WHO will build the New Jerusalem in Missouri?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ransomme
captain of 1,000

Re: WHO will build the New Jerusalem in Missouri?

Post by ransomme »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 31st, 2024, 8:33 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: March 25th, 2024, 11:50 am
tmac wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 11:19 am I'll ask again, WHO are the Nephite/Lamanite Remnant of Lehi?
We have no idea! Everybody is inserting preconceived notions, but how could we possibly know. We don't!
The lands of the BoM is the United Kingdom as per
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 2#p2856332

And this makes all the difference.
Sure if you ignore everything the Book of Mormon says about itself, like not having a king, being a choice land, being a land of liberty, being the nation to where the gentiles would flow, etc

Sorry, not sorry,, it seems to be a very silly notion.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Original_Intent wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 12:59 pm
23 And they shall assist my people, the remnant of Jacob, and also as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the New Jerusalem.
I think this verse is tricky and we need to be a bit careful.

Assist can have a subservient meaning, like an assistant.
Assist can also be like a teacher assisting a student.

I think we need to be careful to assume some kind of authority hierarchy, since in large part, that is what got us into this mess!

I believe that among the most righteous gentiles, and the ones that repented before it was forced on them, there will be many with great visions and (here comes the hierarchy again!) leadership!

I also think among the medicine men and others who have tried to maintain the old ways, there will be founts of knowledge for all to learn from.

Perhaps among the more militant Hispanics will be some who will repent late, and also some gentiles that will repent late that will be able to contribute, but perhaps in "lesser" roles (if there is such a thing.)

I'll be happy if I get to be a custodian in the New Jerusalem, I will also be happy if I can participate in the counsels, where mostly direction will be given from the Lord. It may be possible that both could happen, and people will not be judged by the temporal role they are filling, but only by the faithfulness and diligence they put into doing it.

Long story short, God's justice is not going to look like man's justice, for which we should all be grateful.
Who's land of inheritance is it?

Who is identified as HIS people?

What happens to Gentiles if they do or don't repent?

The land belongs to the remnant as an inheritance.
The Gentiles flowed unto the the land. It's the Gentiles who need to repent in order to "be numbered among this the remnant of Jacob,"

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Shawn Henry wrote: March 25th, 2024, 11:52 am Note, it's a remnant of Jacob, not a remnant of Manasseh. If it were a remnant of Manasseh, I'm sure the Savior would have said that.
The Nephites consisted of no less than Ephraim, Manasseh, and Judah of the house of Israel.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

ransomme wrote: April 12th, 2024, 9:10 am
Shawn Henry wrote: March 25th, 2024, 11:52 am Note, it's a remnant of Jacob, not a remnant of Manasseh. If it were a remnant of Manasseh, I'm sure the Savior would have said that.
The Nephites consisted of no less than Ephraim, Manasseh, and Judah of the house of Israel.
From scripture, we know Manasseh and Judah.

Ephraim, however, is not from scripture. Ephraim is from a claimed JS quote that Ishmael was of Ephraim and we have seen how well some JS quotes have turned out.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Shawn Henry wrote: April 12th, 2024, 11:33 am

Ephraim, however, is not from scripture. Ephraim is from a claimed JS quote that Ishmael was of Ephraim and we have seen how well some JS quotes have turned out.
😂

Hmm, I wonder if any of that info was in the 116 pages... 🤔

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

ransomme wrote: April 12th, 2024, 12:07 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: April 12th, 2024, 11:33 am

😂

Hmm, I wonder if any of that info was in the 116 pages... 🤔
That's a strong possibility. It is also a strong possibility that apostacy started creeping in right after the BoM was published, almost as if God knew what he was talking about when he said Joseph would only have one gift.

But yeah, I still wonder everyday if a BoM translated through the two Jaredite stones looks different that a BoM translated by Joseph's stone. (I will give unto my servant Gazalem a stone). Sure, but is that positive or negative? We assume positive, but what if the Lord is saying, "Because my servant sinned against me with the lost pages, I will downgrade his abilities by giving him a stone." I don't know.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Let's clarify the difference between Joseph's chocolate peepstone & the U&T (aka Interpreters aka "Magical Glasses") . Yes, they can be considered like a comparison perhaps of a rifle & and a rifle with a scope. In other words, in both cases, it is the same rifle. But with the scope, it has slightly better "perfection/perception" of the end goal. Peepstone being the rifle. The U&T being the rifle with the scope. Hopefully that analogy can suffice.

In the description of the "Magical Glasses" over in my thread on Seers & their devices, the U&T allows one to make a connection to the mind & imagery of the author of the writing they are trying to discern. The two stones were described as having a sort of magnetic resonance or something akin.

I don't think I shared yet, but the U&T if used in conjunction with the helmet & the breastplate can be used in communication with higher realms, but also in regeneration of limbs. It somehow takes the blueprint from our etheric body (next step up from the physical one, also referred to as the gross astral body. When a person goes off in their astral body, the etheric body stays behind to be sure & keep the physical body still alive.

I forget if I ever posted the pics of the Mayan priest bust with the U&T/Interpreters/Magical Glasses plus a breastplate & a helmet, seen in a museum in Meridan, Yucatan in 1958. The pics are Black & White from back then. I'll check before I get off. If not, then I will put them on a USB stick & try to post them on my thread either Thursday night (25th) or Friday PM (26th).

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

I just checked. I did post the pics. Go over to the "Gospel" section & go to the thread-
<<<SEERS, Seership, and their "Looking-in-devices">>>

The pics start towards the end of page 1 & continue into page 2. I forget, but I think they were taken from a total of about 4, 5 or 6, that Roy Weldon had in about 3 RLDS research booklets. Roy is gone now, as well as his son Clair. Roy was researching in Central America when he spotted the Mayan bust & knew exactly what it was.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Almost forgot. Look towards the end of my first post on my thread (just posted) in the Last Days section titled "CRY/WAIL/SHREEK/SOUND of Elijah-Phoenix".

It shares a portion of a vision prophecy from 1878 that speaks of a "servant", one mighty & strong, and giving a "leaf" to "children", and a note about Zion. Then back up & read the story of the Phoenix doing the similar task.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

OK, this is the thread I posted about the land shadowing with wings. I'll post the pics Friday (26th) afternoon. As you recall, the BoM speaks of lands sinking beneath the sea.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

I recently sent Christopher Dunn some info relating to his latest book. One subject brought up in his book, was earthquake smog, of which you cannot light any fire. As you recall a similar situation took place in the Book of Mormon setting, along with lands sinking & such.

Land Shadowing with Wings

+++++++++++++++++
As to earthquake smog noted on page 245 [Christopher Dunn's January 2024 book- 'Giza: The Tesla Connection'), an account is included in the Book of Mormon as to the time of Jesus' period on the cross. See BoM 3rd Nephi (CoC-RLDS 4:16-22/ LDS-Mormons 8:19-23). I've snipped it here for you from the CoC-RLDS version.

16) And it came to pass that when the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the storm, and the tempest, and the quakings of the earth did cease -- for behold, they did last for about the space of three hours; and it was said by some that the time was greater;

17) Nevertheless, all these great and terrible things were done in about the space of three hours; and then there was darkness upon the face of the land.

18) And it came to pass that there was thick darkness upon all the face of the land, insomuch that the inhabitants thereof who had not fallen [[My note: meaning those who had not died]], could feel the vapors of darkness;

19) And there could be no light; because of the darkness; neither candles, neither torches; neither could there be kindled with their fine and exceeding dry wood, so that there could not be any light at all;

20) And there was not any light seen, neither fire, nor glimmer, nether the sun, nor the moon, nor the stars, for so great were the mists of darkness which were upon the face of the land.

21) And it came to pass that it did last for the space of three days, that there was no light seen; and there was great mourning, and howling, and weeping among all the people continually;

22) Yea, great were the groanings of the people, because of the darkness and the great destruction which had come upon them.
++++++++++++
While many think this took place in the northeastern portion of the USA, it (the Book of Mormon setting) actually took place in Central America, mainly from probably Mexico City to the coast of Yucatan, & the countries of Belize, Guatemala, and such heading towards South America. This took place, as the story unfolds, when Jesus was put on the cross. Just ahead of these verses I shared, it tells of the devastations that occurred. a great storm arose, a great and terrible tempest, terrible thunder (so loud it shook the land), exceeding sharp lightnings as never had been in that land, some great cities were on fire, some great cities sunk into the depths of the sea, some sunk into the earth, the whole face of the land northward was changed, as well as great and terrible destruction in the land southward, and the exceeding great quaking of the earth, as well as whirlwinds [[my note: probably tornadoes]], smooth places made rough, rough places made smooth, for some cities shook until all buildings collapsed, and rocks were rent in twain. Many were killed, but there were survivors.

The Book of Mormon was printed in 1830, of which this earthquake smog was already noted to have occurred about 1800 years before then. The birth of Jesus varies, from 6 BC/BCE & 6 AD/CE, so this event took place somewhere between 34-6 = 28 AD/CE or 34 + 6 = 40 AD/CE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I might add that the NT also speaks of the darkness occurring in the Middle East. So chances are, these alterations of land & sea may have been worldwide.

I guess I best warn you, Nostradamus speaks of another one yet to come. In his "Epistle to Henri II" he shares about it back in the 1500s. It is found in 'Oracles of Nostradamus' by Charles (Chas) A. Ward, on pages 62-63, be it the 1940 or the 1990 Reprint (50 year anniversary) by Charles Scribner's Sons or the 1986 Dorset Ed (all 3 in HB) or 'The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus' - Transl. Ed., Interpr. by Henry C. Roberts on p.235 of either 1947/1971 19th Print by 5 Millbrook Court or "The Millennium Ed."- updated by his grandson- Robert Lawrence by Crown Publ. 1947/1982/revised. Both in HB format.

However, Ward's version says it best (snipped just a bit)--
"... This will be preceded by an eclipse of the Sun, more obscure and tenebrose [[My note: meaning dark & gloomy]] than has ever been since the creation of the world, up to the death and passion of Jesus Christ, and from thence till now. There will be in the month of October [[my note: can be either August or October as to "Octo]"] a grand revolution [translation] made, such that one would think that the librating body of the earth had lost its natural movement in the abyss of perpetual darkness. There will be seen precursive signs in the spring-time, and after extreme changes ensuing, reversal of kingdoms, and great earthquakes [i.e wars] ...".

In other words, an eclipse, earthquakes, and even the rotation of the Earth stopping. We'll touch on that in a minute.

snipped from Academy #52: Earth Changes, Part 3 (8-5-1997 Tuesday Late PM):
This is quoted from page 145 of Hanz Holzer's 'Prophecies- Visions of the World's Fate: Truths, Possibilities, or Fallacies?' (Contemporary Books, 1995 PB).
QUOTE---
Sybil Leek (a psychic)
"My biggest impression is of a new continent with temples and man-made structures which will appear. It will link up with the Maya temples of Mexico. There is a line drawn to Bimini and Cat Island. Everything found there will have a counterpart in the Yucatan; measurements will be the same. But treasure-seekers will find nothing of importance. The importance will be the city itself and its structure."
---UNQUOTE

If you were to look at Central America before the "sinkings" of land into the sea, it brings to light a unique figure of a bird shadowing with wings referenced in the OT. Let's see if I can post the two pics (several shots each) I shot of this so you can see it too.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Shadowing with Wings
Wings003.JPG
Wings003.JPG (31.14 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Wings001.JPG
Wings001.JPG (33.31 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Wings002.JPG
Wings002.JPG (33.81 KiB) Viewed 133 times

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

More Shadowing with Wings
Wings006.JPG
Wings006.JPG (31.2 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Wings005.JPG
Wings005.JPG (31.43 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Wings004.JPG
Wings004.JPG (21.42 KiB) Viewed 132 times

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

Original_Intent wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 12:59 pm
23 And they shall assist my people, the remnant of Jacob, and also as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the New Jerusalem.
I think this verse is tricky and we need to be a bit careful.

Assist can have a subservient meaning, like an assistant.
Assist can also be like a teacher assisting a student.

I think we need to be careful to assume some kind of authority hierarchy, since in large part, that is what got us into this mess!

I believe that among the most righteous gentiles, and the ones that repented before it was forced on them, there will be many with great visions and (here comes the hierarchy again!) leadership!

I also think among the medicine men and others who have tried to maintain the old ways, there will be founts of knowledge for all to learn from.

Perhaps among the more militant Hispanics will be some who will repent late, and also some gentiles that will repent late that will be able to contribute, but perhaps in "lesser" roles (if there is such a thing.)

I'll be happy if I get to be a custodian in the New Jerusalem, I will also be happy if I can participate in the counsels, where mostly direction will be given from the Lord. It may be possible that both could happen, and people will not be judged by the temporal role they are filling, but only by the faithfulness and diligence they put into doing it.

Long story short, God's justice is not going to look like man's justice, for which we should all be grateful.
I can already tell I’d love to be in Zion with people like you! Zion is thankfully a refuge for those seeking the LORD’s comfort FROM the world. It will be built by wise virgins who have taken the Holy Spirit as their guide and not been deceived (D&C 45:57). Status seekers and their need for prestige & materialism, being served (rather than serving), personal distinction… would be repulsed by a one heart & mind community anyway!
"Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion" Isaiah 52:8. There’ll be true common consent, unity, harmony, simplicity, and consecration.

mathr
Hi, I'm new.

Post by mathr »

There is a misconception. After the saints were expelled from Independence, Joseph Smith and the School of Prophets fasted and prayed. Please look at Revelations 22. Joseph Smith said the City of Enoch was New Jerusalem coming down from heaven. It will eventually sit upon the land but it will take up mose of the United States, not just in Missouri. Joseph Smith is very clear.

Lynn
captain of 1,000

Post by Lynn »

Land Shadowing with Wings pics (illustrations) were from this RLDS research booklet---

Should you wish to purchase a used copy,
you might try these-- <www.abebooks.com> / <www.alibris.com> / <www.ebay.com> / <amazon.com>

Note that the scripture references to the Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, as well as the Bible (most of them), will be from the IV Bible aka JST, and the CoC-RLDS versions of the BoM and D&C.

"The Bible Points To the Book of Mormon and the New World (Illustrated)" -Roy E. Weldon [1969 Herald House- Independence, MO] (30pp. Bklt.)
see Cover & page 5

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

American Indians, repentant Gentiles, probably some translated beings, maybe even resurrected beings? (Last two just guessing).
But I do believe a repented cleansed people whom are ONE.