By the way I don’t believe in Michael Sherwin

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: By the way I don’t believe in Michael Sherwin

Post by nightlight »

Michael Sherwin wrote: May 18th, 2024, 10:10 pm I have declared that Christ has come in the flesh many times just exactly how Jesus declared it.

JOHN
14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

How many times have I used this passage? Anyone? It's more than I can count! Someone is not paying attention.
Declare all you want...lol it changes nothing

" It's not Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!!"

Hey Mike, what is the difference between you and Jesus Christ of Nazareth? 😀

tacocat
captain of 100

Post by tacocat »

Enoch wrote: April 13th, 2023, 2:14 pm
abijah wrote: April 13th, 2023, 12:37 pm I don't agree with sherwin either nor do I think he's the davidic servant but I do think he has a spiritual gift for gleaning certain facts about things not commonly understood, and sometimes his insights "ring true" on a certain level. Amonhi less so. Though it's possible I just find sherwin more amusing, he has a certain style ive come to find funny and endearing in a way.
Interesting I find many of Amonhis/elliaison writings to be very spirit filled, logical and loving.
I too have learned a lot of good insights from the elliaisons, but be cautious about their view that a person who has had the baptism of fire cannot sin. This can get you into trouble, thinking that you can do whatever you want and the atonement will just cover it. D&C 132:26 is often cited to support this view, yet it is contradictory to many other scriptures.

I don't want anyone to fall into the trap of treating the grace of Jesus Christ like a get out of jail free card because of a false doctrine in an untrustworthy chapter claiming to be a revelation.

Also, I like Iron Maiden too.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 18th, 2024, 8:41 pm
Enoch wrote: May 18th, 2024, 8:30 pm
John Tavner wrote: May 18th, 2024, 5:02 pm

I'm curious as to what you mean by the "power" of God in them? Do they change your life? Make you more Christ-like? Cause you to grow in relationship with God? Have you experienced giftings of the Holy Spirit? Do you know God better now than you did before? Are you in a state of rejoicing because of the Love God has for you?

Or is it just a feeling? That it seems convincing almost as if in a dream?
There is truth-light, in his words, they give me understanding and insight. They do change my life, they give me knowledge of why I am here and what I am to do, of what the Savior Jesus Christ did, they open up Bible, they help me understand how God works. They bring me joy, wisdom, I feel the Savior’s love in Michael. I am rejoicing I have waited for this day, so very long. I couldn’t keep it back. The Spirit had to constrain me, and when it finally told me to proclaim it, I wished I could have sounded it to the whole world and shaken all eternity - I cannot deny it, he is the Christ
Ok what changes have you experienced. So far you've told me your feelings. Feelings are sensual, carnal, and deceptive. How are you a better person because of MS's comments. Is your reason why your here to proclaim MS? Because if so, then again, that same deceptive Spirit that got you last time is here again- because your purpose on earth isn't to make that declaration. What did you learn from the Bible you didn't before hand? What is it that MS has declared that shows you better how God works? You've given me vague assertions, I want to hear actual facts and changes to your life. Right now you've given me the mormon equivalent of a testimony in testimony meaning- a lot of words with little substance. Give me substance.
As you know I have been away from God for a while. I went away from him because I was experiencing so many painful things at the time I had left, emotional and physical things.

I was contacted by Valo and started communicating with him, he gave me a small witness of Michaels words. At that point in time I was open to hearing and listening.

On my own then I started researching and Michaels posts. The more I did it the more I couldn’t put them down. Night after night they kept me in awe. I kept pondering and pondering, and at one point it was given to me, the Spirit came down, testified to me that he was the chosen vessel of the Lord. That was yesterday, I couldn’t hold back the power of God took over and my spirit was spoken to by The Spirit and then I knew.

God’s gifts manifest in different ways I have my own. I have been given the ability to feel, to feel what others states of being are, in a deeper level and see into them. I also have Gods Spirit when it choses to come down upon me.

As to my on a human level, I am not as smart as you, as logical as you, or as knowledgable of the scriptures as many as you are.

But I have a child like spirit, and that helps to not see things as a full grown hardened adult does.

It so hard to communicate just with writing, but I have been brought back to God, and have been given understanding of Bible scripture and its true meaning, as well as feeling God’s love and this bringing me back to wanting to change and be like the Savior Jesus Christ.

Now you can believe or not that is your choice of course. But I must testify of happened to me, cause God has so commanded me to do.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 18th, 2024, 5:02 pm

I'm curious as to what you mean by the "power" of God in them? Do they change your life? Make you more Christ-like? Cause you to grow in relationship with God? Have you experienced giftings of the Holy Spirit? Do you know God better now than you did before? Are you in a state of rejoicing because of the Love God has for you?

Or is it just a feeling? That it seems convincing almost as if in a dream?
There is truth-light, in his words, they give me understanding and insight. They do change my life, they give me knowledge of why I am here and what I am to do, of what the Savior Jesus Christ did, they open up Bible, they help me understand how God works. They bring me joy, wisdom, I feel the Savior’s love in Michael. I am rejoicing I have waited for this day, so very long. I couldn’t keep it back. The Spirit had to constrain me, and when it finally told me to proclaim it, I wished I could have sounded it to the whole world and shaken all eternity - I cannot deny it, he is the Christ
Ok what changes have you experienced. So far you've told me your feelings. Feelings are sensual, carnal, and deceptive. How are you a better person because of MS's comments. Is your reason why your here to proclaim MS? Because if so, then again, that same deceptive Spirit that got you last time is here again- because your purpose on earth isn't to make that declaration. What did you learn from the Bible you didn't before hand? What is it that MS has declared that shows you better how God works? You've given me vague assertions, I want to hear actual facts and changes to your life. Right now you've given me the mormon equivalent of a testimony in testimony meaning- a lot of words with little substance. Give me substance.
Feelings have their place and are valuable communication tools. As much as they can be deceptive, thoughts can be deceptive as well. Logical thinking can lead us to false things as well as true things.

Sadness communicates a sense of loss. Anger communicates a sense of unfairness. Boredom means I need challenge/change. Feeling guilty means you have been unfair to someone, Feeling shame you have been unfair to yourself.

Lets say this situation, your wife tells you how does she look in a particular dress. If you know your wife is overweight, or any other descriptor here, in her older years etc and definitely doesn’t shine as she has in her past, and only use factual information in front of you, you could say something harsh to her because logically it is what it is — but then you would hurt her.

I have heard from various dudes here make that claim that feeling are bad and must be done away with or close to that. Feeling are data points, they provide information to us.

Both are needed thoughts and feeling both can provide a rich experience and needed information. Women use them all the time to heal and bless themselves and others with empathy.

We shouldn't have those things war against each other. We should use both as data to have greater understanding of our human experience.
Last edited by Enoch on May 21st, 2024, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

MikeMaillet wrote: May 19th, 2024, 5:25 am
Bronco73idi wrote: April 14th, 2023, 6:42 pm
Enoch wrote: April 14th, 2023, 3:39 pm
Cool bro...
Is this sarcastic? If I said “Cool bro” with three periods it would be sarcastic.
Is it a cool bro or is it cool, bro?

Mike

It’s cool, bro 😎
Attachments
IMG_4610.jpeg
IMG_4610.jpeg (141.5 KiB) Viewed 335 times

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 19th, 2024, 1:59 pm

As you know I have been away from God for a while. I went away from him because I was experiencing so many painful things at the time I had left, emotional and physical things.

I was contacted by Valo and started communicating with him, he gave me a small witness of Michaels words. At that point in time I was open to hearing and listening.

On my own then I started researching and Michaels posts. The more I did it the more I couldn’t put them down. Night after night they kept me in awe. I kept pondering and pondering, and at one point it was given to me, the Spirit came down, testified to me that he was the chosen vessel of the Lord. That was yesterday, I couldn’t hold back the power of God took over and my spirit was spoken to by The Spirit and then I knew.

God’s gifts manifest in different ways I have my own. I have been given the ability to feel, to feel what others states of being are, in a deeper level and see into them. I also have Gods Spirit when it choses to come down upon me.

As to my on a human level, I am not as smart as you, as logical as you, or as knowledgable of the scriptures as many as you are.

But I have a child like spirit, and that helps to not see things as a full grown hardened adult does.

It so hard to communicate just with writing, but I have been brought back to God, and have been given understanding of Bible scripture and its true meaning, as well as feeling God’s love and this bringing me back to wanting to change and be like the Savior Jesus Christ.

Now you can believe or not that is your choice of course. But I must testify of happened to me, cause God has so commanded me to do.
I believe you believe it was God. This isn't a comparison so there is no need to compare. God can lift up from stones anything.
Consider this though John mentions there are three groups of people in the church- little children, young men, and Fathers. LIttle children have been forgiven, but still haven't overcome the evil one, Young men have overcome the evil one, and Fathers have come to know Him from the Beginning. Jesus speaks of the deception of evil ones and how they cause children to stumble. Your zeal and passion for God is amazing- rather than focusing on the DS though, I would posit for you to focus on just know Jesus Christ. For knowing the Father is eternal life, and His Son Jesus Christ whom He has sent.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 19th, 2024, 2:05 pm

Feelings have their place and are valuable communication tools. As much as they can be deceptive, thoughts can be deceptive as well. Logical thinking can lead us to false things as well as true things.

Sadness communicates a sense of loss. Anger communicates a sense of unfairness. Boredom means I need challenge/change. Feeling guilty means you have been unfair to someone, Feeling shame you have been unfair to yourself.

Lets say this situation, your wife tells you how does she look in a particular dress. If you know your wife is overweight, or any other descriptor here, in her older years etc and definitely doesn’t shine as she has in her past, and only use factual information in front of you, you could say something harsh to her because logically it is what it is — but then you would hurt her.

I have heard from various dudes here make that claim that feeling are bad and must be done away with or close to that. Feeling are data points, they provide information to us.

Both are needed thoughts and feeling both can provide a rich experience and needed information. Women use them all the time to heal and bless themselves and others with empathy.

We should have those things war against each other. We should use both as data to have greater understanding of our human experience.
Feelings are great servants, but terrible masters.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 20th, 2024, 7:10 am

We shouldn't have those things war against each other. We should use both as data to have greater understanding of our human experience.
I agree, that's why we understand their purpose and use and train ourselves to process them.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 20th, 2024, 7:09 am

I believe you believe it was God. This isn't a comparison so there is no need to compare. God can lift up from stones anything.
Consider this though John mentions there are three groups of people in the church- little children, young men, and Fathers. LIttle children have been forgiven, but still haven't overcome the evil one, Young men have overcome the evil one, and Fathers have come to know Him from the Beginning. Jesus speaks of the deception of evil ones and how they cause children to stumble. Your zeal and passion for God is amazing- rather than focusing on the DS though, I would posit for you to focus on just know Jesus Christ. For knowing the Father is eternal life, and His Son Jesus Christ whom He has sent.
This can be said about any one here and any thing they have declared, or shared or taught.
I believe you believe it was God.
Who are the little ones in this forum, that are stumbling that you, need to watch for and help? Do they know that you are trying to protect and help them, do they think of themselves as needing this help and protection?

From my experience here most people here are hardened into their own beliefs and ideas, very independent, and knowledgeable of the scriptures, they are not easily persuaded by most things.

What knowledge do you have of my relationship with God or Jesus Christ of how or where it stands?

I'm not "focused' on the DS - which concept I know little about- Just like when we read the Bible reading Matthew, Luke etc doesn't mean we are focused on them, we focus on the doctrine that the Spirit testifies to us given in their words which guides us to God.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 20th, 2024, 11:19 am

This can be said about any one here and any thing they have declared, or shared or taught.
Who are the little ones in this forum, that are stumbling that you, need to watch for and help? Do they know that you are trying to protect and help them, do they think of themselves as needing this help and protection?

From my experience here most people here are hardened into their own beliefs and ideas, very independent, and knowledgeable of the scriptures, they are not easily persuaded by most things.

What knowledge do you have of my relationship with God or Jesus Christ of how or where it stands?

I'm not "focused' on the DS - which concept I know little about- Just like when we read the Bible reading Matthew, Luke etc doesn't mean we are focused on them, we focus on the doctrine that the Spirit testifies to us given in their words which guides us to God.
Ask yourself this : How often have you/I been blown about by winds of doctrine...?
Seems odd to declare something about MS then if you know little about it and have yet to declare what specifically has changed in your life because of it- all you've said is greater light. So many people say things like that it is an emotional response to a rational question.

Don't twist my words. You are doing the same thing MS did.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:19 am

I agree, that's why we understand their purpose and use and train ourselves to process them.
Feelings can also be deceptive- they don't always need to be processed, sometimes it is the flesh crying out against truth and they need to be rejected. The Lord taught me that once.

Faith is not feelings. Nor should feelings determine faith.

In regards to the situation of my wife. If she asked me that question. I would tell her to not ask me the question if she doesn't want truth. The point isn't to speak harshly it is to speak truth in love. One thing I've grown up with and learned is "Don't ask questions that you don't want the answer to." I don't like to compromise myself and lie though, regardless of what is asked if the Spirit of Truth dwells in me, then how can I speak untruth?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 20th, 2024, 6:00 pm

Ask yourself this : How often have you/I been blown about by winds of doctrine...?
Seems odd to declare something about MS then if you know little about it and have yet to declare what specifically has changed in your life because of it- all you've said is greater light. So many people say things like that it is an emotional response to a rational question.

I can say the same about you -
How often have you/I been blown about by winds of doctrine...?
Among us who has complete knowledge of truth --- no one, so you, as well as me, and most likely everyone else in this forum have been blown about by winds of doctrine... If having a connection to the heavens wasn't frought with challenges and disappointments -- we'd be different as a people, but we are not, all of us struggle including you.

I remember coming here, when I left the LDS church, and hearing people still champion the church with all their souls, I left for a while and came back, then people were considering more that the church may not be all that they thought it was..

No there are things, the Spirit tells us, that we have little to no knowledge about, that's the idea of the seed of faith growing slowly, imperfect knowledge till faith is gone and the knowledge becomes perfect... Do you have perfect knowledge of the Savior... I doubt most if any do...
Seems odd to declare something about MS then if you know little about it..
I told you how it has helped me and what it has done for me. If you don't want to accept it or want to interpret it in your own way that's you.

You' re a person that doesn't seem to understand or value emotions, feelings or how they communicate, so you couldn't accept that God could possible communicate through them.
yet to declare what specifically has changed in your life because of it- all you've said is greater light. So many people say things like that it is an emotional response to a rational question.
Where did I twist your words?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 20th, 2024, 6:02 pm
Enoch wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:19 am

Feelings can also be deceptive- they don't always need to be processed, sometimes it is the flesh crying out against truth and they need to be rejected. The Lord taught me that once.

In regards to the situation of my wife. If she asked me that question. I would tell her to not ask me the question if she doesn't want truth. The point isn't to speak harshly it is to speak truth in love. One thing I've grown up with and learned is "Don't ask questions that you don't want the answer to." I don't like to compromise myself and lie though, regardless of what is asked if the Spirit of Truth dwells in me, then how can I speak untruth?
I agreed with you that feelings can lead to deception, - if our interpretation of their message is wrong. I never said they always need to be processed, and this depends on the person and situation and the gifts that God has given them...

Give me an example of this -
it is the flesh crying out against truth and they need to be rejected
I have never said faith is feelings, neither that feelings determine faith -
If that is how you would answer you're wife than you don't understand --- I see that as lack of some awareness

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 20th, 2024, 11:57 pm

Among us who has complete knowledge of truth --- no one, so you, as well as me, and most likely everyone else in this forum have been blown about by winds of doctrine... If having a connection to the heavens wasn't frought with challenges and disappointments -- we'd be different as a people, but we are not, all of us struggle including you.

I remember coming here, when I left the LDS church, and hearing people still champion the church with all their souls, I left for a while and came back, then people were considering more that the church may not be all that they thought it was..

No there are things, the Spirit tells us, that we have little to no knowledge about, that's the idea of the seed of faith growing slowly, imperfect knowledge till faith is gone and the knowledge becomes perfect... Do you have perfect knowledge of the Savior... I doubt most if any do...
I told you how it has helped me and what it has done for me. If you don't want to accept it or want to interpret it in your own way that's you.

You' re a person that doesn't seem to understand or value emotions, feelings or how they communicate, so you couldn't accept that God could possible communicate through them.
yet to declare what specifically has changed in your life because of it- all you've said is greater light. So many people say things like that it is an emotional response to a rational question.
You didn't tell me what changes you've experienced in your life though. You told me your feelings about it. I want to know how you perceive things differently. Manifestations are a dime a dozen- it is actual hard changes to the way you live that I care about- that is a testimony, that is a witness. What Spiritual gifting have you seen an increase of? I want to know how you live your life differently. I want to know what actual internal change has occurred to your life because of this "revelation" because if there wasn't a long lasting changing and you're just riding high on your feelings- it wasn't from God. What is your actual witness in life. How do you manifest the love of God to others better now? How do you have more peace in your salvation of the Lord and how does that affect those around you? How much more joy do you have because you are saved by the Lord and desire to share that with others- and is it lasting- are you in constant joy of the Lord's love for your and for those around you?

God doesn't communicate through emotions- emotions are affected by what God has communicated through light and understanding. Literally God spoke to me and told me that once, because I used to follow my emotions all the time. One time I had a lot of what some would call Joy, I was thanking God for that feeling and He told me "That isn't from me." I was shocked. In another instance I was feeling depressed and asking why I felt a certain way for weeks on end, God spoke to me in the end and said "Why would I give you a feeling of despair or depression and not tell you what you did wrong?" Later I learned He doesn't even give feelings of despair. There isn't one scripture that declares the Spirit communicates (COMMUNICATES) through feelings- the closest you find is in Galations, but in context when compared to fruits of the flesh you can see it is not emotional it is a way of life. Spirit may give you a hug and tell you that God loves you, so you feel good. The SPirit may tell you truth, so might feel a certain way- the truth though is not the feeling it is what was communicated- but even then, you have to be careful it follows patterns and the will of God- scripture helps us know truth. By two or three witnesses all things shall be established. People watch disney movies all the time and "feel" Good. There is a way to manipulate emotion so one "feels" good and they might think it is true and holy- it is how same-sex relationships have become so powerful in peoples minds because their understanding of what love is, is twisted- it does'nt matter how "good" they feel about it. You might say, but it is called the Comforter! Yeah. It comforts you by speaking truth to your soul despite what is happening. You exercise faith in that truth and are at peace. The consequence of following the HOly Spirit. But hte fruits of the Spirit are.... Yes, they are fruits- meaning they produce and when they die, it produces more of that fruit. They are states of being, not moments in time.

For instance, a particular time when I was speaking to God and He told me that I was focusing more on defending myself than I was caring about hte indiidual- who had made some very egregious and false accusations against me, I rejoiced in the chastening, and thanked God for Fathering me and then sought to no longer seek my self-defense as I had, but rather seek the welfare of the person- really hearing what was going on. It changed the way I "defend" myself. I don't really need to all the time- I will clarify things, but for other readers sakes, not because I need to prove myself right or appear a certain way in their eyes. Sometimes I will let people believe what they want. It changes how I intereact with people all the time, I seek more for their welfare now than I did before. Less self, more God.

Yep, cause we were all children. Some though ahve grown so they don't get blown about by every wind of doctrine- because It is being established on the ROck of Jesus that keeps the winds and rains from taking down the house. Before hand I was established on the prophet, or upon the church, or any other thing. Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth is that Rock and the revelation of Him. Until that sinks in your soul you won't understand what i"m thinking and will always try to proclaim things without including Him. So I'm offering hte warning now, not in condemnation, not in anger, but for yourself so you aren't in pain when you discover what you declare isn't really true and then you will see taht God still loves you and tried to warn you- so you don't say or try as you did before to say something like "I'm just done with God for now." If you learn His voice you won't be deceived. Many of us have a zeal for God, but don't know His voice. God loves our zeal, but our passion and our emotions and false traditions often lead us to deep deception and prevents us from living up to our full identity in Christ.
Last edited by John Tavner on May 21st, 2024, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 21st, 2024, 8:49 am

You didn't tell me what changes you've experienced in your life though. You told me your feelings about it. I want to know how you perceive things differently. Manifestations are a dime a dozen- it is actual hard changes to the way you live that I care about- that is a testimony, that is a witness. What Spiritual gifting have you seen an increase of? I want to know how you live your life differently. I want to know what actual internal change has occurred to your life because of this "revelation" because if there wasn't a long lasting changing and you're just riding high on your feelings- it wasn't from God. What is your actual witness in life. How do you manifest the love of God to others better now? How do you have more peace in your salvation of the Lord and how does that affect those around you? How much more joy do you have because you are saved by the Lord and desire to share that with others- and is it lasting- are you in constant joy of the Lord's love for your and for those around you?

God doesn't communicate through emotions- emotions are affected by what God has communicated through light and understanding. Literally God spoke to me and told me that once, because I used to follow my emotions all the time. One time I had a lot of what some would call Joy, I was thanking God for that feeling and He told me "That isn't from me." I was shocked. In another instance I was feeling depressed and asking why I felt a certain way for weeks on end, God spoke to me in the end and said "Why would I give you a feeling of despair or depression and not tell you what you did wrong?" Later I learned He doesn't even give feelings of despair. There isn't one scripture that declares the Spirit communicates (COMMUNICATES) through feelings- the closest you find is in Galations, but in context when compared to fruits of the flesh you can see it is not emotional it is a way of life. Spirit may give you a hug and tell you that God loves you, so you feel good. The SPirit may tell you truth, so might feel a certain way- the truth though is not the feeling it is what was communicated- but even then, you have to be careful it follows patterns and the will of God- scripture helps us know truth. By two or three witnesses all things shall be established. People watch disney movies all the time and "feel" Good. There is a way to manipulate emotion so one "feels" good and they might think it is true and holy- it is how same-sex relationships have become so powerful in peoples minds because their understanding of what love is, is twisted- it does'nt matter how "good" they feel about it. You might say, but it is called the Comforter! Yeah. It comforts you by speaking truth to your soul despite what is happening. You exercise faith in that truth and are at peace. The consequence of following the HOly Spirit. But hte fruits of the Spirit are.... Yes, they are fruits- meaning they produce and when they die, it produces more of that fruit. They are states of being, not moments in time.

For instance, a particular time when I was speaking to God and He told me that I was focusing more on defending myself than I was caring about hte indiidual- who had made some very egregious and false accusations against me, I rejoiced in the chastening, and thanked God for Fathering me and then sought to no longer seek my self-defense as I had, but rather seek the welfare of the person- really hearing what was going on. It changed the way I "defend" myself. I don't really need to all the time- I will clarify things, but for other readers sakes, not because I need to prove myself right or appear a certain way in their eyes. Sometimes I will let people believe what they want. It changes how I intereact with people all the time, I seek more for their welfare now than I did before. Less self, more God.

Yep, cause we were all children. Some though ahve grown so they don't get blown about by every wind of doctrine- because It is being established on the ROck of Jesus that keeps the winds and rains from taking down the house. Before hand I was established on the prophet, or upon the church, or any other thing. Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth is that Rock and the revelation of Him. Until that sinks in your soul you won't understand what i"m thinking and will always try to proclaim things without including Him.
Let's agree to disagree. I don't see things like you, and you as well don't see them as I do. There is no discussion that can be had.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 21st, 2024, 8:59 am

Yep, cause we were all children. Some though ahve grown so they don't get blown about by every wind of doctrine- because It is being established on the ROck of Jesus that keeps the winds and rains from taking down the house. Before hand I was established on the prophet, or upon the church, or any other thing. Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth is that Rock and the revelation of Him. Until that sinks in your soul you won't understand what i"m thinking and will always try to proclaim things without including Him.
Let's agree to disagree. I don't see things like you, and you as well don't see them as I do. There is no discussion that can be had.
As a point, discussion often comes because of disagreement and because people disagree. Refusal to discuss because of differing points of views is where there is no discussion, but we can agree that we both disagree.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 21st, 2024, 9:01 am

As a point, discussion often comes because of disagreement and because people disagree. Refusal to discuss because of differing points of views is where there is no discussion, but we can agree that we both disagree.
To me a discussion is when people are willing to be open minded to look at a different point a view and be willing to change their mind. If either of them don't have an open mind, are unwilling to see the others point of view, and are just going to hold on to their beliefs, there is no more progress to be had in that interchange.

Like I said I have never seen any one open up scripture like Michael does, I felt as if I could be one of those disciples on the road to Emmaus and proclaim:

Luke 24

13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles[a] from Jerusalem. 14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. 15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them; 16 but they were kept from recognizing him.
31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

God has told me who Michael is, a vessel of the Lord - just reading his words my heart burns within me - that burning witness keeps happening over and over, again and again...

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Enoch wrote: May 21st, 2024, 9:30 am

To me a discussion is when people are willing to be open minded to look at a different point a view and be willing to change their mind. If either of them don't have an open mind, are unwilling to see the others point of view, and are just going to hold on to their beliefs, there is no more progress to be had in that interchange.

Like I said I have never seen any one open up scripture like Michael does, I felt as if I could be one of those disciples on the road to Emmaus and proclaim:

Luke 24

13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles[a] from Jerusalem. 14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. 15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them; 16 but they were kept from recognizing him.
31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

God has told me who Michael is, a vessel of the Lord - just reading his words my heart burns within me - that burning witness keeps happening over and over, again and again...
Yeah... I can guarantee you that you don't know the scriptures as well as the guys on the road to emmaeus. So they can't really be opened up unto you- MS doesn't even know them, unlike Jesus Christ. He uses Chat GPT. If you really knew the Old Testament or New Testament, maybe that would be a claim worth making, but that is like walking in to Mcdonalds, seeing icecream and being like I see all the flavors now! Unbeknownst to you there is baskin Robbins, Kroger, Publix, ColdStone etc, any italian Gelato place etc... all that you have no idea about, but because someone said something that seemed to make sense once, It was "opened up unto you." Time will tell though, if it doesn't produce fruit- and I don't think it will, then the truth will be demonstrated to you. I bid you adieu, feel free to have the last word! and I sincerely pray that God bless you!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John Tavner wrote: May 21st, 2024, 9:53 am
Enoch wrote: May 21st, 2024, 9:30 am

Luke 24

Yeah... I can guarantee you that you don't know the scriptures as well as the guys on the road to emmaeus. So they can't really be opened up unto you- MS doesn't even know them, unlike Jesus Christ. He uses Chat GPT. If you really knew the Old Testament or New Testament, maybe that would be a claim worth making, but that is like walking in to Mcdonalds, seeing icecream and being like I see all the flavors now! Unbeknownst to you there is baskin Robbins, Kroger, Publix, ColdStone etc, any italian Gelato place etc... all that you have no idea about, but because someone said something that seemed to make sense once, It was "opened up unto you." Time will tell though, if it doesn't produce fruit- and I don't think it will, then the truth will be demonstrated to you. I bid you adieu, feel free to have the last word! and I sincerely pray that God bless you!
Let's see if you can keep your word.

You have no idea, what I have gone though or what I know.

I can say it again and again, but you will not believe. You are holding hard onto your beliefs.

There is nothing more to say, because what I testify of infuriates you.

But again Michael is the servant of God, the Christ will indwell him, and I see a greater portion of Christ's spirit in him, than in anyone else I have ever met. My spirit jumped inside me when it realized it was him, whom I have been looking for a long, long time.

As Jesus words and how he opened up scripture, caused a burning of the Spirit, in the hearts of the disciples. So to, do Michaels words cause a burning of the Spirit in my heart.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Is ChatGPT indwelt by the Godhead? Asking for a friend.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Neither do I.
In fact I suspect Michael Sherwin doesn't believe in Michael Sherwin either.

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

I feel an M Night Shyamalan plot twist coming on where we find out that Enoch and MS are actually the same person.

On another note. Why hasn’t a OMAS contender reality show happened yet?

The runners up would be
Denny Snuffleupagus
Philywanka
Chaddy boy (filming from prison of course)
Julia Row row row your sinking boat
Michael SherWin lose or draw
Anyone else?

My money’s on PhilyWanka. I don’t think anyone will be able to compete with his radio voice. Also, I may be a little bias due to my addiction of single origin dark chocolate!
Attachments
IMG_3242.jpeg
IMG_3242.jpeg (911 KiB) Viewed 111 times

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Niemand wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 3:25 am Is ChatGPT indwelt by the Godhead? Asking for a friend.
Do snide remarks come from Christ?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

IcedKoffee wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 9:20 am I feel an M Night Shyamalan plot twist coming on where we find out that Enoch and MS are actually the same person.

On another note. Why hasn’t a OMAS contender reality show happened yet?

The runners up would be
Denny Snuffleupagus
Philywanka
Chaddy boy (filming from prison of course)
Julia Row row row your sinking boat
Michael SherWin lose or draw
Anyone else?

My money’s on PhilyWanka. I don’t think anyone will be able to compete with his radio voice. Also, I may be a little bias due to my addiction of single origin dark chocolate!
Nope not the same person -

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Robin Hood wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 7:22 am Neither do I.
In fact I suspect Michael Sherwin doesn't believe in Michael Sherwin either.
Clarify neither do you what?