway, I don't want to go into all the horrid details of his rituals, but I have read enough to safely compare them to all the other Satanic rituals including human sacrifice. You can read more about Aleister Crowley's sex magic here:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eroto-comatose_lucidity

But they're simply doing as THEY will, right?

Doing as you will is not what Jesus taught.

"Jesus said to them, ‘My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work." John 4:34

"For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:40

"Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world. And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning." 3 Nephi 11:10,11

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality.” 1 Thessalonians 4:3

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.” 1 John 2:17

"And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.” 1 John 5:14

"Making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ.” Ephesians 1:9

I pray you are blessed. Shalom!

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

SimpleSaint wrote: May 19th, 2024, 7:31 am

I'm sure I would be misunderstood too if I participated in sex magic like Aleister Crowley. He used sex magic to commune with his god.

"Eroto-comatose lucidity is a technique of sex magic known best by its formulation by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1912, but which has several variations and is used in a number of ways by different spiritual communities. A common form of the ritual uses repeated sexual stimulation (but not to physical orgasm) to place the individual in a state between full sleep and full wakefulness as well as exhaustion, allowing the practitioner to commune with their god."

His use of "Cakes of Light" during his rituals was pretty disgusting. Anyway, I don't want to go into all the horrid details of his rituals, but I have read enough to safely compare them to all the other Satanic rituals including human sacrifice. You can read more about Aleister Crowley's sex magic here:

"Jesus said to them, ‘My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work." John 4:34

"For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:40

"Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world. And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning." 3 Nephi 11:10,11

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality.” 1 Thessalonians 4:3

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.” 1 John 2:17

"And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.” 1 John 5:14

"Making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ.” Ephesians 1:9

Thankyou kindly for your comcern and for your prayers. If you've read most of my previous post thus far It should be no shock to you that in my opinion such sexual ritualistic rites are beautiful. As long as both participates agree. Then it's holy. After all I am just some lunatic psychotic witch from Mercury. And I wear this badge proudly.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 19th, 2024, 9:36 am

Thankyou kindly for your comcern and for your prayers. If you've read most of my previous post thus far It should be no shock to you that in my opinion such sexual ritualistic rites are beautiful. As long as both participates agree. Then it's holy. After all I am just some lunatic psychotic witch from Mercury. And I wear this badge proudly.
Crowley is a bit much, I lean more Blavatsky, Manly P Hall, and thanks to creator, Rudolph Steiner. It's all good, things land different for different people.

I love alchemy and Hermes Trismegistus/Emerald Tables and so forth, and I would say my personal super power is seeing when people from different belief systems are saying virtually the same thing, and yet due to framing and paradigms, they reject what does not have the correct labels, and yet embrace the same thing and even love the same teaching as long as it comes thru what they deem "proper channels" and their biases are confirmed so they get a nice chemical release from their brain that they consider to be the Holy Ghost bearing witness to them.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Original_Intent wrote: May 19th, 2024, 10:14 am

Crowley is a bit much, I lean more Blavatsky, Manly P Hall, and thanks to creator, Rudolph Steiner. It's all good, things land different for different people.

I love alchemy and Hermes Trismegistus/Emerald Tables and so forth, and I would say my personal super power is seeing when people from different belief systems are saying virtually the same thing, and yet due to framing and paradigms, they reject what does not have the correct labels, and yet embrace the same thing and even love the same teaching as long as it comes thru what they deem "proper channels" and their biases are confirmed so they get a nice chemical release from their brain that they consider to be the Holy Ghost bearing witness to them.
Yessss! I couldn't agree more, good sir. I also very much adore all those that you've named. Although I'm not as educated in there teachings as I should be. I've been listening to Steiner talks lately. He's a quite hard for me to grasp at times. Thus showing how ignorant I am. Oh and Madam Blavasky. I adore her, but likewise still have so much to read. Are there any particular works of there's you would recommend besides the common well known works?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 19th, 2024, 10:21 am

Yessss! I couldn't agree more, good sir. I also very much adore all those that you've named. Although I'm not as educated in there teachings as I should be. I've been listening to Steiner talks lately. He's a quite hard for me to grasp at times. Thus showing how ignorant I am. Oh and Madam Blavasky. I adore her, but likewise still have so much to read. Are there any particular works of there's you would recommend besides the common well known works?
Thank you for your kind words, kindred spirit. I just noticed that kindred contains the word kind for the first time in my 60 years of this life.

Blavatsky the only exposure that I have had is "The Secret Doctrine" so if you know who Blavatsky is, I am sure you are familiar.
Manly P Hall I have listened to dozens if not hundreds of hours of his lectures on YouTube. I would say his stuff ranges from pretty good to mind blowing. I remember specifically a lecture on magic powers and why we should not use them. Some excellent cautions in that lecture that any would-be magician should consider long and hard. I would recommend just scouring YouTube and listening to titles that draw your attention, he is absolutely the most well-read lecturer on esoterica of the 20th century. He has a book on secret societies that he wrote as a pretty young man - I don't recall the title, but he definitely did his homework. Initiates of the Flame is very good. I simply don't think you can go wrong reading his work with a discerning spirit. He is an unapologetic occultist, but so few understand what occult means and how and why a good Christian should study the occult. MPH himself sprinkles his lectures with respect and I would say worship of Jesus Christ in his lectures, and really brings out the principles of eternity that I believe the vast majority of the pious simply miss.

Rudolph Steiner, most that I know of him are from videos that have been posted here. He is definitely interesting and I don't even know how to describe his work, There is vast amounts of his stuff that lands very well for me, and I would say he tries to approach his subjects with a more orthodox Christian lens but lots of nice insights.

This also reminds me of Emanuel Swedenborg. I had heard of him for years and just wasn't interested - it seemed there was a lot of zealotry among the modern followers that kind of turned me off. As I have actually studied a bit of his stuff, he seems to be a fascinating character with a lot to offer, but I am still at supper introductory level.

Rose Nier Babalonia
captain of 100

Original_Intent wrote: May 19th, 2024, 11:11 am
Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: May 19th, 2024, 10:21 am

Thank you for your kind words, kindred spirit. I just noticed that kindred contains the word kind for the first time in my 60 years of this life.

Blavatsky the only exposure that I have had is "The Secret Doctrine" so if you know who Blavatsky is, I am sure you are familiar.
Manly P Hall I have listened to dozens if not hundreds of hours of his lectures on YouTube. I would say his stuff ranges from pretty good to mind blowing. I remember specifically a lecture on magic powers and why we should not use them. Some excellent cautions in that lecture that any would-be magician should consider long and hard. I would recommend just scouring YouTube and listening to titles that draw your attention, he is absolutely the most well-read lecturer on esoterica of the 20th century. He has a book on secret societies that he wrote as a pretty young man - I don't recall the title, but he definitely did his homework. Initiates of the Flame is very good. I simply don't think you can go wrong reading his work with a discerning spirit. He is an unapologetic occultist, but so few understand what occult means and how and why a good Christian should study the occult. MPH himself sprinkles his lectures with respect and I would say worship of Jesus Christ in his lectures, and really brings out the principles of eternity that I believe the vast majority of the pious simply miss.

Rudolph Steiner, most that I know of him are from videos that have been posted here. He is definitely interesting and I don't even know how to describe his work, There is vast amounts of his stuff that lands very well for me, and I would say he tries to approach his subjects with a more orthodox Christian lens but lots of nice insights.

This also reminds me of Emanuel Swedenborg. I had heard of him for years and just wasn't interested - it seemed there was a lot of zealotry among the modern followers that kind of turned me off. As I have actually studied a bit of his stuff, he seems to be a fascinating character with a lot to offer, but I am still at supper introductory level.
I believe you are referring to Hall's Magnum Opus titled Secret Teachings of All Ages. I am acquainted with him as well. He did a great service to mankind. Some believe he was murdered for his income.

I haven't read much of Swedenborg but shall in do time. Other great prophets or writers I would recommend are.

William Blake. James Joyce. And Carl Jung works. Robert Anton Wilson was also brilliant.

Concerning my beliefs. I look at Christianity and most all religions are equal. I view them through a spiritual symbolic as well as jungian lens. I consider all prophetic text to be small pieces of a much great whole. To which we as mortals have the privilege to solve.