Why did Jason leave?

Discuss political news items / current events.
loveoneanother
captain of 50

Why did Jason leave?

Post by loveoneanother »

Sorry but I couldn't find anywhere on the threads that say WHY Jason was leaving the board, ???? Sure will miss his contributions!!!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why did Jason leave?

Post by Col. Flagg »

It was certainly odd bathsheeba... one day, he just abruptly announced he was going away for a while and that was all we got. He is former military - hope he wasn't being watched in any way or monitored, you know, as a whistleblower. He had some pretty insightful knowledge about a lot of things from his experiences in the armed forces and he was certainly open and candid with the truth and what he knew, especially RE geo-political operations, 9/11, the 'wars' in Iraq/Afghanistan, etc. Hope he is OK. He only lives about 5 miles from me too.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Perhaps he is still reading? His input was welcomed and helpful to me personally, I miss the guy.

9/11 is only 3 days away. I'm afraid I won't be quite ready if something happens again that day.
(Not saying that it will. or won't.)

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

I'm pretty sure it has to do with updating his own website. Most recently he has added a reading list there;

http://yophat.blogspot.com/

Post by Like »

bathsheeba wrote:Sorry but I couldn't find anywhere on the threads that say WHY Jason was leaving the board, ???? Sure will miss his contributions!!!
I am very sad about this. He had some good wisdom and I always enjoyed reading his post. I hope he blips on the radar from time to time and checks in with us and let us know what he has been up to.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Several reasons:

1) Spiritually feel prompted that its time to go. In terms of adding value....other than a day by day break down of the daily news showing the daily fulfillment of prophecy....which people can access themselves if they so desire....I don't have much to add. Everything that needed to be said has been said multiple times over and is readily accessible by anyone who desires to know.

2) I feel very strongly that our course is locked in and the only way the strongholds of the Gadiantons will be broken is by the pouring out of the judgments of God (watch the videos at the end of the Blipits posts for the past several weeks). Amalickiah sits in the judgment seat. One can cast a javelin into his heart but another will quickly rise up to take his place.....and there is a long long line of those who desire to rule and reign with blood and horror. Since cutting off their heads isn't a realistic option at this point in time....the only other effective course is missionary work (trying to cause a change of heart) which ultimately destroyed the Gadiantons among the Lamanites. While that's possible.....I'm not holding my breath.....and am preparing for the fall out from the judgments of God being poured out among the people. That said, missionary work with my neighbors is still my primary focus.

3) I think the government (PTB) will really start to flex their muscles over the next 6 to 12 months in terms of exercising power and authority over the people.....and it won't do much good to tweak the tail of the beast at this point.....not to mention my accountability and stewardship for the well being of my wife and six children 8 and under. I won't do them any good by asking for trouble - i.e. putting myself on all the lists that are currently being developed (and all the corresponding fallout that may include).

4) We are going to be in the deflationary environment right up until the bitter end (which imo fwiw will occur very rapidly). That being the case the guys with the printing press will continue to gain more and more power as everyone begs for dollars. If you care to understand the scope of power.....find out how many countries in the world don't have a central bank that isn't tied to the central bank of central banks - the BIS. Might also research who the PRIVATE shareholders of those banks happen to be.

There is NO political savior! There is no perfect hedge (i.e. gold). They will have ultimate power until the powers of heaven put an end to it....which they will in the appointed time. And when that time comes, as mentioned earlier, I think the transition will be very rapid. I can't see us living in a Mad Max world for years (or decades as some believe) when we have a city and a righteous empire to build (not to mention temple work 24/7 along with preparing for and preaching the gospel to the heathen nations). When Jesus came to America the change took place over 3 days. I have no idea (or divine inspiration) on the length of time this change will take.....but my gut feeling is it will be fast.

5) I'm extremely fascinated and have been studying at length the material AngelPalmoni has presented (he's not the source of the material but merely a messenger). So far (but I'm no scriptorian or expert) I have not been able to find an error or mistake in the man's interpretation of the times. While the man is no prophet (or anything even related or similar nature), he has obviously put a tremendous amount of effort and time into scripture study....AND has cautiously created an output (scrolls) to disseminate or showcase the result of his studies. They are one man's interpretation....take it for whatever you think its worth.

I recently got Scroll Appendix J printed out and its over 25 ft long. I'm in the midst of running them by several friends of mine including a couple former stake presidents (all scriptorians and much smarter than I when it comes to the scriptures)....one of which has gotten up at 3:30 am to study the scriptures for an hour or two every morning since he returned from his mission (multiple decades ago)......so anyways time will tell the story on that aspect for better or worse. My point though, sorry for the ramble, is that my perspective or forecast of the economic future nearly mirrors this scriptural forecast....hence my fascination and interest.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and a few here have found the material offensive or disruptive to their belief systems....or what they feel is at odds with their interpretation of the signs and prophesies. To each their own. When we spend umpteen posts arguing about what President Hinckley meant by his declaration on the prophesy of Joel that Saturday morning session following 9/11.....it brings to mind several similar instances in the Book of Mormon where people argued back and forth about doctrine when they should have been turning to the Lord to get their own inspiration. At the end of the day we each have to figure out where we stand and we are ultimately accountable for our own progress and learning.....and our only limit is ourselves......but I'm preaching in the mirror now as I've been one to go back and forth over things.

Anyways my soapbox is creaking and groaning under my weight. We live in exciting and dynamic times....the fulfillment of prophecy and the end of times! Its been a pleasure bantering with everyone on here. Hat's off to the hero's like Steve Jones who stand tall and call it like they see it! Thank you to all those that sacrifice their time in efforts to awaken and educate others! My deepest apologies to any I may have offended at one time or another by strongly voicing my opinions! Wish everyone the absolute best and Godspeed in building the kingdom!!!

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

Post by armedtotheteeth »

Thanks Jason, you will be missed. Take care and best of luck. See you in Zion.

mattctr
captain of 100

Post by mattctr »

Thanks Jason!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Jason wrote:Several reasons:

[snip] If you care to understand the scope of power.....find out how many countries in the world don't have a central bank that isn't tied to the central bank of central banks - the BIS. Might also research who the PRIVATE shareholders of those banks happen to be.

... When Jesus came to America the change took place over 3 days. I have no idea (or divine inspiration) on the length of time this change will take.....but my gut feeling is it will be fast.

5) I'm extremely fascinated and have been studying at length the material AngelPalmoni has presented (he's not the source of the material but merely a messenger). So far (but I'm no scriptorian or expert) I have not been able to find an error or mistake in the man's interpretation of the times. While the man is no prophet (or anything even related or similar nature), he has obviously put a tremendous amount of effort and time into scripture study....AND has cautiously created an output (scrolls) to disseminate or showcase the result of his studies. They are one man's interpretation....take it for whatever you think its worth.

I recently got Scroll Appendix J printed out and its over 25 ft long. I'm in the midst of running them by several friends of mine including a couple former stake presidents (all scriptorians and much smarter than I when it comes to the scriptures)....one of which has gotten up at 3:30 am to study the scriptures for an hour or two every morning since he returned from his mission (multiple decades ago)......so anyways time will tell the story on that aspect for better or worse. My point though, sorry for the ramble, is that my perspective or forecast of the economic future nearly mirrors this scriptural forecast....hence my fascination and interest.

Anyways my soapbox is creaking and groaning under my weight. We live in exciting and dynamic times....the fulfillment of prophecy and the end of times! Its been a pleasure bantering with everyone on here. Hat's off to the hero's like Steve Jones who stand tall and call it like they see it! Thank you to all those that sacrifice their time in efforts to awaken and educate others! My deepest apologies to any I may have offended at one time or another by strongly voicing my opinions! Wish everyone the absolute best and Godspeed in building the kingdom!!!
Very kind -- we'll miss you. I hope to see you in Zion!

I may take a break from posting also -- with another 9/11 coming up...

If anyone can help -- what is "the BIS" and who are the private stockholders?

Who is this AngelPalmoni? URL? I must have missed that earlier.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

DrJones wrote:Perhaps he is still reading? His input was welcomed and helpful to me personally, I miss the guy.

9/11 is only 3 days away. I'm afraid I won't be quite ready if something happens again that day.
(Not saying that it will. or won't.)
I guess the Air Force is doing something special before their football game with BYU on Saturday in memory of 9/11... oh, if only they knew the truth. :? I wonder just how many in our military know the truth about that fateful day? Surely the top brass can't be that naive?
Last edited by Col. Flagg on September 8th, 2010, 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

DrJones wrote:
Jason wrote:Several reasons:

[snip] If you care to understand the scope of power.....find out how many countries in the world don't have a central bank that isn't tied to the central bank of central banks - the BIS. Might also research who the PRIVATE shareholders of those banks happen to be.

... When Jesus came to America the change took place over 3 days. I have no idea (or divine inspiration) on the length of time this change will take.....but my gut feeling is it will be fast.

Very kind -- we'll miss you. I hope to see you in Zion!

I may take a break from posting also -- with another 9/11 coming up...

If anyone can help -- what is "the BIS" and who are the private stockholders?

Who is this AngelPalmoni? URL? I must have missed that earlier.
Steve, the BIS is the Bank of International Settlements... it is widely held that they actually have the most power of any bank on the planet. I think it goes something like this: BIS-----> IMF------> Bank of England------> Fed
Last edited by Col. Flagg on September 8th, 2010, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Bank for International Settlements is BIS
http://www.bis.org/

AngelPalmoni has been busy online in a number of places, but this is the timeline page;
http://web.me.com/angelpalmoni/Angel_Pa ... _Time.html

loveoneanother
captain of 50

Post by loveoneanother »

If the tears will stop streaming, I just want to thank you Jason for taking the time to help people like me that have very little free time to search for the real news. I can't explain how much good your inspiration and post have done for me and will benifit those in my care. One has to SEE what is coming before one can DUCK.......my best wishes to you and yours, may the Lord protect his sheep.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Good Luck Jason. You brought many issues I hadn't heard of before to my attention and I appreciate that.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

You will be back!

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

I will miss you Jason and wish you and yours the best.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

God bless you and your family....come back anytime!

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I will miss your insight, but understand perfectly the need for increasing caution.

tlove
captain of 50

Post by tlove »

As mentioned in a different thread,
Jason, you will be sorely missed! :(

Thanks for all your hard work, wisdom,
sense of humor, and your tireless work
of warning & informing. Specially when
it came out of a firehose! :P

God Bless you & your family!
Hope to meet them all in Zion!
:wink: tlove

haddomr
captain of 100

Post by haddomr »

Jason you are a kindred spirit. God bless you and thanks for showing me the world around us. I enjoyed your financial savy and it helped me and my colleagues. So many of your articles were shared with others. Good luck in your endeavors.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Come back soon! And often! :-)

Squally
captain of 1,000

Post by Squally »

Jason you have shared some very important insights and information here that have been of great benefit to me. Thanks for all your effort to inform. I have learned things from your blipits and many other posts things that I didn't know I didn't know.

You'll come back when you have the time I hope.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I hear Mark is selling candles for half off to those who don't have one for Jasons vigil 8)
vigil.jpg
vigil.jpg (3.55 KiB) Viewed 1755 times

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

shadow wrote:I hear Mark is selling candles for half off to those who don't have one for Jasons vigil 8)
vigil.jpg
Where is that old buzzard anyway? I noticed he popped in earlier in the week and posted, then disappeared. :? As much as his 9/11 truth skepticism irritates me, I like Mark a lot... he's always level-headed, spiritual and has a good sense of humor. :D

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Col. Flagg wrote:Where is that old buzzard anyway?
He started a church in Florida that promotes burning the koran :shock:
He's in deep do do but he did find a friend in Mosby who is by his side defending his right to burn those books :P