Why Would This Be Asked of RMN In a Public Church-Sponsored Interview?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why Would This Be Asked of RMN In a Public Church-Sponsored Interview?

Post by Thinker »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 9th, 2023, 11:05 am
Magus wrote: November 9th, 2023, 10:57 am I think RMN is a good, if not righteous man - that being said, the video is cringe and of course he is prone to error.
The only thing most members know about the man is what he tells you about himself. When you start to dig deeper, many lies and falsehoods begin to appear, and that's to say nothing of the false doctrines he pushes. I've never seen such a narcissistic leader at the head of the church, he even rivals BY. He even wrote the intro to his own biography and lied about it coming from President McKay (?). The talk he gave in the recent GC was simply awful. I've never known a leader to be so divisive. When a church leader begins to tell you not to look over there or to counsel with unbelievers, you know he is trying to control the narrative.
There’s also him involved in a case of covering up child sex abuse “parties” during which time he asked members to go on a media “fast.”

And only a false profit would break international law and be so immoral as to practice unrighteous dominion by medically coercing members to take an experimental mRNA gene-altering shot, known at the time to have had horrible effects on animals tested. How many members have been injured or killed from his manipulation?

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

Magus wrote: November 9th, 2023, 12:35 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: November 9th, 2023, 11:57 am Because this is how they groom children…right in public’s view.

RMN is like creepy Biden sniffing girls hair and kissing babies with his wrinkled old face.

RMN is creepy, he is fake, he has a narcissistic personality and I wouldn’t let him, as close as he is to the children in this video, next to my children…ever.

And the lady with the fake primary voice is an accomplice to the grooming.

She might as well just be holding a video on the other end like Nelson’s daughter did.

And the Lds church wants to drop the personal worthiness interviews between priesthood leaders and primary children down to 8?

Holy Cow.

Between Nelson with his creepy smile and Bednar grabbing little boys, scaring the crap out of ‘em, they make a great team.

Groom, groom, groom.
Yikes! I'm not picking up that energy from RMN at all. From the lady, yes. She was totally weird/cringe energy. RMN just comes off as a nice old guy to me who may not always have the best personal judgment but nevertheless has the priesthood mantle.

I heard mention of the worthiness interviews for young kids....I totally disapprove. My kid would not be doing them, period. But apparently that was awhile back and seemed to die out, unless they revived it the idea of it?
If he was anyone else you would accuse him of being a hard left leftist. Instead he’s just a nice guy. Lol

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

This could be as benign as a bad idea between a public relations employee and an audio visual department guy that ended up getting approval and presto we have this awful video clip. Or not.

Magus
captain of 100

Post by Magus »

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: February 28th, 2024, 2:27 pm
Magus wrote: November 9th, 2023, 12:35 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: November 9th, 2023, 11:57 am Because this is how they groom children…right in public’s view.

RMN is like creepy Biden sniffing girls hair and kissing babies with his wrinkled old face.

RMN is creepy, he is fake, he has a narcissistic personality and I wouldn’t let him, as close as he is to the children in this video, next to my children…ever.

And the lady with the fake primary voice is an accomplice to the grooming.

She might as well just be holding a video on the other end like Nelson’s daughter did.

And the Lds church wants to drop the personal worthiness interviews between priesthood leaders and primary children down to 8?

Holy Cow.

Between Nelson with his creepy smile and Bednar grabbing little boys, scaring the crap out of ‘em, they make a great team.

Groom, groom, groom.
Yikes! I'm not picking up that energy from RMN at all. From the lady, yes. She was totally weird/cringe energy. RMN just comes off as a nice old guy to me who may not always have the best personal judgment but nevertheless has the priesthood mantle.

I heard mention of the worthiness interviews for young kids....I totally disapprove. My kid would not be doing them, period. But apparently that was awhile back and seemed to die out, unless they revived it the idea of it?
If he was anyone else you would accuse him of being a hard left leftist. Instead he’s just a nice guy. Lol
Uhm, no. My eyes are more open than that.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: February 28th, 2024, 3:42 pm This could be as benign as a bad idea between a public relations employee and an audio visual department guy that ended up getting approval and presto we have this awful video clip. Or not.
You really think so?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

thetechnologyvault wrote: November 6th, 2023, 11:36 am Does this clip seem a bit creepy considering the "safe and effective" (likely at least tens of thousands of deaths, besides countless other health issues) advice and other questionable things we've learned about over the past three years?
I've wondered why that question would be asked in this context.

I know many active, faithful Latter-day Saints who are seriously questioning the prophet worship. Conversations like this make us even more suspicious.

Here's a link to the full video for some context
Why? Because they are manipulating a bunch of kids and their parents watching. Would you say that to your kid - that you would NEVER EVER lead them astray? If you did, you would be a liar. Even if we love our kids more than Rusty we WILL make mistakes.
Is Rusty Nelson God? Hells no, even if he were a real PSR, HE WOULD ADMIT HE SCREWS UP JUST LIKE JOSEPH SMITH DID. Or any of the other. Pick one. They are all screwed up human men who make mistakes even IF they were in direct contact with Heaven.
What sickos brainwashing a bunch of kids to blindly trust someone who claims something with ZEEEERRROOOOOOOOO evidence of it being true. I wonder - now that their minds have been mushed up that way, how easy it would be for me to go tell those kids to believe I'm Heavenly Mother. :roll:

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

InfoWarrior82 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 9:31 am
Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: February 28th, 2024, 3:42 pm This could be as benign as a bad idea between a public relations employee and an audio visual department guy that ended up getting approval and presto we have this awful video clip. Or not.
You really think so?
I have no clue

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 9th, 2023, 1:32 pm I find that most members know almost nothing about the unsavory actions and ideals of various religious figures they are told to hold in such higher regard.

I know quite a few people in the church that know about the unsavory things that happened in the past. My elderly mother, if I mentioned any of those things she says that's in the past it has nothing to do with her.