70% chance Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow the same person

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
InTheKnow
captain of 50

70% chance Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow the same person

Post by InTheKnow »

You
Following are two post that I will give one at a time. Please refrain from commenting on the first post until after I enter the second post. What I want you to do is give a percentage probability that Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow are the same person.
ChatGPT
Got it! Please go ahead and provide the first post.

Michael Sherwin wrote: ↑December 4th, 2019, 10:01 am
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

From "gluing" these two passages together it becomes one precept instead of two seperate precepts. The precept it becomes when glued together is that there is one set of keys and that the leader of the church has them. But is it correct to glue them together? Keys are used to bind and loose locks. The kingdom of heaven is either bound or loosed to each of us. It has nothing to do with the leadership of the church. We each can have our own personal set of keys or not have them.

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

This applies to everyone, not just to the leader of the church. Each of us cannot have Matthew 18:18 apply to us if we do not have the keys. Only if each of us has their own set of keys does it matter what we do on earth. A person without the keys cannot affect in anyway his standing in heaven. That is because without a set of keys we have no standing, no part, in heaven.

2John 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2John 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

This is one of the keys. The truth must dwell within us.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Christ within us is one of the keys that we must have to open the doors of heaven so that we may come unto the Father.

2John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2John 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

The lady and her children that are the focus of these passages walked in truth. In other words they have the key of Christ. What they have "wrought" has been good. Having the key of Christ and abiding in the doctrine of Christ is what earns one the second key which is the Father. The first key, the key of the Son, we are born with. That key is passed down to us from Adam.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The breath of life that God breathed into Adam was the Christ Spirit. It was in the beginning this happened.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It was the Word that was breathed into Adam. Adam became a living soul because life was breathed into him and the life and light of man is the Christ Spirit. We are born with the Christ Spirit in us or we cannot live.

Psalm 22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

We are born with the key of the Son. We must earn, by having faith and living the doctrine of Christ, the key of the Father. The key of the Son comes with the baptism by water which is this life. The key of the Father comes with the baptism by fire. We cannot enter into the kingdom of God without the baptism by fire. The baptism by water, the key of the Son, and the baptism by fire, the key of the Father, are the two keys that unlock the doors of heaven to us.
I've been looking up post by MS. MS says being born of the water into this world is the baptism by water.
"We are born with the key of the Son. We must earn, by having faith and living the doctrine of Christ, the key of the Father. The key of the Son comes with the baptism by water which is this life. The key of the Father comes with the baptism by fire. We cannot enter into the kingdom of God without the baptism by fire. The baptism by water, the key of the Son, and the baptism by fire, the key of the Father, are the two keys that unlock the doors of heaven to us."
ChatGPT
Thanks for providing the first post. Please go ahead and provide the second one.

Just to clarify and not to contend. Starting from John 3:3

3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Is it not implied that one must be born in the first place to be able to be born again?

3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

It appears Nicodemus understood it that way in that he indicates the first birth.

3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus confirms that one must be born from a "watery womb" first before one can be born of the Spirt.

No mention of the word baptism. If baptism by water is not the same as a watery birth and baptism by water is a requirement to enter into the kingdom of heaven that is quite an omission on Jesus part?

In the following versus sequence is laid out with out a single mention of the word baptism. First a natural physical body (birth) and then a body of spirit (born again).

15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The bible says many times that we must be baptized, but only once, to enter into the kingdom of heaven. However, if the Christian understanding is correct and it is the baptism by water then they are wrong because without the baptism by fire no one will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

So the baptism by water that we do is only symbolic and since we can't put people in a tub of fire to baptize them we just combine the two in our symbolic ritual of baptism by water. Therefore if the baptism by fire is being born again into a body of spirt the baptism by water must be the birth from a watery womb.
These users thanked the author InTheKnow for the post:
ChatGPT
Thank you for providing both posts. Now, based on the content provided in both posts, let's assess the probability that Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow are the same person.

Given the similarity in writing style, content focus, and thematic interest in biblical interpretation, I would assign a 70% probability that Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow are the same person. The consistent use of biblical references and the depth of analysis in both posts suggest a strong alignment in perspectives and writing style. However, without further evidence or confirmation, it's challenging to ascertain with absolute certainty.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 70% chance Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow the same person

Post by Fred »

Michael has been in Outer Darkness long enough. I vote that we give him a pardon.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Fred wrote: April 14th, 2024, 8:45 pm Michael has been in Outer Darkness long enough. I vote that we give him a pardon.
This is not a democracy

BUT........

I'd vote him back if it was.

I'll make sure not to have him cause another earthquake tho

InTheKnow
captain of 50

Post by InTheKnow »

Fred wrote: April 14th, 2024, 8:45 pm Michael has been in Outer Darkness long enough. I vote that we give him a pardon.
Isn't Mike banned? Maybe you should make a poll.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

InTheKnow wrote: April 14th, 2024, 8:11 pm You
Following are two post that I will give one at a time. Please refrain from commenting on the first post until after I enter the second post. What I want you to do is give a percentage probability that Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow are the same person.
ChatGPT

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

From "gluing" these two passages together it becomes one precept instead of two seperate precepts. The precept it becomes when glued together is that there is one set of keys and that the leader of the church has them. But is it correct to glue them together? Keys are used to bind and loose locks. The kingdom of heaven is either bound or loosed to each of us. It has nothing to do with the leadership of the church. We each can have our own personal set of keys or not have them.

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

This applies to everyone, not just to the leader of the church. Each of us cannot have Matthew 18:18 apply to us if we do not have the keys. Only if each of us has their own set of keys does it matter what we do on earth. A person without the keys cannot affect in anyway his standing in heaven. That is because without a set of keys we have no standing, no part, in heaven.

2John 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2John 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

The Christ within us is one of the keys that we must have to open the doors of heaven so that we may come unto the Father.

2John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2John 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

The lady and her children that are the focus of these passages walked in truth. In other words they have the key of Christ. What they have "wrought" has been good. Having the key of Christ and abiding in the doctrine of Christ is what earns one the second key which is the Father. The first key, the key of the Son, we are born with. That key is passed down to us from Adam.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The breath of life that God breathed into Adam was the Christ Spirit. It was in the beginning this happened.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It was the Word that was breathed into Adam. Adam became a living soul because life was breathed into him and the life and light of man is the Christ Spirit. We are born with the Christ Spirit in us or we cannot live.

Psalm 22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

We are born with the key of the Son. We must earn, by having faith and living the doctrine of Christ, the key of the Father. The key of the Son comes with the baptism by water which is this life. The key of the Father comes with the baptism by fire. We cannot enter into the kingdom of God without the baptism by fire. The baptism by water, the key of the Son, and the baptism by fire, the key of the Father, are the two keys that unlock the doors of heaven to us.
I've been looking up post by MS. MS says being born of the water into this world is the baptism by water.
"We are born with the key of the Son. We must earn, by having faith and living the doctrine of Christ, the key of the Father. The key of the Son comes with the baptism by water which is this life. The key of the Father comes with the baptism by fire. We cannot enter into the kingdom of God without the baptism by fire. The baptism by water, the key of the Son, and the baptism by fire, the key of the Father, are the two keys that unlock the doors of heaven to us."
ChatGPT
Thanks for providing the first post. Please go ahead and provide the second one.

3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Is it not implied that one must be born in the first place to be able to be born again?

3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

It appears Nicodemus understood it that way in that he indicates the first birth.

3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus confirms that one must be born from a "watery womb" first before one can be born of the Spirt.

No mention of the word baptism. If baptism by water is not the same as a watery birth and baptism by water is a requirement to enter into the kingdom of heaven that is quite an omission on Jesus part?

In the following versus sequence is laid out with out a single mention of the word baptism. First a natural physical body (birth) and then a body of spirit (born again).

15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The bible says many times that we must be baptized, but only once, to enter into the kingdom of heaven. However, if the Christian understanding is correct and it is the baptism by water then they are wrong because without the baptism by fire no one will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

So the baptism by water that we do is only symbolic and since we can't put people in a tub of fire to baptize them we just combine the two in our symbolic ritual of baptism by water. Therefore if the baptism by fire is being born again into a body of spirt the baptism by water must be the birth from a watery womb.
ChatGPT
Thank you for providing both posts. Now, based on the content provided in both posts, let's assess the probability that Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow are the same person.

Given the similarity in writing style, content focus, and thematic interest in biblical interpretation, I would assign a 70% probability that Michael Sherwin and InTheKnow are the same person. The consistent use of biblical references and the depth of analysis in both posts suggest a strong alignment in perspectives and writing style. However, without further evidence or confirmation, it's challenging to ascertain with absolute certainty.
...oh, the suspense...wait...let me get some popcorn!...

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

InTheKnow wrote: April 14th, 2024, 8:11 pm You
ChatGPT

ChatGPT

ChatGPT

...good stuff, I like it...

...to your point regarding the conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus...we know Jesus always spoke to men at their own level of understanding...so he would speak in language that people could understand...

...Nicodemus was a Pharisee and master or teacher in Jerusalem...but what did he actually know?...

9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

...Nicodemus did not know what Jesus meant when He said a man must be born again...to Nicodemus this was a physical impossibility and shows the limited understanding that he had upon such matters...it was like trying to teach a baby to crawl...so Jesus teaches him the difference between physical things (man born of water)...and spiritual things (baptism of fire/spirit)...

...in this example I just think Christ was keeping it simple...given Nicodemus limited insight into spiritual matters...

...remember, John the baptist was already doing his work (baptism by water)...as was Christ who baptized (by water) more followers than John...

...John 4:

1When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,

2(Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

...I do agree that only the baptism of fire/spirit is what qualifies one for glory......the baptism by water is of no effect without the baptism of fire...

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Hmmmmmmm! There’s only one way to find out. Ask him if he likes Iron Maiden.

Up the Irons!

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I hate game playing. Either yes or no. God doesn’t play games and his servants shouldn’t either.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

kittycat51 wrote: April 16th, 2024, 7:12 pm I hate game playing. Either yes or no. God doesn’t play games and his servants shouldn’t either.
He formed a word tuple as follows:

(Christ, but not Crist) 🐳

8-) 🐳 (March 8, but not March eighteenth)

(March eight, but not March 18th) 8-) 🐳

As per two timing patterns in 2002 and 2020.

2025 presents another opportunity to again form another phonetic equivalent.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

dreamtheater76 wrote: April 16th, 2024, 6:04 pm Hmmmmmmm! There’s only one way to find out. Ask him if he likes Iron Maiden.

Up the Irons!
Tears of a Dragon reminds me of the upcoming CRYst opportunity in March of 2025.

Knowledge Check:

1) What day does the R represent?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 18th, 2024, 7:08 am
dreamtheater76 wrote: April 16th, 2024, 6:04 pm Hmmmmmmm! There’s only one way to find out. Ask him if he likes Iron Maiden.

Up the Irons!
Tears of a Dragon reminds me of the upcoming CRYst opportunity in March of 2025.

Knowledge Check:

1) What day does the R represent?
I do remember it being from a Bruce Dickenson solo album that was released the year I graduated from high school. Not sure what the R represents.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

dreamtheater76 wrote: April 18th, 2024, 2:15 pm
I do remember it being from a Bruce Dickenson solo album that was released the year I graduated from high school. Not sure what the R represents.
R is the 18th letter of the alphabet.

The March 8 Miracle occurred during the 18th hour of the day.

The March 18th Miracle occurred during the 18th day of the month.

2025 presents opportunities, because Y is the 25th letter of the alphabet.

See march8miracle.org for strange timing patterns observed it 2002 and 2020.